Hells Queen

Por anxiety_omfg

Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in ba... Más

welcome
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue

twenty three

17 2 0
Por anxiety_omfg

Hearing a high pitch, my head started to throb as my body felt like it was pummeled over. Blinking my eyes open, I grab my head as a loud noise fills my ears. Looking around, I try to stand up when I see Lucifer rushing towards me.

Screaming out, my eyes widen when I realize I can't even hear myself, another squeal of sounds fill my head. Looking up, my face drops when Lucifer kneels beside me, his mouth moving as I try to make out what he is saying.

He finally stops, his hand holding my cheek as he stares at me, his eyes searching mine. Raising his hand to his ear, I shake my head, my body crumpling at the sudden action.

Feeling his warm hands catching me, he picks me up, my nose filling with the smell of iron as he raises me up. Slowly the ping in my head starts rising to a higher frequency before I can slowly hear the sound of footsteps.

"Lucifer?" I question, sighing when I can hear my own voice.

"Darling, I got you," he whispers, kissing my forehead as he continues walking towards our home. Soulless bodies scattered around us.

"Isabania," I whimper, my body shuttering as my back lights on fire.

"We haven't found her," he tells me, tears streaming down my face as I hear those words. "But it's okay, I'm sure she's around here."

"No," I start to shake my head but groan when my vision starts seeing black spots. "Koriene, she took her. She has her."

Looking down at me, for the first time since meeting my husband I see his face filled with worry. Not just a flash of it, no trying to hide it. Nodding his head, he slowly looks back up, his jaw ticking. "We'll find her. I need to take care of you."

"We, we have to," I cry, my body tensing as another shot of pain goes up my spine.

"We need to get this out of you," he tells me, as we reach the stairs to the castle. "It can't kill you but it can hurt you, and with you once being human," he shakes his head. "I don't know, and that scares me."

"Lilith!" Lorenzo screams as he and Grim flank us on either side. "Lucifer, Iz talked me through what to do for this, take her to a spare bedroom."

"I'll take her to ours," he grunts, shifting my weight as he lifts me higher on his chest.

"No, put her in a spare room," Lorenzo tells him, reaching his hand out and stopping Lucifer from moving. "This one will do."

Nodding his head, I want to reach out and hold on to Lucifer, to disappear. Taking us into the spare room, I scream as he places me down on the soft covers, the fabric rippling against my back.

"Make it stop," I cry out, as I try to wither around, not wanting my back to touch anything.

"Lilith you have to calm down," Lucifer tells me, moving my hair from my face as he softly runs his hand over it. "Take deep breaths with me." Meeting his hazel eyes, I take deep breaths as his chest rises and falls. "There we go Darling."

"Lucifer you need to turn her on her back," Lorenzo calls out as he heads into the enjoining bathroom.

I watch as Grim comes over to help his brother turn me over, I breathe a sigh of relief when my back has nothing touching it. The pain is still there but now bearable. "Did she say where?" Grim asks, crouching down next the bed to come eye to eye with me.

"She didn't say, she tricked me and when I turned I blacked out," I tell him, my throat scratching as I talk. The icy feeling is starting to take over every muscle in my body.

"Can we not ask questions right now," Lucifer suggests, earning a scowl from Grim before he reluctantly nods, walking away from the bed as Lorenzo comes back out of the bathroom.

"Where is Harium?" I ask, distracting myself from the uneasiness that Lo is bringing with every step he takes towards me.

"He is dealing with things, sending out guards to search," Lucifer tells me, once again running his palm along my hair.

"I'm going out to find her," Grim grumbles, his voice still carrying in the almost silent room.

"Grim," Lorenzo seems to beg as Grim walks past him, kissing his forehead before hitting the air before the door, disappearing.

Resting my face against the pillow, my gaze falls to Lorenzo as he sits down next to me. Reaching my sore hand out, I grab his. "I'm sorry," I whisper, my voice breaking as tears start to drown my face again.

"It's not your fault, plus, my girl is fucking scary, I'm sure she's fine," he whispers, a tear rolling down his cheek. I go to argue, to say something but instead, I find myself biting my lip."It's not your fault, Lilith."

Nodding my head, I fall silent.

"Lorenzo," my husband calls out, my eyes shutting as they continue their conversation. My heart beating in my ears, a small high pitch noise covering their back and forth.

"Lilith," a heavy hand settling on my shoulder. "Lilith," finally opening my eyes, I look into Lucifer's hazel ones. "Baby, you need to get up." Darting my eyes around the room, I find it empty except for us. "Lorenzo left to go try and find my brother."

"Lucifer," I cry as another wave of pain shoots up my spine. "I need to find Iz, I need to find her."

