Jaune 'Ryomen Sukuna' Arc: Th...

Per JaunexSalemShipper

Jaune as Sukuna, i had this idea for a while in my head and i finaly decided to write a book about that idea... Més

Bio
Chapter 1
Update of Sukuna's Ability's
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1K 29 25
Per JaunexSalemShipper

It is now the first day at Beacon and Sukuna already hates the first lesson, in his eyes, some fat man that likes to hear his own voice too much is rambling about his unimportant and extremely boring childhood where he has done feats that will leave many people wondering how the fuck he is not in a mental facility, killing a Nukelavee (A/N: Is that its name?) with a spoon of all things is simply insane and impossible, unless fat man is Sukuna himself, but he is not and is just spouting bullshit the entire day, atleast he he makes it funny by emberasing himself.

Sukuna looked at his team and saw that they were having similar thoughts as him, his sister team however were either goofing around or trying to make notes, as pointless as it may be, "Now would Mr. Ar- erm Sukuna please step forward to show us what it takes to be a Huntsmen?" asked the fat man after Sukuna gave him a glare, Sukuna stood up and made his way to the front, "Why does he not go change into his combat clothes?" asked a no name student and people thought that he wants to emberass himself.

Inside the cage that was completely ignored the entire time were multiple Boarbatusks, how they fit in there, he did not care, but he enjoyed the looks of fear they gave him, he smiled and said "You hold your heads quiet high.", as soon as he said it, the Grimm knealt or tried to as some were decapitated, damaging the wall behind them.

Blake was shaking, that feeling of absolute malice returned and only when Sukuna stood up, she then made the connection, Sukuna is the one that is so full of hate and malice, 'The Grimm should be tearing at him by now, but they are afraid of him,how is that possible-' her thoughts were halted in her head when this shadowy beast returned.

Her fear returned ten fold, in her eyes, he is a demon, someone who would kill everyone she cares about just for shits and giggles, Blake looked at her teammates and saw that they were just as terrified as her, Weiss looked like she is about to enter a panic attack, she then looked at her sister team and saw that both Ren and Nora were equaly as terrified, Pyrrha however looked like she is in heaven, 'Is she mental, here is a demon that comes from the deepest pits of hell yet you enjoy it?!' thought Blake to herself, she heard another Grimm dying and saw that they were cramming themselves to a corner, she never knew that even they know the deffinition of fear, "What a bore, i was expecting you to attack me, throwing your lifes out of a window and charge at me, yet here you are, cowering away in fright, you truly are pathetic, so, let me finish this quickly." said Sukun and raises a hand, palm forward, ready to shoot something, Blake wondered what he is gonna do when suddenly a ball of flames appeared infront of it, "Disaster Flames..." said Sukuna and the Grimm were incinerated, along with the corner they were in.

It was the second lesson and everyone exept his team were sitting far away from him, not that Sukuna minded, he could care less, he didnt even care about this supposed DoCtOr was on a sugar rush, talking faster that most could follow, he was about to grab a book when he heard the sound of a paper ball being thrown at him, it was immediately torn to shreds, "Ah Mr. Winchester, could you tell us what was General Lagunes mistake in the great war?" asked Oobleck and Cardin was struggling to find an answer, "No answer, oh well, maybe Mr. Sukuna can tell us." said Oobleck and Sukuna said "He made the foolish mistake of attacking at night, disregarding the fact that Faunus are superior in terms of evolution, due to their night vision he was captured, interrogated in fascinating ways of torture and the executed once his purpose was fufilled, i must say, humans truly are low creatures.", Blake was irked, he not only was filled with hate, he also was very sadistic and shows blatant racism, "What was that, are you an animal lover or something?!" asked Cardin  and Sukuna just gave him a creepy smile.

