Shark Turmoil (My Hero Academ...

By Salvage_Bernard

Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother... More

Bio, and Informations
Chapter 1 - The Start
Chapter 2 - What it means to be a hero.
Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles
Chapter 4 - Entrace Exam
Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A
Chapter 6 - Second Day and Blattle Trial
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial
Chapter 8 - Class President, do your best Iida!
Chaper 9 - USJ Attack
Chapter 11 - (S2) Sports Festival/That's the idea Ochaco!
Chapter 12 - (S2) Roaring Through The Sports Festival
Chapter 13 - (S2) Sports Festival P.2
Chapter 14 - (S2) Sports Festival P.3
Chapter 15 - (S2) Sports Festival Pt.4
Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names
Chapter 17 - (S2) Intership
Chapter 18 - (S2) Back To U.A
Chapter 19 - (OVA) Training of The Dead
Chapter 20 - (S2) Gearing up for the Final Exams
Chapter 21 - (S2) The Final Exams
Chapter 22 - (S2) Day at the Mall
Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!
Chapter 24 - (Two Heroes Movie) Saving I-Island!
Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool
Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp
Chapter 28 - An Untold Story of a Shark
Chapter 29 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 30 - (S3) Battle Between Life and Death
Chapter 31 - (S3) All For One
Chapter 32 - (S3) Moving to the Dorms and other stories
Chapter 33 - (S3) Ultimate Moves
Chapter 34 - (S3) - License Exam
Chapter 35 - (S3) Rescue Exam
Chapter 36 - (S3) Deku Vs. Kacchan and other revelation
Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces
20k Special
Chapter 38 - (S4) Sir Nighteye's Agency
Chapter 39 - (S4) - Little Girl
Chapter 40 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 1
Chapter 41 - (S4) Saving Eri - Part 2
Chapter 42 - (S4) Rescue Aftermath
Chapter 43 - (Filler) A Fun Day Off
Chapter 43 - (S4) Prepping for the School Festival

Chapter 10 - (OVA) Save! Rescue Training

860 27 6
By Salvage_Bernard

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Okay guys, before we start, i want to say that this chapter will adapt the intire episode like the Komi-san fic, so yeah.
Another thing is that i managed to watch the OVA and i gotta say, it was pretty good tbh.

How did i find it to watch?
Well... i managed to find a a very trustful and legal sources on the internet :)

Okay, let's start.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘚𝘑 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 1-𝘈, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵.
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘪. 𝘈𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘐𝘪𝘥𝘢, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥.
𝘈𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.
𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘜.𝘈 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦.
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺.
𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵.
𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 1-𝘈 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘈𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘢.

Starting off fresh, four weeks passed since the USJ attack, and our beloved Class 1-A are about to train once again at the USJ.
Even though this is a questionable decision.

Thirteen: "Well, that happen, but class is class. So let's being the rescue training."
Ochaco: "Can you really move Thirteen-sensei?"
Thirteen: "My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Senpai." She said spinning around, and pointing at Aizawa.
Aizawa: "We are ready to begin class, let's start already. We are wasting time." He siad as he walks to the staircase.
Izuku: "Aizawa-sensei." Aizawa stops. "All Might is supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?"
Aizawa: "I don't know. Forget about him." He siad, now walking down the staircase.
Izuku: "What? Did something happen between these two?"
Y/n: "That was a bit rude, if you ask me."

-Later-

Everyone is now at the landslide zone, werw the first training rescue was.

Thirteen: "Let's start the training rescue!" She made a small pause. "There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have a injured leg and the last will be very worried."

As Thirteen finished explaining, Kirishima and Kaminari take a look of the deepness of the chasm and needless to say, it was very deep.
The two let out a scream.

Kirishima: "What a height!"
Kaminari: "How are we supposed to get there?!"
Iida: "Kirishima-san, Kaminari-san! What are you saying?!" He said running next to them and then he move his head to look at the bottom of the chasm. "Are you ok?! Do not worry, we will save you!" He screamed and placed his hand next to his ear to try and hear the alive soul at the bottom.
Kaminari: "You are very fast. Even though you're the only one..."

