Moonlight |✓

By arcanexoxo

[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] •|| Inayat Gupta ||• Daughter of Gupta's family.23 years of age. close to her brother... More

•DEDICATION•
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
NOTE~
24
25
26
New book alert<3
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

18

135 3 1
By arcanexoxo

•tera mera pyaar hai amar•

Author pov~

It was 11 pm, inayat was roaming here and there as it was raining heavily outside and atharva didn't came back home yet, inayat tried to call him many times but he didn't recieve it.

Inayat went to open the door as door bell rang as she opened the door she saw atharva, all drenched in rain with tulips in his right hand "where were you? Why didn't you answer my calls?" Inayat asked "may I come in mam?" Atharva grinned inayat shook her head and let him come inside"First go to our room and change your clothes" inayat said and Atharva nodded and went.

In their room~

As Atharva changed his clothes inayat entered in room with a tray of food "oh you changed, great! Now have your dinner and tell me where were you?" Inayat said and settled his meal on table, atharva smiled "so moonlight, missed me hmm?" He said "where were you, don't change topic" she said without looking at him.

"I left from my office by 9:30, on my way I saw these tulips so I bought for you and after that I tried to start my car but it didn't start" he said "and my phone was dead that's why" he complete.

"You- you bought this flowers for me?" Inayat asked, she was overwhelmed by his love, no one did this kinda gesture to her "yes moonlight" he said.

"Kyu krte hai aap mujhse itna pyaar?" Inayat asked while her face show no emotions "Yeh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata" atharva said "mai aapko dard Siva kuch nahi de sakungi" inayat said as she walked toward him "Manzoor hai" atharva said as he walked toward her too.

Inayat shook her head at him, atharva closed the distance between them and placed his hand on her waist and kissed her forehead "don't think too much moonlight,I know you can never hurt anyone unnecessary" inayat stood silently and looking at atharva who was smiling continuously, his smile never fade away when he is with inayat when he is with his wife, moonlight.

Atharva joined his forehead with inayat and looked into her eyes "I hope that one day you're ready to open yourself as a book let me be the first reader", "share it with me, if something bothering you" he completed after a pause and stepped backward.

"Do you have your dinner?" He asked and she didn't say anything "come here, have your dinner with me", "No, I will have my dinner after you" she said "match your steps with me in this relationship moonlight" he said inayat nodded and sat beside him.

They both had their silently without exchanging a word and go to their bed and fell into deep slumber.

Inayat pov~

I opened my eyes as I feel something hot touching my hand, I looked at my right hand which was in Atharva's hand, oh he hold my hand in his sleep but it is hot like someone had put his hand in hot oil to fry.

Oh god, is he having high fever?
No ways!!

I sat on bed hurriedly and put my left hand on his forehead, it was also burning, I slowly escaped from his hold and tried to wake him up, he slowly opened his one eye and looked at me and said slowly "what happen moonlight?" Oh god, he is having high fever but still calling me with nicknames "you're in fever" i said, he opened his both eyes and looked at me and said "fever? Yeah! I know, I'm having fever of your love" , "what are you saying? Like seriously? Flirting with me even in fever! Oh god what kind of husband you gave me, maine toh 16 somvar ke vart bhi nahi rakhe the" . I complained to god, wait a minute why I'm talking like Aditya?.

"Maine toh rakhe the" he said and again closed his eyes, is he kidding with me? Oh god inayat tum, do something, I went down stairs and directly entered inside kitchen and poured chilled water in big bowl and make soup quickly.

I entered inside in our room and saw him, oh noways, he is sweating badly now, I put tray on side table and sat beside him and dipped a piece of cloth in bowl fill with water, I placed cold strips on his forehead and he opened his eyes quickly and looked at me and smiled "care for me?" He asked I didn't said anything to him, I'm furious at him right now and I don't want to fight with him.

After few minutes, I told him to sat straight on bed and he did, I glance at him and looked other side, oh god he is still smiling like fool, I passed him bowl fill with soup but he didn't take it, I looked at him who was looking at me like always "have it" I ordered "my hands are paining alot please feed me with your hands" he said, after a minute I start feeding him, he was just looking at me, his gaze never made me uncomfortable.

"Moonlight?", "hmm?", "you know, you never touch me before like today" as he said this my hand stopped in my way, he is right, I never touched him in this 2 months.

I didn't answer him "agar aap aise hi mera khayal rakhti rahi toh mai khaas kabhi theek hi na hu" his words make me feel more frustrated "faltu baatein na krr varna maa ko bata dege hum" i warned him "aapko gussa aa raha hai?" He asked me as his soup finished "nahi" I answered him "bata dijiye aapko gussa aa raha hai jante hai hum" he said "nahi kaha na humne" , "arey bata dijiye, aa raha hai aapko gussa" , "bola na nahi, shanti se nahi beth sake aap?, kabse bole jaa rahe hai, samjhte kya hai khudko?" I yelled at him

Instead of shouting back at me, he pout like a puppy and said "aapka pati".

Fuck! He is looking freaking cute.

I thought he will shout back at me but here we are, oh god, what did I do to deserve a man like him? I don't even deserve him, I'm feeling weak.

I didn't answer him and get up from bed but before I could go anywhere atharva grab my hand, I turned toward him "don't go please, maan nahi lagta aapke bina", "kahi nahi jaa rahe, aa jayege vapis" I said "pakka?", "pakka"  I escaped from his hold and went downstairs.

I came back to room and saw him sitting in same position, I walked towards him and laid on bed, he too laid down beside me "kesa lag raha hai?" I asked him "aap sath hai toh kaise kuch ho sakta hai?" He said, I smiled at him and closed my eyes.

Next morning ~

"Where is Atharva, inayat?" Maa asked me as she saw me going upstairs, he is still in high fever, I called doctor to come and check him, he must be on his way, I told maa both his fever,maa came with me upstairs to glance at atharva.

"Atharva" maa shook atharva a little from his arm and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at maa and then at me and tried to get up, maa helped him, he must be feeling weakness.

"You should take care of your self" maa scold him "inayat is here for me, maa don't worry" Atharva said slowly while rubbing his eyes, maa smiled a little and then hide it after a second and taunt him again.

After a minute, I sat beside him and slide his juice and some fruits infront of him, he looked at me and then at plate "feed me, please" he said and lean back and stared at me, I started to feed him, I'm feeling nervous in front of maa but maa was smiling at us.

When I finished feeding him, he put his head on my lap and buried his head in my stomach, fuck! Elephants are jumping inside me "I'm feeling sleepy again" he said, I looked up at maa, she was grinning ear to ear "take care of him, inayat" she said with wide smile and take dirty utensils and went outside.

I looked down at him and placed my hand on his hairs and massage him slowly "stay with me, always please" he murmured "moonlight" he murmured again after a min.

Again,

Same question,

What did I do to deserve a man like him,  a man like atharva.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.2K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
94.9K 3.9K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...
184K 14.6K 46
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
166K 8.7K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...