Obsession

By Laila_ali313

DARK ROMANCE "Sir, I am in a dire need of loan. Its very important, my friends life is at stake. I assure yo... More

Prologue
1. Her&him
2. Catching his eye
3. Saved
4. Entered his radar
5. Harassed
6. Framed
7. One Night Stand
8. Persuading him
8(ii) Consent Given
9. Ruined
10. A visit by him
10(ii) Dread
11. His Secretary
12. Burnt
13. Alone again
NOTE

14. Maniac

2.1K 90 27
By Laila_ali313

Her small snores were the only sound that could be heard in the dark and quiet lounge. She was drifted in her wonderland as her sleeping form wasn't aware of two empty and soulless pits staring at her.

Deadly and expressionless.

Empty and blank.

No emotions swirling in them.

Rather the most primitive and sacred emotion of love had died within the owner of those eyes years ago and all that was left were two void and deep orbs.

Deeper than the deepest sea.

Darker than the darkest night.

But they were focused on her angelic face as if he was a moth and she, the fire. A weird tranquillity appeared in those eyes for a second on seeing her laying there and it was gone as soon as it came. The sudden swirl of emotions got locked as the coldness masked the eyes again.

Placing the glass of beer that he had on the table, he stood up and moved further towards her. Kneeling down, his face came parallel to hers as now his eyes could have a complete view of her.

Beautiful

The first word that came in his mind.

Or Treacherous?

The devil in his mind whispered.

Innocent. A voice in him spoke

Or Venomous?

Another voice countered it.

Uncorrupted

Or Corrupted?

Sinless

Or Deceitful?

Naive

Or malicious?

A deep breath was heard as he closed his eyes for a second.

Under the light of moon, his eyes opened again, moving slowly up, revealing the grey emeralds that shone brightly under the light as he focused his orbs on her face again.

Tilting his head, his hand moved up and traced her eyebrow. Sole focus of his grey eyes, just her face. Sleeping face. Angelic face.

A whisper escaped his lips that got lost into the silent atmosphere, "I want you,"

His voice dark. Deep. Grave.

Holding promises.

Her fate was sealed. That very moment.

Standing up, he walked away from her disappearing into the darkness when her eyes opened and a deep breath broke out through her lips.

She was dead.

So dead.

......

Grabbing her chin, he moved her head up.

"How have you been?" He asked her, despite knowing it.

Her lips shivered as she went cold with terror on seeing him paying her a visit again.

When her reply didn't reach his ears, he grabbed the knife and was about to pierce her skin with it when she spoke.

"K-ki-kill m-m-me," she uttered with great difficulty.

He smirked.

"Pl-please, t-t-take aw-away m-my l-l-lif-fe,"

Tucking a stray strand behind her ear, he muttered, "Death itself will be a gift for you. A gift. A pleasant gift,"

"Do you-you still love me?" she asked.

"I never loved you," his reply came as he stood up.

"Can't you forgive me?"

"Until you die,"

"Then kill me. Please kill me,"

"I'm," he said, "I'm killing you," he stood up.

"Clean your tears," he ordered her and she hurriedly cleaned the tears away from her eyes by moving her head and wiping her tears by rubbing her eyes against her shirt as he left the basement. His heart yearning again to see the face of the woman lying in his lounge.

After some time one of his men came to serve her food and cleaned her wound. She laid there lifelessly.

It's been years but she didn't die.

..........

The sun was on the sky as the dark night passed. Currently she was sitting on the sofa with her arms wrapped around her legs. Last night she had felt so tired when she was done with her work that she just laid her head on the headrest and the next second she slept. Shehryaar had her seated in the lounge when he went somewhere and she got busy in her work. Some time passed and he still didn't come and by then she was done with her work. She was more than thankful that he wasn't around somewhere otherwise it would have been too difficult for her to work under his gaze.

In the middle of night, she had felt someone's presence around her when she gained consciousness from her deep slumber. Her third eye told her someone was looking at her so she played along and pretended as of she was sleeping when she felt his presence near him and he said those words.

They still haunt her. And when he left, she couldn't sleep again. The whole night chills traveled down her spine. She kept on turning sides trying to sleep when she had felt his footsteps again walking towards the room where she was laid down. She felt him sitting across the chair and gawking at her. Out of terror she couldn't even open her eyes as the strong feeling of his eyes looking at her encapsulated her. When almost three hours or so had elapsed he stood up and walked away after making her breathless the whole night.

