Sweater Weather ๛ Edward Cull...

By NovaWayne

sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𖦆 Devon is often described as a problem boy. He always gets hit in the face and has a folde... More

sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
❨ 001 ❩
❨ 002 ❩
❨ 003 ❩
❨ 004 ❩
❨ 005 ❩
❨ 006 ❩
❨ 007 ❩
❨ 008 ❩
❨ 009 ❩
❨ 010 ❩
❨ 011 ❩
❨ 012 ❩
❨ 013 ❩
❨ 014 ❩
❨ 015 ❩
❨ 016 ❩
❨ 017 ❩
❨ 018 ❩
❨ 019 ❩
❨ 020 ❩
❨ 021 ❩
❨ 022 ❩
❨ 023 ❩
❨ 024 ❩
❨ 025 ❩
❨ 026 ❩
❨ 027 ❩
❨ 028 ❩
❨ 029 ❩
❨ 030 ❩
❨ 031 ❩
❨ 032 ❩
❨ 033 ❩
❨ 034 ❩
❨ 035 ❩
thanks!

❨ special chapter ❩

2.2K 72 10
By NovaWayne

+18 content

୨ ♡ ୧

The Cullen house was practically empty. Edward had gone out with Bella, and except for Ronan, the rest of the Cullens had taken the opportunity to go hunting, as they hadn't done so in a long time.

It had been a few weeks since that dance, and things had remained quite calm and uneventful. Although Charlie still kept an eye on Edward, and no one could blame him, it was terrible since Edward hadn't really been at fault for anything, and, in reality, he was the one who saved Bella from certain death.

Devon was in Ronan's room. He had been there several times, but he had never stopped to carefully look at each item around. Soft music played in the background, rock—something Devon had discovered Ronan really liked. Although it was just to avoid keeping the place too silent.

Ronan was on the bed, leaning against the headboard with both hands behind his neck as he watched Devon explore the room. Devon had opened the closet and was examining the clothes inside. There were a lot of them, but strangely everything was perfectly organized. He supposed Alice had a lot to do with it since everything seemed to be "in style" and sorted by color. In reality, it wasn't thanks to Alice; Ronan was a lover of dressing well and fashion, but it was something he didn't mention out loud to anyone.

"Do you know," Ronan's voice was heard, but Devon didn't turn to look at him. He kept looking at the different hoodies hanging there. "I would have liked to meet you when you were still human."

Devon halted his movements and furrowed his brow; however, he didn't turn to look at him, but a small sly smile spread across his face.

"Why is that?" He pulled out a black hoodie with a very small embroidery of a red dragon on the right side of the chest.

In a second, Ronan was behind Devon, his cheek resting gently in the space between his shoulder and neck, while his hands settled on his waist, fingertips lightly caressing a trace of Devon's exposed skin.

Devon closed his eyes at the sudden and pleasant sensation. Feeling a slight burning on his skin when Ronan touched him.

"Because I would have loved to feel your skin burning under my touch," he murmured near his ear, almost as if he had read his thoughts. "I would have loved to feel your skin prickling and hear your moans every time I left kisses here." He kissed Devon's neck, taking his time in the area and moving a bit higher and then back down.

It was true that now that he didn't need to breathe, he couldn't moan, but he could at least pretend. It wasn't complicated, especially with these provocative actions from Ronan.

"I would have also loved to see your sweaty skin under mine and hear your accelerated heartbeats."

Ronan's hands slid gently under Devon's shirt, smoothly gliding over his skin, first tracing his hips and then moving upward along his abdomen. He was really delicate with his actions.

"We're alone at home," Ronan whispered again before leaving a trail of wet kisses on his neck.

Devon let his head fall back, unable to resist the temptation for much longer.

"Ronan," he said as a warning, but his voice came out as a mere whisper. In reality, he could feel how his skin burned under Ronan's touch, and he wanted more.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Ronan stopped kissing him but didn't pull away more than a couple of centimeters.

"No... we can't."

Devon closed his eyes as Ronan's fingers reached his sensitive nipples. Ronan took each one between his fingers, gently caressing and twisting them. Devon bit his lip with slight force to suppress the embarrassing sound that wanted to escape his lips.

"Why can't we?" Ronan didn't stop his movements but ceased twisting the small protrusions and began to press with small circles. "And why exactly do you hold back those lovely sounds? I'm so eager to hear you."

Devon stopped biting his lip, and a barely perceptible moan escaped his lips. He couldn't lose his breath, but it felt that way.

