The Str!pper

By notbitchyxsweet

This story takes place in a strip club where Yn works and where her boss helps her with her sexual callings b... More

~The Stripper~
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19

16

2.1K 9 7
By notbitchyxsweet

-Liam's Pov-

I am with Tina but she is on her phone.

L-may I ask what has your attention?

T-Im sorry...I was on Y/n instagram.

L-what is it?

T-she is on a date, I am happy she found someone like I did.

What the fuck is she talking about?

L-let me see.

She handed me her phone and I seen who the fuck is Kim Hardy?!

She was just trying to get back with me...and now all of a sudden she doesn't want me?.

-Kristian's Pov-

I am in my office looking over some paperwork.

I checked my phone because I got a notification and it seems as if Y/n posted another Post on her instagram.

I looked...why....truth is I miss her and her bratty spoiled attitude.

I looked and she is on a date?! Who the fuck is Kim Hardy?!

***

-Y/n's Pov-

After our date we came back to my place and we got comfortable watching tv.

Kim-for jealousy sake, I think we should take another photo.

Y-another one?

Kim-do you want them back?

Y-yeah?

Kim-well let's do it.

I smiled and i put on something that he haven't seen me wear before but it's for the picture and he came out shirtless.

I had to keep my composure....its was hard but we took the picture and I posted it.

Liked by ArleneIsMe and 356,898 others

Y/nsosweet It was so hard to keep my hands off you

KimHardy then don't

Jacob Day yeah I bet slut.
|Y/nsosweet it seems as if someone is mad...lol

I laughed at Jacob comment, my phone was snatched out my hand and I looked up and Kim was looking at me

Y-what?

Kim-come here.

I did as he wanted me to and I straddled him.

Y-what are we doing?

Kim-I don't know u tell me.

Y-Kim we cant your married and I won't be able to stop myself if we cross that bridge.

Kim-You make it hard for me...i dont know what they were thinking for letting you go. Look I know you have your....problem, at least I am here to fix it.

My eyes widen at his bold comments.

Y-what are you saying right now.

Kim-my wife doesn't have to know this.

Y-Kim-

He pulled me down kissing my lips as his hands roamed my body. I moaned in the kisses as I grind against him.

I pulled away taking his pants off and since I didn't have anything underneath this shirt I rubbed my bare pussy against his cock.

Y-fuck me already~

Kim-you want it...do it yourself~

I grabbed his cock lifting my body sliding down on his cock and I breathe in heavy as his cock went deep inside of me.

Kim-nu huh...all of it....if I have to make you it's going to be worse~ come on Y/n~ you can do it.

I bounced up and down taking all of him my back arched moaned.

Y-shit~

You can see him dick from my stomach, thats how deep he is.

Kim-fuck it~

He flipped us over and he is between my legs holding one of my legs up.

My moans got louder as I felt him fill me up.

Y-hgngh!!

He pushed down on my lower abdomen fingering my clit. My toes curled and I moaned.

Y-HNGH~Im going to cum~

I said lowly and he grabbed my neck making me look at him.

Kim-speak up~

Y-Im going to cum!

Kim-cum then princess~ show me how good I make you feel~

I came instantly on his cock
squirting everywhere. He flipped me around pulling on my hair thrusting inside of me and moaned

He pulled me up to his shoulder and he went deeper and harder holding onto my waist.

Y-you're so fucking deep!~

Kim-yeah? Where do you feel me~ here?

He said wrapping his arm around my stomach squeezing me tightly as he fucks me.

My eyes widen and I instantly came.

Kim-this makes it the second time...mmm, let's see how ling you can go without tapping out.

He put me on my back and he opened my legs wide.

He kissed on my body going down to my pussy and he looked at me as he blow on my clit.

Y-Don't tease me~

Kim-I don't think you are in a good position to give me orders.

Y-stop bein-NGH~

He shoved his fingers inside of me sucking on my clit, I arched my back moaning his name and he went faster.

My breath hitched as I felt myself about to cum agains, but as soon as I was about to he stopped and I looked at him glaring.

Kim-fix your face.

Y-make me.

I smirked but my smile dropped when he grabbed my ankles dragging me to him. He sat me up making me look up at him.

Kim-suck.

He said looking down at me and I grabbed his cock, putting him in my mouth.

I looked up at him as I bobbed my head I didn't break eye contact either.

Kim-go deeper~

I did as he said going deeper, touching the back of my throat.

Kim-right there~ dont move~

He thrusted in my mouth and my eyes stayed in his.

As he thrusted in my mouth his precum dripped down my mouth. He pulled out grabbing me picking me up.

He thrusted inside of me as he took me to the living room.

He sat down on couch grabbing on my waist thrusting up and down.

Kim-say my name~

Y-Kim~

Kim-louder~

Y-KIM!

Kim-good girl...so obedient~

He said in my ear I looked at him and he touched my face kissing me hard and I wrapped my arms around him kissing him.

Y-Im going to cum again~

I said between kisses and clenched around him.

Kim-fuck! keep going dont you fucking stop!

We then came at the same time and we laid down on the couch with his cock still inside of me and I went to sleep tired.

-The Next Day-

I woke up to cumming and I screamed moaning.

Kim-good morning beautiful~ you moved in your sleep~

Y-Kim~

Kim-I came already and so did you~

He said in my ear

Y-I want more~

Kim-you do? Beg for it~

I bit my lips as he gives me very slow thrust.

Y-Kim pls fuck me, pls make me cum, I want you to fuck me until I can't walk. Pls I want you so bad my pussy aches for you~

Kim-since you asked so nicely~

He lifted my leg up thrusting hard going deep inside of me and I grabbed on a pillow

I turned around facing him now and his hand was on my ass and I kissed him hard.

Kim-shit~

It was getting steamy real quick and we both came hard at the same time.

Kim-let's shower.

-Hours Later-

Kim has to leave and I really didn't want him to leave.

Kim-okay okay, we can take a picture and then I have to leave okay. I will be late for the meeting.

Y-okay.

I smiled

He sat down on my bed and I got on top off him.

Kim-shit you look good~

Y-thank you Kim.

We took the picture and he flipped me over. I giggled smiling as he kissed my neck.

Y-the picture.

Kim-fuck the picture, I'd rather look at you...you wanna go to the beach tmr.

I nodded my head and he smiled detangling himself from me.

I pouted

Kim-fix your face before I do it for you. Now I gotta go.

Y-okay.

Kim-be good and make your men mad.

He left and I went over to get my phone looking at the picture.

It came out better than I expected it to.

Once I was done with caption I posted it.

Liked by Fashion Nova and 784,383 others

Y/nsosweet The Aftermath of last night and this morning.

KimHardy couldn't handle all of it either.

Liam_Bro she will take anything at this point.
       |Y/nsosweet are you mad because what I'm taking isn't yours?

They really do be getting mad for real. Not my problem.

I looked at the time and I think I want to do to the gym.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.1K 22
It follows a girl who hasn't had sex in a year and meets a new guy at work who could be a potential. Anything is able to happen between the two if th...
226K 3.2K 22
This story takes place when Tom and y/n are 19 years old Will he see you're not like the rest? Mature audience!
6.5K 9 36
These are mature themed stories/ imagines I have wrote Some include knife play so if you have any trauma to this then feel free to skip the chapter...
35.3K 667 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...