'I want you'

'What did he want from me?' She thought. She already had given him more then she could ever give to someone. Her purity. Chastity. Now what else did he want from her?

What else?

She had nothing else left to give to him? Then what? What did he want?

Why was he making fun of her circumstances?

Why wasn't he letting her go?

Why was he torturing her like that? Why? Why?

Struck in the web of her thoughts she didn't realize when a tears had slipped down her eye and him coming through the door.

Her glassy eyes moved up as she stared at him. He was the sole focus of her eyes. She saw a frown coming across his brows as he moved inside when she instinctively moved back.

"I see tears in those beautiful pair of eyes," he stated as he entered through the door. His hair wet as he just came out of shower.

Realizing she immediately cleaned her face and fixed herself as he sat across her.

"The work you gave me is done, sir," she told in her quiet voice.

"Hmm" he uttered slightly nodding his head while his eyes were pin pointed at her making her anxious.

"Why were you crying?" he asked getting a hold of the file that she passed to him.

"I wasn't," she denied.

"Why were you crying?" he asked again.

No answer came as he turned the pages of the file.

"What is it to you?" after ages her cold reply came.

In admiration, his brows slightly rose while his eyes were still on the pages infront him. He took his sweet time in shutting the file before maneuvering up his eyes only to look at her. And by that time her eyes had expanded with her heart getting wider and wider with every passing second.

She looked down immediately towards the table that was placed between them. Her eyes looked up at him to confirm whether he was still looking at her when she looked back down on seeing him still staring at her.

He placed the file on the table that made her flinch.

"I couldn't hear you," he spoke after a few moments as his eyes bored in hers, "can you repeat that?"

"I said, I-I wasn't crying," she replied in a lie.

He slightly chuckled before leaning forward and grasped her chin, making her look up. As soon as his hands had came in contact with her chin, she pulled her face away.

Her lashes moved up to look at him as to trace any signs of anger yet his face was expressionless. It made her heart beat go haywire.

"Come here," he patted the seat next to him.

Her face became pale with fear and shock. Nevertheless, she stood up and sat on the same sofa as his but on a safe distance.

"Come closer,"

"No," she shook her head and answered immediately before her fear could overtake her and not let her say what was on her mind, "You're not my mahram (family). I can't come near you,"

"Come closer," he deadpanned that forced her to move closer to him.

"Now look at me,"

She looked up. Her enigmatic eyes captivating his gaze for a second.

"You've done this wrong," he immediately looked away and his eyes focused on the file in his hands. Her orbs followed his finger as he began to explain something that she didn't do correctly.

Yet out of nervousness of being close to him, she instinctively began to chew her lips. She was uncomfortable though he was just plainly explaining something.

She didn't think she would ever be comfortable around him in her whole life.

"Fix it and submit this to me by 12 o'clock and stop chewing your lips," he said whilst his eyes were not on her.

She was startled, more so when he closed that file and looked up at her.

That was the moment where her heart stopped beating for a second and it dropped to her stomach when his thick lashes slightly moved down and landed on her lips.

Again her body froze as her lips began to shiver badly grabbing his attention more and more. To stop them from shivering, she bit her lips again and it all happened in a flash when he jerked her neck forward and seized her lips with his.

Her body was shivering badly but she closed her eyes, hoping the moment would pass on quickly and he won't prolong the kiss.

She tried to calm herself down by closing her eyes.

Flashback

"Ammi! Baba!" She called out but no response came. The house was silent that even if a pin would be dropped on the floor, one would be able to hear it.

(Mother! Father!)

"Ammi! Baba!" She called out again but no reply came.

She went in their room but they weren't there. She checked every room but she found nobody.

With a heavy heart, she slid down against the door with the certificate lying on the floor next to her.

Death certificate of her parents.

They weren't here.

Not just in this house but in this world.

They have left her alone. So alone. In this house there was no one beside her. The grief ate up her heart.

She felt her heart clutching so bad making her place her hand on her chest. The pain, the grief could be physically felt.

Without her notice, tears slipped down her eyes and when the first tear dropped on her hand she recalled what her mother kept on telling her.

"You are crying despite being my daughter and that too on a mere result. Remember your mother is strong and you have to be stronger than your mother," She had said that when her result couldn't meet her expectations.

