Surviving * Yellowjackets

By ykwr1ting_

A Yellowjackets fanfic Shauna shipman x fem!oc Season 1 - ?? Please read the trigger warnings. Slow update ... More

Cast
Act one:

Surviving

1K 17 2
By ykwr1ting_

(🌲🏕️🦴)

A Yellowjackets fanfic

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Shauna Shipman x fem!oc

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh is a teenaged girl who is trying to figure her life out. She comes from an upper middle class family with her dad being a restaurant owner. She's been playing on her high schools soccer team since freshman year. What will happen to her when the soccer team is on her way to nationals but they don't make it?

(🌲🏕️🦴)

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Trigger warnings: sexual themes, murder, cannibalism, plane crash, blackmail, eating disorders, implied eating disorder, abuse, divorce, underage drinking, underage drugs, teen pregnancy, addiction, cheating, death, underage smoking, depression, suicide, talks of suicide, attempted suicide

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Disclaimer : I do not own the show Yellowjackets it is owned by showtimes and the writes. The only ones that I made where my oc's

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Authors note :

Welcome or welcome back to reading surviving(please don't bully me I'm trynna be nice)

Im currently working on 'surviving' and some other books I took down(and maybe some more are in the works... 🤷‍♀️), I'm trying to improve my writing to the best of my ability to make this book the best I can!
I'm gonna try update atleast once a month but it depends on my motivation and if you guys are actually enjoying it!

Please interact with the story as it goes along, I'd love to see some of your opinions with the story! But if you have nothing nice to say about my writing or story, please don't say it!

⚠️Sort of spoilers⚠️
I'm gonna try add more back story, and maybe flashbacks to Ryleigh and I might make her a bit different but she'll still be Ryleigh!

If anyone needs Yellowjackets fanfic recommendations please lmk! I've read some amazing ones and they are just so well wrote and there's not enough words to describe how great some of the books are!

Please enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.1K 19
Natalie Scatorccio X Reader (wlw) (Enemies to lovers)
26K 674 30
You drank the blood and bit the meat In 1996, a high school varsity soccer team goes missing after their plane crashed. With no hope of rescue, they...
7.7K 489 11
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❰❰ AFTER DARK ! ✿ lottie matthews x fem!oc . . . ❝ wait for the signal and i'll ...