Sweater Weather ๛ Edward Cull...

By NovaWayne

sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𖦆 Devon is often described as a problem boy. He always gets hit in the face and has a folde... More

sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
❨ 001 ❩
❨ 002 ❩
❨ 003 ❩
❨ 004 ❩
❨ 005 ❩
❨ 006 ❩
❨ 007 ❩
❨ 008 ❩
❨ 009 ❩
❨ 010 ❩
❨ 011 ❩
❨ 012 ❩
❨ 013 ❩
❨ 014 ❩
❨ 015 ❩
❨ 016 ❩
❨ 017 ❩
❨ 018 ❩
❨ 019 ❩
❨ 021 ❩
❨ 022 ❩
❨ special chapter ❩
❨ 023 ❩
❨ 024 ❩
❨ 025 ❩
❨ 026 ❩
❨ 027 ❩
❨ 028 ❩
❨ 029 ❩
❨ 030 ❩
❨ 031 ❩
❨ 032 ❩
❨ 033 ❩
❨ 034 ❩
❨ 035 ❩
thanks!

❨ 020 ❩

2.6K 90 1
By NovaWayne

୨ ♡ ୧

A couple of weeks had passed. Devon and Edward hadn't exchanged more than three words when they happened to run into each other. Edward was simmering with jealousy inside, unlike Devon, who still didn't understand Edward or what he wanted.

However, Devon needed to catch up with school because, even though he was now an immortal being (something he still needed to wrap his head around), he didn't want to disappoint his mother with poor grades. So, he spent most of his time at home after school.

Ronan was a frequent visitor to the Swan house, keeping Devon company in his room while he did homework or studied. Ronan knew many things and occasionally explained to Devon when he didn't understand something.

Nothing significant had happened between them. Ronan continued to be very flirtatious with Devon, and they playfully teased each other, but Ronan hadn't stolen a kiss like the one in the school hallway or after the movie. Devon didn't really mind, as he was beginning to understand Ronan's personality.

They had had the opportunity to talk endlessly about absolutely everything. Of course, Ronan had a more interesting life, and Devon loved listening to him.

On that afternoon, Ronan was lying on Devon's bed, looking at a wall adorned with beautiful photos taken by Devon. Next to him was Rory, sleeping peacefully—the kitten Ronan had rescued, and Devon had decided to keep. On the nightstand was Devon's camera, and Ronan didn't hesitate to pick it up and continue looking at some of the photos he had taken.

But as he finished viewing the photos, Ronan, who knew a bit about photography but didn't enjoy it as much as Devon seemed to, put his eye to the viewfinder and focused on Devon, who was sitting at the desk writing his history essay.

He pressed the button to take a photo, and upon hearing the sound, Devon looked up to see Ronan. Feeling a bit embarrassed, as he was used to taking photos, not being photographed.

"What are you doing?" He dropped into the chair and spun it a bit to face Ronan, who was still lying on the bed.

"It's because you're very handsome," Devon rolled his eyes playfully, and Ronan continued, "I mean it. Will you ever take pictures of me and put them on your wall?"

Devon shrugged. He had thought about it before but wasn't sure how to ask. He was glad Ronan brought it up on his own.

"Of course," Ronan continued looking at the camera curiously, realizing it was quite old, with a piece of tape to prevent the battery cover from falling off.

"I'll get you a new camera for your birthday," he said suddenly. Devon furrowed his brow.

"It's not necessary."

"But this camera is very old. It'll break at any moment."

Devon smiled somewhat sadly. "Margo gave it to me when I turned fourteen. It was my only gift after a very tough time in my life, and I cherish it a lot."

Ronan stood up, carefully leaving the camera on the nightstand, and then approached Devon, standing in front of him and resting his hands on the chair's armrests.

"Well, you don't have to throw it away. I just said I'd give you a new one so you can keep taking many more and better photos." He brought his head slightly forward, his lips touching Devon's cheek softly. "Ask me for anything, and I'll give it to you, Devon."

Devon let out a small laugh but placed his hands on Ronan's cheeks, looking into his eyes and then down at his lips. Devon's eyes had turned golden, even though he still wore contact lenses.

