✔︎ 𝖠 𝖶𝖺𝗋 𝖮𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍�...

By Tvdargent

Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant were... More

CAST
Chapter 1."PREGNANT WEREWOLF"
Chapter 2. "SING FOR ME"
Chapter 3. "ANOTHER WAY"
Chapter 4. "THE SPELL"
Chapter 5. "BESTIES"
Chapter 6. "TRAITOR"
Chapter 7. "BACK IN TOWN"
Chapter 8. "BRINA'S PLAN"
Chapter 9, "BONDING"
Chapter 10, "LONG TIME NO SEE"
Chapter 11, "NEW FRIEND"
Chapter 12, "HE MADE A FRIEND"
Chapters 13. "BORING HOUSE"
Chapter 14. "PIERCE AND SALVATORE"
Chapter 15. "JEALOUSY JEALOUSY"
Chapter 16. "STEFAN"
Chapter 17. "CAREBEAR"
Chapter 18. "BROTHER"
Chapter 19. "WHO ARE YOU"
Chapter 20. "REMEMBER ME"
Chapter 21. "CAN I BE HIM?"
Chapter 22. "GOODBYE"
Chapter 23. "HISTORICAL BALL"
Chapter 24. "TOXIC BROTHERS"
Chapter 25. "SILAS"
Chapter 26. "YOU'RE IN LOVE"
Chapter 28. "YOU BETRAYED ME"
Chapter 29. "PAST IS BACK"
Chapter 30. "ENZO"
Chapter 31. "PROBLEM SOLVED"
Chapter 32. "KLAROLINE OR JAROLINE"
Chapter 33. "YOU GOT A GIRL"
Chapter 34. "NEW ORLEANS"
Chapter 35. "LEARN"
Chapter 36. "NEW PLACE"
Chapter 37. "STICTORIA"
Chapter 38. "KIDS"
Chapter 39. "DEAD"
Chapter 40. "THE END"

Chapter 27. "FLASHBACK"

37 3 4
By Tvdargent

CHAPTER 27.
"FLASHBACK"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

*flashback*

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE
1953 YEAR.

It's night-time. The TV is playing.

"And that's the state of the world from your hometown news station on June 11, 1953. Goodnight Mystic Falls."

A maid turns off the TV and is cleaning up in the boarding house when Sabrina and Damon enter.

"Hey. We are looking for Joseph Salvatore." Damon saidn

Joseph walks in "You found him."

"Love what you have done with the place. If this whole boarding house thing doesn't pan out, you can always turn it into a high class brothel." Damon said.

"Glad you got my telegram. I haven't heard from Stefan yet, but I am hoping he will be here soon. When's the last time you two spoke?" Joseph asked.

"They don't talk, that's why me and my twin brother are separated from each other" Sabrina said.

"And you must be... Sabrina Salvatore. Stefan talked a lot about you, which means you are his favorite sibling" Joseph said making Sabrina scoff.

"I am three my brothers' favorite sibling" Sabrina said.

"Well, Stefan doesn't call, he doesn't write. Of course, neither do I. In all fairness, I am the one that abandoned him on a train platform in the middle of World War II." Damon said  ignoring  his sister.

Joseph pours a drink "Well, there's always time to be a better man."

"Eh, not sure I got one of those in me." Damon said and Joseph snaps Sabrina's neck "you!" Damon said angrily to see what he did to his sister. Joseph poured vervained water at Damon.

"Sorry about the vervain, Damon. The money was too good to pass up."

Even though he's still dizzy from the vervain, Damon gathers strength, spills the liquid on the floor and stabs his glass into Joseph's neck. He groans and falls to the floor. An unknown man enters the room.

"Well, now I won't have to pay him." He said.

Damon groans "Who the hell are you?"

I will be your doctor from now on."

" Uhh.. What are you doing to me?"

"Just a little vervain."

___________________________

Sabrina wakes up. She looks around and sees she at unknown place. She feels weak. She is chained to the chair. She starts to panic and tries to break chains but it didn't work.  Unknown man is walks in holding some sharp things.

"Welcome, Sabrina Salvatore. You are first female vampire who is going suffer in my lab." He said smirking as he rubs her hair and Sabrina glared at him "I am Dr. Whitmore." He said.

