"I'll always remember."

By skz_straykids_2030

Lee Minho had always been a dreamer. Growing up in a small town in South Korea, he would often gaze at the st... More

Ending?
Meeting
No Need For An Introduction
Thanks?

Perfection? NOPE!

15 0 0
By skz_straykids_2030

Minho and Y/N. They were inseparable. When you saw one of them, you saw the other. They explored the city together, sharing their hopes and dreams. Minho's passion for photography and Lilly love for acting complemented each other perfectly. They were a match made in heaven.

Flashback to 6 months ago:

I woke up and checked my clock. It was 8:06 AM. I got up and went to my closet to get dressed . I picked out a white shirt, and black shorts.While he was about  to put on my shirt, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my stomach.

" Good morning handsome." said Y/N.

"Good morning jagiya." I said.

" Chaeryeong invited us to a party." said Y/N.

" What time does it start??" I said.

"7 PM." said Y/N 

"Okay." I said.

End of flashback

 I know you think aww 😍what a sweet couple. Yes, they were a great match. But just as their love was blossoming, life threw them a curveball. Y/N received the role of a lifetime, but it meant moving to New York. Despite their love for each other, both knew that long-distance relationships were not easy. They promised to make it work, but as time passed and the distance grew, their once strong connection began to fade.

A year after Y/N moved to NY, she cheated on Minho with one of her make up artists. 

Minho found out she was cheating when him and Y/N were arguing.

"SHUT UP MINHO FOR ONCE!" Y/N screamed into her phone.

"IM NOT GOING TO SHUT UP!" Minho yelled back.

"OH MY GOSSSH! THIS IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON YOU! YOURE SO ANNOYING AND ARGUMENTATIVE!" Y/N yelled.

"What did you say?" Minho asked knowing the answer.

"I cheated on you Min." Y/N said feeling guilty.

"WITH WHO?" Minho yelled as anger and sadness spread throughout his body.

"My makeup artist, Bronx. The one I told you did my eyeshadow look good." Y/N said sorrowfully.

"guess he made you feel good too. So good that he unleashed your whore side of you." Minho said.

"Goodbye Y/N. I hope you and Bronx, the relationship breaker, burn in the deepest pits of hell for all eternity." Minho said as hot tears trickled down his face while he hung up the phone.

                                                                           :[[ ~ time skip ~ ]]: 

Minho POV: 

"I wish you knew how much I love you." I thought as I clutched my leebit plushie that Y/N got me for my birthday.

"Damn. it smells like her perfume." I thought while my eyes were being filled with salty tears.

I got up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I looked at myself. Messy hair, tear stains on my cheeks, red eyes from crying.

"look at yourself, Minho. You're pathetic. Crying over a girl who doesn't care about you. GET OVER IT MINHO! SHE DOESNT CARE!" I yelled while staring at my reflection in mirror.

And with that I trudged on back into my room and plopped down on my bed. Staring out into the window was how I feel asleep. 

I watched how the when the city was asleep, it was so peaceful and calming.

That was six months ago. The break up did affect me but I am over it. It was just wrong time, right person.

And I will wait until me and Y/N time comes.... even if it's decades.

Note From Author :

Hello! My name is C and I'm a student writer. Thank you for reading the first part of my story.This chapter was inspired by Enchanted by Taylor Swift. I hope you enjoy the story and have a good day/night. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 112K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...