Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

By angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... More

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 20 : Remembrance
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)

2.3K 77 6
By angelss_srcha

Blinking many times as sun rays flashing through my eyes, flicking through the curtains as I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful angel beside me, snuggling close to my neck.. Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.. my soon to be Chankimha, the love of my life.. has finally accepted my hand. Last night.

  I, Sarocha (Freen) Chankimha will be gladly and willingly to take her hand wherever she goes, I am willing to face anything as long as I'm with my love.. together we'll be stuck forever..

Looking at the wall clock, not far from where I am right now, currently numb because of an angel that has been hugging me... 5:51 am

Not only minutes left, I'll be experiencing the waking up of my future wife, this time is different.. I mean, the stage of Girlfriends and Fiancé's is totally different right?

(Please agree) : Freen's thoughts.

I smiled, looking at my Fiancé... rubbing her chubby cheeks using my free thumb.. she groaned in annoyance as I chuckled. "Becky baby..? Can I please go out and let me cook breakfast?" I asked but she tightened her grip on my waist.

   __

As soon as the clock strikes 6:00 am. I slipped through Becky's Hug and head downstairs to cook breakfast.

R's pov

    Argh, my arms landed on a rough surface... I thought I was hugging my-

Where's Freen?!

  I jolted up, not caring if I just woke up, worse thoughts have come up in my head.. maybe Freen left me already? Without me knowing she went to some kind of bar?!

I quickly head downstairs as I realized, I am just wearing a panty and Freen's oversized shirt. What the heck? No Idc, where is my baby?

  I was taken aback when I heard singing of a beautiful woman, syncing with the music "Give me your Forever" by Zack Tubudlo.

*I think you're the one I've never seen before
*I want you to know.. I love you the most
*I'll always be there right by your side~

I took a peek on the kitchen entrance to see My cute wifey swaying her hips to the beat of the music.. I watched her dance gracefully and singing like an angels voice.. the way she licked her lips while singing was mesmerizing..

  I hadn't realized that I have been staring at her until the music reached its peak... I sang with her that made her shocked while I chuckled.

She sang so gracefully, we danced together with the music.. she held my waist as she's singing the last part

F: *Do you remember? I was on the aisle waiting for you babe? Saw you in your gown, I was crying all my tears.. I told myself that you are the one..

I kissed her, deeply and passionately. I was craving for her pink lips, I moan in between our kisses as Freen lift me up in to the counter top. Trying not to break our kisses.

  Pumping of our lips was heard from the silent penthouse of ours.. in the kitchen we were making out until we smelled smoke. We pulled away and looked at what Freen was cooking.

" An Egg?? Really?" I asked trying to hold my laughter while she was glaring at me while blushing and she rushed to get the burnt egg.

"Oh shut up bec.. I tried to make a simple breakfast you know.. I am used to being a much of a cooker.." she said and sarcastically rolled her eyes on me. I chuckled.

"Hey.. I hate being alone in bed you know.." I said as she washed the pan while I'm still sitting at the counter..

"I'm sorry babe, I thought you needed your beauty sleep.. you looked like an angel sleeping, I was afraid of waking you up.." she said lowering her head.

"Hmm.. ok, I'm just glad that you're here.. I thought you left me.." she chuckles saying "why would I leave my sexy, beautiful, elegant wife alone?" Blushing I looked away.

I felt her hands on my waist as I was looking away, I looked at her to see that she's pouting like a kid. Cute

"Love.. you're not wearing any pants down there.. are you kidding me?" She says while pouting.

"Calm down honey.. No one's here.. it's just only us.. no one will see me like this.." I replied as I took a peck on her pouty lips.

"So? What if someone will just barge into our door without consent... of course they will see-"

Without freen finishing her words.. someone did barge in our door.. and It's Nam..

"SAROCHA CHANKIMHA, JUST WHY AREN'T YOU-" Nam shouted and when she saw us flirting with each other on the kitchen, she stops.

"Oh.. uhm.. ah.. A-Am I d-disturbing something?..." Nam said while scratching the back of her neck. I looked at Freen pissed at her best friend.

"YOU PREGNANT LADY! Why are you barging in all of a sudden!? What if your baby had an heart attack?! Is My poor little bean ok?" She headed towards Nam and caressing her round tummy.

Nam is pregnant 7 months and two weeks now.. she'll be having her gender reveal party on the date of Tee's wedding.. we'll be having three celebration.. Tee and Irin's wedding, Nam's Gender Reveal and Freen's birthday..

It's only a month from now because it's still July 8th.. I chuckled and headed towards their direction.

"Hello there becky.. S-sorry about earlier.. I didn't mean to ruin your..." Freen cuts her off "Nam. Don't make me repeat the event earlier or I'll kill you for ruining it." Freen glared at her best friend and we laughed.

"I said sorry already Freenie.. How about I'll make it up to ya'll, would you like to accompany me at the doctors to see the gender? Or wait until The reveal party?" Nam asked, Freen and I made eye contact and said.

