Soulbound

By HaleyyP

Olivia was Izzys best friend they had been friends since they were 5. Olivia was into BDSM and wanted to int... More

One

Two

34 1 0
By HaleyyP

Izzy POV

I finished my drink and sat it down on the counter before moving to Caius.

"What made you want come here?" He asked

"Well actually my friend brought me here," I said searching for her in the crowd. I pointed at her "her,"

He nodded and took my hand leading me to the dungeon room. My heart fluttered looking around. "People do this publicly?" I asked shocked seeing a girl probably around my age shackled to a table bent over. A male spanking her with a paddle.

"Doesnt that hurt?" I asked looking at caius.

"It can. Some people use it for pleasure some for punishments. Some people like the pain," he said.

I nodded looking for a moment before looking down.

He led me to a wall with different equipment. "What are these all?" I asked.

"Paddles, restraints, floggers," he said taking a flogger off the wall handing it to me. I touched it blushing.

"Do you want to try?" He asked.

"I-I dont know," I said. "Maybe in the future," I said.

He nodded putting it back on the hook. He handed me next a paddle   I touched it looking at it. It was leather on one side it had 8 metal skulls and on the other side it was just plain leather. "What are these for?" I asked.

"Impact play," he said

"I know that. I mean the skulls?"

"Oh," he chuckled. "It makes it more intense. More painful," he explained touching my hand.

I handed it back to him and he placed it back on the wall he took the restraints down and handed him to me. "Why do people use it?" I asked.

"Some people like bondage," he said.

"Whats bondage?" I asked.

"Well... here let me show you. I wont hurt you I promise," he touched my cheek.

I nodded and held my hands out for him.

He placed the restraints on my wrists. "See?" He said

I blushed immediately my heart racing.

"Hey its okay," he touched my cheek with one hand and taking my hand with the other.

I looked down at my wrists. "Do you like it?" He asked curiously.

I hated to admit it but I did. It made my heart flutter.

He took them off of me then placed it on the wall. He took down several gags handing me one. "Why do people use these?" I asked. There was a wiffle ball gag and something that looked like an "O" along with a bone shaped silicone and a one with a dildo like thing on the part that goes in the mouth.

"It quiets people. For fun. Some people like drooling, some people want to be treated like animals, for some people it makes them feel helpless, knowing they cant cry out to stop," he said.

I touched every one of them. "But shouldnt they stop if they ask?"

"Of course, thats what safe words are for some people enjoy cnc and like begging,"

"Whats cnc?" I asked.

"Consensual non concent," he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked confused.

"Essentially rape play," he said.

"Huh? That exists?"

He nodded. "A lot of things exist darling. If you can think of it its probably a fetish," he said.

I nodded curious about it all.

He handed me something that looked like a feather.

I couldn't figure out what it was for. "Okay Im stumped. What is this for?"

He chuckled "tickling," he said.

"Tickling?" I said confused.

He turned me around and pointed. "See," he said.

My eyes widened some seeing a girl who was naked restrained on a wooden 'X' a male using a feather. The girl giggling and squirming saying "Stop" while laughing.

My eyes softened as then I watched curiously for a few moments before I turned back to Caius.

He put everything back once I was finished looking at it. Then led me to a different section a medical area. "What is this?" I asked.

"Its a fetish of some people," he said brought me over to a cubbord and drawers

"Whats all these?" I asked.

He handed me a metal speculum.

"People actually enjoy that?" She asked. "Not judging!!" I said quickly.

"I didnt think you were judging. If you were you wouldnt be here," he paused. "People have fetishes over medical procedures such as rectal exams, enemas, catheters, prosstate exams, gynecological procedures, rectal exams," he said. He led me over to an examination table. There were sturrups with restraints attached.

"More bondage?" I asked.

He nodded. "Do you want to look around more in here?"

I shook my head.

He nodded putting everything back in place before leading me to another area.

"Bondage?" I asked seeing rope on the wall  

He nodded. "Look," he said turning me around. A girl suspended in the air with rope tied throughout her body.

"Woah," I said.

I went around touching the different structures before I went back over to Caius.

He then led me to another area. I think my Olivia said it was the aftercare section.

"This is the after care?"

He nodded

"What do people do here?"

"Relax, de-escalate," he said. "Theres aloe and lotion. Blankets pillows," he said.

"Whats the lotion and aloe for?"

He chuckled. "Remember that person being spanked?" He asked.

My cheeks turned red. "Yes."

"Lotion and aloe can help after being spanked, as you do get sore and sometimes can get welts."

