No hero's (Creepypasta x OC's)

By ValiantImage

They are not here to save the day More

Blackest Night
Knightmare
Scarlet Speedster
Man of Steel
Skyward

Thunder

12 0 0
By ValiantImage

Abby

Alias: Thor

Age: Early 20s

Gender: Female

Appearance:

Abilities: Stormforged Hammer - Wields a celestial hammer that commands the power of thunderstorms. Possesses superhuman strength, control over lightning, and flight.

Baby brother

Motivation: Believes that harnessing the storm's power will bring order and purification to the world.

Modus Operandi: Descends from the skies in a tempest of thunder and lightning, using her powers to create chaos and confusion. Commands the forces of nature to do her bidding.

Nemesis: The heroic forces, determined to stop Stormweaver Abby's stormy rampage and restore balance.

Weakness: Vulnerable to disruptions in atmospheric conditions, temporarily limiting her control over the storm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
96.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...