Flowers of high mountains, do...

By SimplyTartagalicious

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a... More

Genius Dancer (1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11 - 15)
16 - 27 (End)
The Cold-hearted Movie King (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 (END)
The Sacrificial Immortal Lord (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 (END)
The Top Student Is Not Good (1)
2
3
4

5

179 9 3
By SimplyTartagalicious

The next day, at noon, as soon as school was over, students poured out of the campus.

    Those who live nearby can go home to eat, there are many restaurants near the school, and those who live far away can settle nearby.

    There were many students in the convenience store. Luo Ran said "see you tomorrow", but he didn't know what happened. Maybe he was given a psychological suggestion by this sentence, and he really wanted to come to the store to see him.

    Mao Mao was not in the store, but he didn't know what he wanted to buy. He shook his head, took a bucket of instant noodles, and walked to the counter: "Uncle, do you have hot water here?"

    Mu Cheng frowned slightly: "Hot water Yes, but do you eat instant noodles for lunch?"

    "Well... I have to catch up with two rolls at noon today, and I don't want to go home to eat."

    They were not very familiar with each other now, so Mu Cheng couldn't interfere with him, so he brought hot water to help him After soaking the noodles, the boy walked to the rest area with the noodles, found a table and sat down, took out a book, and ate while reading.

    There were many people in the store at the moment, and Mu Cheng was also quite busy. He didn't have time to pay attention to him. When the crowd dispersed, most of the students who should go back to school went back to school, and those who should go home went home. He had free time and spent time in the teenager Sit down opposite.

    Luo Ran was reading a scientific research book on artificial intelligence. It was not considered a leisure book, but at this time, parents and teachers would probably label it as an extracurricular book, so he could only read it secretly.

    He looked fascinated, but didn't eat much noodles. He didn't seem to like eating instant noodles.

    "You haven't eaten well. Are you energetic for class this afternoon?" Mu Cheng laughed softly.

    Only then did Luo Ran realize that he was sitting across from him. His first reaction was to put the book under his arm: "I... that..." "

    Well, I was about to eat, so I made what I brought here. It's a lot, you can eat some more." As Mu Cheng was talking, the microwave dinged and the food inside was heated.

    He stood up and took out the lunch box. It was a glass lunch box. The rice and vegetables were placed separately. When he opened the lid, the aroma was full.

    He pushed the lunch box forward: "If you have something you like to eat, could you put some in it?"

    "Isn't this... bad?" Luo Ran said, but his eyes were attracted by the aroma.

    "I can't finish it by myself. Just in time, you can help me taste it and see if my skills can open a shop." "

    Uncle, do you want to change your career?"

    "Maybe." Mu Cheng smiled and looked at me again. He signaled, "Try it."

    Luo Ran picked up a piece of sweet and sour pork, and as soon as he took it into his mouth, his eyes suddenly lit up: "Uncle, your craftsmanship can definitely open a shop." "

    As long as you like it, eat something else.

    " Ran didn't stop being polite and picked up several more dishes. His eyes lit up with every bite he took.

    Mu Cheng also started to use his chopsticks, chatting with him while eating.

    While chatting, Luo Ran accidentally glanced outside and suddenly saw a familiar figure with a school uniform on his head and walking quickly past the door of the store.

    He stood up and went to the door and shouted: "Li Jiajia?"

    Li Jiajia turned back and wrapped her school uniform tighter: "It's Luo Ran, hello." After that, he walked forward.

    Luo Ran caught a glimpse of blood on the bandaged face. He took a few steps and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

    "Nothing, nothing, just a minor injury." Li Jiajia tugged on her clothes, "I just had a fight with someone. I'm from the Dragon and Tiger Gang." Boss, fighting is perfectly normal."

    "But you...

    "

    "It's really okay, it's okay

    (),... Chapter" (),

    and heard a deep voice, "Come in and I'll rub iodine on you.

    He frowned and looked at Mu Cheng: "I don't need your concern. "

    "Then are you going to show yourself like this to others? Aren't you afraid that the dean will meet you and question you? " "

    Li Jiajia was startled.

    After a while, he put his hands in his pockets, walked in with disdain, and sat down at the table in the corner.

    Mu Cheng prepared a medical kit in the store, and he waited with cotton swabs, iodine, and Come over.

    Li Jiajia straightened her back: "I told you no, I don't have money to give you, so I'll just come in and wash my face. "

    "for free. "Mu Cheng had no choice but to take off the clothes." "

    Li Jiajia held her school uniform and refused to let go.

    Luo Ran patiently advised: "It's better to apply some medicine. Be careful of infection. You will have to go to the hospital by then. "

    Going to the hospital will cost more. After thinking about it, Li Jiajia pulled off the school uniform on his head.

    There was a little scratch on his cheek, a bump on his forehead, and the scratch on his arm was more serious. Mu Cheng had to clean it up first. Clean, disinfect, and then spray medicine to stop bleeding and promote healing. He

    is still a child after all, and when he was cleaning, he grimaced in pain.

