The King Brothers [BoyxBoy]

By ImYourFantasyy

Twins, Ced and Zeph King, are seniors at North Atlanta High School. Some would say they have everything. Mone... More

2. Zephyrus
3. Cedric
4. Zephyrus
5. Cedric
6. Zephyrus
7. Cedric
8. Zephryus
9. Cedric
10. TJ
11. Zephyrus
12. Cedric
13. Donyelle
14. Cedric
15. TJ
16. Cedric
17. TJ
18. Zephyrus
19. Cedric
20. Zephyrus
21. Cedric
22. Zephyrus
23. Cedric
24. Zephyrus
25. TJ
26. Cedric
27. Zephyrus
28. Cedric
29. Zephyrus
30. Cedric
31. Zephyrus
32. Cedric
33. Zephyrus
34. Cedric
The King Brothers

1. Cedric

8.3K 232 133
By ImYourFantasyy

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. Getting all the eye crust out. I immediately grabbed my phone and checked my messages. A long paragraph from Kim.

Good Morning bae !! I can't wait to see you today. We are finally seniors. I have the whole year planned out. We gonna be the perfect couple. I'll be waiting outside when you come pick me up. See you then. Love you !! ❤

I out my phone down, and sat up on the side of my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. It was only 5:56 a.m. I guess I'll get my early start. I went in my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Still half asleep, I took a piss, and got in the shower and let the hot water hit my tattoos and scrubbed everythjng. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that, I blow dried my hair and combed it out.

I walked back into my room and put on a floral button down, with some white jeans and red Tom's. Sprayed some Cologne, on my neck and put on a watch and a couple of wristbands. I picked up my phone and texted Kim back.

Morning, my love. I just got ready and its only 6:15 now I'm finna be bored for two hours... I'll see you later baby.

I threw my phone back on my bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Mom was working in her office, and Isadore was sitting at the kitchen table on his laptop.

I went in the fridge to get some milk to go with this toast I just put on when Isadore spoke.

"Good morning." He said.

"Wassup..."

"You up early." He chuckled.

"Yep."

"You don't have to be dry with me. I've been taking care of you since you was five years old." He started to lecture. I really don't wanna hear this.

"I know Isadore." I said, trying not to sound bothered.

"You can call me dad." He said.

"I'm fine." I stated when my brother can barging down the stairs making all kinds of noise.

"Zeph quit all that god damn running in my house!" My mom screamss from her office.

"Yes ma'am." Zeph called as he made it to the kitchen. "Ced.. You seen my ball?" He continued to me.

"What?.. No and what you need a ball for anyway?" I asked.

"Damn.. Dude don't worry about it..." He whined.

"Watch your mouth in this house, boy." Isadore roared at him. Zeph looked at him crazy and walked off. I got my toast and milk and sat down beside Isadore and ate.

"So how is you and that little fancy girl." He asked.

"Who Kim? She ain't fancy." I laughed in her defense.

"Mmhmm she fancy all right. Planning y'all whole life out or what not." We both laughed.

"We cool. I mean. I ain't seen her since the fourth of July. She went and spent the rest of the summer in France with her mom." I explained.

"Hmph. Must be nice." He said.

"Whatever." I put my cup in the sink and went into my mom's office.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hey mom, my ass quit running in my house." She fussed without looking up at me.

"I'm Cedric." I said, smiling.

"Oh! Baby I'm sorry. You look nice." She said.

"Thanks. I was just speaking before I left to go get Kim." I said.

"That little bouji little girl? What you doing with her? I can see you with someone completely different." My mom complained. I wish everybody would get off my girl's case.

"Someone like who?" I asked her.

"I cant put my finger on it... But it'll come to me eventually." She said, still typing.

"I guess." I walked to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mom." I said.

I went back upstairs and grabbed my bag and phone. I walked past Zeph's room to let him know I was leaving. I opened the door and this nigga was sitting at his computer jacking off.

"Bruh!" I yelled.

