INSEPARABLE ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
ใ€Š1ใ€‹
ใ€Š2ใ€‹
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹
ใ€Š23ใ€‹
ใ€Š24ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25ใ€‹
ใ€Š26ใ€‹
ใ€Š27ใ€‹
ใ€Š28ใ€‹
ใ€Š29ใ€‹
ใ€Š30ใ€‹
ใ€Š31ใ€‹
ใ€Š32ใ€‹
ใ€Š33ใ€‹
ใ€Š34ใ€‹
ใ€Š35ใ€‹
ใ€Š36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š37ใ€‹
ใ€Š38ใ€‹
Not an update
ใ€Š39ใ€‹
ใ€Š40ใ€‹
ใ€Š41ใ€‹
ใ€Š42ใ€‹
ใ€Š43ใ€‹
ใ€Š44ใ€‹
ใ€Š45ใ€‹
ใ€Š46ใ€‹
ใ€Š47ใ€‹
ใ€Š48ใ€‹
ใ€Š49ใ€‹
ใ€Š50ใ€‹
ใ€Š51ใ€‹
ใ€Š52ใ€‹
ใ€Š53ใ€‹
ใ€Š54ใ€‹
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
๐ŸฅฐAppreciation to y'all๐Ÿฅฐ

ใ€Š11ใ€‹

751 57 16
By Diauthorgeorgia

My head keep pounding which is giving me an uncomfortable feeling in my sleep. I scrunched my face up due to the bitter taste in my mouth and that's when I jumped from the bed. I looked down on myself to see that I am still in the clothes I wore to Duvall party.

"Weh the fuck a gwan? a suh mi knock out lastnite" I mumbled to myself as I walked to the bathroom.

I quickly get my toothbrush and paste some toothpaste on it then start brushing my teeth to get the bad taste out of my mouth. I stripped off my clothes and head straight in the shower to freshen up myself.

After having my shower I feel a little better but my head was still pounding. I quickly put on a boxer and head out to the kitchen to get some hot tea. My feet froze when my eyes made contact with miss attitude siiting on my sofa, wearing one of my shirt and due to how small she is, it cover her up so I can't see what's underneath.

We shi a do ya? No tell mi seh mi finally bingo and nuh memba it...

"Finally you wake and I hope you get back your senses" She said while rising from the sofa.

"Weh yuh a do yah?" I asked confused.

"Oh so that's all you can say to me after 1. almost killing me, 2. falling a fucking sleep on me in the fucking dark and lonely street, 3. to have me driving without a license because you can't hold your liquor, 4. for having me struggling with you heavy self, 5. to have me calling my boss so early in the morning to get your address to get you home because you were such a careless police office to drink, drunk, drive and leave your fucking gun careless-

Upon hearing about my gun, I search the room for it and saw my bag on the center table. I quickly grab it and make sure my gun is in it. The trouble I would get into if I lost this and then my mind finally process all that she just said.

How di fuck mi mek dhat happen? mi neva yet be so careless in a mi life...

This girl is rude and full of attitude but she is also smart and caring, she could have leave me in the street or even allow me to catch into trouble by calling the police but she didn't. She went out of her way to find my address bring me home and stayed until I was awake.

"9. vomiting all over my dress and all you have to say is what I'm doing here?" she finished off in rage.

"mi neva mean it tuh be rude juss surprise and thank you for everything" I told her feeling so ashamed of myself.

"Thank you isn't even enough, like how tf yuh fi drink so hard knowing yuh ago drive... Juss cah wait fi mi dress dry so me can lef yuh place" She grumbled and sit back down.

"Kacian mi sorry fi put yuh life in a danger, mi neva deliberately do all those things but I am going through a rough- I stopped myself because think of what happened between Indiana and I just pisses me off.

"wah yuh could a possible ago through fi be so careless Sanjay?" she sounded angry but yet concern.

"Juss things and mi sa mi sorry, so drop dhat" I started to get irritated.

"if a wid yuh girlfriend Indiana unu-

"How di fuck yuh know bout Indiana?" I eyed her seriously.

My heart beat starts increasing just by her name being mentioned and I feel a wave of anger controlling my body.

If dah gyal yah eva deh ya and search up mi place essi...

"Yuh call mi har name wen mi did a bring yuh in so mi figure seh a yuh ooma-

"Stop talking" I ordered her as I close my eyes to release the anger I'm feeling.

"No chat to mi suh and nuh tek out yuh problem pon mi eitha" She argued.

Without saying anything more, I walked to the kitchen and made myself some ginger tea before walking back to my room. As I sip on the warm tea, I try to calm myself down and try to stop thinking about her.

My phone started ringing and seeing the callers ID, I quickly answered it while I get some clothes on.

"Mommy" I answered.

"Wapm, yuh cah call yuh mother?" She asked.

"Mommy, no yesterday mawning mi call yuh?" I asked, feeling irritated.

"suh look how long dhat Sanjay, mi a get old enu and anythi-

"Mommy nuh bother wid dhem talk deh" I cut her off.

mi cah tek dhem thought deh of loosing mi mada...

"Suh wapm mi son? yuh not even come a funeral afta mi tell yuh bout eh" she said and I sighed.

"Mommy weh mi a cum a funeral fa and a nuh mi family" I answered, I moved to my shoes stand and take off my pair of black and white adidas slippers.