Ochaco: "Ooh! Let's save them! Let's do our best, Deku-kun!" She screamed running next to izuku and doing some moves. Izuku got embarrassed.
Izuku: "She's always so close." Afterwards he look at his hands. "This power All Might gave me! The power to save! I must learn to use it!" He said looking up to the sky.

Thirteen lif her finger up, deciding on who will be the injured ones.

Thirteen: "Well, the injured will be...! You three!"

Izuku, Ochaco, Iida: "They're going to save us?!"
Y/n: "Good luck being rescued guys!" He said smirking a bit, while thumbs up at them.

Some time later, the Izukh trio are now at the bottom of the chasm, Iida turned at them.

Iida: "We must do our best to be injured!"
Ochaco: "Yes!"
Izuku: "We are just pretending..."

Back up, Todorok, Bakugo, Momo and Tokoyami were choosen to be the rescuers.

Aizawa: "Alright, you four are the ones to rescue them. You may use these objects." He said, pointing at a backboard.
Bakugo: "Wait! Why do i have to save Deku?!"
Tsu: "Because we're in a Anime-Festa, Bakugo-chan." Bakugo turned to her making a loud noise.
Kirishima: "Tsuyu-chan, just leave him like that."

Well, anyway, Todoroki walks closer to the edge of the chasm were he heard Iida's voice at the distance.

Iida: "Help us! Please!"
Todoroki: "Let's begin. Who's going down?"
Bakugo: "Huh? That bastard don't listen. I will have to teach him." He said glaring at Todoroki and making small explosions on his hand. "Just blow up the mountain and that's it!"
Momo: "Are you crazy?!"
Tsu, Y/n: "He doesn't think, he acts by instinct."
Kaminari: "Midoriya-kun and the rest are in trouble." He said, touching the insides of his nose.

Todoroki moves his head down a bit while closing his eyes, this action seem to annoy Bakugo.

Todoroki: "Yaoyorozu, creat a pulley. We'll make a way to pull them up." She nods. "Let's start with the ones that are unconscious. Tokoyami will go down. Bakugo, Yaoyorozu and I will pull up."
Bakugo: "Bastard! Stop deciding on your own!" He said walking to Todoroki and pushes him.
Momo: "Calm down!" She siad, while Tokoyami just shrugs to the side and shakes his head.
Todoroki: "It's the best way." Bakugo responds with a "Huh?!" noise. "If you think at it as a game, you don't have to know." Bakugo was a bit surprised by his statement, Todorok pushes his arm of from him. "I'm not going to waste time in this training."

Well that happen.
Anyways, Todoroki leaves and Bakugo stood there before closing his fists very tight.

Bakugo: "W-Who is this one playing!?" He said, before he could even charge at Todoroki tough-
Momo: "Stop! It's pathetic, besides, there is something we must do before anything else!" She said walking next to the edge of the chasm."Please calm down! We will go to you right away!"
Iida: "Please hurry! You'refinnaly here! We're saved!" He said waving his arms.

While Iida and Izuku does some acting, Ochaco was trying her best not to laugh.

Momo: "The first thing to do is reassure the victims. There are occasions where you can not save people who are desperate and panicking. Reassuring them is releated go saving them. If you will not do it properly, what kind of training is this?!"

YES, TELL THEM MOMO MY QUEEN

O-Oh shit, sorry.

Todoroki and Bakugo are pulled down to earth while the students all stare impressed by her words.

Kirishima: "Impressive. She's very good."

Mineta had the audacity to knee having a good look of Momo's... well... uh... i won't comment about that.

Mineta: "Yes, very go-- Ow!" He got cyt off by Y/n slapping the back of his head.
Y/n: "Have some dignity, bro!"

After that, Momo created a created a pulley system, Todoroki uses his ice so the rope could smoothly slide.
Tokoyami hold on the rope as he goes down.

Momo: "Tokoyami-san, descend slowly using the rope."
Tokoyami: "Yes!"

