Sweater Weather ๛ Edward Cull...

By NovaWayne

sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𖦆 Devon is often described as a problem boy. He always gets hit in the face and has a folde... More

sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
❨ 001 ❩
❨ 002 ❩
❨ 003 ❩
❨ 004 ❩
❨ 005 ❩
❨ 006 ❩
❨ 007 ❩
❨ 008 ❩
❨ 009 ❩
❨ 010 ❩
❨ 011 ❩
❨ 012 ❩
❨ 013 ❩
❨ 014 ❩
❨ 015 ❩
❨ 016 ❩
❨ 017 ❩
❨ 018 ❩
❨ 019 ❩
❨ 020 ❩
❨ 021 ❩
❨ 022 ❩
❨ special chapter ❩
❨ 023 ❩
❨ 024 ❩
❨ 025 ❩
❨ 026 ❩
❨ 027 ❩
❨ 028 ❩
❨ 029 ❩
❨ 030 ❩
❨ 032 ❩
❨ 033 ❩
❨ 034 ❩
❨ 035 ❩
thanks!

❨ 031 ❩

1.7K 68 9
By NovaWayne

୨ ♡ ୧

Devon woke up from a pleasant dream, and the first thing he saw upon opening his eyes was Edward getting ready, as if he were going somewhere. Devon settled on the bed and watched every move of Edward.

"Are you going out?" he finally asked.

Edward turned to look at him with a small smile but continued buttoning his shirt.

"In fact, you and I are going out," he said, adjusting his shirt collar. "We're having a date."

Devon looked at him with a furrowed brow.

"A date? Why?"

Edward sat on the edge of the bed and leaned in to steal a quick kiss from Devon. Devon displayed a big smile at the gesture, but they only separated for a moment when Devon took Edward by the nape to bring him closer and gave him a much deeper kiss, which Cullen gladly accepted. It was still a bit strange for Edward, all this new relationship stuff, but he was starting to get used to it. And he liked it. After separating, both fell back onto the bed, looking at each other.

"I owed you a date if I remember correctly. I just thought it would be a good time," Edward explained.

Devon nodded with a smile.

"Alright, let's have a date."

Edward stood up with a quick jump and without saying a word, headed to the bathroom. However, he returned after only a couple of seconds with a gift box in his hands. He approached the bed, took a seat, and handed the gift to Devon. Devon felt even more confused than a moment ago.

"And this?"

"A gift," Edward stated the obvious.

Devon rolled his eyes.

"I know it's a gift. I just... why?"

"Can't I give you gifts?"

"You're impossible, Cullen."

Edward didn't say anything, but his expression seemed a bit more serious.

"I know I'm not good at these things. I've never had a relationship before, except with Bella, which didn't last long... but I'm really trying with this, and if there's anything you don't like or that bothers you, I want you to tell me," he paused for a moment, "I'm not good at expressing my feelings, and I'm not into cheesy stuff, but I promise to tell you everything I think."

Devon sat up and threw himself into a tight hug around Edward.

"Don't worry, Edward," he murmured without letting go, "I understand perfectly that this is new and different for you, and that's okay. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way, and I don't want you to do anything you don't want or feel comfortable with. I promise I'll tell you everything, so don't worry."

They separated, and Edward seemed calmer.

"Open it," he nudged the gift box a bit closer.

Devon took the box and opened it quickly. At first, Devon felt a bit confused by the contents. It was a bunch of clothes, and he immediately looked at Edward for an explanation. He didn't look at him for more than a couple of seconds when he started taking out the clothes. The first thing he pulled out was a black shirt, followed by black pants and a belt. There were even shoes at the end.

Then Devon realized that the outfit was very similar to what Edward was wearing at that moment, with the only difference being that Edward's shirt was white.

"Oh... so you like us to dress alike," Devon joked, "Is it some kind of tactic to let the world know you own me?"

Edward rolled his eyes, but a small smile appeared on his face.

"I just think you would look really good in that outfit."

Devon felt quite touched. He could see how much effort Edward was putting into everything, and he appreciated it.

"Alright. Will you tell me where we're going?"

Edward stood up and moved away a bit.

"No. It's a cloudy day, so we should make the most of it."

Without more words, Devon stood up and, without breaking eye contact with Edward, began to undress. Edward raised an eyebrow playfully but took a seat in a nearby chair to watch Devon intently and every one of his movements. Once undressed, he began to dress again with the clothes Edward had given him.

Only fifteen minutes later, they were outside the hotel. They both felt the stares of people on them, although they had already gotten used to it.

They got into Edward's truck, but it was a very short trip when they stopped in front of a museum. That was the first stop. For Devon, it was great simply because that way he could learn more about Edward, and he was completely sure that Edward would invite him next time on a date to show him all the things he liked. Perhaps skydiving or a hot air balloon ride.

The second stop was an ice-skating rink. After the rink, they made a short stop to eat at the fast-food area. The next stop was the theater. Honestly, Devon was never a fan of theater or opera or anything like that, but in Edward's company, everything was a thousand times better. He even felt like it didn't last long enough.

Exiting the theater, it was already night, but the date wasn't over yet. Edward directed them to a very nice and elegant restaurant. Devon was fascinated because he had never been to such places. It was a quiet and pleasant dinner. At least it was at first, but when Devon took Edward's hand across the table, some unpleasant comments reached their ears. But when Devon tried to withdraw his hand, Edward didn't allow it and instead held it even tighter and even gave him a quick kiss.

They were almost finished with dessert when Edward pulled something else from inside his coat. It was a little box that Devon looked at with curiosity.

"It's another gift," Edward murmured as he slid the box across the table, "I hope you like it."

He seemed nervous, but he disguised it quite well. Devon took the small box carefully and opened it to find a pair of rings. He felt confused, not exactly understanding what that meant. It wasn't exactly a wedding ring. They were just two gold metal bands. Both had a small heart-shaped opening.

Devon took one of the rings and looked at it carefully. A smile spread across his face. He took Edward's hand, where he kissed his knuckles and cleared his throat.

"May I?"

Edward just nodded. Devon slid the ring onto Edward's finger and kissed his hand again.

It was Edward's turn. He took the other ring from the box and immediately took Devon's hand to slide the ring onto his finger. When finished, he also left a quick kiss on his knuckles.

Without letting go, he started talking.

"I don't want you to think this is some kind of binding. I love you, Devon. I mean it. And I want people to know. I want the whole world to know that you belong to me and that you belong only to me."

Devon couldn't even help it as he leaned in to capture Edward's lips between his in a short but pleasant kiss.

That was absolutely everything he needed and nothing more.

"I love you too, Edward," he murmured after separating from him.

They stayed in that restaurant only twenty more minutes before returning to the hotel and spending a pleasant night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 12.7K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...
90.9K 2.5K 23
You take Bella's place in this story. Instead of loving Edward, you fall hard for Jacob. And who knows, he may feel the same. You're the daughter of...
501K 15.1K 35
❝LISTEN, I KNOW YOU'RE NEW, CULLEN, BUT THIS IS MY TERRITORY. SO MOVE AWAY AND FIND ANOTHER SEAT.❞ ...