Intoxicating

By LifeBlood93

Thomas Morgan has been single for about a year since he got out of a relationship where his trust and faith i... More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Coming Around
Chapter 2: Father And Son Bonding Time
Chapter 3: A Night Out Interrupted
Chapter 4: The Pursuit Continues
Chapter 5 Part 1: Takeover
Chapter 5 Part 2: Titles and Hearts
Chapter 6: The First Date
Chapter 7 Part 1: Bad News
Chapter 7 Part 2: Katherine
Chapter 7 Part 3: "I Love You"
Chapter 8: The Tour
Chapter 9: Ablaze
Chapter 10: The Aftermath
Chapter 11: Leaving The Hospital
Chapter 12: Outside Fisiticuffs
Chapter 13: The Day After
Chapter 15: The New Place
Chapter 16: Workplace Visit

Chapter 14: Appreciating Her

242 6 1
By LifeBlood93

Some time had passed and Tom was almost fully recovered from the fire and he was currently texting with Priscilla who hadn't seen him for almost a month due to both of them working overtime in their jobs and they had been planning to spend the weekend together.

Priscilla🥀: so what do you have in mind for us this weekend, I've got some ideas but I'd like to know what you're thinking of.

Tom: well how about we go out to eat somewhere maybe for sushi ?

Priscilla🥀: I could actually go for sushi, that's sounds great baby.

Tom: also, maybe we could go out for drive and also a walk on the beach ?

Priscilla🥀: that sounds great baby.

Tom: and if you want, we can go out for drinks with friends after we've had sushi.

Priscilla🥀: awesome, I'm looking forward to it already Tommy !

Tom: alright, how about we go on the walk on the beach first though, then in the afternoon we go out for sushi and then go for a drive and then we go out for drinks when it's nighttime ?

Priscilla🥀: awesome baby, I can't wait.

Tom: I'll be by to pick you up. 😘

Priscilla: get here quickly mister, I need to see my handsome guy ! 😍🥰😘

Tom grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and grabbed the dog leash and called Cairo to follow him to his car.

Tom: hey Cairo ! Come on, we're going to the beach !

Cairo excitedly followed Tom and jumped into the back of his car and after he got it out of his garage, he locked his house and garage door up and drove to Priscilla's place to pick her up.

Tom parked his car outside Priscilla's place and he knocked on her front door but before he finished knocking, the door opened and Priscilla jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him on the lips.

Tom: woah ! Hello !

Priscilla: hi baby !

Tom: you seem excited.

Priscilla got down from Tom and he smiled at her.

Priscilla: well we haven't really spent much time together recently and I love it whenever we're together.

Tom smiled at Priscilla and he kissed her on the lips.

Tom: come on, let's get going... oh and by the way, there's someone coming with us to the beach.

Tom pointed over at his car and Priscilla saw Cairo in the back of his car.

Priscilla: oh he's going to love it.

Tom: yeah, he likes running along beaches and maybe getting attention from other people too.

Priscilla then grabbed her sun hat and then she followed Tom to his car after locking her place up and when she got inside his car, she was greeted by Cairo who was happy to see her.

Tom got into the driver seat and drove straight to the beach and when they arrived, Tom and Priscilla got out of his car along with Cairo and Tom put his leash on him and after he locked his car up, they started walking to the beach.

When they got to the beach, Tom held Priscilla's hand and they walked along the beachfront and they were talking to each other when Priscilla asked him how the hunt for a new place was going.

Priscilla: so how's house hunting going ?

Tom: well I've actually got some news about that to be honest, you know that place I've been eyeing up ?

Priscilla: yeah ?

Tom: it's mine now and I'm going to be able to move in next week.

Priscilla: (gasp) really ? Baby, I'm so happy for you.

Priscilla kissed him on his cheek and Tom smiled at her.

Tom: thanks... to be honest, I'm a little nervous about it but mostly excited.

Priscilla: is it because of the last place and the fire ?

Tom: yeah.

Priscilla: well don't let what that bitch did ruin your chance at something good.

Tom nodded towards Cairo who was walking alongside them both.

Tom: I was more worried about Cairo to be honest.... And I also started thinking about you as well when I was in there.

Priscilla: why ?

Tom: just thinking about you gave me that extra push to get out of there and I did... I was just thinking about how I'd be if I never got to see you again... I hated it.

Priscilla: you really love me that much ?

Tom: yeah.

Priscilla stopped him and stood right in front of him and she pulled his face towards hers when she kissed him lovingly on the lips.

Priscilla: and I love you too Tommy, it means a lot that I mean a lot to you.

Tom: well you do.

They continued on their beach walk with Cairo and then in the afternoon they headed to the sushi place.