    "Why are you fighting?" "While dealing with it, Mu Cheng asked.

    "Humph. Li Jiajia ignored him at first, but after a while, he started to speak, "There are a few people eating Overlord meals at my snack bar today. How can I bear it?" My mother runs that small restaurant by herself. She gets up before dawn and comes back in the middle of the night. She doesn’t make much money even though she works so hard. They still want to refuse to pay her. What a joke!

    " Did you win? " Li

    Jiajia pursed her lips and rolled her eyes: "Do you look like I've won?" "

    "So those people still didn't give me any money.

    "Hmph, don't let me see them again. " "Li Jiajia slapped the table angrily, and then jumped up in pain.

    The wounds were not deep, just a few scratches. Disinfect and spray some medicine. There is really no need to go to the hospital. Mu Cheng finished treating him and saw that the time was almost up: " Class is almost here. Luo

    Ran helped Li Jiajia up: "Are you going to class in the afternoon?" "

    Although he is not in the same class, he also knows that this person often skips classes.

    "I won't go, I will find an Internet cafe to play games.

    "When you grow up, it's a good thing to fight for your mother. " "Mu Cheng smiled behind them.

    Li Jiajia turned back: "That's necessary, I'm a man. "

    I feel sorry for my mother who has a hard time making money. Don't you know why she has a hard time? What would she think if she saw you skipping classes?" "

    Li Jiajia's expression changed slightly and his steps stopped for a moment.

    He stood frozen for a while and coughed lightly: "It's not that I don't want to go to class, it's that I know everything I'm going to talk about today. It's a waste of time. Oh, forget it. I'll go and listen to it too. , give the teacher some face, let’s go, Luo Ran, let’s go back to school. "

    He pulled Luo Ran into the school gate and walked very quickly.

    Luo Ran asked curiously: "You know how to do it, why do you get single digits in every subject in the monthly exam? "

    Li Jiajia was choked and looked helplessly at the top student.

    Are you here to cause trouble?

    After the evening self-study, it was ten o'clock again, and the store experienced another traffic peak.

    After a while, there was no one around.

    () As usual, Mu Cheng closed the shop when no one was around.

    The weather was pretty good today,

    and he looked up and saw a few stars.

    Turning into the alley, the streetlight in front of me was broken and it was pitch black.

    There were some figures in the dark alley, accompanied by some strange noises.

    Those people also saw him and stopped, waiting for him to pass.

    He was riding his bicycle and passed by those people when he saw Luo Ran. The good boy's always neat school uniform was a little messy and his schoolbag was thrown on the ground.

    There was also Li Jiajia. The wound he had just cleaned during the day was bleeding again. Qi Xiu, Chu Jun, and Liang Wei were all there. He and the members of the Dragon and Tiger Gang were all here, and there were some blood stains on their faces.

    There were also several unknown people, all teenagers about the same age as them, with tattoos on their arms. They stared at him fiercely, warning him with sharp eyes, telling him to hurry over.

    The car bell rang twice and he stopped.

    "What are you looking at?" A young man with flowery arms raised his hand, "I'll beat you up too."

    Mu Cheng didn't seem to hear, got out of the car and parked the car: "Why are we fighting?"

    Luo Ran didn't know if it was an illusion. , he felt that those eyes were looking at him, and he lowered his head in shame.

    After school today, a few good friends went out for a walk together. Unexpectedly, they bumped into these people and blocked them.

    Li Jiajia became angry as soon as he saw them, saying that two of them were eating Overlord dinner at noon, and the two people's faces were also a little injured.

    Apparently, the conflict started at noon and they were not enjoying themselves, so the two men came over with a few more people, preparing to teach Li Jiajia a lesson. Li Jiajia still wanted to not let them go, and didn't want them to come to them first.

    They said that irrelevant people could leave and only wanted to settle accounts with Li Jiajia. But at this time, as friends, how could they leave?

    So the two sides started fighting.

    Those flower-armed gangsters were also gangsters, and fights were common. Mu Cheng took a closer look and saw that they were not Tang Xiaomeng's former subordinates.

    He felt a little relieved, at least for Tang Xiaomeng, beating them up a few times was really effective.

    The so-called Dragon and Tiger Gang are all students and are no match for others. The few self-proclaimed school bullies are not as good as Luo Ran in combat effectiveness.

    At least for now, except for Luo Ran, everyone else is somewhat injured.

    But even if Luo Ran was a black belt in Taekwondo, he still couldn't defeat the opponent. Seeing that his schoolbag was knocked off the ground, their group was already at a disadvantage and was being beaten.

    Fortunately, it came in time.

    "Mind your own business." The flower-armed boy pointed at him.

    "Oh." Mu Cheng walked towards them slowly, "But I... I like to meddle in other people's business." "

    Hey, I think you are tired of living." The man sighed, "Believe it or not, we will beat you up too. ?"

