Jaana : The Girl He Loved Too...

By QueenVamp2610

Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Author's Note

2.8K 127 24
By QueenVamp2610

Hola!!!

First of really really sorry for all the delayed updates. And a bigggggg thank you to all the lovely readers who waited patiently for this to get completed.

Coming to Sitara and Shahzain, I hope that I did justice to the story and the characters. I understand where it is not a story with fluttering butterflies of love and the ending as well might not be happy. But the story I was writing was about the darker shade of love. When love becomes obsession, the line differentiating protection and destruction becomes blur.

In his love for Sitara, Shahzain broke all the boundaries. Where he was meant to protect her, he became her worst fear. The one she needed protection from. It is said excess of everything is poisonous. It goes for love too. Where we say that we humans should not stop ourselves from spreading love, which we shouldn't, we need to take care the line doesn't become blur to us. Even after winning his love, he couldn't stop and ended up losing her forever.

Her love was pure and unconditional and that's why she chose to reunite with him. She forgave him because she also loved him too much.

But we need to remember this is a fragmant of imagination. A story. Who knows about the other side. Is it actually there? What if it's not. What if Shahzain could never get reunited with her. What if he would have lost her forever.

If we love someone, let's protect that love. Love is beautiful let's keep it beautiful. It needs our nourishment. We need to see that we are giving it potion and not poison.

Thank you all for your time and support.

Keep voting and commenting it really means a lot.

Stay safe
Love
QueenVamp2610

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
23.7K 1K 25
Book 7 -: Royal Monsters Series β”€β”β”β”β”β”β”βŠ±βœΏβŠ°β”β”β”β”β”β”β”€ I'm engaged, that means I belong to someone else but he doesn't understand that. His gun speaks...
87.7K 3.4K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...