They arrived at the sushi place and they sat down and while they waited, Tom smiled at Priscilla and she saw him looking at her with so much love in his eyes.

Priscilla: what ?

Tom: nothing.... Just stay still.

Priscilla:...okayyy.

Tom pulled his phone out and took a photo of Priscilla who held a drink and some chopsticks in her hands and she had a smile on her face.

Tom looked at the photo and then at Priscilla and he looked deep into her eyes.

Tom: absolutely beautiful.

Priscilla blushed a little bit and they talked while they waited for their sushi.

A little bit later, and Tom was at his father's place and he had just gotten changed into what he was going to wear to go out for drinks with Priscilla and their friends.

Tom went downstairs and grabbed his phone and then remembered that he took a photo of Priscilla when they went out for sushi earlier in the day and he smiled to himself as he posted the photo on instagram with a heartfelt caption.

Meanwhile, Priscilla had just gotten changed into what she was wearing and she heard her phone notifications go off and so she checked her phone to see an instagram notification.

TomMorgan93 mentioned you in a post

Priscilla went onto instagram and she saw the post that Tom made about her.

10,999 likes • liked by gigidolin_wwe and 10,998 others

TomMorgan93 words cannot describe how much I love this one.
When we first met, I was shy as hell but over time she helped me come out of it and now I'm more confident in myself than I've ever been.
She's so supportive too, and when I was in hospital recovering and I was down on myself a lot, she helped me get through it and helped me beat my insecurities about the scars that I now have.
I'm so proud to call her my girlfriend I appreciate and love her more than life itself...... and she's pretty fucking cute too ! 😍

See all comments

gigidolin_wwe I love you so much baby 🥹🥰😘
TomMorgan93 love you too gorgeous ! 😍😘
jacyjaynewwe this was so sweet Tom !
TomMorgan93 it's the truth
mandysacs you two fit each other so well, so cute !
TomMorgan93 thanks, I'm definitely a lucky guy
Andrea_Jackson you're such a softie Tom ! 🥹
TomMorgan93 get used to it ! 😂

Priscilla liked and commented on the list and she put her phone down and she headed downstairs and as she made her way downstairs, she heard a knock at the door and a big smile appeared on her face as she could tell who it was.

Meanwhile, Tom was stood by Priscilla's front door and suddenly, the door burst open and Tom saw Priscilla.

Priscilla: hey you.

Tom: hey, you look amazing.

Priscilla kissed Shaun on the lips and she saw that Tom was looking right at her.

Priscilla: thank you baby, I'm glad you like it......

Priscilla noticed that Tom was wearing a tie and so she got closer to Tom and she held the tie in her hands and she twirled it through while she looked him right in the eyes.

Priscilla: well then how about this ? How about after we've had some drinks we come back to my place and we can... make use of this tie ?

Tom looked at Priscilla and he chuckled and agreed to her suggestion on using his tie for something more... private.

They went out and had some drinks with their friends.
They didn't have so much to drink though as Tom and Priscilla made a quick exit and immediately headed back to Priscilla's place and when they arrived back at Priscilla's place, Tom immediately carried her up her stairs and into her bedroom and closed the door before throwing her down on her bed.

Priscilla: (playful giggles) oh my ! What are you going to do with me ? (Playful giggles).

Tom had a devilish grin on his face as he took his jacket off, took his vest off, then he loosened his tie and took it off and then took his shirt off and threw it on the floor and he climbed on to Priscilla's bed and as he kissed her on her lips, he grabbed a hold of her wrists and held them above her head and tied them to the headboard rail which pleasantly surprised Priscilla.

Priscilla: what are you gonna do ?

Priscilla bit her bottom lip with a twinkle in her eyes as Tom uttered in her ear in a gruff tone of voice.

Tom: I'm going to show you that you're mine.

Priscilla: oh I'm definitely yours and only yours.

Tom: good girl.

They spent the rest of the night intertwining their bodies and by the end, they were exhausted and when they gathered enough breath, they showered together and then after drying themselves off, Tom stayed the night at Priscilla's and they went to sleep together in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 12
One day, Ryan Bowman was invited by his brother-in-law to hang out with some of his friends who are wrestlers in the WWE on a show called NXT. He mee...
535 8 15
Nicolas Wolfe was born in London, England and then he and his parents moved to America for a better life and a few months after they settled in, they...
16.7K 462 43
• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL {discontinued} (3) BURNING HEART ▹ CIAMPA (4) BURNING AWAY ▹ RICOCHET (5...
4.5K 80 17
Jacob Pierce goes to an wwe nxt takeover show to watch his brother Ryan make his return after recovering from a neck injury but what he doesn't antic...