🎸 Danganronpa Unofficial: SE...

By MINOMIZUISLOVE

Ichika Hoshino and her childhood friends get taken to a different school... Or... were they her childhood fri... More

🎸- Prologue - πŸ’«
πŸŽ€ Chapter Update: ☘️
πŸ“Ό Unknown File #1 🎞
πŸ’« Student Status || 1/6 πŸŽ‰
🎈 Chapter 2: Sudden Deadline ⭐️
πŸ’« Student Status || 1/6 πŸŽ‰
🐈 Chapter 3: 🎧- The Fun Starts Now -πŸ’§

🎀 Chapter 1 : Normal School Life? 🎹

49 1 5
By MINOMIZUISLOVE

I woke up. But all I saw was darkness
Pure darkness

"Who... am I...?"

"Where am I...?"

A voice echoed... Which belonged to me
As I reached out for my hand suddenly I fell out of a locker...?

Ichika: "AH!"

As soon as I fell out of the locker. Multiple questions filled my head which gave me a headache

What the hell am I even doing in that locker either way...

As I stood up and looked around. I realized I was in a classroom. Oh yeah!

I got into a school named... Hope's Peak Academy...? I think that's the name.

And then I realized something... My ultimate talent. The Ultimate Detective... People might have to depend on me because I'm a detective...

And that's how I decided. I should get a fake talent. Which is why I decided to use the fake Ultimate Talent of the Ultimate Guitarist...

[Insert some strange noises in the locker]

Ichika: "W-What the?!"

And then suddenly a new person came out. Though they hit their face on the ground... Damn... That must've hurt a lot...

Minori: "W-what...? AH?! W-who are you????"

The girl was shocked by my appearance. She somehow looks... Familiar?

"H-hey calm down there...!"

The person managed to calm down... and stood up... She then introduced herself

Minori: "S-sorry for randomly yelling at you! I'm Minori Hanasato...! But my Ultimate talent is quite depressing..."

I tilted my head out of curiosity

Ichika: "Depressing...?

Minori: "Yup! I'm the Ultimate Unlucky Student..."

Ichika: "Oh... That's sad... I'm sorry for that..."

Minori: "Don't worry it's fine! I think I got lucky today that I got in this school!!!"

Ichika: "Hehe... I think you are"

I guess she's lucky today... That's nice to know... I'm sure she'll be trustworthy once she earns my trust.

Minori: "I thought you were about to threaten me haha!"

Ichika: "A-ah... Don't worry! I'm harmless..."

I smiled and she smiled back at me

Ichika: "I'm Ichika Hoshino. The Ultimate Guitarist!"

Minori: "Woah! Really??? That's a cool Ultimate!!"

Ichika: "Hehe... I have been playing since I was younger. I got inspired by a band not so long ago! Though I'm not that good at playing the guitar haha..."

Minori: "That's fine! But it's still cool!!!"

Well... Actually...
I used to play the guitar when I was younger but my parents wanted me to be something else... and then... I found a case file about something... I don't remember what was it about but I immediately got to work and tried to solve it...

And I managed to solve it. But my father hasn't solved it yet... and I managed to solve it before him. Which impressed him a lot

And that's how I got my title... I kept helping my father with his cases in case he was too busy with other cases. I was helping him solve everything. But I loved being a detective! It was a very interesting job... and it was worth it to try to solve that case!

Ichika: "Hey Minori, I think we should explore around this school..."

Minori: "Yeah! You're right"

And we did. For 3 hours straight.

Ichika: "We searched everywhere but not the gymnasium..."

Minori and I headed to the gymnasium.
The gymnasium was our last place to check. And as soon me and Minori went it.

There were exactly 18 students there. Waiting for us?

Shiho: "Is that them?"

???: "Yes yes! That's all of you guys!!"

Huh? Is that...? Miku? Isn't she a Vocaloid?

Ichika: "M-Miku?"

MonoMiku: "Miku? Who's Miku? I'm MonoMiku! AKA you're headmaster of this school!"

Huh? Monomiku...?

MonoMiku: "Well, there is your 19th and 20th student!!"

20 students... that's a lot of us...

MonoMiku: "Anyways. Good morning my dear students! I, MonoMiku will now explain your school life here!"

MonoMiku: "Now with your ultimate talents. Please use them correctly and don't worry, you will find your Ultimate Lab soon!!!"

