@★.... LOVER BOY....★@♡

De 0LOCALKITEN_LESBIAN0

@★Strangers to lover😍😘.................★@ @★Stuff to learn: 1.Bruce is trans. 2.Finney and Bruce fell out... Mai multe

Introduction!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors note...

chapter 4

40 1 0
De 0LOCALKITEN_LESBIAN0

Let's get started😋😍
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Finney's POV
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We walked into the cafeteria giggling but then Bruce giggled it was adorable.I think that someone in this cafeteria fell harder.. because I saw Vance hopper looking at Bruce in awe and as if he fell harder,I think everyone noticed (Griffin,Donna,Robin,Billy,and me).

Robin came up to us and told us he's is hosting a party."I think we should go!"I said,"Nah I don't go to parties.."Bruce said."Party pooper,party pooperrrr."Griffin said,"Im not a party pooper!"Bruce said as he tackled Griffin to the floor and tickled him...

Robin's POV
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Bruce tackled Griffin to the floor I'm gonna tell Billy to help his 'Tiny man'.
It was pretty funny because Griffin's laugh sound like Michel Jackson it kinda scared me.I never thought I'd be scared of a laugh,but it was scarier than sleep paralysis.Finney told me that Bruce has sleep paralysis,I think Bruce is gaining insomnia...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Im done!

Word count:170

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
88.8K 3.4K 18
In which Eddie leaves Derry for the summer to stay with his aunt. Then he meets Richie.
17.6K 738 37
Ever thought of what it would be like to live a normal life? You know without all the commotion, thugs, murders and weirdos..? Well that's to bad! Be...
12.9K 216 30
"This summer of romance is the best thing that has ever happened to me." In which Will Byers is deeply in love with Mike Wheeler but Mike has a girl...