coincidental | minsung

By woahleeknow

bratty, confident, not used to hearing no - until han jisung met lee minho ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ✧ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ college au / tsu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25

21

2.4K 68 74
By woahleeknow

*‧.₊˚*੭*ˊᵕˋ੭.*

The morning after, Minho went away for a few days.

Jisung let him go, knowing the older needed time to process everything that had happened. If you love them, set them free, and all of that rubbish. As well as the fact that Jisung had made Minho swear on Felix's life that he would come back, which seemed to be a good bargain. 

Jisung felt sad at first without him at first. Would turn up at Minho's house, telling the others he was there to water the plants, but really just curl himself up in Minho's bed when Seungmin wasn't home and try to convince himself not to text him.

Felt better, much better, after the various updates from Minho. Pictures of him, the food he was eating, the campsite he was staying at and all the bugs he had miraculously killed.

And then the night before he came home:

[23:10] jureuminho: i've had fun camping

[23:11] jureuminho: but next time let's come together

When Minho came back, Jisung was busy with college work. The older had made the younger swear, also on Felix's life, that he would still attend his classes and see Minho that night instead, at a party Hyunjin had decided to throw. 

Jisung had complained, but as he always did with Minho, he finally caved. 

Him, Changbin and Chan arrived together. They'd managed to hash things out, and Minho had even texted Jisung whilst he was away to tell him that they had both reached out to apologise. Still, the two had their heads bowed slightly as though embarrassed when the three of them turned up half an hour late. 

They were dressed in black, Jisung in a white shirt that clung to his body and a glossy (cruelty-free) leather jacket. He'd put more care into how he looked than he had in weeks; ash hair now dyed a midnight black, clean makeup and dark, silver glitter. The rockstar Jisung that people expected, flanked by his two best friends. 

"Wow!" Jeongin had breathed when he answered the door and saw Jisung. "You clean up nicely!"

Jisung had just laughed, winked at him, and started his now usual survey of the room. He was here somewhere, Jisung knew that. But where?

"Going to get another drink!" Changbin called back over his shoulder, as Chan dragged him in the direction of the kitchen.

Changbin and Chan had been drinking all evening. Jisung was restraining himself. He still did, even as Hyunjin approached, tried to push a drink into his hand. 

"God, get a little crush and now you're boring, huh?" Hyunjin complained with an eye roll.

"More like if I'm seen interacting with you in public, people will think I'd dare put myself anywhere near your dick," Jisung retorted. Followed it with a grin, just to prove he was joking. 

Hyunjin scoffed. "As if I'd let you. Minho's in his room. Said he'll be down in a sec."

Jisung didn't want to wait. He headed straight towards the stairs that would lead him up to Minho and Seungmin's shared room. Before he could fling himself up them, two at a time, he froze. 

"I've been gone four days. Already forgotten what I look like?" Minho asked with a smile from his spot at the top of the stairs.

Jisung hadn't forgotten, he knew he never could. But not seeing Minho for however many days had floored him, and it felt like he was seeing the older for the first time all over again. Dark hair, a similar shade to Jisung's now, cat-eyes slanted into a sly smile that quirked up only one half of his mouth. Skin clean, a warm shade of honey from his time away, and dressed down in slim-fitting sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. 

Jisung waited, mouth unable to close, as Minho headed down towards him. There was a pause as Minho reached the bottom of the stairs, and the two just stood there, looking at each other. 

And then everything was Minho. Jisung had launched himself at the older. He could smell him, earthy and fresh, feel the warmth of his hoodie as Minho hugged him back. Could hear Minho breathe a laugh into his ear, and at this distance, near enough taste the kiss that Jisung was desperate to draw him into. 

"Miss me?" Minho murmured into Jisung's neck.

Jisung just nodded emphatically, refusing to unclasp his hands from where they had tightened around Minho's waist. Minho had sighed, started walking, taking Jisung's weight so they moved together. 

It wasn't until they reached the kitchen and heard Changbin and Hyunjin scoffing at them that Jisung unwrapped himself from Minho with a sigh and a sulky look. 

Chan and Changbin were pouring shots. Hyunjin and Jeongin were waiting to take the shots, Hyunjin glaring at Jisung and Minho's obvious PDA whilst Jeongin watched with a grin.

"God, it's disgusting," Hyunjin was complaining. "I throw these parties for sex and fun. Not whatever this is."

Minho laughed at that. Jisung didn't register anything, just contented himself with gazing up at Minho, watching every flicker of muscle and change of structure in his face. Committing it to memory, just in case. 

"In all fairness, they look very close to having sex," Jeongin added in drily. 

When Minho noticed that Jisung hadn't responded, he glanced down at him, and grinned when their eyes met. 

"Jisung. I'm asking you politely to get a grip," Seungmin scolded, walking into the kitchen and gagging at the sight of Jisung and Minho looking fondly at each other.

"Aww, am I the only one who thinks they're kinda cute?" Changbin asked, smiling. 

"Yes." A chorus of answers from Hyunjin, Chan, Jeongin and Seungmin. 

"Chan hyung, Jisung, Hyunjin's set up a mic again in the living room. Said we can perform the latest song we've been working on," Chan reminded.

Jisung didn't even acknowledge him, barely heard him. He'd reached up with one finger to brush a rogue wave of hair away from Minho's eyes that had fallen when the older tilted his head, annoyed that it had obstructed his view. 

