๐’๐š๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ [๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

In where Stella falls in love with the King of Hell right after she got married to her friend Stolas. More

๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ“. ๐€๐๐š๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ 
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

๐Ÿ. ๐–๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ

2.9K 150 46
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Stella

"Striker, you were never too weak to be my friend. I was too weak to be yours."

Lucifer

"Look at her, I will die for her.. I will kill for her"

Charlie

"Mom!"

Octavia

"Do you like mommy?"

Stolas

"I'm glad I ended up marrying you and not some crazy bitch."

Striker

*Smirks*

______

A young women sleeps peacefully in her bed but suddenly her door was slammed open an annoying voice comes in singing happy birthday to her.

"Happy birthday to my dear Stella, a -." Stella growls in anger throwing a pillow to her brother who groans landing on the ground once the pillow hit his face.

"Awww, is sleeping beauty grumpy?" Andre asked with a pout. "I'm grumpy because you're here." Stella said with a glare and hides underneath the sheets.

"Wait- it's my birthday!" Stella said with a panic look as soon she realized that there's a party for her meaning she's also getting married the next day. "But that means no lessons." She frowns and Andre groans.

"I don't see why you need any of those fighting lessons sister, you'll be safe behind close doors with your future husband." Andre said with a roll of his eyes. "Stolas, ugh."

"Could you be nicer to him? He's much as innocent as I am, we both don't like this." Stella said with a glare, Andre shrugs. "So.. how does it feel?" He asked with a smile an imp maid comes in with a bow holding the dress Stella will be wearing for her birthday party.

"I'm just turning 25, I don't feel anything." Stella shrugs smiling when her maid puts her small crown. "Thanks, Deedee." Stella said and her maid nods with a bow leaving the room done with her task.

"How many fake people will be here?" She asked turning to her brother who smiles. "So many." Andre said watching his sister put on a dagger underneath her dress.

"Mother won't like that." He said but smirks. "She won't know of it as long as you don't tell her, if you do I'll make sure our dad goes extra hard on you with the last fighting lessons." Stella glares and Andre raised his hands.

"That's fine, besides I'm sure mother will be busy gossiping with her friends." Andre said. "Good, is dad coming?" Stella asked knowing her dad was busy with work this week meaning she wasn't sure her dad will be at her birthday.

"Nope, but that's the reason I'm here." Andre said with a chuckle snapping his fingers, a big case appears in his hands. He puts it on her bed watching with a smile as Stella slowly opens it. "No way! A blessed whip, Carmilla's new product." She said with a grin taking out and used it to hit her dummy she forgot to hide, they watched the dummy get cut in half.

"Seriously, I don't get your fascination with weapons." Andre said with a shrug. "Dad sends his love and happy birthday."

"Let's party, the boring way.. maybe later we can sneak out and party for real." Stella said with a smile making Andre chuckle. "Anything for my dear sister before she marries." He said walking out of the room.

____

"I heard you guys are getting married tomorrow!" A fellow family member of Stola's said with a smile looking at the couple.

Stella and Stolas hold arms both giving the people fake smiles. "We're excited for everyone to see our wedding, bring friends and family as much as you want." Stella said and Stolas nods.

"I'm happy for everyone to see our union tomorrow." Stolas said, the both forced couple sigh in relief when the last member to talk to them leave. "That's the last one to greets us." Stolas said with a frown.

"I thought this was supposed to be a birthday party not a congrats party." He said, Stella glares at her mother who was gossiping with her friends. "I also thought the same but I guess mother is taking the chance for us to be more closer since dad isn't here to watch her." Stella said with a sigh. 

Both of them head to sit underneath a tree, a bench right for them to take. They look at the rich people are laughing and talking about their marriage with imp butlers and maids passing drinks.

"How long are we supposed to keep this up?" Stolas asked, Stella looks at him. "Which one? The marriage or the party?" She asked.

"Both." He said.

Stella looks at her mom who saw them, she quickly leans on his shoulder like she was snuggling to his neck. "Until we make a child and they reach 17, that's the part of the deal." She said and Stolas also leans close to her sensing their parents stares.

"Anyway me and my brother are planning to party out of the house, wanna join? Maybe you can finally get laid with a guy before the honeymoon." She said with a smirk, Stolas starts to blush and get nervous. "Sure, but how are we going to sneak out?" Stolas asked after relaxing himself.

Stella smiles. "Don't worry, leave that to me. Head back inside maybe ask my brother if you could borrow some casual clothes." She said.

"The last thing we need is putting targets on our head for being rich." Stella said and gets up to head back inside the mansion.

____

"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Demons chanted as Stella and Andre challenge each other to a drink contest, so far Stella was winning. Andre groans as he stops drinking banging his head on the counter, Stella shouts with a laugh holding the now 7th empty jar of alcohol.

Everyone cheers passing money around them who had bet on her winning, Stolas comes through the crowd smiling adjusting his open shirt.

"I'm so wasted!" Stella said with a laugh leaning on Stolas who helps her on a chair but he was suddenly dragged by a guy into the dance floor, Stella waved him off with a smile. "I'll be fine! Have fun!" She said and a bartender gives her a glass of water.

