Cold Hearted Man - Simon "Gho...

Από linnuzz

Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pa... Περισσότερα

Chapter one - Weak
Chapter 2- jealous
Chapter 3 - Mine
chapter 4- Hot Assh*le
Last part

Chapter 5- My boyfriend

395 6 2
Από linnuzz

TW: KISSING, AND SLIGHT TOUCHING (sounds so wrong 😭)

"Ghost..."

"Simon."

"Simon." You repeat his words. The way they made you feel. You knew his real name. The amount of trust he just put into you.

"Y/N." You turn your gaze to his eyes as he says your name.

"I am not the best with this stuff, but try and understand. Ok?"

You give him a small nod as a sign of understanding and to carry on.

"So I really like you. Y/N I like like you. I like you more than just a teammate. And I get this anger whenever I see another man tuch you or make you laugh."

...

"What I am trying to say is that will you... Well. Be mine?" He said looking away in slight embarrassment. He sounded like a teenage boy confessing his love to the pretty girl of the school.

You let out a soft chucle. "That was really corny Simon, but yes I will be yours. Anytime and always. Actually I think I like you too. I think I have always liked you." You say smiling at him a little embarrassed too.

There was a silence, though it wasn't an awkward one more like the comfortable one.

Then ghost broke the silence by stepping forward. Now your chests were touching. You needed to look up to see him.

Then he lifted his mask up until his lips. The room didn't have lights on so the only light was the sunlight. You saw his gorgeous lips and sharp jawline. You aredy had known that he was handsome, but never could have imagined this handsome.

He must have noticed your staring, because he chuckled.
"My eyes are up here, love." He said smirking right after.

You looked at his eyes. They were screaming a warning of nature of the man, but you ignored it, because you saw something good deep inside him.

He slightly bent down and kissed you softly on the lips. The kiss was passionate and hungry, but still somehow soft.

He pushed you on your bed and pinned you down from the wrists not breaking the kiss. You tried to pull away to catch some breath, but he pushed his lips on you harder until your head was against the mattress.

"Simon..." You whispered in his mouth.

"Shh darling. We don't want anyone to hear. Or do we?" He whispered finally pulling away to let you breath.

His breath was hot on your neck and it made you tikle.

You shake your head slowly.

"Atta girl."

You hum softly at his words. He kisses your neck softly not leaving any marks. It feels like he thinks he could break you if he were to be more rough.

"We have lunch soon and I need a shower. You should get going." you say actually a little sad.

"Don't worry I can wait here until you are done and then we can go have lunch together. How does that sound, mm?"

You wrap your hands around his neck when he finally lets go of your wrists and you kiss him. He is taken back a little from the show off affection, but kisses you back almost immediately.

You break the kiss and whisper in his ear.
"That sounds absolutely wonderful, Simon."

As you say his name yet again his blood start going South and he feels a tent grow in his pants. Well fuck.

He gets off from you and you start taking your clothes off.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Ghost shouts at you as his eyes widen and he turns his head away from you. His cheeks become a rosy red as he has just seen you in only some shorts and a black bra.

"Oh come on I don't look that bad do I?" You joke a little.

"No of course not. It's just that..."

"I'm changing Infront of you? You ask letting out a small giggle.

"Get used to it pretty boy."

__________________________________
GHOST'S POV:

Did she just call me pretty boy? Does she think I'm pretty?
I'm not even that pretty, but I guess if she says so.

Oh lord she is pretty. I wish I could ceep her all to myself. I guess now I can. No need to worry about stupid König. I hope he won't betray me on the mission when I stole Y/N from him. He wouldn't. Or would he?

Thoughts were changing every second in Ghost's head. He couldn't believe that Y/N liked him too.

I could hear the restroom door close as Y/N went in to take a shower. Then the water turned on. Ghost felt the hot fog creeping from under the door to the room. Jeez Y/N showered with hot water.