"Are you challenging me?" asked Sukuna and Blake could swear that one of the students just shat himself, she cant really fault him, he is giving a very disturbing smile, "W-what i meant is that its easier to train an animal." stuttered Crading and Sukuna scoffed, "Hmpf, coward.", Cardin was about to make a comment about that when Oobleck continued with his lesson, Cardi meanwhile was pissed, not only was he humilliated, he was also called a coward by some nobody, he swore he will take his revenge some day.

It was now lunch break, again everyone exept his team and team RWBY were sitting with him, with a lot of objections from Weiss, Nora was telling some tale of insanity with Ren correcting her every sentence, until a cry of pain was heard, they all looked at the source and saw that Cardin was pulling the ears of a Rabbit Faunus, "Dispicable..." said Pyrrha and Blake is agreeing, Sukuna suddenly stood up and made his way towards them, that action made the entire hall quiet, "Well will you look at that, they are real, what a freak." said Cardin, his team mates however were very pale and deathly afraid, "Whats this now, taking out your anger on an innocent girl just to heal your nonexisting pride, you really need a reality check about the pecking order." said Sukuna and Cardin felt terror, Sukuna's hand was on his shoulder and it felt like a mountain was on it, as if all the sins were weighting down on him, suddenly he felt pain all over his body, as if his blood is boiling, his bones were cracking and groaning, he could hear it, his heart was pounding so loud that all the sounds were almost overshadowed by said heart, he could barely hear the pleading from his team to stop with what Sukuna is doing, it then dawns on him, he is slowly being killed by a single touch, as if his very soul is attacked and tortured, he then gives off a blood curling scream and it chills everyone to their bones.

What everyone saw was a bully that was being tortured by a single touch, blood began to pour out of his skin and the moment it touched the cold surface of the ground, it began to sizzle and evaporate, they knew now that he was cooked from the inside out, "Hmpf, cant handle a single touch." said Sukuna and Cardin was back to normal, that is if you ignore his heavy panting, "Get away from me you freak!" yelled Cardin, "Im hardly a freak, just someone who should not be messed with, so know your place fool." replied Sukuna and walked away, Pyrrha followed him and asked, "Sukuna, what did you do to him, he was litteraly cooked alive from the inside?", Sukuna looked at her and said, "I suppose i can let you on in a little secret of mine, what i did was attacking his very soul, by transfiguring it to be rejecting his body, i call this 'Idle Transfuguration', one of my many ability's.", Pyrrha was in awe, she was known as a 'Goddess' due to her many victories, but right now, directly infront of her, is a man that surpasses all she has ever known, he was a living God in Mortal Flesh, that is when she decided something, she will serve him faithfully, she will lay down her life for him and his ambitions, sh would be his bloody angel and carry out his will, she then went to her knees and layed her head on her hands in a submissive manner and said "From this day on, i will serve you, i will be your faithfull servant and carry out any task that you may order me to do, Sukuna-samma."

Sukuna was for the first time in a long time surprised, he then smiled, liking that someone finaly understood their place in the world, him at the top and then everything else, "Very well, i will accept your servitude, but know this, failure will have severe consequences, understood?" said Sukuna and Pyrrha, still in her kneeling position, said "Yes My Lord.", Sukuna nodded and ordered her to rise, he then said "Meet me at midnight in the Emerald Forest and make sure to be alone, no one has to follow you, anyone who dares to follow you is meet with death, your special training awaits.", Pyrrha bowed and with permission left the area, unbeknownst to them all, they were spied on by a student who followed Pyrrha in hopes of an autograph, he tried to run away and tell the teachers, but sadly Pyrrha was right infront of hims and she brutaly murdered him.

It was now Combat Class and everyone stared very fearfully at Sukuna, knowing that he can end them all with a single touch, Goodwitch was seeing those stares and knows that something happened, she made a mental note to look into that after class and befor the teachers meeting, "Ok everyone, we will have a tornament styled battle, on this screen the opponents will be chosen a random, the rules for elimination are ring out, aura reaching red and knock out." said Goodwitch, she then pressed a button on her remote and the screen showed the first two combatants, Sukuna Vs Cardin with teir Aura Meters showing full capacity.