"Thanks." She said and sighs with a smile watching Stolas having fun, she shakes her head when her brother purposely bumps into him with his dancing partner.

"Ugh, marriage." A male voice said. "Let me guess wife ran away?" Stella joked with a smile.

"I think so... she left without saying a word, leaving me with our nine year old daughter." He said, Stella stops smiling when she turns around to look at the guy and she had to stop herself from gasping.

The king of Hell is beside her looking quite drunk. "That sucks... I'm sorry I'm not really good at advising someone with marriage, I'm just about to be in one though." She said, he looks at her and at her hand where the engagement ring rested.

"You don't look happy about it, the guy not good?" He asked, Stella smiles sadly. "His a good friend but it's a force marriage, he likes guys and I didn't find the person I wanted." She shrugs.

"And you can just.. I don't know say no?" He asked making Stella scoff. "Believe me, we tried but the deal was made with our parents. They want us to be together and have a heir child for the Goetia family, our parents said they will let us divorce when our child turns 17." She said and glares.

"My mother told me if I didn't do this, I'll be kicked out of the family and have nowhere to go." She slammed a fist to the table making the shot glass in Lucifer's hand break. "Sorry! The only good thing of this is that Stolas is a good guy and a friend, so I know he will treat me well."

Lucifer wince. "Your mother sounds like a-." Stella cuts him off. "Bitch?" She asked.

"I was going for heartless bitch but that works." He said with a chuckle. "What's does the king of Hell even do for fun? You look lost." Stella asked with a smile watching Lucifer let out a nervous laugh.

"I'm that obvious? I've never been out without my wife." He said with a shrug. "What do you do for fun?" He asked and Stella chuckles.

"You looking at it." She gestures to the crowd dancing, the music starts changing into something different from a pop music. "It's the only time I get to dance to anything I like compare to my mother's strict ballroom dancing." She said looking at the people dancing freely, Lucifer looks at the crowd and back at Stella who was smiling at her friend, she turns to look at him making him take a deep breath and drinks the last drop of shot.

Stella was surprised when Lucifer gives his hand out and he nods gestures to the dance floor that was half empty, she hesitated a bit knowing if people talked about her dancing with the king of Hell her mother will not be happy but she takes the hand.

"How good are you with tango?" He asked with a grin making Stella laugh. "Never dance it but I'm a quick learner." She said and was spin around.

"Let's see if that's true." Lucifer said with a smile and they both go off in the dance floor passing by Stolas and a shock Andre.

____

Stella groans rubbing her head feeling the effects of her drinking, she spins around to go back to sleep only to open her eyes when she touched a bare chest.

'Shit!' She thought as she wakes up completely seeing Lucifer asleep beside her naked, she looks down at herself and holds her panic look seeing how she was also naked. Stella looks around noticing they were in a hotel room, their clothes scattered on the ground and claw marks on the wall.

'How far did we go?!' She asked with a look of shock, she jumps when her phone vibrates. She picks it up her eyes widen seeing Andre asking her where she was because it was almost time for the wedding, she sends a message back to make a quick portal for her.

Stella sighs in relief when a portal appeared for her showing her room, she quickly picks up her clothes and was about to jump in when she looks at Lucifer who turns around his hand looking for her. Stella stares for a moment and sighs writing something in a paper, she leaves it beside him and left.

"Where have you been? Mother was getting all bitchy because you weren't answering the door." Andre said once Stella comes in the portal turning around to see his sister practically half naked. "Oh! The walk of shame." He said with a laugh making Stella glare.

"Shut up! Help me here." She said going inside her closet to put on the wedding dress.

"Let's get this over." Stella said with a sigh waking out of the room all doll up holding a boquete of block flowers, her brother was beside her putting on sunglasses acting like a bodyguard.

____

"Congrats!" A lot of of their guests cheer for them as they enter the wedding venue which happens to be on their new house after they come back from their earth honeymoon. Stella and Stolas smile at everyone that shake hands with them accepting the gifts for their new home.

Stella gasps as a small figure comes towards her hugging her puffy wedding dress, she looks down to see a little blond hair girl with familiar red circle cheeks. "You look beautiful! Like a queen from my fairytale books." The little girl said with a big smile which made Stella chuckle patting her head.

"Aww, thank you! You also look beautiful." Stella said seeing the little girl wearing a beautiful red dress. "What's your name? I'm Stella." Stella said gently and the girl smiles.

"I'm Charlie, is this what weddings look like?" Charlie asked looking at the pretty tables decorated in crystal trees, butlers are seen handing out appetizers or drinks. "Not all weddings but they sure look like this sometimes." Stella said smiling seeing the girl's eye sparkle watching the whole venue.

"Charlie! Oh, don't run off like that." Lucifer comes in looking quite out of breath and holding his knees as he tried to take a deep breath. "Oh my goodness, what happened to you?" Stella asked seeing how he was missing his hat and bow tie.