"I already told you it's not necessary," Devon murmured.

Ronan remained silent, debating internally whether he should get closer and end this little separation or move away and lie back down. He opted for the former.

He moved his head slightly forward, connecting his lips with Devon's and starting to kiss slowly, taking the time to savor Devon's lips. But the kiss became increasingly intense, and at one point, their tongues crossed, moving with desperation.

Ronan brought one of his hands to the edge of Devon's pants, hooking a finger in the hem and feeling his counterpart's skin. Devon didn't lag behind, removing his hands from Ronan's cheeks to stand up without stopping the kiss. He pushed Ronan back until he was lying on the bed.

Devon sat on his hips, and that's when they finally broke apart. Rory woke up, very annoyed, and went in search of another place to sleep.

Devon looked down at Ronan while he smiled, his hair disheveled. He extended a hand to Ronan's hip, sliding it under his T-shirt, first upward and then downward until it reached the edge of his pants again. His index finger traced Devon's smooth skin from his hip to his abdomen, then went down slowly, exposing a small trail of hair.

It felt good. Devon liked the way Ronan was touching him and wanted more. Devon also extended both hands, removing them from Ronan's cheeks to stand up, not stopping the kiss and pushing Ronan back until he was lying on the bed.

However, the moment was completely ruined when they heard the outside door of a car closing, and then someone opening the front door of the house. Devon returned to his desk to write something he didn't really remember, and Ronan lay back down, picking up the camera to continue looking at the photos, even though he had already rewound the film three times.

No more than two minutes passed when they heard hurried footsteps going up the stairs. Someone knocked on Devon's door, and both knew it was his mother.

"Yes?"

The woman opened the door, peeking in with a smile. Her eyes first landed on Ronan, who was on the bed, and then she looked at Devon. Rory ran out of the room and rubbed against the woman's leg before going downstairs to the bed they had prepared for him in the living room.

"Hello, boys. I left work early today, so I stopped by to buy some things to make a cake. What flavor would you like?"

Devon looked at his mother with a smile and then at Ronan. "Let our guest decide."

Ronan revealed a brilliant smile. "Is a cake with red berries possible?"

"Of course!" The woman spoke with excitement. "It'll be ready in a couple of hours. I'll call you to come down," she looked at Devon, "Charlie will be home early today."

"Okay, Mom. Thanks."

"Thank you," Ronan said.

Without more words, the woman left, closing the door behind her. There was a moment of silence until they heard her opening the fridge.

Devon looked at Ronan. Both were really fired up, but now it was very uncomfortable knowing that Amy was at home. Or maybe it was more exciting, knowing that someone could discover them. Who knows?

"No!" Devon warned Ronan.

The named person sat on the bed, looking at him with fake incredulity. "What? I didn't say anything."

"I know what you're thinking. We won't do anything with my mother downstairs.

Ronan let out a laugh as he dropped onto the bed and hugged a pillow.

"Life is a risk, Dev. But it's okay; I wouldn't do it either knowing that my own mother might catch me," he said, and in a second, he was behind Devon, sliding his hands under his shirt and caressing his skin. "But next time, I won't have that much self-control," he murmured in his ear, planting a kiss on his neck before returning to the bed.

No more words were spoken as Devon continued with his essay, and Ronan now looked curiously at the clothes in Devon's wardrobe.

"By the way," Ronan spoke as he pulled out a nice white shirt that matched a suit, "would you like to play baseball with me and the Cullens?"

Devon turned to look at him curiously.

"Baseball?"

"Yeah. It's fun."

Devon let out a laugh that sounded more like a snort.

"Sure. Why not?"

"Great. I'll come to pick you up on Saturday," he thought for a moment, "I think Eddy is going to invite Bella to join us. Maybe the four of us could go together."

Devon stared at him, but Ronan was busy pulling out another piece of clothing and didn't meet his gaze.

"All right," Devon said, turning his chair and continuing with his work.

Everything was fine, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 25
"I love Jasper" I shout back at her after reaching the end of my tether "I love him more than you ever care to see because you are so caught up in yo...
11.2K 193 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
2.2K 124 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...
1.9M 49.5K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...