Tokoyami arrived at the bottom of the chasm where he meet a "Injured leg" Izuku.

Izuku: "Hi, Tokoyami-kun."
Tokoyami: "Sorry for the wait."
Iida: "Uraraka-kun! There's no problem! We are going to be okay!" He said as some fake happy tears got out of his eyes. Ochaco was still trying not to laugh.
Tokoyami: "Alright, let's take Uraraka up since she lost consciousness."
Izuku: "Understood! But we can't. We can't move our legs, we can't help."
Iida: "Isn't it dangerous for a sole person to carry an unconscious one?"
Tokoyami: *looks down* "Do not worry." He said, as he released Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami: "I am two in one." "In this darkness, i can manage." "Dark Shadow, take Uraraka up."
Dark Shadow: "Shut up."
Tokoyami: "Quickly."
Dark Shadow: "I just have to do that, right?" He goes and places Uraraka on the backboard.
Tokoyami: "Take her up slowly. Don't let her get harmed."
Dark Shadow: "Heavens..." He said pushing the backboard up.
Izuku: "Dark Shadow is an Amazing quirk."
Tokoyami: "It's a useful tool, even if you can't separate from it."
Izuku: "I don't think he's a tool. He can always help you! How cool!"

As Izuku said that, his eyes sparkled, Tokoyami stared surprised for a moment before looking up back at Dark Shadow who let the backboard be pulled because of the light.

Tokoyami: "Seems it's the limit."
Iida: "Thank you! Heroes!"

As Ochaco was pulled to safety, she was almost breaking down laughing.

Momo: "Uraraka-san, what are you laughing about?"
Ochaco: "Pfft It's just that Iida-kun Pff is super serious, it's funny."
Momo: "I think is wonderful, it's not a laughing matter."
Ochaco: *gets up* "I'm sorry, but even so... PFFF--"

Todoroki: "Let's pull the next one up."
Bakugo: "Shut up, just do it." He said as he started to pull the rope.
Thirteen: "Rescuing people without using your quirk is quite a taxing job. That's how modern heroes must shine!" She said, lifting her arms up.

Sero: "He's the only one pulling."
Bakugo: "Shut up, bastards!"
Thirteen: "He judged he could not only use his quirk, that's the thing. Acting in a normal way. There is a lot of professionals nowadayswho are incapable of acting in a normal way. They always think of themselves and when they encounter a challenging situation, they put it aside. When you manage to understand and remeber, you pass. I'm sure he will become a beautiful hero."

I have my doubts about this, but Okay.

Sero: "No, he'll never be beautiful."
Bakugo: "I will kill that bastard!"

Aizawa: "The next training is the last one."

In this last training, Tsuyu was the one with a injured leg, Ochaco wraps a bandage on her injured leg.

Ochaco: "Alright. Tsuyu-chan, it may be a little scary, but try not to move." Tsu nods making a kero noise.

Ochaco touches Tsuyu's shoulder, activating her quirk.
Back up, Izuku and Ojiro were ghe one pulling.

Ojiro: "Let's pull her up, Midoriya."
Izuku: "I'll take care of it."

Tsuyu floats high enough so Izuku could catch her.

Ojiro: "Uraraka, you can do it now!"
Ochaco: "Release!" She said placing her finger tips on each other.

As Ochaco deactivated her quirk, Tsuyu falls into Izuku's arms in a bridal style.

Izuku: "Safe!"
Tsuyu: "Midoriya-chan, put me down. It's embarrassing." She said with a small tint of red on her checks. Izuku was embarrassed by that.

Tsuyu: "Even tough mh legs are bandaged, this is wrong."
Izuku: *Mrs. Crabs walking noise intensives*
Ojiro: "We've rescued everyone!"
Thirteen: "We're done."
Sato: "It seems like we were not included because we are not efficient for the job."
Aoyama: "It's unfair." He said, turning his head to him.
Sato: "It is."

The first part of the rescue training was done, Thirteen gathered everyone.

