𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†π’...

Da 0re0warri0r

How will 16 year old Nia react when she finds out that she's pregnant with a gang members child ... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
ANNOUNCEMENT ✿︎
25
26
27
28
29
30
Announcement
1 [rewritten]

9

503 22 1
Da 0re0warri0r

- Trayvon's pov -

"Bro chill", i said as Aaliyah was throwing her stuff at me.

"What do you mean Tray", she said while crying.

Man I hated her when she switched moods, she'll go from a sweet girl to a devil in five seconds, she then came towards me and held me from my shirt.

"You slept with that junior huh?", she said.

I instantly thought of the day I drugged Nia, man how did this Bitch find out?

"Man what are you talking about", I asked.

"Don't fucking play dumb Trayvon, I heard you talking on the phone", she said angrily.

She then started to hit me on my chest, "what the hell", I said, I pushed her to the floor and she got up.

"I'm finna kill that girl Trayvon", she said standing up.

"The fuck I'm finna kill you first", I said.

I then took out my gun and pointed it to her head, "Bitch don't ever do shit like that", she cried harder, "please don't kill me Trayvon", she said.

I shot up the ceiling, "do shit like that again and I'm finna kill you", I then took my stuff and left her house. She then ran after me, "Trayvon please don't leave", she pleaded.

"Bitch get the fuck away from me", I pushed her and got in my car and drove away.

I drove to Ray's house, I got out my car and made my way inside his house, when I went In I saw the other guys and I greeted them.

I then called Ray and I asked to talk to him privately.

"Wussup man", Ray said.

"Man I think Aaliyah is on to us", I said.

"What do you mean, you told her?", Ray asked.

"Man no she heard me speaking on the phone", I said.

"Then if she asks deny it the", he said.

He then left the room and went to the others, I left and went to the others too.

Reece then took out his phone, "Man did yall hear that shawty got knocked up", he then showed us a picture of Nia, me and Ray was looking at each other.

"Man forgot about this let's talk business", I said, then Tay started to tell us about a money heist.

After he told us I decided to drive back home and take a well deserved nap.

I walked to the front door and got inside, I was walking upstairs when my mom stopped me, "boy where the fuck have you been", she asked.

"I was at Ray's mom", I said walking upstairs.

"Boy don't play with me", she said.

I just ignored her and ran upstairs, I changed into more comfortable clothes and put my phone in charging, I then got on my bed and fell asleep.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

116 0 22
Nila White once street kid now rich girl is starting her senior year, but to her it's not just any year it's a year where she can finally start fresh...
47K 899 22
channa (cha) had a baby at 14 and she is trying to find a father figure for her daughter ....
The Split Da Keke<3.

Teen Fiction

272 30 16
"Promote helping teen parents; not teen pregnancy" Lia&Dylan had their daughter at 16 and 18. Dylan left, but why? He's back, but why? Someone's out...
959K 31.7K 40
Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and her future. Until Caine came into her life...