CharlieBabe: Walk on Flames

By ddemeris

Babe hates the day he finds his soulmate, but what if he meets him and realizes it's X-Hunter's ace, Charlie... More

CHAPTER 1: Collision
CHAPTER 2: Restraint
CHAPTER 3: Rejection
CHAPTER 4: Win
CHAPTER 5: Try
CHAPTER 6: Ghosting
CHAPTER 7: Accept
CHAPTER 8: Convince
CHAPTER 9: PitBabe
CHAPTER 10: Kiss
CHAPTER 11: Soulmates
CHAPTER 12: Ride [R18+]
CHAPTER 14: Walk on Flames
CHAPTER 15: Gone
CHAPTER 16: Plan
CHAPTER 17: Brothers
CHAPTER 18: Hell

CHAPTER 13: Gloves

3.2K 108 7
By ddemeris

It's almost the creak of dawn and Charlie and Babe were finally done. Of course, they wouldn't have stopped if it weren't for Babe begging the enigma to stop. Charlie was pounding at him like an animal and it was too much for Babe that he didn't notice that was actually crying. His tearstained eyes was enough to turn Charlie's lust into worry in a matter of seconds.

Charlie have already wiped him clean. They're already dressed but they stayed and cuddled for a while in the car. Babe is sore to the core. However he's also staying in the car for another reason.

It's that, he doesn't want to go face Alan just yet.

He's embarrassed.

Although Babe knows that Alan will support him and Charlie because that's a given. But his pride won't allow him to go back there and be teased by Alan. But another part of him doesn't care if he gets teased.

Maybe because he's not ashamed of his feelings anymore.

Charlie wanted to bring him to his house but he refused since he finally resolved in going back to Alan's house and talk to him. Andd the enigma respected that so now, they're on their way to Alan's.

When they got there, Charlie carried Babe inside. And if only Babe had the strength, he would've argued with Charlie but unfortunately he didn't. So, he just let Charlie do what he wants.

It was quite but it feels like someone was there. They figured that Alan must've been sleeping so they just silently went to Babe's room. As Charlie was walking, he asked Babe if he wants him to help with shower but again, Babe had zero strength so he just resorted to changing his clothes.

Upon placing Babe-who's freshly changed-on the bed, Charlie informs, "We've got a meeting tomorrow at X-Hunter's base. If you're still sore, just don't force yourself. I'll make up an excuse-

"Yeah, like you fucked me until I can't walk?" Babe retorted.

Charlie smirks. "In my defense, that's a valid excuse."

Babe scoffs at his remarks. "You're really cocky you know that?"

The enigma shrugs his shoulders. "I'm just telling the truth."

Babe had enough of him and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'll be on the meeting. I'm an alpha, so I'll heal fast."

"But if you really can't, don't force yourself okay?" Charlie reminds again while placing his hand on Babe's own.

Babe nods shifting his gaze on his hand before interlocking them. "Okay, Papa."

Stunned, Charlie was wide eyed. "What? What's with Papa?"

"Nothing. You just sounded like a dad scolding his son." Babe chuckles.

Charlie nods with his explanation. "But I prefer the other one you called me."

"What? I didn't call you anything-

"Was it not Daddy?" Charlie tilts his head. A smirk painted on his lips.

On the other hand, Babe's eyes grew wide. Then, flashbacks of the amount of times he called him that came flooding his mind. With his mouth hanged open, he couldn't help but cover it with his hands.

"Fuck," Babe whispers.

"But you're sore-

"Charlie! I hate you!" Babe slapped his shoulder and covered himself with the duvet. He was hiding out of shame.

Meanwhile, the enigm was enjoying Babe's embarrassed state. He was laughing and he hugged him while the blanket still covers Babe.

"I'm sorry. Don't hate me. I know you don't mean that-

"I do! Get off, asshole!" Babe exclaimed but it was muffled.

"Okay, okay... I like Daddy but Papa's cute too... Either way, I like anything you call me."

But Babe went silent after that. He was flushed on the cheeks and he's supressing his smile. What happened yesterday and earlier, all caught up to him.

It felt like a fever dream.

It felt surreal.

Because for the first time in a while.

Babe felt the happiest.

He didn't know a person could bring out so much in his life.

He didn't know that the soulmate he's dreaded before could possibly bring out life to his soul.

Maybe there is a reason for it.

Maybe this is one of it.

Charlie hugged Babe tighter. "Thank you for accepting me," he says with his deep tone.

Babe bit his lips. "No... Thank you for being patient with me."

"I really like you, Babe..." Charlie softly said.

"I... I like you too, Charlie." Babe replied.

Seconds passed but Charlie didn't say anything anymore. So, Babe peeked through the cover and saw that Charlie had fallen asleep. Babe chuckles and shakes his head. Moving out of the cover, he arranged it so that it covers both of them. Then, he stared at his face while playing with the sleeping enigma's hair.

Babe kept finding Charlie cute while he sleeps in a pout. Not long after, sleepiness also visited Babe-all the exhaustion and adrenaline caught up to him.

And both soulmates slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

Afternoon came shortly and the two were woken from their sleep by Alan basically throwing the door open.

"Oh, shit! Sorry I didn't know!" Alan apologized almost immediately after he saw two sleeping figures on Babe's bed. It was unbeknownst to him that there's people here. He closed the door carefully this time around.

Groggily, both of them stretched their body and Charlie was the first one to sit up. He turned to the door and then to Babe. He taps him gently. "Alan just came here."

The still sleepy alpha sat up quickly. "Fuck!" He cursed when he was met by a pained back. He glares at Charlie but the latter was oblivious why he did.