"Get out Nigga!" He yelled covering himself up. I'm his twin, we got the same exact thing.

"Aye man... I'm finna head to Kim's house. And then Ima go to school." I said.

"Aight... Now get out and lock my shit!" I closed his door, didn't lock it, and went downstairs and said bye to Isadore and out the door I went. Zeph had a black charger, and I had a white one. Isadore owns dealerships all over Atlanta, so we get the hookup.

I left our neighborhood in buckhead and drove to the north side to pick up Kim.

When I approached the gates to her neighborhood, I pushed the buzzer.

"Come on in Ced." Said the gatekeeper, while he let me in. I come pick up Kim almost every day at the same time so he knew me by name. And of course Isadore because his chain of dealerships is well known.

I drove through and stopped at her house. It was a little smaller than our mansion in Buckhead, but it was still nice. I beeped the horn and my girlfriend came flying out of the house and hopped into my seat. She was brown skin with a natural grow filled with curls just like mine. She was wearing a floral dress the same color as my shirt, and red shoes the sane color as mine.

"Wow. I see you planned to dress like me today." I chuckles, and side smiled before I put the car in reverse.

"Just a lucky guess." She giggles, showing off her perfect teeth and dimples.

"I missed you." I said pulling her face to mine with one hand and placing a soft wet one right on her lips.

"I missed you more." She glared at me for a few seconds. "Okay come on, before we're late." She added, I drove out of the neighborhood and back down towards Buckhead to our school.

We arrived and I parked in the front.

"I'm gonna go get our schedules, and make sure they correspond with each other. I'm shooting for having at least four out of the five classes with you. And after 2, I have to go to the technology center for my cosmetology class." She started to talk.

I zoned her out after the first sentence because something caught my eye. It was my brother Zeph, walking away from the school with a group of his homeboys. I wasn't sure what they were doing, but I don't want him getting into no mess. Even though he was older by three hours, I somehow always had to be the bigger person. The responsible one.

"And then I thought since I'm captain of cheerleading, you should join yearbook, so that you could capture all our moments. And that way we could spend even more time and... Ugh! Are you listening?" She fussed as I opened my door yo catch my brothers attention.

I cupped my hands around my mouth to project my voice. "Yo Zeph!"

He stopped and looked back with his hands shielding the sun from his eyes. "What bruh!?" He yelled.

"Wrong way!" I called.

"Mane I'll be back!" He yelled, and turned around and kept walking with his boys

I shook my head and sat back down in my car. Kim was side eyeing me.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Whatever. Its okay. But yeah let's go." We got out of the car and walked up the steps leading into the school and went and got our schedules.

*************

"This is ridiculous. We only have one class together!" Kim whined as I walked to my locker and put my bag inside.

"Its okay." I said grabbing my criminal justice text book and closing my locker.

"I'll see if they can change it during lunch today." She said.

"Okay baby." I kissed her forehead and hugged her and we walked our separate ways to class.

To be honest, I was glad that I didn't have every minute if every day with Kim in my face. I love her, but sometimes its like- Ugh! I went to all my classes and then the lunch bell rang.

"Half the day gone already." I said, as I walked to my locker to get my bag. Some distance away I saw Zeph walking with the same dudes I saw him with this morning. I ignored his presence cause whatever shit he got into was on him. And I didn't wanna be a part of it.

"Wassup fam." He greeted while approaching me.

I sighed and spoke. "Sup.."

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, waving off his homeboys.

"Bruh.. Where you was at this morning? You know everytime you hang wit them fools, you get into some shit and I end up covering for you."

"Hop off my case nigga damn. I went and had a lil blaze that's all." He said.

"Whatever mane.. If you get into some shit don't call me." I put both my hands up and began to walk away.

"Aye where you goin?" He called after me.

"Lunch stupid." I said.

"Cool let's go." He clapped his hands and rubbed them together.

"Don't you got a car?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He smacked his lips."You know Isadore took my shit cause of me sneaking Chealsea in my room last month." He side eyed me.