"How on earth do people think Han Jisung is cool?" Minho asked teasingly as he watched the younger glare at a simple strand of hair getting in his way.

Jisung pouted, frowned. Glanced away from Minho and at the now retreating Chan and Changbin.

"Let me show you."

Jisung's answer was simple and prompted Minho to follow him as the younger cut a path through the crowds. Hyunjin had set up the room like the first time that Jisung had seen Minho. A space with a speaker and a set of mics, the furniture just in front cleared out so people could stand and listen. 

He did this for a lot of musicians at his college, but people seemed to go the craziest for the recently named 3RACHA. Something about the chemistry between the three boys on stage sent people wild, and it was the same tonight.

Minho, just like the last time, was stood off to one side, flanked again by Seungmin. The older leaned against the wall as Chan and Changbin kicked things off. He had his arms folded and he nodded along to the beat. He watched Jisung as the younger toyed around with his mic at the back, barely visible from where he stood.

But when Jisung took his spot just behind Chan and Changbin, he was all that Minho could see. A break in the verse; Chan and Changbin parted, and Jisung stepped forward.

The song had taken a turn. For Jisung's verse, it slowed, the beat becoming steadier and the instrumental becoming smoother, almost... sexy. An R&B vibe, made all the more sexier by the way Jisung was moving in sync with it. The whole time, his eyes didn't move from one spot in the room. 

Minho felt himself stepping away from the wall. Jisung was the pied piper, and Minho knew he would follow him anywhere. Jisung's voice as he rapped was low, husky, the lyrics themselves sending shivers down Minho's spine. 

r-ride on the highway to heaven, a special connection just between the two of us

Jisung didn't even attempt to look at anyone else. A world away from the Jisung who had locked eyes with Minho for the first time and stumbled over his words, this time it was Minho who drove him to keep singing.

just relax and show all your colours

Minho wasn't even aware of Seungmin sniggering beside him. All he could think about was this version of Jisung, cocky, confident, knowing exactly what he was doing to Minho as he rolled his hips and brushed a steady hand through thick hair.

we'll do this forever

Chan was pretending on stage to fan at Jisung, clearly the intention of the song to make it as sexy as possible, and Minho felt his muscles tense. It was taking everything he had to let Jisung keep performing, to not drag him off the stage and up to somewhere more private.

start the engine and drive again tonight, drive non-stop, feel the heat inside

Jisung knew exactly what he was doing as he used a gentle graze of his fingers to slide his leather jacket off one shoulder, angling himself so that as much as skin as possible could peek out from the collar of his t-shirt. Minho gritted his teeth.

baby, I can do this every day and night, just trust and follow me tonight

And Minho knew. Knew Jisung meant this for him, meant all of it for him, did it for Minho. And Minho trusted him. Would follow him anywhere, if the little fucker would just get off that damn stage and let him-

"Hyung," Seungmin giggled, trying to keep his voice low. "Hyung, chill out."

Minho stilled, but only slightly. He hadn't noticed the way his hands had clenched into fists or the way his breathing had quickened. A slow, steady blink of his eyes, trying to centre himself, but he couldn't. Not with Jisung up there, looking like that.

The song felt like it lasted hours. Jisung hadn't strayed his eyes from Minho once, and his face had grown slowly more smug, as though he had some sort of X-ray vision that showed him exactly how hard every single part of Minho was getting. 

Chan and Changbin were both surprised when the song finally ended, and Jisung hopped straight off one side of the mock-stage, not even pausing to pose for the crowd like they usually did. Chan just rolled his eyes, and he and Changbin followed into their next song. 

This drew the crowd's eyes away from Jisung. Minho had been waiting for him off to one side, over by the door that led out of the open living space. He had his arms folded still, and his jaw was firmly set. 

Jisung was too high on the adrenaline of performing- mainly, performing for Minho- that he barely faltered when Minho didn't say a word to him. He just let the older clasp his wrist in a tight grip and drag him out of the room, in the direction of the stairs up to the bedrooms. 

The younger paused on the bottom step, tried to finally curve Minho into a kiss, desperate after waiting so long and too eager to wait any longer. 

A shock, small and sad, when Minho didn't let him. Pulled away. Regarded him with a cool, steely gaze. 

"Don't wanna kiss this Jisung." 

Minho's voice was gruff, near enough a growl, and it sent a fizz of electricity through Jisung's cock first, his brain second. Didn't want to kiss him? Had Jisung done something wrong?

As always, Minho read Jisung like a book. Registered the worry, quelled it in an instant. He bent his neck to slot his lips into their favourite place, hovering a hair's width from Jisung's throat. 

"Wanna fuck him 'til he's screaming."

*‧.₊˚*੭*ˊᵕˋ੭.*

thank you all SO MUCH for 2.5k views!!!!!!!! i cant believe so many people r enjoying my dumb little book 。°(°.◜ᯅ◝°)°。 

20 quid to anyone who can guess what the next chapter is gna be about ;-)

ALSO yes i KNOW drive is not a 3racha song but i couldnt find anything by 3racha that had the right vibe~ of sexiness cos if u think im putting 'jeogiyo nuna hoksi namjachingu isseoyo' in a book you need help xxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.9K 48
[COMPLETED] 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 ( 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖 ) ❝𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦...❞ ❝𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰...
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
15.8K 909 35
will the head boy fall overboard when a new kid rocks the boat? ೃ ✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ ҉] psycho han jisung / stoner lee know / enemies to fuckers ೃ ✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ ҉] 1...
55.4K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...