(OUTDATED!) ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š ๐Ž๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By euphress

(OUTDATED- NEW VERSION ON MY PROFILE) [yandere hazbin hotel various x gn. reader] "๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’' ๐’‡๐’“๐’... More

๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š ๐Ž๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐
0| "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ"
1| "๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ"
2| "๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ"
3| "๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ด"
4| "๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ"
5| "๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ"
6| "๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ"
8| "๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ"
9| "๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ"
10| "๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ"
11| "๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ"
12| "๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
13| "๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด"
REWRITING

7| "๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ"

11K 452 228
By euphress

"BACKSTABBER"
(A second reminder: Y/N is written as gender neutral. If you interpret Y/N as a male or non binary, ignore this. If you interpret Y/N as a girl, please recognize that Y/N and Angel are only doing the contents of this chapter for a porn, not for anything else. Angel Dust is gay.)
•••
[FOUR YEARS AGO]

"That's what I'm sayin'! You just had to be there!" Angel Dust's laughter fills the lavishly furnished dressing room, his ass settled into the vanity chair while you stand, pacing back and forth as you struggle to get into uniform. Angel Dust pauses his chuckling to glance at you. "You doin' okay, toots?"

You huff, pulling at the latex bodysuit with all your might, all in an effort to just get your damn foot through the leg hole. "No! This is so tight! It's way too small!"

"Hah! Too small!" Angel Dust snorts, standing from his seat to face you, putting all four of his hands on his hips. "There's no such thing. And once it's on, I bet you'll look totally fuckable." He grins proudly, shooti a pair of finger guns your way.

"If I get it on." You protest, but suddenly, your heel slips through the opening and you gasp. "Yes! Woohoo! I got it! Wait, okay, help me balance."

Angel Dust rushes over to you, holding your waist in place as you tug the suit up, squirming and struggling until finally, you manage to get it on— with much of Angel's help.

"There ya go!" Angel Dust exclaims, smacking your ass to punctuate his remark, making you flinch and playfully glare at him. He giggles and reaches for the pair of fake strap-on wings that rest on his couch, carefully helping you put them on.

At the sound of a buzzer that rings through the studio, you and Angel Dust look at one another, sharing small, uncomfortable smiles before running out on set. Valentino is sat in his director's chair, one leg crossed over the other as he waves flirtatiously at Angel Dust.

Angel waves back with uncertainty, and you look between the two. You choose to ignore the sinking feeling that it brings to your stomach, persisting as you sit down on the plush prop bed.

Angel Dust follows suit, sitting down beside you. A sick grin spreads across Valentino's lips, and he snaps his fingers and shouts, "Action!"

"Hey there, you uh... little angel?" Angel Dust flirts unsurely, sending a glance toward Valentino who raises an eyebrow. "You ever been with a... err... bad boy like me?" He fakes a perverted smirk, reaching out to trace gently circles on your thigh.

"Yes—" You start to say, but Valentino cuts you off.

"No!"

"Uh, I meant... no?" You correct yourself, biting down on your bottom lip anxiously. Angel Dust smiles wider, his hands moving to grab your thighs as he leans forward, capturing your lips in a kiss fueled by false passion.

As he proceeds to deepen the kiss, Angel Dust crawls into your lap, wrapping his legs around your waist and cupping your face in his hands. You hesitantly grab his hips, kissing him back and letting your eyes flutter shut.

"I'm not ready," You say, breaking the kiss carefully. Of course, this is merely part of the script.

"Well, you can't just leave me all- uhh... horny? Like this." Angel Dust argues theatrically, grabbing your sides and pushing you to lay on your back. He climbs over your squirming body, putting a strangely gentle finger to your lips. "Shhh, don't worry, babes."

———

"No offense, but that was fucking disgusting." You stick your tongue out in disgust, sitting on Angel Dust's vanity and wiping your touch-up makeup off with a cloth. Angel, sitting on the seat, gags.

"None taken. You're cute and all, but you just don't do it for me." He shrugs, pushing his hair out of his face and getting to his feet. "Sexually. That said... wanna hit up a bar?"

You look up at him curiously, and Angel Dust grins, crossing his arms and shrugging yet again. "I know a decent joint down in the Weapons district."

After mulling over his offer for a few seconds, you grin. You've never been one to say no to a night of drinking and getting wasted. "Sure, but you're paying, right?"

"What? Course not." Angel Dust laughs and moves his hands to rest on his slim hips. "I'm the motherfuckin' Angel Dust. We'll find some sad, horny dipshit to pay for us."

———

Angel Dust takes a dollar bill, rolling it up sloppily and putting his nose to it. He slides the bill over the white powder that's lazily laid out over the bar countertop, snorting it through the makeshift straw. "Oh, fuck yes! I'm so fucked up!"

You laugh at him, taking the bill from his hand and copying his actions, letting out a deep, guttural sigh of relief and wiping any stray dust from your nose. "Holy shit! I haven't had a hit in, like, a month! Ugh!" You groan, tossing your head back. "How does anyone stay sober?"

"Right!?" Angel agrees eagerly, throwing his hands up with a laugh. "Ugh! It's so fuckin' awesome to get away from Val and hang with someone who's actually cool!"

A giggle escapes your lips, swiping the shot glass he's been carrying and chugging the contents, making him pout. "You don't like Val? He's so doting toward you though!"

