HER LIGHT

Door Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ Meer

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

chpt20

5K 123 6
Door Delster_thatgirl

by the way I'm rushing this chapter only cause ion got internet so unfortunately they ain gon be no pictures😔😞

omniscient
4:15 AM

Genesis layed ontop of Keithon after they were both at it all night going round after round.

they were both naked feeling each others skin while cuddling in the bed closing their eyes.

Genesis opens her eyes seeing Keithon still falling asleep while his hands were on her butt cheeks.

she poked his face while he was asleep and trace through his scars on his face, then layed her head on his neck while rubbing his jaw softly with her hands.

she felt Keithon rubbing her cheeks then moved his hand up to her back.

"blue" he spoke with his voice being deeper than his actual voice.

"mhm?" she answered softy looking up to him. he looks down meeting eyes with Genesis with his low rise eyes and he smirks licking his bottom lip.

he helps her chin bringing her up for a slowly, sloppy kiss. Genesis moved up to sit on his lap while they both were kissing eachother passionately.

"das enough" Genesis pushed him off while her hands were on his chest.

"last one" he grinned squeezing her thighs. "im tiredd" Genesis groaned getting off his lap, as soon as she stepped off the bed to walk she collapsed onto the floor, hearing Keithon chuckle.

"baee is not funny" she whimpered, she couldn't get up the floor.

"hol on baby I'm coming" Keithon got off the bed to pick up Genesis off the floor and walked over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

-

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

6:00 PM

me, Keithon, Destiny and Von all went to the taco tour since we only had a few days before we had back home. Keithon and I held hands while he held his phone with the other, I notice he was on the phone ever since he left the apartment.

"everything okay?" I asked and he looks at me then back on his phone.

"yeah erethang good" he replied back not telling me why he was on the phone but I tried ignoring it before I began to overthink.

"is so fucking hot ma choochie already sweatin" Destiny groaned holding her baby bump.

the air felt humid however I was use to it as it reminded me of Haiti.

as we stood by the line I leaned on Keith's arm and he kissed my forehead while holding my lower waist with his right hand.

"um anybody here know how to speak espanol right?" Destiny mumbled lowly as it was our turn to order.

"hola como estas?" the old lady spoke greeting us with a smile.

"bien- what do y'all want?" Keithon asked destiny and von.

"whatever taco got chicken in it" Destiny shrugged.

"ill jus get whateva she gets gang" Von said.

"we'll go look for a sit" Destiny held Vons hand as they looked for a table for us to seat.

"tu hables ingles?" Keithon spoke.
do you speak english?

"no"

"queremos tacos de carne y tacos de pollo"
we want beef tacos and chicken tacos

"cuantos?"
how many?

"seis de cada uno por favor"
6 of each please

"viente dolares gracias"
20 dollars thank you

Although his mum is Latino I never knew he had sum Spanish in himmm😫

"tu novia?" the lady said in Spanish but pointed at me and I looked back at Keith confused.

"si, mi esposa"
yes, my wife

"ahh! muy bonita"
ahh! very pretty

"lo aprecio" Keithon replied back licking his bottom lip at me. ion know what they said but they were smiling and looking at me so I'm guessing it's a good thing.

she brought us the tacos and we walked over to the table.

I kept looking at Keithon after he was speaking his mothers language, ion know why but it turned me on.

"you good blue?"

"yeah" I nodded catching myself blushing so I looked down.

"mm these mothafuckers look GOOD okayyyyy?" Destiny said licking her lips, she was ready to eat.

Spanish music was playing while we ate our food and we had our conversations, the air was hot yet the vibes was active, we saw people dancin in the middle of the road making their own little party, and seeing little kids play on the streets.

"who was you staring at?" destiny eyed von and he looked back at destiny.

"I wasn't looking at nobody" he said calmly, me and keithon both sat quiet looking at eachother and back at them.

"von yes you was! you been staring at ha since we got here" she raised her voice.

"lower yo voice destiny quit trippin aight?" he sucked his teeth grabbing his phone not paying attention on destiny.

"I'm trippin?- ight bet" she stood up and walked over to a tall dark skinned latino that was in the crowd and she began to perform an act on him.

von said nothing, he scoffed nodding his head and clenched his jaw.

I held my laugh seeing how toxic destiny can be, I honestly didn't understand their relationship.

COMPTON, CALIFORNIA

DESTINY LUNA PIERCE
Destinys POV

"what were you saying bout da nigga?" von spoke directly at me as he slams in and out of me from the back.

"I didn- fuckkk" I moaned out loud placing my hand against the wall as he goes deep, I tried pushing him back but he caught my hand and held it on my back.

"hm destiny?" he spoke in my ear while holding my hair up.

"nothinnnuhhh"

"you said u was gon see him again?" I felt him fastening his pace making me gasp for air.

this nigga forgetting I'm pregnant😭

"speak destiny" he demanded continuing his pace.

"I won't see him no moreuhh" I cried, I felt tears coming down my eyes as von grips my hair tightly, maintaining his pace at a high speed.

"im sorryy vonn fuckkkk" I cried out looking behind me and and he smirks going slow but deep.

"you keep playing wimmie destiny" he held the back of my neck tightly.

"on mah dead pops if I catch shaking was mine to other niggas I'm killing em then you next you understand??" he grips my neck tightly fastening his paste while looking at me maintaining his eye contact with me.

"yessuhh" I rolled my eyes back wanting him to stop but the feeling was too good.

i than heard him moan lightly after he release himself inside of me since i was already pregnant.

"i hate you" I mumbled walking to the bathroom while my legs were aching.

"i love you too" he bite his lip as he gets in the shower.

I flushed the toilet after peeing and washed my hands.

"my baby bump getting bigger" I poked my bottom lip rubbing around my belly.

"you name my baby girl yet?"

"first of all we don't know if the baby is yours" I eyed him while playing with my hair.

"speaking of dat who da otha nigga u fucked?"

fuck..

"I think imma name it my middle name" I said changing the subject, he came out of the shower with his towel on, looking through the mirror I see his body structure and his tattoos all over his arms, chest, and back.

"fuck you changing the subject foe?" he grabs my neck leaning me against the sink

"I don't remember" i mumbled lowly.

"ight bet keep playing wimmie destiny"

"imma find out myself" he let go of my neck and left the bathroom. I sighed knowing either way I still was gon get my ass beat if he ever founds out.

i decided to call genesis only because I was bored. as the line was ringing I grabbed one of vons shirt to wear in the meantime before I took a shower.

twinn🤞🏾💞 has declined your call

oh..

twinn🤞🏾💞

I cant talk right at the moment
is everything okay?

yeah I js wanted to call
but wassup witchu?

me and keithon is rushing to the hospital right now

already??

he won't tell me why but it I think sum bad happen..

TBC..

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKESS

eee things r about to get interestingggg🙃🙃

what do y'all think happen??!

like and commenttt🫶🏾🫶🏾

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
543K 18.6K 62
"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
0 0 1
novel ini menceritakan tentang sianak yang berprestasi namun ia dibully oleh teman sekolahnya dan ia tak peduli dengan omongan temannya bulan bulan b...