Thirteen: "It was a great job for your first time. We still have more battle scenarios prepared. In a nutshell, there's still lots to do."
Kaminari: "Well that happened..."
Aizawa: "Do not relax! Class is still in session."

Cutting off to a Batlle Center, the gimmick of the Center was a ruined city.
Now everyone find themselves in the middle of the ruined city.

Thirteen: "Now we continue in this setting. Unlike the first training, there's different situations. The purpose of this scenario is to give a more genuine experience. The injured can be anywhere and we don't know in what state they may be. You'll have eight minutes to spread out and four of you will be the rescuers. The other seventeen must hide in whichever place they wish. Nine of the hidden may not speak. I will select them."
Mina: "We are playing hide and seek!"
Thirteen: "To be precise, almost. Ok, the four that will search, are them."

The ones who will search are, Bakugo, Mineta, Ochaco and Izuku.

Bakugo: "Why do i have to do it with Deku?!"
Ochaco: "There's no helping it, we're in Anime Festa."
Bakugo: "What the hell is that?!"
Kirishima: "Calm down, calm down. Let's research it."

Mineta like the idiot he is, was staring at both Mina and Tsuyu's cheeks... if you know what i mean...

Mineta: "When you carry the victims, you can touch their chests or their ass! Is that considered an evil de-- Ow!" He was cut off by another slap of the back of his head.
Y/n: "You're forbidden to carry any of them."

Well anyways.
After all the hiders went to hide (duh.) the rescuers stood behind.

Thirteen: "You have two minutes to hide. Let the training start! Don't forget that no situation is strange in this case. Start!" She said the last sentence lifting her hand up.
Izuku: "Alright! Let's look nearby--
Bakugi: "There is no need! Follow me, garbage!" He said, using explosions to burst himself up, knocking Mineta.
Mineta: "What's with that guy?! He's too harsh!"
Izuku: "It can't be helped. Let's search for the ones that can speak."
Ochaco: "Yes!"
Izuku: "A lot of time has passed since the fight, let's go!" He said, turning to Mineta.
Mineta: *Thumbs up* "Ok!"
Ochaco: "Let's go!"

The three run at different directions, to find the "injured" ones.
Elsewhere, inside of a building with a broken Treadmill inside, Todoroki sat on top of some broken wall parts.
His eyes stared at the machine.

-Flashback-

A young Todoroki was inside a gym room on his knees on the floor panting hard.

???: "Shouto. You can't give up now. Since you are my successor."

The young Todoroki stared at the burning figure, his eyes displayed fear and anger.

-Back to Present-

Todoroki made an angry noise and look at his left hand.

Todoroki: "I will not be as you want."

Near from where Todoroki was, on another building, Y/n was there, he was choosen to be an injured one to not speak.
He hummed a song to pass the time.

Y/n: "Put on your Sunday Clotheswe got a ride through town." He hummed.

But then he felt something, he wasn't alone.
There was someone or worse something there with him.

???: "What a face."

Y/n quickly got a fighting position, he did not dare to speak a word.
There was a huge crash and the wall in front of him was broke down.

???: "I don't think that's a face of a hero."

As the smoke cleared, it revealed a Villan, a quite big villan to be exact.

Y/n: "Who the hell is him anyway?"

The Villan cracks his neck and move towards him.

Big Villan: "It's a simple facade."
Y/n: "He has a mask, just like the villans back at the attack... Did he..? He was hidden this whole time?! Okay there's no way i can defeat this guy all by myself, i need to distract him and warn the others."

The villan charge at him, Y/n also run at him, he jumps and slides himself into the ground managing to dodge the villan, he wall jumps himself and got into the villan's back.
He crawled up to his shoulders and kicks his back to try to get the momentum and fly out from the windows.
Before he could even reach touch, the villan got him.

Big Villan: "You're quite agile. But you're too slow for me!"

The villan swings Y/n back to him and lift his hand to deliver a punch on him, before anything could go on, we cut back to the searching group.

