Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

Mygreysweater tarafından

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... Daha Fazla

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧

1.2K 46 22
Mygreysweater tarafından

You let go of Alastor and brushed yourself off slightly embaressed.

"Can you tell me who that man is and why he has been following me around? God, you hide so much from me! I love you, but I feel like you don't love me back!" She finally said, her heart spilling in front of him.

A tear sliding down, she looked away.

"Dear..." he frowned and grabbed your shoulder, pulling you in for a hug. Automatically you bursted into tears.

"There there, I knew you couldn't even last a day without me." He chuckled.

In a way, you werent sure how to take it. Did he mean that you were desperate to always be around him, or did he know about this detective guy and your saftey?

She pulled away and wiped her eyes, "Who is he Alastor." She said a bit more stern.

He smiled at her, "We cant talk about that here, and I promise I love you. Ill be more honest, I promise." He said, and you again couldnt tell if he was telling the truth but it did sound real.

She nodded. He lifted her chin and kissed her gently, she missed that feeling. He was right, she couldn't go day without him.

She took his arm and they walked out of the radio station together, the fog not as strong as before.

"Being, who I am.. comes with crazy people who assume the worst," He laughed as if he wasnt crazy and is the worst.

He continued to speak in a hushed voice as they walked down the sidewalk, "I murdered his brother because he pissed me off." Alastor said in a more brooding, intimidating voice. She was suprised a bit at him cursing since he had never gotten truly mad enough or had she ever even heard him swear!

She nodded, listening to him explain the whole thing.

"So I killed him, he thought he was better than me and tried to humble me, Anyways- Now his brother, john, the detective, has a strong belief it was me. He's right, but he has no evidence." He smiled, knowing johns brother is gone and that he will never be able to catch Alastor.

"If you had told me sooner dear, I would have killed him for you.." he smiled at her.

It made her a little sick in the stomach to here it, but in a way.. she found it romantic he would do something for her like that. Not suprising though since he killed all the time.

She looked down and smiled slightly, not knowing if it would be ok to show her slight apreciation for that.

"Im sorry I didnt.. I should have." She looked back up at him and they stopped walking, stopping in front of a flower shop.

"Dont stress about it love, how about you come back with me and we can go back to normal?" He smiled and opened the door for her to the flower shop.

"Yes, I'd like that." She smiled and walked in, feeling happy and light weight again. He made her happy, even if he is physco, he was good at loving her.

He also seemed to be way more comfortable saying he was serial killer and all that stuff around her.

She walked around, looking at all the different flowers, they smelled nice and pretty.

Alastor walking around the flower shop as well, but in a different area, probably searching for the best ones. The perfect ones that she would like.

He saw these purple flame dahlias, they were more of a deeper purple color and had red too. Beautiful.

He picked those up, and asked the cashier lady to make a boquet out of those for him, he then walked over to y/n, her back turned to him as she smelled the flowers.

"You ready?" He smiled, leaning over towards her.

She nodded and turned around, walking with him. He picked up the flowers from the counter and hid them behind his back, paying, and following her out

They were walking and she was looking to the right away from him, too distracted with the pretty manors they were passing up.

"Y/n, I got you something." He smiled.

She looked over smiled, "what is it?" She tilted her head.

They stopped walking and and he pulled the flowers out from behind him, "For you." He grinned his white teeth.

She gasped, her cheeks turning pink. "Flowers!? Aww." She smiled and took them from him, holding the flowers in one hand and kissing him on the cheek.

He blushed and they continued walking, she admired them, smelling the enchanting fumes they emitted from their pretty petals.

"When did you have time to do this? We weren't in there for long and I didn't even see you buy them!" She spoke happily as she looked at all the different flowers.

"I noticed you got distracted, and I hated seeing you cry. I hope these flowers make up for making you upset." He smiled.

She looked over at him, her eyes filled with love for how thoughtful he was. She smiled back and took his hand,"They do." Then the two walked together back to Alastors house.

When she arrived she used the landline to call May and told her everything was ok and she would grab her stuff back. She also told her how much she appreciated her, its not so often you meet many very kind people like that.

Y/n hummed as she put the flowers in a vase filled with water, determined to keep the dahlias alive as long as possible.

Going back to her old question of the possibilites as of why she didn't feel loved by Alastor any more, she didn't need to worry about that now.

He reasurred her, so she didnt have to question his love for her. But one thing was still in the way of them.

That damn detective.

He was in the way of them. He was a threat to her, and Alastor clearly couldn't or hasnt been able to get rid of him yet.

Maybe if she did it for him, he could see how much she loved him!

This was it. The perfect plan.

She also needed to start keeping her pocket knife on her again.

She went to bed beside him, comfortable, and cozy.

