Second chance || Giyushino ||...

Por kanaostan4life

Giyuu is a quiet guy who hangs out with his two friends, Sabito and Makomo. On the first day of school, he me... Más

Introduction
- 1: The first day of school -
-2: Online friend-
-3: sneaking out-
-4: tiktok-
-5: Stalking-
-7: A crush-
-8: distractions -
-9:Giyuu's Birthday-
-11: The Cinema-
-12: Trouble-
BREAK
-Chapter 13: A Giyuu hunt-
-14: Shinobu-
-15: -
-16: the cafe-
QUITTING

-6: The spider-

136 1 0
Por kanaostan4life

I was quite bored because Sabito and Makomo weren't here today so I decided to go the library and see if my online friend (purplewisteria) was online.

I sat in a corner and began to take out my phone.

As I began to text my friend I head screams.

"AGHHHH ITS A SPIDER!!!" Shinobu yelled.

"WHAT DO WE DOO??" Misturi exclaimed.

Great. Now my peace was being ruined. Could this get any worse?

"HEY YOU! THE EMO! HELP US PLEASE!!" Shinobu screamed.

I decided whether I should help or not. It was just a tiny insect after all.

"THE SPIDERS COMING CLOSER!!" Misturi exclaims.

The spider was hanging on a bookshelf near the two girls. They were both scared of spiders but Shinobu was trying to kill it even though she was shaking.

Maybe I should go help her.

I got up and walked over to them.

Why am I even doing this? It's not like I care about her.

I stood up on the chair next to Shinobu.

Shinobu's POV

Giyuu finally came to help me.

I was standing on the same chair as him. He was awfully close. I had to admit. The sight of him made me nervous. I patiently waited as he got rid of the spider.

At this point, I was grappling onto his body for protection.

"You can go now." Giyuu said ever so calmly.

"Ok..." I responded.

I just realised what I was doing. I felt embarrassed.

He then decided to walk out the library.

Short chapter bc the ideas are lacking       

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.2K 192 24
'Shinobu Kocho had a crush on Giyuu Tomioka for a very long time. One day she gathered her courage to confess to her crush only to get her heart shat...
13.5K 384 30
What if Sabito, Makomo, Tsutako and Kanae never died...? This alternate universe where Shinobu and Giyu swap personalities and instead, it's the wate...
6.3K 97 27
SPOILERS!!! This is based during the final battle against muzan but this an alternative universe so shinobu is alive. Giyuu has known Shinobu for a l...
43.3K 481 13
Giyuu Tomioka had been a demon since the attack that had happened when he was younger. He was accepted by the Master with open arms, but the other sl...