Another tear fell down.

"Nothing in this world is worth my daughter's tears. My daughter is very precious to me,"

Another tear.

"Remember every man falls down. Stronger is the one who rises on his every fall and fight against every kind of circumstances. Crying won't make you stronger but fighting against adversity would. Come on, collect yourself and start again, fight again,"

But what always striked her heart was her mother's these words, 'Remember, if you are able to stand from the lowest point of your life then you could achieve whatever you desire,'

These words had pumped her to stand the grief of her parents demise. That was the lowest of the lowest point of her life.

Flashback ends

Her eyes opened and with all her strength she pushed him away and slapped him hard. Her face was already wet with tears.

His face turned to a side with the forceful blow.

"You were asking why was I crying. It was you," she suddenly spoke, "you! you! you! you are the cause of my misery! you bring tears to my eyes every night, every day, every moment. It's you Shehryaar haider. It's you! I was free before meeting you and now you have caged me with these invincible walls of which you and I are only aware of! It's you!" Tears freely fell down her eyes yet she didn't let out even half of the baggage of her heart and she wanted to let it all out infront him, on his face. Suppressing the fear that was trying to come over her again when her eyes had landed on him, she looked down and continued to speak, "your heart is black, corrupted. You are nothing but an emotionless devil who just cares about himself, about what he wants. Doesn't matter the ways you achieve it. Only because your eyes was set on me, only because I was something you wanted, you went to every length just to spend a night with me. I hope Shehryaar someone dear to you also go through the same pain that I went through. I hope you break into thousand pieces as you broke me. You are nothing but a bastard! A killer! I hate you!"

"I know I can't report you to police, I know I can't do anything because you are a very powerful person. Powerful enough to kill a man with a witness just sitting infront of you. Powerful enough to ask a woman to spend a night with you," her heart clutched as she began to recall that night, making her feel overwhelmed with a swirl of emotions when a tear dropped down her eye, "powerful enough to threaten the same woman whom you've ruined, to be your secretary," she looked up at him, suppressing the fear and overpowering the rage within her, her eyes full of complaints looking at him whose sole focus was now just her whole being as he heard her with utter attention, "but atleast be a man, be a man Shehryaar Haider and don't take advantage of that woman. Repent and regret before it's too late that you or your close ones would have to share the same fate as that of that woman,"

"And I will never be yours. You won't ever get me. I promise you that," she cleaned her tears and told him with a determined look. "I will never be yours. Mind you Shehryaar haider Syed,"

There was pure silence afterwards. Only the sound of her ragged breathing could be heard. Her face was flushed.

With tears in her eyes, she looked at him and he remained indifferent. Poised. Calm. As if her words had no affect on him.

"Go Sheharzaad. Run away before my hands capture your neck and make you regret your words especially the last two lines," he uttered after a long pause.

"Get out!" He suddenly shouted making her flinch and she immediately got up, collected her things and rushed towards the door of the room.

"You bit more than what you can chew," she heard him mutter and she slightly turned her head to look at him. He was laying there carelessly. Eyes closed and head laid against the headrest of the couch and a smile on his lips.

Before her fear could completely overwhelm her, she ran away from his house while he just smirked to himself.

"And mind you, Sheharzaad. You are mine," he whispered to himself as his grey eyes opened again with an undeterred look in them.

"Mine," he whispered again before smirking.

He knew than she was what he wanted.

As the woman of his life.

Be it as his wife or as his mistress.

...............

Hi everyone. I know I've been quite late. Very late.

I made y'all wait alot and I really do apologize for that. I'm very sorry.

And certain things that I want to address over here. No fighting in my comment section.

If someone does not support them to end up together they're not suppose to fight with others who does.

I remember the last chapter that I had updated, a fight broke out in comments. That had really depressed me and demotivated me so much that I stopped.

I'm not perfect. This story won't be perfect too and I really do appreciate constructive criticism but if someone just began to send hate on my work, it depresses me. And more so when people began to fight with each other.

Nevertheless, how was the chapter?

And thanks to all who waited so much. I, being a typical leo, have a habit of just suddenly disappearing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 118K 66
DARK ROMANCE "Don't please," she sobbed, shaking badly. The fear of her situation was slowly sinking in. "Please let me go, I want to go home." S...
755K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
289K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
276K 12.3K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...