    Luo Ran was a little panicked: "Uncle, please leave quickly."

    Several other people covered their faces and said: "Oh, uncle, you have old arms and legs, don't get involved in our affairs." "

    I'm twenty Only five years old. In your eyes, is he really that old?" Mu Cheng smiled, and then his eyes suddenly became sharp.

    This look made the people in front of them hesitate for no reason, and they waved their fists slightly hesitantly.

    However, Mu Cheng didn't give them a chance to hesitate. He took hold of the fist and flicked it with his backhand. The person who threw the fist immediately screamed and fell heavily to the ground. He stepped over the people on the ground, pinched the arm of one person, and turned his hand, and another person Fall to the ground.

    In the blink of an eye,

    all five or six flower arms fell to the ground, screaming in pain and covering their arms.

    The students stared blankly and stood there.

    They didn't even see clearly how the person was knocked down, it was too fast.

    "Get out."

    Mu Cheng called them again.

    They didn't dare to stop and turned around tremblingly.

    " Who ate at his house at noon without paying? Mu Cheng pointed to Li Jiajia, "How much is the difference? Take it out." "

    Two of them stood up tremblingly, took out a handful of money and stuffed it into Li Jiajia's hand.

    "Go away. "Mu Cheng said again.

    They ran very fast and quickly disappeared into the alley.

    The students were still surprised and stood stunned until the person running at the entrance of the alley fell down, got up and ran away in a panic. Only then did he come back to his senses.

    "Uncle...Uncle, you..." They opened their mouths wide and their tongues were tied, "Uncle, are you so powerful? "

    No, they are too weak. " "Mu Cheng regained his gentle smile and turned around to push the bicycle.

    The teenagers didn't believe it and stared at him.

    At this time, another person rode a bicycle through the alley. This person had already passed by and found an acquaintance. When he came back, he said angrily in front of Mu Cheng: "Hey, Brother Mu, it's you. "

    Over there, Li Jiajia also shouted: "Brother Meng. Tang

    Xiaomeng looked back at him. He didn't remember who he was, but when he saw Luo Ran, he had an impression: "Oh, it's you. Hey, do you know me, Brother Mu?"

    "Your brother Mu? "

    "Yes, our eldest brother. " "Tang Xiaomeng patted his chest.

    "I'm not a big brother. "Mu Cheng said.

    "In our eyes, you are just a bunch of younger brothers. We will obey you. "Tang Xiaomeng said solemnly.

    The students' jaws dropped again.

    This uncle, he turned out to be the social eldest brother... eldest brother?

    That's the eldest brother, eldest brother?

    Such an inconspicuous person looks like He is quite elegant and amiable, but he is actually a hidden social eldest brother?

    Yes, they have all seen that he is a good fighter.

    The students have mixed feelings in their hearts, which somewhat subverts their cognition.

    "I'm really not a big brother. . "Mu Cheng said again.

    "Yes, yes, no, we don't hang out outside now. "Tang Xiaomeng said, "But you have always been the eldest brother in our hearts. "

    The students were surprised again. What do you mean by this? The eldest brother has washed his hands in a golden basin?

    Jinpen has washed his hands. He used to be the eldest brother, and maybe he was still the all-powerful one.

    Tang Xiaomeng looked at the entrance of the alley and continued: "Are those people causing trouble for you?"

    "Do you know them?"

    "Not really. Those of us who used to hang out were from the sub-districts. My point is They are in the south of the city, and they are in the north of the city. I dislike this group of people in the north of the city the most. They are the least moral and have no sense of brotherhood. But their boss has gone in. Now there are a lot less people. Most of them have gone out to work. There should be some left. There's not much left, Brother Mu, do

    you want me to fuck them?" "No, you don't have to worry about these things, just go to your class." "

    Oh, okay, Brother Mu, I really don't need to worry about your skills." Tang Xiao Meng got on the bike and said, "I'm getting ready to go to the night shift." He turned the handlebars and thought of something. He looked back at the students and said, "By the way, come back to me and ask me to help you deal with who's there." ?"

    Several people looked to the side, shook their heads in panic, and did not dare to speak.

    The one you want to take care of is the big brother you call me.

    Before asking you to deal with it, we teased him several times, although we didn't succeed even once.

    "No matter who you are, stop thinking about these things and go to school, right, Brother Mu?"

    Mu Cheng nodded.

    The students repeatedly echoed: "Yes, yes, yes."

    Fortunately, the elder brother does not hold grudges, otherwise their ashes would have been blown away.

    Tang Xiaomeng rode away, and Mu Cheng looked at the teenagers.

    The teenagers were a little timid and a little embarrassed.

    Mu Cheng spoke first: "There is blood on your faces. Do you want me to clean it up for you?"

    "Well..."

    "Let's go to my house. My house is not far ahead."!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
55.8K 2.6K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
50.1K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...