"Yuh cuda a cum sanjay becaz yuh know seh a Kayla cousin dead and Kayla coming like family" She said sadly.

dhat a true but mi nuh wah see har dwata..

"Mommy, aunty Kayla understand why mi nuh cum"

My mind run to Kacian who is still in the living room and wondering why is she so quiet out there, I quickly spray some cologne on then head out of the room.

"Indiana did a ask fi you" She said and I stopped in my tracks.

dhis ooman juss know fi irritate me.

"weh shi a ask fi mi fa" I hissed my teeth. "Mommy change the subject ya" I hissed my teeth again.

When I got into the living room, I see Kacian pulling up her dress and my manhood twitch in my pants as I glimpse her nipples. She then turn her back to me when she notice my presence and hissed her teeth. I gnawed on my lips as I watch her from back wanting to bend her over the sofa and fuck her from back.

"Sanjay yuh a hear mi" My mother voice snapped from my naughty thoughts.

"Mommy oye weh ya go?" I directed that sentence to Kacian who grabbed her purse and phone then head towards the door.

"Mi yaad" she rudely replied while walking same way.

"Sanjay a who and yuh deh home?" Mommy inquired as she hear the voice.

"Mommy mi ago call yuh back lata?" I said to my mother as I tailed Kacian to the door.

"A yuh girlfren dhat mi son?" Mommy persisted and I don't want to be rude.

knowing shi nah go keep har mouth, I decided to lie...

"Yes mommy, suh call back" I hastily said and hang up.

Shi juss no know fi bill enu..

"So yuh nuh wah mi carry yuh home?" I asked Kacian as I meet her up at the gate.

watch how shi a pull mi grill like shi live ya...

"No mi gud, last time yuh offer mi drive, yuh nearly kill mi off and mi have mi dwata fi live fa" she argued as she stooped low to open up the bottom lock.

di way shi juss go down wid ease tell she cah ride and balance gud enu..

Sanjay Murray.. focus..

"Yuh nah go drop dhat don't?" I hissed my teeth. "Guh in a di car mek mi drive yuh home" I ordered her.

"it's like yuh deaf or something, mi nuh wah no drive from yuh" She side eyed me.

"Yuh subborn eh my girl" I hissed my teeth.

"mi a nuh yuh girl , Indiana is" She said which pisses me off.

"Know wah, gwan weh wah ya go" I hissed my teeth and walked off to get back inside.

"Dhat mi a do, ole yuh keys" she throw the keys my way before walking out of the grill.

I wanted to make sure she reach home safe after what she did for me but her attitude irks me and the way she keeps bringing that girl name up just irritates me more. I walked back inside and decide to just sleep for the entire day to relax my mind.

I close my eyes for a brief minute but they quickly open up when I heard a WhatsApp message came in and I quickly check it.

Miss attitude: Mr. cawliss sarge, cum carry mi guh a mi yaad becaz a yuh mek mi deh ya and mi cah get no taxi fi go home kmft.

suh afta texting mi like dhat shi expect mi fi assist har... mussa mad..

I left her message on read then place the phone back down and close my eyes again. I offered to carry her home multiple times but she decided to be rude so make she find her way out.

Shi did save yuh rawse dhis mawning..

I opened up my eyes after that thought and got off the bed, I put on back the shirt I was wearing earlier and picked up my phone.

Me: ok...

I grabbed my bag and car keys then drive out, I saw her standing across the road and when she saw me she start frowning. I drive up to her and stop close enough for her to get in and when she did I drive off.

"Betta me cah do mek mi cum back in a dhis" She grumbled but I stay quiet.

"Try tek time drive wid mi enu" She grumbled once again.

Silence..

"Fava fart bout yuh vex, cuh yuh tuh" She said again and I draw a short brake stopping on the side of the road.

"Mi ago wah yuh stop be feisty tuh mi and know yuh likkle self ere mi a tell yuh" I looked at her seriously.

Her attitude was getting to me now..

"wooo! but hear mi pupa weh mi nuh know, sar drive ya caz mi nuh know who ya talk to" She laughed out dramatically.

"Yuh tek dhis thing fi joke my girl?" I grab one of her hand not too harsh but to get her attention.

"But a wah do da man ya, let mi g-

I bring my hand to the back of her head, her puffy hair didn't make it easy but I get the grip I want. Before she could get to argue more, I pulled her face to mine and capture her captivating, plump lips. I didn't know why I was kissing her but at the moment I just need to shut her the hell up and clear my head space.

Her hands found my chest, pushing me off put I deepen the kiss and her hand relax on my chest instead. When she decided to kiss me back, I pull away with a smirk and carefully push her back in her seat.

"Humble yuh self and nuh mek mi tell yuh again" I tapped her small nose.

She looked at me surprise and I didn't know it would take just a kiss to keep her quiet and calm. I looked through my mirrors to make sure the road is clear before I head back on.

The entire drive to her house she was silent and so was I.

"Thank you" She whispered, I barely miss what she said.

"You're welcome and mi ago call yuh wen mi reach in and memba fi cut di attitude" I warned her.

"I will try" She said before walking off.

I chuckled to my self as I watch her walking towards her yard gate, she's a sexy piece a silmas and mi must fuck har.

__________________

THANK YOU FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 13.6K 69
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...
1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..๐Ÿ˜ True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...
1M 106K 88
โBaby I don't need a man, I need Dinero & a tan!โž-Taj Romaรฉ *** "...if yuh nuh name Dinero den mi nu...