Ojiro: "Hey! Help!"
Izuku: "Ojiro-kun, found." He said as he founded Ojiro inside a room underground.
Ojiro: "Midoriya." He waved both arms.
Izuku: "Wait, i'll get you out."

On the back, Mineta places his sticky balls into a old pipe.

Mineta: "I see, you'll use my spheres."
Izuku: "We can build a safe way to climb." He places some flat stones and places on top of the balls. Later he places the pipe in the hole and moves down to Ojiro. "Ojiro-kun! Use this to climb!"
Ojiro: "I see."
Mineta: "You came up with something clever."
Izuku: "I've always liked to think about the applications of Heroe's quirks."

With Ochaco, she uses her zero gravity quirk to lift some concrete and a car. While doing so she found Jiro.

Ochaco: "Kyoka-chan, found!"
Jiro: "I was sure you wouldn't find me." She scratches the side of her head.

On that moment, Iida came running down to them.

Iida: "Uraraka-kun! Jiro-kun!"
Jiro: "Wasn't he one of the injured?--
Iida: "Run Away!" He catches them both and fall into the ground.

As the three fall, there was an explosion who catches the attention of everyone near.

Ochaco: "What?"
Iida: "It's a villan!" The two were surprised by that, they look back at the dust and saw the big villan approaching
Ochaco: "What is he doing here?!"
Jiro: "Was he hiding?"

Then they saw that he was carrying someone on his hand.

Ochaco: "It can't be! Y/n-kun?!"
Iida: "That's why you should hurry yo Sensei!"
Ochaco: "But..."

Elsewhere, Mineta and Izuku had arrived into the scene.

Izuku: "A villan?!"
Mineta: "It can't be!"

The rest of Class 1-A arrived too.

Ojiro: "Sensei! A villan!" He said running to Aizawa and Thirteen.
Aizawa: "What a situation. We are injured and can't fight." He said surpringly chill.
Ojiro: "Then..."
Thirteen: "Run! Quickly, head to the exit!" She pointed to the exit.
Big Villan: "You won't scape, i will finish you all!"

The Big Villan slam his feet on the ground, dust was flying everywhere, the shockwave destroyed some buildings around.
The dust clears, they saw that the buildings had now trap them.
Is was on that moment they all realized that the Villan was very strong.

Mineta: "What is this?
Kaminari: "So strong!"
Kirishima: "Such a guy was hidden?!"
Bug Villan: "Alright." They all look at him. "Now the terrain is clear. No one will scape!"
Thirteen: "It can't be." She said as she walked a bit dizzy. "Hurry, run away!"

But or course, Bakugo being the ass he is, charged at the Villan, surpringly the villan managed to block the attack with one arm.
Bakugo lauches himself back.

Bakugo: "You run, i will defeat him!"
Big Villan: "You have guts to decide something like that in such a moment!"

Bakugo charges again at him.

Mineta: "What an idiot! Why doesn't he think?! It's obvious he's much stronger!" He said as tears got out of his eyes.
Izuku: "You're wrong. Kacchan is not the kind of person who does not think." He thinks as Bakugo and the Big Villan were in a fist fight.

Thirteen: "There is a lot of professionals nowadayswho are incapable of acting in a normal way."

Izuku: "He is doing what he must, just as he would!"

As the fist fight between Bakugo and The Big Villan continues, the villan managed to swing his arm to attack Bakugo.

Big Villan: "It's over!"
Iida: "Be careful!"

Bakugo jump dodging the Big Villan attack, he made an explosion witch lauched him back at the villan, swinging his body to turn to him he touches the villan and uses his explosion quirk to make a big explosion.
Bakugo got lauch back and stops besides Iida.

Bakugo: "Hey! Don't worry about others!" Iida doesn't respond. "Don't just stand there! Make those weaklings run away!"
Iida: "Why do you have to insult others?!"

Kirishima: "Hey, Bakugo. Who do you mean by "those weaklings"?"
Momo: "We are the 21 students of Class 1-A."

Ochaco: "We will all be heroes!"
Izuku: "Guys..."
Big Villan: "How brave." Everyone looked at him again. "However."