"Accompany you today!" We said and Nam chuckled, "alright love birds.. My husband will be fetching me like... A minute or two from now.. and Becky.. why are you dressed like that early in the morning?" She said and asked. I blushed as Freen sighed.

"OH MY? DID YOU TWO... LAST NIGHT??"
Nam said surprised.

"WHAT?? NO NO..." Freen replied nervously.
"it's not like that nam.. And byee!! I have to dress up my lovie here! See ya on the doctors phi!" Freen said and surprisingly, she carried me bridal style to the room. We heard Nam chuckles and shouted "Don't take too long ok?" And a smirk formed at Freen's face..

Oh no... should I be worried or? It's my fault I dressed like this.. it was none of my intention to turn her on.. T^T

____

Freen put me gently in bed, she started kissing me hard, her hands roam around every inch of my body, I moan in between our kisses.

"F...freen.. baby.. wait.." I said as she stopped kissing me.

"What's wrong bb?" She asked worriedly, the disappointment in her face was clearly noticeable, she frowns like a little kid that's been rejected by her crush.. lol.

I caress her cheek "baby, P'Nam is waiting for us.. don't do something you can't finish alright?.."

"Who said I can't finish sex? Oh bec.. don't you know I'm an expert at this.." she said a little disappointed at her tone.

"Are you sure baby? I would gladly love to make love with you right now, but.." She cuts me.

"But what? Because P'Nam is waiting? Honey.. the doctors are open every 10 am.. it's only 7 now.. please baby?.." she pleaded.

"I... am fully erect down there since I knew that you weren't wearing anything except panties baby.." She added making me blush.

"Oh shut up and continue.." I said that made her face lit up..

{‼️}

She kissed me hard that I responded with passion. Her right hand slowly groped my left breast while her free hand supported. I moaned with pleasure the way she pinched my hard nipples.

  Hahh~...

I let out a heavy breath. Trying not to let out a moan, but I obviously failed when she slipped her fingers inside my soaking wet panties.. Caressing my clit felt a weird sensation, I arched my back moaning loudly.

"That's right.. moan my name baby.." Freen says with that husky voice as she kisses me from my lips down to my collarbone.

  "F..Freen.. ahh~.."

"Yes Princess?"

"P-please.."

"What?"

"F....ck.. hmm.. me.."

"What is it?"

"Just.. fucking put it in." I ordered.

"As you wish Baby~~"

   And with that, I pulled down her pjs, unclip her hard cast. Why do she have to wear a hard ca-

Omg..

  Her buddy stood out proud.. 7 inches no wait.. what the fuck? 9? Oh my god.. can it fit right into me?

She lift me up like I was just as light as a feather and dragged me in the middle of our bed. She slip off my panties, kissed me deeply and passionately. Caressing my clit as I moan in her ears. 'P..put i-t in daddy..' I instruct.

Smirking, she sat up, I spread my legs apart revealing her my soaking wet pussy begging for her hard cock. She licked her lips as I bit mine. I proceeded to reach out to touch her dick and align it to the center of my core.

Third person's perspective:

"Nghhh~~ hah.. hah.."  the raven moans under her Fiancé as Freen continues to insert her hard tool inside her love.

  I need to be gentle to her.. Freen thoughts  as she kissed the younger woman under her.

Moans of the two lovers can be heard from their room as Freen thrusts deeper inside her lover.

"Dad..daddy... ahh~ Nghhh~~ hahh~~ hard~~"

"Bec.. baby.. I'm... c-cumming..."

  Freen thrusts harder and deeper inside Becky as they ride out their high.

"HAHH!! DADDY~ I'm!!~~"

  Becky scratches Freen's bare back but Freen doesn't seem affected by it.. Freen thrusts harder inside becky... *slap* *Slap* *slap*

"Uhh~~ becc..!! You're so tight!!~~"

  Freen kissed her lover's neck leaving a thousand mark in it.. as Becky moaned out her name.

"F.. hahh~~ FREEN!!~~" 

    "Come... insi-de.. me..~~!!" The raven underneath moaned out as her lover obeyed.. becky locked her legs on her fiancé's hips as she came inside becky..

"l..love.. hah~~ ngghh!~~"

They kissed and Freen was about to pull out her thing but was stopped by her fiancée. Curious Freen, she looked at becky, asking for another round..

  Her buddy twitched inside the younger woman..

Smirking Freen says "Guess who didn't want it earlier?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.3K 40
Rebecca Patricia Armstrong & Freen Sarocha Chakimha Story
251K 5.5K 16
High powered CEO Rebecca Armstrong is a force to be reckoned with in the boardroom, and has the respect of many in the corporate world. She has a clo...
61K 2.3K 28
THE MAFIA QUEEN'S OBSESSION Sarocha Chankimha is one of the biggest feared mafia bosses in the country. Everyone who goes behind her back should be k...
118K 3.9K 18
Armstrong is the family name of Freen's girlfriend for almost a year. Her name is Rebecca Armstrong, she is the exact opposite of Freen in every way...