"Darling, you can barely move and every couple minutes you scream because of your pain, you need to stay in this room until I can figure this out," he tells me, eyebrows scrunched together.

"She's not here because of me," I tell him.

"I know, but still, it's not your fault," he repeats.

"Grim hates me," I cry, another tear hitting my cheek as I stare at him, vision blurring slightly.

"Grim hates everyone," he replies. Shooting him a glare, his smile widens, sending me a wink.

My body twitches as a hot flare crawls up my spine, spreading to my chest. Taking a deep breath, I bite my lip, trying to fight a cry. "Harium is coming with stuff to take it out of your back," he tells me. Nodding my head, I try to lay as still as I can.

Kneeling next to the bed, Lucifer takes my hand again, his thumb stroking my vein as he gives me a smile. "You'll be okay my love," he whispers, seeming to try to convince him more than me.

The door crashes open, Harium flying inside, instantly walking over to my side. "I got what you said," Harium tells my husband, eyes flicking to my lower back, a shocked expression on his face. "Lucifer, look at her back."

Looking up at him with confusion, I go to ask what's happening when another shock wave crashes up my spine, a scream passing my lips, "What the fuck is happening?!"

"Lilith, do not move," Lucifer tells me, his voice hard as he moves out of my sight. "Harium, what is that?"

"I swear to fuck, tell me what the fuck is happening to me," I seethe, stopping myself from turning towards them.

"Darling, think, when the pain is coming, is it actually painful or is it something else, another feeling?" Lucifer asks, his fingers tracing my shoulder blade, muscle twitching.

"Yes, it hurts," I tell him, "now tell me what the fuck is happening to my back."

"Your body has taken in the hell flower," Harium tells me.

"Excuse me?!" I scream, another flash of pain climbing my spine. "I thought it suppose to kill me, and it does fucking seem like that."

"I can see the color in your skin, I'm going to remove the dagger now," Harium explains. Nodding my head, I hiss when I feel a sharp tug on my lower back, the pain instantly leaving my body.

"Careful," Lucifer snaps at his friend. "Take it to my office, I want to look at it later."

"Okay, I'm going to check on the guards," Harium tells us, I turn my head, watching him walk towards the doors. Stopping, he turns back to us, "I'll be back your Majesties."

Cocking my head at his words, I wait for him to walk before pushing myself off the bed, uncomfortableness as I turn around. I gasp when I see Lucifer standing in the corner of the room. Features fully demonic.

"Lucifer," I called his name, his black eyes snapping up from the floor. Gently getting off the bed, I groan, his features seeming to get even worse at the noise.

Slowly walking up to him, I reach my hand up, gently touching his cheek, it's hot to the touch. A low growl comes from his lips, eyes narrowing at me, a warning.

"No," I whisper, "don't do that to me."

Reaching my other hand up, I now hold his face. "Lucifer, you need to calm down, I'm fine, I'm okay," I tell him.

He slowly turns his head, kissing my wrist, his hands staying by his side. "I-" his voice sounding hoarse. "I."

"What, what's wrong?" I ask him, still holding his face, "I can help you."

"You are hurt," he whispers angrily, eyes holding mine. "You. Are. Hurt."

"I'm okay, you took the dagger out," I tell him.

"There is a hell flower in your veins!" he snaps, "it will kill you."

"No it won't," I whisper, standing on my toes to kiss his lips. "I'm okay, I'll be okay, we'll figure it out. We have to find Iz though."

We stood in silence for a while, his black eyes staring in mine, almost seeming to wait for me to back down. I just continue looking at him, eyes flicking to the cut along his temple. Slowly his features go back to normal, his eyes the last to turn back to their hazel selves.

"Turn around," he whispers. Giving him a questioning look, he kisses my lips before telling me again.

Turning around slowly, he moves my shirt back up, kneeling behind me, hands gripping the side of my thighs. "You're completely healed, but your skin is dark red. I don't know what to do," he whispers, pressing his lips to my back, shiver running up my spine.

Turning around, I kneel in front of him, matching his height. "We'll figure it out, right now, we need to go find Iz," I tell him, blinking back tears in my eyes.

The door crashes open, "we found Iz."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.9K 390 15
Lilith was always different from others, Years went by and she saw that everyone around her turned grey and wrinkled while she looked just as she did...
5 0 5
Millennia after having her first love ripped out of her arms and handed over to be the child bearer for the entitled man she herself had previously r...
13.3K 432 28
After being used as a sacrifice to appease the mother of demons Lilith by becoming her bride. Evelynn finds herself in a whole new world literally. a...
1.1K 65 23
Lilith had no recollection of her life. She lost everything aside from her name. Saved from certain death, she found herself a home in the residence...