"Oh," I said

He smiled leading me to a couch sitting. I sat next to him. "Would you ever like to try any of this?"

I didnt speak not wanting to admit that I wanted to try it.

"Dont be ashamed," he said.

"Yes. Id like to try," I whispered.

"Its fun I promise," he said.

I nodded and looked at him.

Olivia came running over. "Hey!" She said. "Are you having fun?"

I nodded. "Its all so intresting," I said.

"Whos this?" She asked.

"Im Caius. You must be Olivia," he said.

"Its nice to meet you Caius," she said.

"I was just showing her around a bit. Showing her different items and everything," caius said.

"Would you ever like to try any of it Izzy?"

"Uh yeah... I would," I said.

"Ill buy you a few things," Olivia said "for us to try at home?"

I blushed again. "I-Ive never been with a girl before... I didnt know.."

"That Im bi-sexual?" She chuckled.

I nodded.

"What does bdsm stand for?" I asked.

"Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism," Caius said.

I nodded.

"Do you want to go to the store?"

I nodded standing and followed Olivia. Caius came over with us.

I looked at everything not sure what to get.

"What do you want to try?" Caius said.

I looked slightly embarrassed. "I dont know," I said shyly.

"Did you like the restraints?" He asked.

I avoided eye contact with either of them. "Yes," I admitted.

"Dont be embarrassed Izzy," Caius said soothingly touching my cheek.

I nodded. "Yes I liked it," I said a little bit louder looking at the two of them.

Caius smiled at me reassuringly rubbing my arm.

Olivia smiled widely . "I knew you would like it," she smiled grabbing a few types of restraints. Handcuffs, fuzzy leather ones with a lock and rope  putting it all in a handheld basket.

"What else do you want to try?" Caius asked soothingly. "Do you want to try impact play?"

"Maybe. I dont know," I said. "I guess I could try and see?"

Olivia nodded. "Which one do you want?" Olivia asked grabbing two off the shelf.

I looked down at them  "this one," I said picking the one without the metal skulls.

She nodded and put it in the basket.

"Anything else? Why dont you look around and put anything you want in the basket," Olivia said.

I nodded and looked around looking at the gags.

Olivia saw what I was looking at and touched my back. "Do you want one to try?"

I looked back at her. "Sure," I whispered.

"Which one do you want?" She asked.

I looked at the options and picked out a purple wiffleball ball gag.

She nodded putting it in the basket.

"Anything else? Vibrators? Dildos?"

I nodded. She led me over to a wall. Different vibrators and dildos hanging in packages.

"This one is my favorite. Especially for masterbation," she said handing me a package. "Makes it so much easier so you dont have to use your fingers," she said.

I looked confused on what I was looking at. "What is it?"

"It sucks your clit," she said.

I blushed.

"Its amazing I promise," she said not waiting for my answer just putting it in the basket without asking me.

"Any dildos?" She asked.

"Ive never used one," I whispered.

"Have you masterbated before?"

"No," I whispered.

"GIRL!!! Youre 21 and never masterbated. Never thought about touching yourself?"

"No I haven't. Is that bad?" I whispered.

"Its crazy,"  she said.

"Start out something small?" She said touching the boxes. "Here start with this one. This is the one I started with," she said grabbing a see through packaging. It was a light pink clear dildo

"But is says anal," I whispered

"You can use it anywhere," she chuckled

"Will it hurt if I use it since never actually used anything for un penetration?" I asked.

"If you tried this it probably would," she said pointing to a very large dildo.

I nodded.

She then grabbed lube "youll need this," she said putting it in the cart.

"Okay I think thats enough," I said.

She nodded and moved to the front of fhe store. She put everything on the counter and I looked down. Olivia grabbed her wallet out of her bag but Caius stopped her. "Ill pay for it," he said.

"You dont have to. I have plenty of money," Olivia said instantly.

"Its fine," Caius smiled and got out his card.

The male that was working there scanned the items. "109.50$" he said.

I widened my eyes. "No Im not letting you spend 100$ on me Caius,"

"Izzy its really okay," he said touching my hand tapping his card on the machine.

The man handed me the bag.

Caius looked at me and smiled taking out a paper and pen from his bag. He wrote down something then gave it to me. I was very confused.

"Its my number. Text or call me if you want to talk more. It was really nice meeting you Izzy" he said squeezing my hand.

"I will," I said.

He nodded. "Have a wonderful night," he said before walking away.

Olivia held the bag for me and took it to the car. Then we headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
345K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...