One-Punch Man: Reincarnated a...

By Jaggernuts28

A young man named Takashi Kamihitotsu, he's a 27 year old man who just got fired from his rude boss for screw... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Season Finale)
Epilogue Chapter
Relabeled Season.

Chapter 4

383 21 11
By Jaggernuts28

Note from the Author: Sorry guys again for last chapter being short and lazy, but don't worry, I'll bring back the high lighted words again, but it will still be short because of course, school stuff. That's all I'm gonna say, continue down the story.

Disclaimer: One-Punch-Man characters belongs to ONE.

___

.

.

.

Chapter 4:
The Illusionist.
(The House of Evolution Pt. 2)

Saitama and Genos were wondering who was this guy, but they know he was a threat.

"Look dude, I don't have time for this, I already destroyed the strongest one here, so just let us go and I'll finally go sign that paper." Said Saitama already impatient and wanting to go home.

"'The Strongest one here'? Heh, don't make me laugh. That abomination of a creation is just a test, and I'm the true strongest one here." Endless replied while he ignored Saitama saying about signing a paper.

"... Whatever I don't care, just bring whatever you got." Said Saitama already over with this.

"Hm... If you say so." He chuckled as suddenly everything became dark while the floor became black and reflective.

"Huh, why did everything became dark all of the sudden?" Saitama asked as he looks to his left to see Genos was gone. "Genos?" He wonders where he was while looking around for him. "Hey, Genos!" He called out for him again, but no answers.

"Your friend is not here." Said Endless while he suddenly appeared as Saitama turns around

"Hey! What did you do to Genos!" Saitama demanded.

"Right now, it's just the two of us in this Dimension. Don't worry, he's fine." Endless replied while Saitama sighs in relief. "But, after I defeated you, I'll finish your cyborg friend off." He said while he summoned a lot of mysterious dark and red energy as one of them gets thrown behind Saitama.

Saitama dodged it as each of them got thrown towards him. He continues to dodge them while Endless was watching with a glaring look as every last of the dark and red energy were out.

"Is that all you got? Come on, fight me like a man." Said Saitama with an annoyed and tired look as Endless suddenly was behind him.

"I'm behind you." Said Endless as he tried to slash Saitama from behind, but he jumped high to avoid his slash.

"Seriously? You could do better than that, can't you?" Saitama asked while still up in the air as Endless appeared on top of him with a dropkick, but Saitama disappears as he appeared behind him.

Saitama threw his punch at the back of Endless' head, but he dodged it by tilting his head to avoid Saitama's punch.

Endless grabbed Saitama's hand and threw him back to the reflective ground.

"A punch will not work, but I am impressed by your instincts. I do admit, you are pretty fast, but speed will not save you from my illusions. I can create whatever I want with my power, thanks to Genus." Said Endless while Saitama stands up and wipes off mysterious red dust on his pants.

"Yeah? Like what?" Saitama asked while he finished wiping off the mysterious red dust.

"By making you not move." Endless replied as a red aura appeared on Saitama.

Saitama tries to move, but not a single inch of his body move. He tried to force his body to move as he struggles.

Endless landed in front of Saitama while still struggling to move.

"Try and move, you will just find struggle." Said Endless whioe Saitama was still forcing himself to move. "How disappointing, I expected you to be strong as me, but perhaps I was wrong." He said as he summons a lot of dark and red energies again.

"{Killer Move Serious Series:...}" Then suddenly, Saitama starts to move as he took one step, then another.

Endless gets surprised by this.

'How can he move? It's impossible, my Phantom Freeze is supposed to make individuals freeze like a statue... How...?' He thought while he was confused on how Saitama was able to move.

"{Serious Walking}" Saitama continues to walk forward towards Endless while he was starting to sweat like he was pushing a heavy object, instead his body was the one he was pushing.

Endless was still surprised by this as he shook his head and threw all of his red and dark energies towards Saitama.

Saitama just swifts and flicks every energy from Endless with his hand.

Endless was flabbergasted.

'Impossble... My Phantom Vaporizors are supposed to make him disappear... How is he...' He thought while starting to sweat.

"Is that all you got?" Said Saitama with a serious tone, still walking seriously while his eyes were covered with shadows.

Endless gritted his teeth underneath his mask while his red eerie eye glows even more, but then he smiled and laughed.

"Hehehehehehe... Looks like I'll have to use more power to kill you." He said as his aura glowed even more while his eye was completely red.

"{600 Kilogram Phantom Tackle}" Endless lunges at Saitama and tackled him by the stomach, he flew in the air with him.

Endless then threw a bunch of barrages of attacks.

"{Phantom Assault Barrage}" He unleashes a barrage of punches, slashes, and kicks at Saitama. "{Devastation Palm}" He threw his palm towards Saitama and sent him far away. "{Infinity Assault}" He then summons a bunch of clones of him and start attacking Saitama from all directions. "{Devastation Dropkick}" He dropkicked Saitama and sends him back to the reflective ground again.

He then launched himself at Saitama with a last attack.

"{Devastation Power Attack}" He launched himself with a red electricity aura, he was like a heat seeking missile.

He collided with Saitama as everything exploded in the surrounding area.

Then later, Endless was breathing hard. He was exhausted, like he was about to collapse.

