𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ οΏ½...

By writingsbyrayy

Reena Oberoi was the little sister of the billionaire businessman Aarnav Oberoi. She was pampered by her brot... More

Dedication
Cast
1. Vijay
2. Reena
3. Vijay
4.Reena
5. Reena/ Vijay
6. Vijay
7. Reena
8. Vijay
9. Reena
10. Vijay
11. Reena
12. Vijay
13. Vijay/ Reena
15. Reena
16. Vijay
17. Reena
18. Vijay
19. Reena
20. Vijay
21. Vijay
22. Reena
23. Vijay
24. Reena
25. Vijay
26. Reena
27. Vijay
28. Reena
29.Vijay
30. Reena
31. Reena
32. Vijay
33. Reena
34. Vijay
35. Vijay/ Reena
36. Reena
37. Reena
38. Vijay
39. Reena
40. Vijay
41. Reena
42. Vijay
43. Reena
44. Vijay
45. Reena
46. Reena
47. Reena / Vijay
48. Vijay
49.Reena
50. Reena/ Vijay
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

14. Vijay

2K 144 17
By writingsbyrayy

"What are you doing? Leave that!" Aadhya screamed.

"You looked so funny in that mustache. " I laughed looking at her childhood pictures.

"Hahaha very funny. It was made with marker plus I was 3 years old." She justified.

"It's funny how you still have a mustache." Vansh said she was annoyed now.

"Okay I'll stop it, don't get annoyed now." I patted on her shoulders.

It was a Sunday morning and we all were chilling like a bunch of high school buddies.

I got a call from Mom.

"Yes Mom?"

"Come home." She said crying.

"Why what happened? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Your Dad had a car accident last night." She broke into tears.

"Last night? But he was sleeping right, we had dinner together then we went to sleep."

"Your Dad left at night because he had some important work. Few minutes ago I got a call from hospital that he is admitted. He is serious please meet me directly at hospital." She said and disconnected the call.

I didn't realize that tears were dropping from my eyes too.

"Vijay what happened?" Everyone asked.

"Dad had a car accident, he is serious." I said without any movement.

We all rushed into our cars and reached hospital.

I reached and saw Mom crying a lot. I hugged her and tried to calm her down.

"He is going to be alright Mom." I said but I didn't mean it. I was afraid too. I was scared like I was child who is afraid to lose his father.

My heart kept pounding like an active volcano over the thought that someone tried to kill my father.
It's like imagine a monster standing on his two feets, blood dripping one drop at a time from the nails, red eyes filled with rage and wanna take revenge, thirsty for chaos and just wanna destroy everything.

The police came.

"It seems like a hit and run case. We have already started investigating the area he was found from I will let you know if We find something. Also do you have doubt on anyone?"
One of the police asked.

"He is a businessman and he have a lot of rivalries with a lot of people, it's not possible to say who can do this." Mom said.

"Okay Mrs. Singhania, we'll take your leave now."

When the police was about to leave the manager stopped them.

"I have doubt on someone." He said.

"Who?" The police asked.

"He had something going on with his business rival from past few months."

"Name?"

"Can i talk to you in private, boss doesn't allow me to share any kind of information in public."
The manager said and they left.

I wasn't supposed to but I still followed them after sometime to hear who he had a doubt now. I needed to know if someone really tried to kill my father so that I can destroy their entire lifeline.

I tried to listen them from a corner.

"I am sorry we can't put any fake allegations on them without any proof." The police said.

"But...." The manager tried to speak but he was interrupted by police again.

"See, he is a very big business man and saying anything against them without a solid proof would be dangerous to all of us including me. Please try to understand. But if you get any valid proof I promise to look into this matter personally while keeping everything aside." The police assured and left.

Before the manager could leave I got hold of him.

"Who do you have a doubt on?" I asked holding his arms.

"I can't say it sir sorry." He said while trying release himself.

"Let me just clear myself here. My father is serious and laying on that bed because of some bastard so I need to get hold of him and teach him a lesson and if you don't give me a name then I'll make sure your whole identity is vanished, you understand that?" I threatened him.

"Yes sir.... That Aaa.. Aar...." Before he could finish saying I was interrupted.

"Bro the doctors are calling you." Zayn called me.

"Coming..... I'll get back to you." I warned the manager.

"Yes doctor?"

"He is fine now, he doesn't have any major injuries. It was just a slight hit on the car and he got unconscious because of hitting his head to the gear. He just needs some rest and make sure he should not take any kind of stress may it be business or family. His brain and muscles are very weak to be working so much so it would be great if he gets six months of rest from everything." The doctor said and prescribed some medicines.

"We will have a nurse looking after him all the time in your house."

"Thank you so much doctor." I said and got relaxed that he didn't have anything serious.

He was discharged and we took him home. All my friends left after spending some time with Dad and he was feeling much better after having light conversations with them.

I got a call from Reena.

"Hey!" I greeted in a low voice.

"Heyy, I just got home from university and saw Aadhya's messages. Is your father alright?" She asked with genuine concern.

"Yes he is fine now."

"What did the doctor say?"

"There is no serious injuries and he needs rest from business stress and all for few months."

"Ohh I see.... Can I come to meet him at the hospital?" She asked.

"We came home already."

"Oh okay never mind. Whenever all these people will come to your place again I'll join them."

"Sounds great." I said.

"You sound so tired." She said.

"Yeah I am just thinking about who must have tried to kill him."

"Don't worry you'll find him and will teach him a lesson together. I have a better idea I'll drive your bike over him." She said and we both giggled.

"You're so cute." I couldn't stop myself from complimenting.

"So are you Mr. Biker." She giggled again.

We talked out for good 15 minutes and my mood was completely lightened up. She changed my mood instantly and I didn't even realize that I was laughing and blushing.

"Vijay!!!" Mom shouted.

"I guess Mom is calling me I'll call you back later." I said.

"Yes?"

"Sit, I wanna talk to you about something." Mom said and we took a sit.

"So heard what doctor said today, your Dad needs rest and should be kept away from stress."

"Yes I heard Mom."

"So now we both think you should join the business and take your Dad's position."

"What? How can I? I know nothing about business."

"How long are you going to stay like this? All you do is fun and have no responsibility. Now that your father is weak and lying on the bed please take the responsibility atleast now and reduce his burden."

"But Mom..."

"No buts... You have one month for yourself enjoy as much as you want to do whatever you want but after one month I want you ready with your fix schedule and in clean formals with a mindset of handling responsibilities. Got it?" She asked.

"Okay fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11.1K 60
Aarav thinks of himself as a daring and dashing dude but in reality he is a darpok (Coward) who is scared of the dark and even now he sleeps with bed...
1.2M 51.1K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
305K 18.8K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...
33.7K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...