I knew what happened I just wanted him to say it.

"Aha! Dummass. Guess you gotta eat the school food." I laughed and kept walking twirling my keys in my hand as a tease.

Zeph ran up behind me and grabbed my keys out my hand and I chased him out the building.

He ran to my car and got in the drivers seat. And I got in too.

"You play too much bitch." I said, out of breath.

"Which way is Sonic's?" He said, and drove us out of the parking lot.

"Make a left." I told him, before pulling out my phone to text Kim.

Gone to lunch. See you later

"I can't believe you still with that bitch." Zeph said out of nowhere when we pulled up to Sonic's.

"Fuck you nigga! She ain't no bitch." I yelled.

He gave me a look and pressed the button to order.

"Let me get a blue raspberry nerd slush and umm large tots. Whatchu want bruh?" He asked.

"Same thing..." I said dryly.

"Well make that two slushes and two large tots and a corn dog." Zeph said.

"Okay! Your total is 8.56 and it'll be out shortly." The girl on the machine says.

"Zeph..."

"What?"

"Dont call my girl no bitch." I said.

"Mane I wasn't being for real damn." He nudged my shoulder. "Lighten up! We seniors now. It's time to have fun." He said.

I cracked a side smile. "I guess huh."

"Yup! And that's why I'm takin you, to this back to school bash my home boy throwing this Friday." He said.

"No. No... You know I don't like parties. And did you even ask Mom?" I asked.

"I told her me and TJ was gone chill at his place. Then we can hit up the party." He tries to explain.

"Ion know. Who all gone be there?" I asked.

"Everybody." He gave me that smirk he always gave when he was up to something.

"Dude..."

"Come on Ced! You know you want to..." He said, in a tone.

"Fine!" I yelled. "I'll swing by."

"Hell yeah!" He clapped his hands again as the waitress walked up to the car with our food. Zeph paid the cash and grabbed our stuff. I picked up my drink and took a sip while he pulled out of the drive thru and drove us back to school.

"You gone enjoy yourself my friend." Zeph laughed as we ate in the car.

"Sure." I said sarcastically.

"Its gone be hella titties bruh on god!!" He cringed up and said.

"Man shut up!" I busted out laughing at his comment. My phone rang and it was Kim.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Pooh! Guess what?" She whined sounding sad.

"Wassup?" I asked taking more sips from my slush.

"My crazy ass cousin got out of jail last week." She said.

"Who?" I almost laughed because Zeph was over here making faces and shit.

"Its not funny! And the one who beat that boy to death in ninth grade got put in jail. His name is Tevon." She continued.

"Ohh the big tall buff nigga?" I asked.

"Yes.. And I don't know where he is so be careful baby." She said.

"Why would he even want anything to do with me? What do I have to worry about?" I asked.

Zeph looked confused.

"Just be careful. And stay away from him if you do see him." She said before hanging up.

What the fuck?

"What was that?" Zeph asked.

"It was Kim. Saying her crazy cousin or some shit got out of prison. And told me to be careful." I explained.

"Why she telling you?" He asked.

"That's what I'm sayin!" I said.

"Whatever I guess." He sighed.

"Come on let's go before we be late." I opened the door and grabbed my bag and we both went back inside.

///////////////

Hey you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let me know in the comments how you feel about it and don't forget to vote!

-Ronnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 249 23
a heartbroken girl moves to live with her two best friends, what happens when one falls in love? ( based in the recent texas era ) - mature content...
97.5K 2.6K 45
Naomi is 17 years old, she lives in Atlanta with her dad & his wife, everything in her life seemed to be so boring, until she met Santana. He was bou...
33.1K 536 28
You are the hot, popular girl at Bridgewood High and has basically rejected every guy at your school. When these new students come to your school, ev...
164K 3.6K 19
Kelly, the typical rich kid, one of the popular kids in school. Her weekend's are filled with parties and hanging out with her friends. Her life sudd...