They decided to get up and head downstairs after freshening up. Babe still feels a bit sore but he can walk nevertheless. Upon descending the stairs, they saw Alan with Jeff on the table. The couple noticed them and they exchanged smiles.

But Babe and Charlie exchanged nervous looks.

The moment they greeted them and sat at the table. Jeff and Alan shot them suspicious looks. They didn't utter a word and just silently eat the food while glancing at them. The other two on the contrary, was fidgeting on their seats.

Moments later, they finally speak annd break the awkward atmosphere. They talked about what has progressed in their relationship and of course leaving out the unnecessary details.

Alan had no violent reaction but he did honestly admit how shock Babe made him because of his past actions. It was new to Alan but other than that, he supports them entirely. On the other hand, Jeff had already expected that eventually this will happen so, he didn't really say anything much. However, he did warn Charlie of using protection unless they want a baby to be formed.

And as they eat, Alan and Jeff threw out random but important advices from their experience and teased Babe a lot. None of it was taken to heart though.

The next day, all members of X-Hunter were on the meeting room to discuss the upcoming race next week.

"The players for next week's race are Kim and PitBabe," Alan announced.

The members all cheered and clapped for them. However, the two chosen people were surprised. They didn't expect one bit that they get to race this fast.

Babe turned to Charlie still shocked of the news. But Charlie just gave him a wink and a proud smile.

"Starting tomorrow, it'll be hell for all of you. Although, Babe and Kim are the players next week, this doesn't mean the rest are exempted from training. With that said, in 30 minutes the training will start. Meeting adjourned." Alan informs and the meeting ended.

"Charlie! You had nothing to do with that, right?" Babe asks when he caught up with Charlie.

"What? Of course not. I don't have that influence on their decisions. And even if I had, I wouldn't do that," Charlie responds.

After hearing this, Babe stared at Charlie's eyes in search for a lie but he couldn't find any so he just nodded.

The enigma smiles and dragged Babe to change and prepare for the training.

Everyday, the members of X-Hunter trained endlessly from morning til night. Given the hectic schedule, Babe missed a lot of his shifts. He probably might be fired by now but he'll figure that out later.

Within those days, Babe tortured himself in perfecting his techniques and tricks. Charlie was beside him all throughout. The enigma never left him and was there to support him.

And within those days, Kim and Babe found out they had great chemistry with each other. Both are probably similar in performance.

Which is really impressive especially Babe, since he's only been training for less than a month. Even Charlie is still in awe of how fast Babe caught up and how much he improved in such a short time.

The next thing they knew, it was D-Day.

It was the opening of a new season. All racers from different teams are now on the tracks preparing. Not to mention, fans from various teams filled the stadium and added excitement with their cheers.

Ten minutes before the race starts, the host announced each players individually. And when it was X-Hunter's time, the shouts echoed the arena.

"And of course, the undefeated team, X-Hunter! Let's hear it for the new members of the team, Kim and PitBabe!" They announced.

Despite barely knowing who they were as long as its X-Hunter, their avid fans will scream their lungs out. Kim was shown on the screen then Babe. And surprisingly enough, the scream was louder for Babe.

On the third spot was PitBabe while kim was 4th. With Babe was Alan and Way.

"Oh, someone's already famous." Alan teased.

"It's because he's handsome!" Way added which made Babe snort.

"Shut up. Anyway, I haven't seen Charlie." Babe had his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Neither have I," Way replies now, also roaming his eyes.

Babe clicks his tongue. "Is he pulling that stunt again?"

Alan noticed the change in his mood. "Hey, relax, Charlie's just probably running late? I don't know, but he's gonna be here alright? Just, focus for now-

The older's words were halted when they announced that only players should be left on the tracks.

"Shit, I gotta go now. Goodluck, Babe." Alan raised up two thumbs up.

"And be careful!" Way added before they run off the pit.

Minutes went by but Babe's still waiting for Charlie. Only 5 minutes were left before the race starts and Babe gave up. He sighs but before he could put the helmet on, the crowd oddly started cheering so loud.

Babe swifts his head and he was greeted by Charlie. "What the-

"I'm sorry, I was late... I had to get something," Charlie breathlessly said.

As he was talking, he started removing Babe's gloves. He got something from his back pockets and shoved the gloves on there.

He held Babe's hands and showed him the gloves.

It has the letter B stitched on it. A proud smile kept appearing on Charlie's face. He then let Babe wear it.

Babe was confused but fascinated. He can't help himself from smiling. "Charlie..."

"It's my gift... That's B for Babe, I had it custom made for you." Charlie informs.

"Thank you, I'll take care of it... I thought you wouldn't come and see me." Babe was pouting.

Charlie cupped his face. "Sorry, Baby... I wanted to surprise you."

Babe rolled his eyes. Charlie laughs at this and he held both his glove covered hands and kissed them. "If you win, you have a reward. Goodluck, Baby."

"And what's that?" Babe asks curiosly.

"You have to win first to find out," Charlie laughs before stealing a kiss on Babe's cheeks and running off the tracks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.1K 41
Jeff is an omega who works at a race car garage. He can't stand people and especially physical contact. He always told his brother Charlie that it wa...
20K 635 35
I don't own any character in the story . It is completely a fanfic . Full credit goes to pitbabe team .being a fan i am writing this. It doesn't fo...
33.2K 1.4K 45
Do you believe in Reincarnation and destiny..? .. .. Here is the story of babe charlie who dies because of tony...but after that they both reincarnat...
14.4K 662 22
Pit Babe: The dark nexus " follows six demon hunters - Pete, Babe, Alan, Kenta, Winner, and North - as they combat dark forces. On the human side, W...