"Alright," he murmured, surrendering.

The little sanity left in Devon shattered, allowing lust to engulf him completely.

He managed to break free from Ronan and faced him. Without hesitation, he grabbed Ronan by the shoulders, crashing his lips against his in the messiest and hottest kiss he had ever given in his entire life. Taking a few steps forward, he pushed Ronan backward until his calves met the edge of the bed.

Devon pushed him with enough force to make him sit. He would have loved to see Ronan's cheeks turn a beautiful shade of crimson and hear him gasp as if there wasn't enough air to fill his lungs.

Ronan looked up at Devon with incredible adoration, as if he had never seen a being as beautiful as him in all his years of existence. He reached out without thinking, hooking his index finger in the waistband of Devon's pants and lowering the fabric just a bit, exposing the lines that formed a "V" and led to that place he so desperately wanted to see.

Meanwhile, Devon placed both hands on Ronan's cheeks, lifting his head slightly to get a better look at him.

He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Compared to the previous one, this one was more sensual and filled with affection. Pulling away, he let out a sigh.

Devon quickly removed his shirt and knelt between Ronan's legs, where he looked up at him, not missing the way Ronan's eyes sparkled with intense lust. His eyes were black; he was thirsty, thirsty for him.

He didn't waste time and also removed his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room without giving it much importance.

Devon lowered his gaze to Ronan's pants, smiling at the growing bulge and licking his lips before removing the belt and undoing the metallic button.

One of Ronan's hands went to Devon's head, grabbing a handful of hair that felt very soft between his fingers.

"I haven't even touched you, and you're already falling apart," Devon teased. "Now, be a good boy and don't come until I tell you. Alright?"

Ronan was surprised by Devon's words, but it only turned him on more. He nodded, unsure if he could speak without starting to moan.

"I want you to talk, Rony," Devon said, holding the edge of his pants and looking up at him.

"I understand," Ronan finally said.

"Good boy."

Something inside Ronan stirred at the praise, and Devon noticed. He smiled with a hint of mischief.

"It seems you like being praised, don't you? Pretty boy."

Ronan nodded. His pants were getting lower, but not enough to free his growing erection, and it was beginning to be painful.

"I like it," Ronan suddenly seemed very shy, and that only fueled Devon's excitement. He enjoyed having control of the situation.

Devon finally lowered Ronan's pants, completely removing them from his legs for better mobility and access.

Ronan's cock hit his lower abdomen. Devon noticed the red and shiny tip covered in pre-cum. He looked at Ronan once again with a smile; he was still holding onto his hair, avoiding being too rough.

Devon leaned forward slightly, heading directly for that place Ronan desired so much, but Devon's lips directed themselves to the inside of his thigh, where he planted kisses and small bites that made Ronan squirm. Devon smiled in satisfaction. He could play this game too.

"Dev, please," Ronan's voice reached him, and he looked at Ronan without separating his lips from his thigh, "please, I need you."

"Well, since you ask so nicely..."

He looked again at that red tip and placed both hands on Ronan's legs to spread them a little wider and keep them that way.

He stuck out his tongue and licked the tip once, causing Ronan to groan and lift his hips.

"I thought you were a good boy," Devon teased as he furrowed his brow.

"Sorry," Ronan bit his lip, "I won't do it again."

He licked the tip again and then from the base to the slit where that liquid kept flowing. He repeated the same action four more times and then immediately took the tip into his mouth, making Ronan let out a loud moan.

"I didn't think you'd be so sensitive," Devon taunted when he pulled away.

Ronan made a pouty expression but chose not to say anything and remained silent. At least as much as he could, because moans kept escaping from between his lips.

Devon cupped his cheeks a bit and began to take Ronan's cock deeper until his nose touched his skin. A loud moan escaped from Ronan's lips, and his back arched deeply as he pulled Devon's hair forcefully.

Since he didn't need to breathe, Devon didn't feel that nauseating reflex and deepthroated. Saliva began to escape from the corners of his lips as he moved his head up and down at a steady pace. His hands moved gently over Ronan's thighs until he reached his balls and began to massage them.

Ronan felt like they were in damn heaven. And if he could, he would probably be crying from the pleasure he was feeling at that moment.

"FUCK!" Ronan shouted as he tried to pull his head away from Devon, but he resisted "it's... it's... it's too much. Dev... I'm gonna come... can't hold it anymore."

Ronan felt the muscles in his lower abdomen contracting. How did Devon know how to do that? No one had ever sucked him like that before.