"Yeah, he acts like that in public, sure." Angel Dust scoffs, snapping his fingers and beckoning the bartender. "Get me another one, sweet cheeks." He winks, and once the bartender walks away to prepare his drink, Angel turns to you again. "In private, he's a total douchebag! Seriously, he just sees me as a bag of holes."

"Wow."

"Yeah, "wow" doesn't even begin to describe that asshole." Angel Dust growls out, taking the glass slide to him by the bartender and downing it in one go. "Like, seriously! A guy can only get rammed so many times a day before it's just painful! He doesn't even consider that maybe I don't wanna do it sometimes!"

You tilt your head to the side. "This kinda stuff is basically all I've ever known." You chuckle lightheartedly. "I mean, I've been in the "bag of holes is all you are" industry since I was... uhh... shit. Like- what? Fuckin' 16?"

"Jesus." Angel Dust scoffs. "So if you know good and well how terrible it is, why the hell did you agree to do it again here?"

"I—"

"You know what!? Someday I'm just gonna kill him myself, end the damn contract that way." Angel Dust gets up from the barstool, grinning proudly. "Yeah- I'll fuck him up real bad, too! See how he likes getting thrown across his dressing room!" Pausing for a moment, Angel cocks his head to the side. "I know you like Val and think he's some kinda savior, but as someone who used to think so too, let me just tell ya— he's fuckin' not. The sadistic dick. I'd quit if I had somewhere else to go, but the damn studio is the only home I've got right now.

Unsure of what else to say, you just laugh weakly. "Oh, I'm sorry. You could probably kick his ass, though."

"Right!?"

———

You enter your dressing room, yawning and stretching as you do so. The door slams behind you, and you whip around, finding Valentino standing there menacingly. But, standing just behind him is the face of a man you're not sure you've ever seen before. A man with a tall, slim build and a TV screen head, his digital face showing off a proud smile.

"There's my newest star." Valentino cooes, stepping forward. You smile nervously, taking a step back, to which he takes two more forward. This tango continues until he has you cornered against the wall. "How was your night, hmm? Was it fun? Exciting?"

"My night?"

Valentino nods, grabbing your chin. "You heard me. And don't bother lying, I'll know if you are."

"Um, yeah it was really good." You glance between him and the mysterious man's that lurks behind him. "Who is that—"

"Shhh, shh." Valentino shushes you, putting a hand over your mouth. "Now, listen, babe. When I move my hand, you're gonna tell me exactly what Angel Dust said about me last night. Got it?"

"He- he didn't mention you—"

"I told you not to FUCKING lie to me!" He snaps abruptly, slamming you harder into the wall before clearing his throat. "What I meant is... tell the truth, darling."

You look between his eyes and the man behind him desperately. "Well, he did mention you, but it wasn't anything bad!"

"Tell me exactly what he said."

"Well- he's just not- I mean, he isn't entirely comfortable with the working conditions sometimes," You stammer out, pleading with Valentino.

Valentino sighs dramatically, then drops his grasp on you. "If you don't want to give me what I'm asking for, fine. But don't act all surprised when, oh, I don't know... Aziel finds you?"

You widen your eyes, taking a desperate step forward. "Aziel? He—"

"Oh, yeah. He's dead alright. And he's here in Hell, just like you, cariño." Valentino grins, looking down at you menacingly. "I'm sure he misses you dearly." He sneers, and the man behind him laughs, the joyous sound glitching out slightly. "So, what will it be?"

'I'm so selfish.' You think to yourself as you begin to open your mouth.

———

"Good, Y/N. Now come with me."

You begrudgingly follow Valentino into the studio, nervously fidgeting with your hands. "Please, he was drunk and high and— I mean— he was just spewing bullshit! Please, Val, you're not going to do anything to him, right? I—"

"Shut up." Valentino barks, putting an arm out to prevent you from walking any further. "Cut!" He shouts, and Angel Dust, who was mid-shoot, quickly sat up as his fellow actor climbed off of him. "Angie, baby, get your ass over here."

Angel Dust laughed awkwardly, pulling on a robe to hide his bare body, approaching Valentino and yourself slowly. "Is uh... everything okay?"

"You're an ungrateful slut!" Valentino hisses, grabbing Angel Dust by the collar of his robe. "You wanna kill me, Angel? Do it! Try it!"

Angel Dust's eyes go wide and he looks at you over Valentino's tensed shoulder. Your eyes meet and Angel Dust shakes his head weakly, tears pricking his eyes. "You told him?"

You try to respond, but Valentino speaks up, throwing Angel Dust toward the hallway. "Don't look at them, Angel. Get in your goddamn dressing room! Now! And you better hope I'm feeling merciful when I get in there!"

Angel Dust glares at you through tears and brings himself back to his feet after being thrown. "Yes, Valentino." He spares you one last look before running off. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

You put a hand to your mouth, the other grabbing at Valentino's sleeve. "Val, please! I—"

"You did the right thing, baby." Valentino insists, leaning down to caress your cheek. You shrink away from his touch and he scowls. "Don't be like that. It's for the better, hm? Don't worry, I won't hurt him." Valentino straightens back up and smirks again. "Much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 711 13
๊˜Žโ™กโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™ก๊˜Ž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค various Hazbin Hotel characters x female reader เณƒโ€โžท We follow a seraphim angel named [y/n], who was sent down to hell after finding o...
43.3K 1.5K 28
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
141K 3.9K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...
41.2K 1.3K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...