MonoMiku: "And don't forget this is a killing game! Oops~! Did I just accidentally say that? Oh, what a shame!"

I heard everyone gasp... Except the girl with purple hair and me... huh... I guess the two of us are just calm in these types of situations... Yeah... just the two of us... I guess

Ena: "Killing game...?"

A girl with brown hair asked...

Ena: "What kind of sick joke is this?!"

MonoMiku: "Joke? What joke?"

MonoMiku: "Anyways. I should explain the rules here."

Minori: "Ichika does that mean..."

Ichika: "Yes... 1 out of 20 of us students will kill someone..."

Saki: "No way! We would never kill someone!!"

A girl with long blonde hair with pink-colored tips worn in large, fluffy twin tails...

Akito: "That's just messed up...! No one will kill anyone here"

A boy with short orange hair, with a single yellow streak in his bangs

MonoMiku: "Puhuhuhu! That's what you all think!! Actually, someone will kill because of these!"

MonoMiku then gave us each a monopod

MonoMiku: "Be aware. Your motive video is there. And if you watch it. I will not give you any answers... at all! And well back to explaining...!!!"

Such a cheerful Vocaloid... Yet the most violent of them all...

MonoMiku: "Technically. If you kill someone you are the culprit or the blackned. And if your the blackened. Do not reveal yourself already! Let the class trial be!"

Class trial...?

MonoMiku: "Yup! But before the class trial starts. There's always time for investigations! So either way the blackened will get caught or they will graduate!!"

MonoMiku: "Oh and yes! They will only graduate when they are not caught. Sooooooo! Good luck students and I'll leave you all be!!!"

And there. MonoMiku disappeared. Leaving us to wonder, who will kill out of 20 of us...? Who will die out of 20 of us...?

But... Either way... I'll have to help my classmates. One way or the other.

I also realized that we are stuck in this school until one of us kills someone and if one of us does... they will graduate and leave this shitty place.

I will save as many people as I can... I will save everyone... I will...

Mafuyu: "...Will MonoMiku come back. I have a question for her..."

And there she was. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere and went towards the purple-haired girl.

MonoMiku: "And what's your question?"

MonoMiku tilted her head

Mafuyu: "If none of us kills. You will give us a motive right?"

MonoMiku: "Very well yes! But... Since I'm too impatient... Oh, MonoLuka...!!!!"

A pink hair girl suddenly appeared and she had another monopad in her hand. Then she clicked something

MonoMiku: "Now! Your motive videos are now in your monopads! Don't watch it in the open! Watch it in your assigned dorms... and you guys find it yourself. Sooooo bye-bye!"

MonoMiku and MonoLuka then left... and we were all there shocked...

Honami: "Everyone... We should calm down and think about this..."

A girl with light dusty rose hair, worn in a side ponytail on the right side of her head and tied up with a blue scrunchie.

Tsukasa: "YES! A future actor like me must stay calm in these situations-"

Before the boy with short scruffy blonde hair with peach tips. He was interrupted by the purple hair girl

Mafuyu: "Can you not be so loud at the moment."

Tsukasa: "W-WHAT?! ME LOUD-"

Ichika: "Everyone!"

I yelled so everyone would hear me...

Ichika: "W-we should... go in our dorms..."

Everyone agreed to me and nodded...

Minori: "B-But wait! Shouldn't we introduce ourselves?"

"Ah yes... Your right..."

*(Introduction was finished)*

"That's everyone right?"

"Yup! That's all 20 of us!!!"

"I hope that nothing bad happens to all of us..."

Right...?

[AFTER A LONG TIME OF EXPLORING]

So... that's everything... and as soon as I went into my assigned room

And then suddenly...

Saki: "Ichika!!"

Ichika: "Eh?"

Saki: "You're a Guitarist right?!"

Saki's eyes sparkled... as if she was a child... cute...

Ichika: "Y-Yeah...?"

Saki: "We could start a band together!!!"

Huh? Wait... those words feel familiar... but when I try to remember... Everything is blurry...

Ichika: "U-Um... Sure... Let's start a band together... once we get out of here..."

Ichika smiled at Saki and Saki left to go to her room.

This would be the last time where Ichika will see Saki smile...

[1 AM...]

I suddenly woke up due to someone's scream.

I suddenly felt like I had to get up from my bed and check out what the fuck happened...