'That was my first time to go all out... But hopefully, he won't survive from that. It is completely unavoidable.' He thought while he smirked underneath his black mask.

As the red myst of smoke clears out, Saitama was just standing there with a blank face. He was completely fine, he took no damage except his hero suit. It was torn, but not too torn.

Endless' right eye was widened, he believe it. This man manages to survive from his barrage of unavoidable attacks.

'... HOW?! HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE!?' He thought while flabbergasted.

"Ahh man, you messed up my hero suit! Do you know how precious this is to me?" Said Saitama with an annoyed look. He didn't really care much about Endless throwing a bunch of barrage attacks at him.

Endless' eye was twitching.

'... This man... He might be... No, don't think that! I'll just use more of my full power!' He thought as his aura starts again. "{Devastation Circling Stomp}" He stomps the reflective ground as a bunch of reflective rubbles starts to fly in the air around Saitama. He lunges at Saitama again, but this time Saitama threw his fist since he knows that he was about to lunge at him again. But this time, again, Endless dodges his fist by moving to the side and flies towards one of the flying rubble and landed. "Idiot, you think I'm about to do the same thing?" He said as he started jumping to rubble-to-rubble at high speed.

After that, Endless landed behind him. Saitama looked behind to see Endless was there to attack him from behind, but Endless suddenly vanishes as he reappeared in front of him.

"{Phantom Assault Barrage}" Endless unleashes a barrage of punches and slashes again at Saitama.

Saitama's arms were crossed to block the barrage attacks from Endless, while his face was in serious mode.

"{Two Hand...}" Saitama was about to launch an surprise attack Endless as well. "{Normal Strike Combo}" He unleashes his own barrage of attacks at Endless.

Endless tried to dodge the barrage of punches, but instead he exploded into red glitters.

Saitama stops his barrage of punches as he thought Endless was dead, but suddenly the red glitters collided with each other again as Endless was back.

"Like I said, your punches won't work on me, even if I try to dodge them, I will just use my Infinite Regeneration to come back! You are no match to me! I am Endless Phantom! I am the strongest creation of Doctor Genus! I will not let a bald man try to win against me! YOU HEAR ME!?" He explained while Saitama wasn't amused.

"... Ok." Saitama replied.

"... THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE! I WILL USE-" He said as he got cut off by Saitama, who punched him in the face.

Sending him far away until he crashed through something. He was back at the massive white room with a giant hole.

Meanwhile, Genos gets startled by Endless, who crashed through from his dimension.

Then Saitama comes out of Endless' dimension.

"Finally, I'm back." Saitama relieved as Genos started running towards him.

"Teacher!" He yelled as Saitama gained his attention to him.

"Oh, Genos, there you are. Where were you?" Saitama asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing. I think you were transferred to a dimension where that mysterious being sent you." Genos replied as Saitama's eyes widened.

"Really? How'd you know?" He asked.

"When you disappeared, I asked the mysterious being where you got sent, and he replied he sent you to his Phantom Null Dimension, where he will try to fight you I guess." He explained.

"Ah, that makes sense. Glad to be finally out, I was getting annoyed by that guy. Come on, let's go home, and I'll finally sign that contract." Said Saitama as they both were about to leave until Endless' voice yells out.

"HEY! WE'RE DONE YET!" He yelled as Saitama and Genos gained theit attention towards him.

"Dude, y'know you're not going to win, just give up." Said Saitama.

"NO! AND HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M ABOUT TO- AH NEVERMIND! I'LL JUST-" Endless replied while he gets interrupted again as Saitama suddenly appeared in front of him, while a barrage of punches was thrown at Endless suddenly.

"{Two Handed Normal Chain Strike}" Saitama used his two-handed barrage of punches once again.

Endless exploded into glitter again, and regenerates, again.

"YOU-! AAAAARRGHHHH!!" Endless yelled in annoyance and anger. "DIDN'T YOU LISTEN!? YOUR PUNCHES WON'T AFFECT ME, YOU BALD IMBECILE!! I AM SO DONE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE!!" He yelled while Saitama's face was in serious mode again.

"Then try to regenerate from this..." He said as he clenches both of his fist. "{Killer Move Serious Series: Two-Handed Serious Strike Combo}" He unleashes a huge wave of barrage punches towards Endless, with both hands again.

It created a very massive force that the wall where the direction Saitama threw his huge barrage of punches at Endless, was gone, and at the same time it was where the giant hole was created by Saitama's Death Punch, and it also got rid of the trees outside as well.

And then, Endless wasn't be able to regenerate now, it confirmed he is dead finally.

"Well, I guess he's gone, let's go now, Genos." Said Saitama as he runs towards outside, where it was sunsetting.

"Yes, Teacher!" Genos follows behind.

Meanwhile,
With Genus.

He was shocked again, his most favorite creation, was dead, and at the same time he was flabbergasted by the force that Saitama created from his huge barrage of punches.

'I think I'm done with the Evolution...' He thought.

To be continued...

Note from the Author: This one was shorter than the last one, sorry, but I do hope you guys still liked it. See you on the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 230 4
The Holy Grail War is a ritualistic battle fought to determine who is worthy of commanding the Holy Grail: an omnipotent wish-granting device. The wa...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7K 181 15
When a friendless introvert gets transferred into the world of RWBY in his endgame journey character, what kind of tomfoolery will this newfound God...