In The Morning

She woke up and headed over to Maybels house, Alastor not there when she woke up.

Gathering her things from the spare room, May looked over at her and leaned in the doorway.

"Hey.. y/n?" She smiled, but also looked a bit worried.

"Yes?" You smiled and finished putting the clothes back in the bag.

"Are you feeling okay? You seem a lot more joyous than yesterday, and not even my husband could make me that happy in less than a day."

"Oh, I assure you im fine." Y/n smiled, waving her off. Was it weird for her to be a lot more happier all of a sudden when she was back with Alastor?

"Uh.. I dont know hun, you just.. are you sure Alastor is treating you well?" She watched as you walked past her out of the room, holding the bag.

"Im sure, hes the best! Trust me." You reasurred her, but you did feel different. Your sure its nothing.

"Okay.. if you say so, just.. be careful. Okay? Just, based off what you told me about him, he seems like a secretive man." She frowned worridly.

"I know who im handling with, trust me Maybel. I got it." She smiled, grabbing her hand reasurringly.

She smiled and nodded, opening the door for y/n. The fog completley gone now and the sun shining through now.

May was just being paranoid, y/n hasnt changed in a day! No one can change that quick after being around someone again. Pff, shes crazy.

She entered the house again, the sun going down, Alastor in the kitchen, seeming to be making dinner?

She felt herself almost throw up as she saw a dead deer on the counter, his sleeves rolled up and wearing gloves covered in blood.

"Alastor..." she said disgusted, dropping her bag by the door and walking up to him.

"Oh.. sorry my dear, I had no idea you'd be arriving so soon!" He chuckled, embaressed by the blood all over the counter.

"Yeah... hon, Theres blood everywhere.. promise to clean this up?" she frowned, looking over his shoulder at the dead deer, no way they were gonna have venison tonight.

"I promise." He laughed and finished removing the bones. She didnt know why seeing him do something like this grossed her out, and not him being an actual killer and her easily being able to hear him talk about killing someone.

Weird.

"Are we.. having venison tonight?" She looked away, un able to look at it.

She felt bad for the poor thing, but he grew up apperently hunting.. before his dad left. How sad, he only had his mother? Still, he could have done this outside.

"Yes, I know you dont like it. But you never know unless you try." His smile widened as he finished and pulled out a large knife.

She nodded slowly. "What? Looking at a dead animal really grosses you out that much?" Alastor said a bit suprised, probably because when you had accidentally killed someone, that hadn't grossed you out entirley as much as this did.

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Whatever, just finish up here."

He nodded and cleaned up as she brought her bag up the stairs, setting it down beside the dresser.

She sighed and layed down.

Was she really acting different all of a sudden?

No, no way! And of course it wasnt because of Alastor, but maybe May wasn't entirley wrong? Even Luis had began to worry about her behaviour after ger and Al began to date.

Your fine. Your not phsyco like him.

Y/n got up and changed her clothes, walking back downstairs and seeing the deer gone, instead, there was slices of meat being season by Alastor and and clean table.

He worked fast, and peices he had already began cooking smelled good. He was a good cook!

"There you are, would you like to help me?" He asked, glancing up at her.

She smiled, "Sure~" she said and pushed his glasses back up as they fell slightly, making him smile a little wider.

That night she helped him cook dinner, and suprised to say that venison wasn't that bad.

She wouldn't mind having it again.

"So, what'd you think?" He smiled at her as she picked up their plates.

"It was... ok I guess." She teased to mess with him.

"Oh come on, I know you liked it." He chuckled, standing up and following after her.

"Hmm, I guess.." she smiled and placed them in the sink, washing them.

He hugged her from behind, spinning her making her giggle suprised, splashing him with water, "you know you wanna admit you like it." He said laughing and let go of her.

"Fine, I liked it." She rolled her eyes and continued washing the plates.

"Knew it." Alastor said, walking away, cleaning up the rest of the table.

One Week Later

As she stared in the mirror in the morning, her reflection the same, but she felt different. She now began to realize what people were saying, what May was saying, what Luis had told her.

But she was happy. She felt happier than she ever has.

Even though she stopped wearing shorts and doing some things, she had to make sure she kept Alastor happy, to make sure he continued to keep loving her.

She needed to get rid of one of the things in the way of their love. To prove to Alastor that she loved him, to make sure he stayed with her.

And only her.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

117K 4K 41
"I like the way you think, Radio Demon." "And you, Miss Hell en Pointe." ୨୧ [Y/N] [L/N] ─ also known as Miss Kitty, also known as Miss Hell on Heels...
33.3K 1.1K 19
You are a newbie in hell when one day you find a job listing in the newspaper for a job at the Hazbin Hotel. You meet some interesting demons, but on...
212K 6.4K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...