And as soon as I went outside. I heard noises from outside. And I saw An

Ichika: "An?"

An: "!"

An: "O-Oh! Ichika!! Nice to see you here..."

Something... felt... off...?

Ichika: "Nice to see you too. Did you hear the screaming earlier?"

An: "Y-Yeah. I was passing by the kitchen and then suddenly someone screamed... It sounds like they were scared..."

Ichika: "Okay. I'll check the kitchen out."

As soon as I went into the kitchen. And I saw Kohane and Shiho there...

Suddenly...

MonoKai: "A body has been discovered! Everyone, please go in the kitchen... "

As the announcement played out. I went to Kohane's right side and checked who was dead. And it was Saki...

"Wh-what...?"

I felt like my world just got destroyed... She was... so kind...

Why her? Her out of 20 of us...

MonoKai: "Now please. Let's start the investigation"

And there it was... the first case... that I'll be solving. By my own.

[1 hour of investigating]

Okay... All I got was...

Shiho and Kohane's noise encounter...
A bloody pan inside the sink in the kitchen...
An's suspicious behavior...
Ena's Account...
And the motive videos...

All of the pieces of evidence I got...

Ichika: "..."

I felt nervous... I don't know who is the killer... but I will find it... For Saki's sake!

[Skipping class trials whatever thing
because I'm bored to make those and I'm only writing the voting time shit]

Kohane: "...An..."

An: "Kohane... I'm sorry... I guess... those motive videos are... something I never thought I'd go insane over for..."

Ichika: "...You were desperate for answers... and you thought that Saki would do that...?"

An: "Sadly... yes..."

Everyone felt guilty... It wasn't An's fault that she didn't know what happened to her aunt, uncle, and father... We couldn't blame her at all...

Kohane: "...An-"

MonoLuka: "It's punishment time!!!!"

Kohane: "W-wait!"

Kohane tried to grab An's hand but she was too late... An was taken away. And now she was getting executed...

Shiraishi (An) was taken onto a stage. A live stage. And then there was a robot. A realistic robot version of someone who she wanted to surpass. But she couldn't surpass her.

After like 2 hours of battling. Shiraishi (An) lost... and then suddenly the live stage started to break down and the robot tackled her onto the ground and then...

An was crushed by a huge rock.

"!?"

Everyone in the room was terrified... there was... blood... on the rock...

"..."

I couldn't even think of anything at all

Mafuyu: "Ichika..."

Ichika: "H-Huh...?"

Mafuyu: "Care to explain something...?"

Ichika: "What something?"

Mafuyu stared at me. Her eyes were empty as usual but it had an eerie feeling...

Kanade: "Mafuyu what do you mean by that"

Minori: "I agree with Kanade!"

Everyone: "Agreed"

Mafuyu took a breath and then slowly talked.

Mafuyu: "You know about it... You're Ultimate Talent."

Ichika: "And what's with it...?"

Mafuyu: "You're not an Ultimate Guitarist..."

Ichika: "..."

Mafuyu: "...I'm not wrong... aren't I?"

I

chika: "...You're right... I'm not the Ultimate Guitarist..."

Everyone in the room gasped

Mafuyu: "..."

Ichika: "Makes sense why I didn't receive my motive video. It was you who received it."

Mafuyu: "Well done Miss Detective..."

...

Minori: "Wh-what...?"

Everyone in the room started whispering...
Confused...

Ichika: "I may be a detective. But I'm not doing shits for you."

I glared at Mafuyu... for some reason. I felt like I could tell her everything... but... Nevermind...

Mafuyu: "Of course. The detective stays calm. Interesting..."

MonoMiku: "Very well! Now. Shoo!!! Get away from here and back in your dorms or whatever!!"

We all went in the elevator... and I will never forget about this...

...

I hope nothing bad happens anymore...

Word count: 2041

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 52 6
The title explains itself... All bottom I.N except for chap 'Mine to use' NOT good smut..
115K 923 32
Hey re-updating this, List your request...while I may not post consistently or at all that doesn't mean I won't write your story! I apologize for any...
1.5K 80 6
!On hold! One of the most feared villians is the Raven, so it suprised Lady Lesso when the all mighty Raven broke into her room with cuts all over th...
3.1K 285 26
Si vete titulli... Kujtime Kujtime qe vrasinπŸ’”