"Where is Damon? Where is my brother?" Sabrina asked him as he continued to rub her hair. "Don't touch me" she said.

"I can't not do that" He said.

"Where is my brother?" She repeated.

"Calm down, you will meet him soon" he said. "But for now, let's do some experiments. This will be fun" He said and Sabrina's scream was heard.

"Why are you doing this?" Sabrina asked.

___________________________

Augustine Cells 1953

Sabrina is being thrown into her cell by Dr. Whitmore. Damon's cell is next to hers. He notices how weak and tired she is.

"Sabrina, don't worry. Stefan and Jason will save us." Damon said trying to reach her.

"I know" She said leaning against the wall.

All of sudden the guy in the cell next engages in conversation with Damon and Sabrina. "Welcome. Dr. Whitmore never gets tired of watching us vampire heal, but he gives us one glass of blood per day, just enough to keep us alive. Pick yourself up, soldier, princess." He gets closer to Damon's cell, bars in between them, and he offers his hand. "My name's Enzo."

___________________________

Augustines Cells 1953

Enzo is drinking his daily glass of blood. "You are doing it wrong." He takes a small sip off of his glass. "You are living for the moment. You need to live for the future."

"What future?" Damon asked. Sabrina was too weak to speak.

"The one where you get your revenge. For instance, in my future, my revenge will start with killing Whitmore's dog and mailing it to his house postage due. Go on. Picture your revenge. Use your imagination." Enzo told them. He looks at Sabrina  "You too, princess" he said sending her a wink.

"I am too weak to imagine so" she said.

"I can see it." Damon said and he starts to carve on the cell's rock wall.

___________________________

"You much of a sports fan, Damon? No. Neither am I. Any other interests-- fine wines, travels, cars?" Enzo askedand he looks at Damon, who still too pained to answer "I'm partial to Jaguars myself, convertibles, the kind you take on a Sunday drive to impress a pretty girl. Ever done that?"

Damon pauses, then wills himself to speak "Once or twice."

"Oh, come now. Got to be more than that." Enzo told Damon.

"Well, the girl I was trying to impress was more of" Damon stops, in pain " a horse and carriage type girl." 

"What, just one girl?"

"Never met another one like her."

"Yeah, nobody can be bitch like her. She was pain in ass, she-devil, bitch, Satan and..." Sabrina said not knowing what to add.

"I get that you hate her" Damon said.

"What about you, Sabrina? Have you ever loved anyone?" Enzo asked her and Sabrina looked down remembering Scott but then she reminded someone talking.

"Darling.."

"She loved brother of girl, I liked. They were in love until he died." Damon said and Sabrina looked down. "Unlike her, I liked a guy she used to love."

"Well, fair enough."

Damon moves over on his back, grunting in pain "What about you? Any pretty girls?"

"Eh, too many to count." Enzo said and he pauses, looking more serious "Actually, there was one. Her name was Maggie." Enzo smiles.

"Where'd you meet her?"

"Here of all places. She was working for Dr. Whitmore" Enzo said making Sabrina smile.

"Charming?"

"Oh, she was. Very." Enzo  looks away, smiling "She was kind to me. She used to sit here in the hallway taking notes while she observed me."

Damon is surprised "That's how you fell for her?"

"Oh, she was also stunningly beautiful. You have to understand she-- she wasn't part of the torture and the experiments. For the longest while, she didn't realize that Dr. Whitmore was doing more than just observing my behavior. I didn't have the heart to tell her. I was just so glad of her company, you know?" Enzo explained and Sabrina smiles.

"Yeah."

"When she finally realized what was going on here, she couldn't bear it. So she said she was sorry, and she left." Enzo said Damon.

"Well, you know," Damon turns over on his stomach to look at him "never really would have worked anyway. You are a vampire, she's a human. The relationship would have been doomed from the beginning."

"You need a more positive outlook, mate."

Damon smiles at him, only for him to rise to his feet immediately after hearing a door open. It's Dr. Whitmore walking in front of their cells and holding his keys. He stops and looks at the two of them.

"Who's next?'

Sabrina, Damon and Enzo look at him tensely, saying nothing as Dr. Whitmore does another sweeping glance.

Dr. Whitmore looks at Sabrina "21052, you seem to have more energy." He walks over in front of his cell, preparing to unlock it.

