CROWN PRINCESS (Winrina)

Door aewxnter

Minjeong dad (Key) enrolled her in SM Private School without knowing that school is actually where most royal... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 [Slight M]
15 [M]
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 [M]
25
26 [M]
27 [M]
28
29
30[TW/M]
31
32
33
34 [Slight M]
35[M]
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 [TW]
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 [TW]
70
71
72 [M]
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80: END
THOUGHTS?
PRINCESS CONSORT

6

1.6K 69 19
Door aewxnter

Jimin feel something on her cheeks so she slowly open her eyes and was met with Minjeong eyes. The two stare at each other in silence.

"What are you doing?" Jimin break the silence.

"You're so beautiful" Minjeong reply. She doesn't even realise those words escape her lips.

"Pardon?" Jimin reply shocked with what she heard.

"JIMIN?!" Yeji opens the door. Minjeong immediately walks out and Yeji keeps looking back at the main door and Jimin.

Yeji then suddenly gasp.

"YOU TWO ARE DAT-" before Yeji could finish her words Jimin told her to shut up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How's school." Key ask his daughter and drink his orange juice.

"Wow. Suddenly you cared." Minjeong respond while rolling her eyes. She knows her response is rude but why would she care.

"Minjeong. You know me and your mom is busy taking care of your brother at the hospital. Please. I don't want to see your attitude right now." Key looks at her.

Minjeong only rolls her eyes. On her first day of school her little brother got hospitalised. He followed their cousin who is a paparazzi to the royal palace but then her cousin forgot about him and left him while there.

"If you don't want to see my attitude you know damn well to not talk to me." Minjeong reply looking at her father.

"Kim Minjeong!" Key put down his utensils.

"What? You're gonna hit me?" Minjeong say challenging him.

"That's it!" Key stand up and throw his napkin. "I'm tired of you being a slut! This attitude of yours have to change! I respected you when I first married your mother! Don't make me regret it!"

"I wouldn't be like this if you didnt kill my father!" Minjeong respond. The maids around them immediately left the dining room.

Minjeong stepfather Key is actually a wealthy businessman.

"I didn't kill him."

"Stop lying." Minjeong stand up and goes to her room.

Minjeong dad left them when she was just 3 years old. He works as soldier but he died while serving in the military. As what they told her.

Minjeong was basically raised alone by her mother. Until his father best friend Key show up and take care of them. But he didn't take care of Minjeong well as Minjeong got raped when she was just 5 years old by one of his worker.

Little Minjeong didn't know what is it until she enters middle school. She grows up to be problematic. She always skips school. Date boys left and right.

The worst thing she have done is date someone who is 5 years older than her when she was just 15. The guy promise her will marry Minjeong. So minjeong trust him and gave everything to him.

Until he became abusive and would hit Minjeong everytime she made a mistake. When the guy left her Minjeong body was covered with bruises and love bites.

Minjeong became depressed and needed to seek a lot of psychologist. But none of them could help her. Until she started sleeping with boys for money.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay students. Our mentoring program will start this week. As you guys know the seniors will mentor you guys. Here's the list of names with whom you will be partnered with." The principal announce. Jimin is just standing next to him along with some of the lead students.

Minjeong didn't reply pay attention. She just sit with Jeno while his hand is carresing her thigh. Ningning who sees this only glare at them.

"Kim Minjeong. You're with Her Royal Highness Princess Karina." The principal smile at Minjeong and Jimin. Jimin only smile.

Jeno and Minjeong groan. They really hate it when someone bother their time. Jimin then walk and pull a chair to sit beside Minjeong. She notice the bracelet on Jeno wrist which looks like a bra strap.

"You sure you'll be fine?" Yujin turns around and looks at Jimin. Jimin only nods at her. Minjeong glare at Yujin she knows they're talking about her.
.
.
.
.
"Remove that." Jimin says.

"Excuse me?" Jeno ask. They're currently headed towards the cafeteria.

"Remove that bracelet. It's not allowed in this school." Jimin looks at him sternly.

"It's from my girl." Jeno stare at her.

"So?" Jimin respond. Jeno sighs and untie the bra strap from his wrist. He then handed it to Jimin.

"Why do you need hers when you have other girlfriends lining up" Jimin says and walks away from him.

"That bitch." Jeno groan and kick the trash can.

"You better pick those up before you're the one who I will pickup." Jimin suddenly appears behind him. Jeno immediately do as he told.
.
.
.
.
"Wait. Where is it?" Minjeong ask Jeno. The boy sigh and sit up.

"Your favourite senior took it." Minjeong then carres her boyfriend wrist and looks at him. "Why is she so obsessed with what we do anyway." Jeno groan and hug Minjeong waist.

The smaller girl only carres his face and pout. "I don't know...wanna come over to my house? My parents isn't home." Minjeong says while biting her lower lip. Jeno then leans in and kiss her lips.

"Kim Minjeong." Wonyoung breaks their kiss. "yes?" Minjeong looks at her.

"Jimin unnie told you to go the library." Wonyoung say and walks away.

Jeno groan and loosen his hands around Minjeong waist. Minjeong sigh and kiss his cheek before walking towards the library. She's annoyed because the older girl bothered their make out session.

When she enters the library the librarian told her to head to one of the study rooms. She saw two men in black suits standing outside. She smile at them and they opens the door for her.

"You're here." Jimin smile at her. Minjeong heart jump a bit after seeing Jimin smile.

"Sit here. Wait" Jimin then walks out and talk to one of her guard. When she walks back in she sees her guard enter and close the blinds.

"The other rooms doesn't have blinds. Why does this one have" Minjeong ask her. "This one is reserved for me." Jimin smile at her.

The girl infront of her is oddly friendly and smiley. Unlike the one she usually sees.

"Have you received the list?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only shake her head. Jimin the pulls out the paper. "This is the project we have to do. You can read it for awhile " Jimin hands it to her.

While Minjeong is reading it, Jimin didn't realise she have been staring at the younger girl. "You're beautiful" Jimin says out of nowhere.

"What?" Minjeong ask. "You're beautiful." Jimin repeat what she said. Minjeong only blush and continue reading.

"Oh right. Is it okay if we sometimes do the project at my place?" Jimin ask. Minjeong looks at her confused. As far as she knows Jimin is a Princess. Princesses lives in a palace. When she says 'my place' it sounds a bit odd.

"Why?" Minjeong ask. "Starting tomorrow I need to start practicing for my royal duties. So I might skip school." Jimin explains. Minjeong stay silent for awhile. "I forgot you're a Princess." Jimin only smile and take out her notebook. They then focused on the project.
.
.
.
.
"Jimin eonnie " Minjeong speaks in her dialect which makes Jimin shocked. It's the first time the girl calls her that in her accent.

"Yes?" Jimin reply not looking at the girl. "I'm sleepy." Minjeong talks in her baby voice.

"You can lean your head on the table or ok my shoulder. You choose. I'll just finish this." Jimin answer.

There's no more sound from the younger girl. Jimin was about to look when she feels Minjeong head on her shoulder.

"Eonnie feels more comfortable than the table "

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

73.1K 1.9K 24
"you think marriage is not that bad? Dude, look at my parents. All romantic for the show. I don't wanna be like them. I'd rather sleep with bunch of...
11.5K 743 12
Kim Winter, the Queen bee of the Academy goes head to head with their new teacher "You don't seem like the type to be siblings with those terrors" Yu...
12.5K 1.1K 31
Minjeong liked quiet. She wasn't one to start conversations with people she didn't know, generally on the reserved side. However, when the barista o...
320K 9.8K 62
Winter never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...