"Uh.. somewhere around there." Lucifer said nervously as he pointed behind him, Stella looks where he was pointing and sighs. It was the single and widowed ladies that would love to get married again, probably have more money to grab. "I guess I could have warned you about that." She said with a playful smirk seeing how he was, he glares at her but shakes his head clapping his hands together.

As he did this two adorable goats fly in front of her holding a present. "A gift for the newlyweds." Lucifer said with a smile both Morningstars looking quite happy with it.

"Charlie actually helped me out." He said and Stella chuckles looking at Charlie. "I'm thankful for the gift, I'm sure yours would beat everyone's gift." Stella said and Charlie looked proud.

____

"Stolas, why is your wife talking to Lucifer and his kid?" A cousin of his asked and the group turn to see Lucifer and Stella talking, well more like laughing together while the child was telling them something. "What's wrong with her taking to the king? There's no worry." Stolas said with a smile and was about to go back to the conversation until his cousin still glares.

"See, this is why you should always keep a tight leash on our wife's." He said with a huff. "The moment we let them do whatever they wants they'll start whoring around-."

"Stella isn't like your wife, so don't compare her to someone like Bella." Stolas cuts him off with a glare his eyes glowing red as a warning.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to talk to my wife and the king." He said and left the group, the other cousins stare at the rude cousin who saw their looks. "What? It's the true."

"This is why your wife cheated your sorry ass." A second cousin said and making the others agree walking away to their respective girlfriends/wife's.

_____

"Stolas, meet Lucifer!" Stella said with a smile seeing Stolas approach them. "Lucifer this is my best friend and husband." She said and Stolas bows. "Greetings my king, I hope you're enjoying the wedding." Stolas said and Lucifer smiles as he watched Charlie go play with some kids her age.

"It's been enjoyable to come here, is just the first time we both have left the mansion to do something fun. Since Stella invited me over, I couldn't pass the chance." Lucifer said with a nervous smile, Stolas looks at him and at Stella seeing her different.

"Did you get laid? Oh, is that why Andre was laughing on his way out?" Stolas asked making both Stella And Lucifer blush. "Is nothing to be embarrassed, as you know we're only getting together because of our family." He said with a shrug looking directly at Lucifer seeing how he was staring at Stella but stops as she clears her throat.

"He knows that." Stella said and Stolas smiles. "Well I'm sure once we get back, we could have tea parties. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Have time spend together.. sneak out." He said with a smirk as he whispers sneak out clearly giving them both ideas to have fun.

Stolas was getting horny at the thought of doing the same although he has to look for the person to do it, they stop talking as Stella's mother claps her hands.

"Everyone! I'm happy to announce that my daughter and son in-law would make their way to the honeymoon." Stella's mom said with a smile. "So all wish for their success in bringing a hair to the family."

Everyone claps along with cheering for them making Stella and Stolas force a smile on their faces clapping along, Stella looks to the side where Lucifer and Charlie are and smiles seeing Charlie clap the hardest with Lucifer doing the same gently.

"Here's to a great future." Lucifer speaks up making everyone look at him some shock to see that he was out or the fact that he usually ignore the royal party invitations. Stella smiles raising her glass up. "To a great future." Stella said and Stolas soon does the same.

_____

"Well, this is awkward." Stolas said as they sit in their honeymoon bed wearing their revealing clothes but they find themselves feeling weirded out. It didn't take them long for the wedding party to end, everyone left leaving the family to talk and newlyweds leaving for the honeymoon which is somewhere in Paris.

Stella was happy after the whole wedding ended specially after Lucifer had put his number on her hand, so they could still talk to each other. Stella had seen the present that she was giving by him and his daughter, she felt herself laugh as she was giving a duck onesie for her, the baby and Stolas.

She was pretty sure Charlie had been the one to put this and saw the other gift that came with it and a note. "I'm not good with gifts so I remember what you wanted to visit." Stella reads and looks inside to see unlimited VIP passes to LuLu world.

Stella chuckles shaking her head kinda remembering having a conversation at the club, her parents never really aloud her go to have fun on her own even going to amusement parks was not permitted as a child. When she was told she'll never go to one she had gotten so furious that she started to chock a dog demon who tried to eat her and the last thing she remembered was a butler taking a picture.

"I'm sorry I just can't." Stolas said with a sigh as he holds his face, Stella snaps out of her thoughts and she smiles. "I know, it feels wrong." Stella said and thought for a moment.

"Wait, what if we could just fertilize my egg without the sex?" She asked making Stolas look up. "That way we could fool everyone into thinking we had sex and the deal it's done, well until our child turns 17." He said in realization, they holds hands.

"We can do this." They said together smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 6 4
Hell, the Land of Sinners, where every year Angels descend from Heaven to exterminate the souls of the damned to keep Hell's population at bay. Charl...
1.9K 94 11
What will happen when two souls meant to be together meet after thousands of years? Where reader, a cherubim in charge of overseeing Adam's redemptio...
5.5K 120 14
This fanfic is about uncovering the untold secrets of the past. In which tells us about the beautiful and tragic love story of two Angels. Enjoy~ Al...