Cardin's thoughts:

Sukuna was smiling, he had a plan to at least enjoy this battle, they both entered the ring, Cardin in his armor sweating profusley and Sukuna still in his uniform, "You know, i have been thinking on how to make this more enjoyable for me, and i know just the thing that i have been planing." said Sukuna and tore the top half of of the uniform off of his body, causing the girls to blush, but it soon faded and turned into horror for most of them when Sukuna raised his hand, Cardin was wondering whhat he had planed and he was rewarded with an answer, Sukuna rammed his hand in his own chest and blood spilled like a fountain out of the wound, "What the fuck are you doing." asked a horrorfied Cardind and Sukuna only smiled, blood pouring out of his mouth, he then grabbed his heart and with one mighty move he tore it out of his body, smiling like a maniac, the aura meter showing that Sukuna's Aura was at 1%, "Instead of a tounament simuation we will do a battle to the death, besides, i dont need it to survive anyway." said Sukuna and flung the still beating heart to the audience, specificly Pyrrha's lap, she took it and hugged it, mumbling about keeping it forever, that action scared the stubents to unbelievable levels and Goodwitch was about to interfere, but Cardin already made his move.

Sukuna raised his bloodied hands and slicked his hair behind yelling "So why dont we use the open space!", Cardin reached sukuna and tried to hit him with his mace, but Sukuna lazily dodged every hit and blocked a few hits "Nice moves you got there." said Sukuna and grabbed Cardin's wrist, pulling him towards Sukuna's face as he smiled a manic smile "Put more curse behind it!" said Sukuna and backhanded Cardin, causing blood to pour out of a newly created wound, Cardin caught himself and faced Sukuna, but he wasnt there infrnt of him, but behind him and already grabbing the armor on his back, "I said, LETS USE THE OPEN SPACE!" yelled Sukuna and threw him into the air, students screaming in fright at that, Sukuna then made a hand formation resembling a bird and his shadows came to life, a bird with brown feathers, light brown talons and a erely humanoid face appeared.

This bird then caught Cardin in its talons and flung him higher to the air, Sukuna already on top of him, ready to slam him down to the ground, "Your weak." taunted Sukuna and slammed him to the cold and unforgiving ground, forming a decent crater, Sukuna was about to strike again, but a shield prevented him from advancing, "You should rally know that i hate interuptions..." Said Sukuna and looked at Goodwitch, "...Professor.", Goodwitch had raised her arms and was sweating a river, pouring every drop of aura in this shield, thinking it would stop him, but her hopes were shattered when he simply tapped the shield with a single flick of his wrist, shattering said shield and causing Goodwitch to fall on her knees, panting in exhaustion, "What a bore, here i was thinking that i would have a bit of fun, but when im interrupted by doing so, it brings down the mood, oh well it is already over, the brat is already out cold, what a weakling." insulted Sukuna and used the Reverse Curse Technique to heal himself, restoring his heart and closing the wound he created, the only evidence of there being a wound is the blood flowing down.

Ruby was slightly scared and curious, slightly scared because he litteraly tore his heart out and curious because he seemed top fit, all of his attacks were perfectly coordinated and his ability's never sapped on his aura, the bird he summoned was also strange, it was a shadow given physical form, she was also very happy that a bully got what he deserved, if a little brutal, but happy none the less, what most dont know is that she has already seen such thing from the horror movies she watched in secret and her little sadism she developed because of it.

The rest of her team were however different, they were terrified, no one should just be able to live without a heart, least of all rip it out of their own body, they all questioned themselves one thing: Who is Sukuna.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.1K 62 10
Attention! The book may contain some religious references that perhaps don't match how it is portrayed in real life. It may or may not offend some of...
35.8K 572 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...
65 0 7
If any deity out there ever isekai me please make me into my characters in the stories with all the powers/abilities/looks but Must finish the story...
540K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...