Ghost took a seat on Y/N's bed. He could smell her sweet cent on the blanket and pillow. He had never really liked the smell of perfume most people overused it so that if you entered the same room you could smell them from 5 meters away. Or then when they would walk past you would get attacked by the strong smell.

Y/N could control how much she put it. Not too much but not too little not to smell. The sent was flower theme if you would need to describe it.

I heard the shower turn off. Then the door handle turned and Y/N stepped out. She was a rosy red from the cheeks all the way down. She had a towel rapped around her body. She looked like anyone else, but in Ghosts opinion absolutely stunning.

I got up from her bed and walked up to her. I gave her s soft kiss on top of her head and wrapped my hands around her. She was super warm. I was always cold. She shivered a little when I touched her.

"You'r cold."

"I know darling. And you are warm. Now put some clothes on. I am hungry." I said giving her arse a small squeeze earning a gasp, then a giggle.

Oh how I loved her laugh. So soft and so cute. I wonder what my actual laugh would sound like. It had been forever since I actually laughed. Maybe she could make me laugh. Just once maybe.

I gave her a final kiss on the lips. Just a short one, before pulling my mask back down.

__________________________________Y/N's POV:

You were slightly sad when Ghost pulled his mask back down. He was really handsome after all so why would he hide it.

You changed your clothes. Some green cargo pants, a white tank top and to finish it all off a tight black zip up running jacket. (Lol what I am wearing rn)

Ghost watched you change. He couldn't tare his eyes off from your figure. Affordable.

You took his hand in yours as you started to walk towards the kitchen. A couple of people saw you holding hands with Ghost, but you payed no mind to it until you heard some girls whispering about you two.

"Look. That girls holding hands with the lieutenant." The first girl whispered to her friend judging you.

"Yeah. I thought she was dating the tall sniper." The other one answered looking a little scared.

"Is she cheating?"

That's when Ghost had enough. He walked up to the two girls.

"Rookies. I don't think it's your job to take care of Y/N's love life. But if it was, she isn't cheating and WE are dating so shut the FUCK up." He was towering over both of the girls.

"Sorry sir. We didn't know." They both said quickly.

"Well now you do, so get moving. I don't want to see you today or laundry duty it is." He said a little calmer now.

The two girls ran off like their life depended on it.

"You really showed them." You laugh.

"Yeah. It's really disrespectful to talk about someone like that when you don't know anything about the situation." He says with no hit of joking.

Damn, you though to yourself.

You entered the kitchen and was greeted by Soap and König.
"Ay Ghost! Come sit with us!" Soap waved at Ghost.

Soaps eyes landed on your hand, which was holding Ghost's hand. His eyes slightly widened and he smirked.

König didn't have the same reaction. His eyes narrowed and he gave Ghost a cold look, which Ghost easily won with his icy stare.

The two men had some real beef. You were clueless about their relationship and went over to König.

"Psst König. I am dating Ghost now. Isn't this cool?" You whispered to him, before going to the other side of the table to sit next to Ghost.

"Cool." König said.

In König's opinion it wasn't cool. What rights did Ghost have to just steal you away from him. He had always know you and liked you. No man who you had only known for a couple of years should be trusted with someone as vulnerable as you. Especially not the lieutenant, Simon fucking "Ghost" Riley...

You and Soap chatted a lot, while Ghost and König seemed to have a staring contest. It wasn't looking good, when thinking that they would have a duo mission upcoming.

1549 words

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

25.8K 694 17
A new recruit to the 141, you have to navigate the new environment while dealing with the insufferable Ghost who won't stop watching you and possessi...
61.2K 1.3K 20
"I don't open up to people sweetheart, so don't think you're any different. You never will be." You are a Military Psychologist on base in London for...
51K 977 23
*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from their abusive ex, after being in it for...
2.2M 50.8K 39
"I'm just trying to protect you" "I don't need your protection" "We'll that's too damn bad" - COMPLETED Simon 'Ghost' Riley x reader enemies to lover...