The Villan swings his arm up, making a big shockwave.

Aoyama: "I'll take care of it!"

Aoyama uses his laser to destroy some flying rocks, Kirishima uses his quirk to of course destroy rocks, Sato punches the rocks, Jiro plugs her earphone jacks into her sound players. A loud sound was released towards the villan witch distracted him a bit, Sero uses his tape, Momo creates a canon witch released a big toil, and Todoroki uses his ice to trap the villan on the ground.

Momo: "Now!"
Iida: "Let's go, Class 1-A!"

Shoji, Izuku, Mineta, Tokoyami and Iida run to the villan, however the villan managed to free himself, another strong shockwave was made making everyone go flying back.
As the dust clears...

Big Villan: "I didn't think you would all come to attack me. It's unexpected, but with something so simple, I--

He got cut off by Bakugo who tried to attack again by the back, the villan moves his head to the side. This open a window for the villan who tried to catch Bakugo who managed to scape.
The villan tries again to catch him but Bakugo dodges it once again.
Getting impulse, Bakugo lauches himself towards the villan with a kick, the Villan blocks the attack with his arm.
Bakugo tried another ways to punch or even attack the villan, but he kept dodging.

Izuku: "Kacchan... Iida-kun! Mineta-kun! Uraraka-san! Asu-Tsuyu-chan! I have an idea!"

Back with Bakugo, the villan swings his arm at him, he managed to almost hit Bakugo who got lauched back, he was breathing hard.
The Villan cracks his neck ready for another attack.

Big Villan: "It seems you are tired. Time to end this."
Bakugo: "Don't make me laugh! I'm barely getting started!"
Izuku: "Now!" He said running.
Ochaco: "Here i go!"

Izuku runs at Ochaco who touches his hand, activating her quirk.

Izuku: "Asui-san!"
Tsuyu: "Call me Tsuyu-Chan!" She said wrapping her tough around Izuku and laughing him.

Bakugo tries to attack the villan again, he manages to, but it barely leaves a scratch on him.

Big Villan: "No matter how much you try...--

He got cut off by a flying Izuku, Ochaco deactivated her quirk right when Izuku places a sticky ball in Y/n, pulling him along.

Big Villan: "He git him out at the same time as the explosion?!"
Ochaco, Tsuyu: "He did it!"

Izuku stops and places his thumb on top of the tip of his middle finger, he activates One For All.

Izuku: "Here it goes, Smash!"

He released a smash into the villan, who managed to block...

Izuku: "I-It didn't work?"
Bakugo: "Weaklings shoud step aside!" He lauches himself towards the villan and started to burn his hands. "I will kill him!"

The villan cancels the shockwave of One For All witch open a window to Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Die!"

Bakugo made a huge explosion, the villan was lauched back towards a wall infested with Mineta's sticky balls.
He was stuck.

Mineta: "He did it! The plan worked perfectly! Now he can't move!"
Iida: "Yes! He flew straight towards the spheres! Just as you planed, Midoriya-kun!"
Izuku: "That's good."
Ochaco: "We did it, Deku-kun!" She and Tsuyu run next to him.
Tsuyu: "Impressive."
Izuku: "Thank you, it was all thanks to you." He smiled and look at Bakugo. "And also..." "the one that understood my plan and followed it until the end, sending the villan flying an explosion. You're impressive."

Bakugo walks next to the villan who tried to scape the sticky balls.
Big Villan: "I-I can't move."
Bakugo: "Now it's time for the final touch!" He evily smiled.
Big Villan: "W-Wait! I,I--

The mask got stuck on the balls, revealing.

All Might: "I am here!"

Bakugo, Izuku: "All Might?!"
All Might: *laughs* "I wanted to make a surprise in witch a villan appeared at the end. Well,  the other day happened. But you did a great job, i wouldn't expect  any less from the Hero Course..." Most of the class give All Might a stare, he started to sweat. "That... I'm sorry."
Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero: "You went overboard, moron!"
Thirteen: "Just like you said, Senpai." She turned to Aizawa.
Aizawa: "It can't be helped."