"I take that as an insult!" Enzo grabs the bars, rattling it angrily for a moment "I have far more energy than my lovely neighbor here."

Dr. Whitmore pauses, then walks over to Enzo's cell.

"I can't believe you didn't notice." Enzo said.

"Your turn then." Dr. Whitmore unlocks the cell, grabbed Enzo firmly, and carried him out of the cell to be experimented on. Sabrina looks on in shock before hitting the bars once in anger and pacing in her cell. She hears Enzo's screams of pain, prompting him to pace some more until she sits down in his cell and holds the bars. Finally the lights are turned off in the cells. Some time later, Dr. Whitmore returns using a flashlight for light and roughly throws Enzo in his cell without a word or another glance. He starts walking out of the cell area.

"Why are you doing this to us?!" Damon asked angrily.

Dr. Whitmore stops and looks at Damon "Because, 21051, I am seeking out the smallest indivisible unit of your biological makeup, and once I can understand you from a cellular level, I can put you to use." He said.

Dr. Whitmore walks away, leaving an angry and frustrated Damon looking on in his cell. Sabrina looks at Enzo feeling guilty.

___________________________

Augustine Party 1957

Every New Year's Eve, the Augustine people had a little cocktail party with a vampire buffet on the side. Vampires were weak from vervain injections... half-starved from living on a glass of blood a day, chained up like animals. This little annual shindig is where Dr. Whitmore got to show all of his Augustine friends what he would  found in his research.

Several people are grouped together at a New Year's party, mingling with each other and drinking. Enzo, Sabrina and Damon are in the far back, locked in a cage to watch.

"Mrs. Fell has generously offered her hand for the purpose of this demonstration. Please observe" Dr Whitmore said and he cuts Mrs. Fell's hand with a knife across the palm, causing it to bleed. He let his guests drink from vampires to demonstrate the healing power of vampire blood. "The dermal layer is completely healed, no nerve damage, no muscular damage."

___________________________

Augustines' New Year's Eve Party 1958

Damon and Sabrina are locked in a cage along with Enzo, just like he had been in 1957. Though, this time, Damon looks stronger and more determined.

Damon had been drinking Enzo's and Sabrina's rations for an entire year. Enzo kept a few drops here and there so he wouldn't desiccate, and as he starved himself, Damon got stronger from all the extra blood just like Enzo said.

Dr. Whitmore walks between the crowd toward the cage "Ladies and gentlemen, as it is almost midnight, I think it fitting that we toast the New Year with a glass of vampire blood, wouldn't you agree?" He unlocks the cage, allowing Damon to step out. He then closes shut the cage and locks in Sabrina and Enzo.

"Now you see it." Damon said.

The guests scream in terror and begin to run, one of them tipping over a candelabra and causing the rug it falls on to start burning. Damon pays no heed to the fire, and kills all of the guests one-by-one by either biting them or breaking their necks. The fire grows even stronger and at this point, Damon is covered with the blood of his victims.

"Damon! We got to get out of here!" Enzo said and he looks at the fire in panic, then back at Damon "Damon, now!"

"Vervain!"

They try several times to break the vervain-laced bars of the cage, but the vervain is too strong for them to maintain their grip.

___________________________

Augustines' New Year's Eve Party 1958

Damon only could save Sabrina. He, Sabrina and Enzo try again to break the bars, but once again the vervain is too intense for him to make any progress. Damon stops altogether, observing his surroundings and backing away as he repeatedly shakes his head. He then stares back at Enzo, looking sad.

"Damon."

"I'm sorry, Enzo."

"Damon, please."

Damon looks back at Enzo again as the fire rages on, looking emotionless and free of conflict this time. He holds Sabrina in his arms. Sabrina has lost consciousness.

Enzo shakes his head in desperation " No. Don't-- Don't-- Don't leave me here.Don't go! Please!" He hits the cage in anger "Damon!"

Damon doesn't even pause or look. He just keeps walking.

Enzo looks behind him again, frightened then back to Damon. "Please don't leave me! Damon! Come on! Damon! Damon! Please!"
_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

Sabrina's trauma

You did not think that she would always be that happy, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 9.3K 65
"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you." "You wouldn't have killed me, but you...
20.8K 828 28
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
221K 4.1K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...
102K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...