Devon sensed that Ronan was close and quickly stopped his movements, distancing himself a bit. He looked up at him with a mocking but satisfied smile.

"Huh? Are you going to tell me you're quick on the trigger? I thought a vampire your age would have a bit more stamina."

Ronan rolled his eyes, placing both hands back on the mattress and trying to focus so he wouldn't come just from the sight of Devon between his legs.

"Screw you, Devon" he sounded offended, but it wasn't really the case. He just felt a little embarrassed for almost coming so quickly.

"Watch that filthy mouth, or I'll fill it up so you learn to behave."

Hearing Devon speak like that stirred something inside Ronan. So, he wanted to tease him a bit more. He wanted to see how far he could take this.

"Oh?" Ronan revealed a mocking smile "I don't think you'd dare."

Devon stood up, looming over Ronan again.

"On your knees" Devon ordered with a firm voice.

Both men locked eyes for a moment until Ronan yielded and got up from the bed, only to kneel in front of Devon. He looked up at him with a smile.

Devon grabbed him by the hair with some force, causing a tingling sensation on Ronan's scalp, but it was a very pleasant feeling. Devon pulled him a bit until his cheek hit his leg, and his nose was very close to his growing erection. Ronan rubbed his cheek against the fabric of the pants, earning a little laugh from Devon.

Devon tilted his head a bit to the front, as if heading directly to the place that Ronan craved so much, but Devon's lips went to the inside of his thigh where he left kisses and small bites that made Ronan squirm. Devon smiled pleased. He could play this game too.

"Dev... please," Ronan's voice was heard, and he looked at him without separating his lips from his thigh, "please, I need you."

"Now that you ask so politely..."

He looked again at that red and shiny tip, placing both hands on Ronan's legs to spread them a bit more and keep them that way. He stuck out his tongue and licked the tip once, making Ronan complain and lift his hips.

"I thought you were a good boy," Devon teased, "I didn't think you'd be so sensitive."

He stopped his movements for a second, taking his length with both hands to direct it to his face. He looked at that swollen and needy tip and again took out his tongue, placing it on the small groove where he traced small circles with the tip.

A loud moan escaped Devon's lips, and Ronan smiled pleased without stopping his actions. He started a more steady movement, and Devon couldn't help but move his hips, fucking Ronan's mouth at will. Ronan seemed to like being used that way, as his own cock began to throb with pleasure. He loved hearing that. He liked making Devon feel good.

Devon felt he was close, so he pushed Ronan because he didn't want the fun to end so soon. He made him stand up, and immediately crushed his lips against his, feeling the taste of the other in their mouths.

Both ended up on the bed, sitting on their calves, looking at each other with a small smile.

Devon was the first to lean towards Ronan to kiss him gently while his hand went down to take his cock along with his and start moving his hand up and down. The sensation made both boys moan, rubbing against each other.

Ronan separated from the kiss just to start kissing Devon's neck and any piece of skin that was available. Devon, for his part, moved his hand faster, encouraged by Ronan's lips on his body until they were close. Ronan separated from him when he felt too close to his limit.

"Dev... I'm... I'm so close."

Devon was the same, but he couldn't utter complete words.

"I... me too."

"Let's do it together, Dev," Ronan spoke between a deep moan, "please."

Devon nodded, moving his hand even faster, but this time Ronan took his own hand to the tip of both, where he left some soft caresses that led them to their release with a loud moan.

Both men fell back on the bed laughing and looked at each other before kissing again. That had been great, and they undoubtedly wanted to do it again.

"One of the advantages of being a vampire," Ronan began, sitting on Devon's abdomen and leaning down to leave kisses on his chest, "is that we have a quick recovery and a lot of energy."

Devon showed a white smile as he sat up and ran his hands over Ronan's waist to join their lips again.

They had to take advantage of the time alone they had left.

"Well, I guess it's time to prepare that pretty hole you have in your ass."

Ronan smiled but brought his own hand to his ass.

"I can prepare it for you."

"Then let me see how you do it."

They smiled at each other, but Ronan fell on the bed, opening his legs so that Devon could observe each of his movements. Devon, for his part, rubbed himself again while watching him and preparing to penetrate him so hard that he felt like he was going to split him in half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 22.8K 35
Ezra Geralds has lived in Forks, Washington almost all of his life. He lived his life in a steady routine. School, swim practice, work then home. He...
1.9M 49.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
678K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
2.2K 124 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...