-Flashback-

Aizawa: "A surprise?"

We cut to a a few days earlier in the teacher's office.
Small Might nods at Aizawa.

Small Might: "Yes."
Aizawa: "I'm opposed. They had just suffered a villan attack."
Small Might: "They think that attack was an accident. They belive it's a coincidence that almost never happens. But it's not the case, heroes always face danger. I want them to understand."
Aizawa: "It's counterproductive. It may traumatized them if it goes wrong."
Small Might: "You must teach them determination to overcome it." He turns into All Might.
All Might: "That is our duty as teachers."
Aizawa: "You will assume responsibility."
All Might: "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Don't worry, i belive in their strength."

-Back to present-

Thirteen: "However, i was surprised that they would stand up to everything."
Aizawa: "Yes."

Meanwhile, some of the students were beating the shut out of All Might.
Y/n walks next to Izuku.

Izuku: "Oh, Y/n-kun!"
Y/n: "Hey..." He said nervously.
Izuku: "You were part of the surpr--
Y/n: "Shh! Do not speak loud! Anyway what happen is that."

-Flashback-

The villan swings Y/n back to him and lift his hand to deliver a punch on him, Y/n waited for the impact, but it did not came.
He open his eyes to see the villan had stopped the attack, he laughed and takes his mask off revealing that All Might was the villan.

Y/n: "The hell?"
All Might: "It's me, Young Y/n. Will you help me?"

Y/n placed a finger on his chin.

Y/n: "Hmm. Help All Might and trick everyone in the class and when they discover that, they'll probably beat the shit out of us... Okay, how do i help?"

-Back to Present-

Y/n: "Sorry if we went overboard."

Back to All Might being scolded.

Mina: "How cruel, All Might!"
All Might: "I'm sorry, it wasn't serious."
Iida: "Midoriya-kun harmed his finger! Don't you think that's a bad image for the school?!" He said rapidly fixing his glasses.
Ochaco: "Don't do it again! Right, Deku-kun?" She said turning back to Izuku.

Izuku falls flat into the ground witch scared Iida and Ochaco a bit.

Izuku: "I'm glad it was just a surprise."

Both Iida and Ochaco gave a sight of relief, All Might was silently crying.

All Might: "Young Midoriya..."

Soem of the students turn back at him with a glare before going back to scolding at him.

Ochaco: "Deku-kun, let's go see Recovery Girl."
Izuku: "Eep! S-So close!"

While that was happening, Todoroki was simply staring at the whole thing, he turns to the side and walks away.

-Bonus Scene-

After all that thing happen, the students all came back, they arrived at school grounds, but then...

Kirishima: "Oh yeah, Y/n was unconscious while we were fighting with All Might."

Y/n eyes winded at that comment, he started to walk a bit faster.

Sero: "Yeah but, hadn't All Might said that he wasn't serious?"
Mina: "You're right, now that i think about it."

Everyone thought of that, that's when they realized that Y/n was also faking it.
They angrily turned to Y/n who was trying to scape.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero: "Y/n-kun!"

Y/n frezed and slowly turned to meet with some very angry stares of some of his classmates.

Mina: "You were faking about being unconscious?!"
Iida: "Do you have the idea of how much we worried about you?!"

. . .

Y/n: "W-Well, about that..."

*Whoosh!*

Y/n quickly turned around and run as fast as he could.

Bakugo: "Come back here, you bastard!"
Sero: "After him!"

Some of the students on Class 1-A of them run after Y/n.

-End of OVA Chapter-

Hey guys, i hope you enjoyed the OVA Chapter, now we're getting into everyone's favorite season, Season 2 AKA The Sports Festival and Interships season.

Anyways leave a comment here so I can improve or just put your general opinion and thoughts about this chapter see ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 16
Most kids dream of having a powerful quirk. They think it will help them get into UA High School and become a pro hero. But some quirks are more dang...
252K 5.9K 22
❝𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? ❞ ↳ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵�...
3K 99 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
5.9K 143 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...