coincidental | minsung

By woahleeknow

bratty, confident, not used to hearing no - until han jisung met lee minho ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ✧ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ college au / tsu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

17

2.6K 78 55
By woahleeknow

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙

TW: Seggsual content - not plot related so feel free 2 skip if u would like :-)

For the second time, Jisung woke up first. But unlike the last time it wasn't him clinging onto Minho. It was the other way round. A lazy arm draped over his chest, their legs tangled up around each other. 

Jisung was enthralled by watching Minho like this. Asleep, breathing steady, small mumbles escaping every now and then from sleep-parted lips. Jisung took a moment to trace the few bruises left from the night before; not as many as Jisung sported, but enough to send a painful jolt through his heart. 

His eyes lingered on Minho's. Long eyelashes, pretty, but even prettier when they opened lazily and focused blearily on Jisung. Focused mainly on the way Jisung had squeezed his eyes shut and pretended to be asleep.

He kept his eyes closed even as Minho breathed out a laugh and nudged closer into Jisung's space. 

"Hmm, if only sweet Jisung was awake to wish me a good morning," Minho sighed.

"Good morning!" Jisung squeaked out quickly. Minho laughed again. 

"I think we're alone," Minho murmured, moving even closer, crooking his head so he could plant a kiss on Jisung's forehead.

Jisung shivered. He knew what Minho meant, but all of a sudden felt scared. His body betrayed him; the low rasp of Minho's morning voice had gone straight to his pants. 

"Looks like it's not just us two who have woken up," teased Minho, eyes landing directly on the tent that was forming between Jisung's legs.

Embarrassed, Jisung turned away so he was on his side and facing away from Minho. Not the best move - it meant Minho could curl up around him, hips against Jisung's back, prompting Jisung to realise with a poorly concealed gasp that it wasn't just him who was harder than steel.

"Surprised?" Minho spoke quietly. "Didn't think I wanted it, too?" 

Jisung blushed. He nestled himself comfortably between Minho's legs, allowing himself to create the slightest friction against Minho. 

"And now I want it even more." Minho's voice was rough as he pressed himself further than Jisung thought possible into the younger. 

A grin painted itself across Jisung's face. He tried to act nonchalant as though he was simply stretching the last few dregs of sleep away. A small hum from his lips as he shuffled back against Minho. 

Minho laughed. "You're not as discreet as you think."

And then he was moving Jisung with gentle hands, turning him so the younger was facing him, careful with his touch so as not to put any pressure on Jisung's still tender ribs. They lay facing each other. There was a stillness between them. It only lasted a moment. 

"Feeling shy?" Minho asked as he nudged forward with one crooked knee to knock against Jisung's thigh. 

When Jisung didn't respond, simply glanced down at where Minho's knee had touched him, Minho tried again. He angled his knee inwards slightly so it grazed against Jisung's crotch on impact. He seemed satisfied when this sparked a poorly concealed inhale from Jisung. 

Jisung glanced up nervously at Minho. 

"You're joking?" Minho asked, voice deadpan. 

For what felt like the thousandth time, Jisung was fuming internally at how easy Minho found it to read him. 

"Big, bad Han Jisung. A virgin?" 

Jisung groaned and flopped onto his stomach, ignoring the pain and simply thankful that he could bury his burning face into the pillow. The groan wasn't loud enough to drown out Minho's breathy laugh. 

"Oh, angel," Minho near enough purred. "Need hyung to teach you?"

Another groan, but this one turned into a sharp gasp when Jisung felt a finger poke gently into the skin on his waist, sliding under the t-shirt Minho had lent him. Such a small, insignificant touch, but enough to make goosebumps flare up Jisung's forearms. 

"Look at me," Minho instructed. As always, Jisung obliged. 

Minho held Jisung's gaze as he added another finger; no longer prodding, now grazing along his waist. The way he looked at him seemed as though he was asking: Is this okay? Can I keep going? Jisung nodded. 

He couldn't pull his eyes off Minho even as the older angled his fingers closer and closer to the waistband of Jisung's sweatpants. Not even as the fingers paused at his hipbone and drew small figure of eights on the spot where the bone protruded. 

"Minho," Jisung mumbled. "Not sure how to do this."

Minho just shrugged. "Good thing I do."

Eased, gentle hands rolled Jisung so he was lying on his back again. Minho moved too, lifting and then sinking so he was straddling Jisung's hips. If someone had snuck in and sucked all of the oxygen from the room overnight, Jisung wouldn't have noticed. Breathing was not a priority for him right now.

Even less so as he felt the unfamiliar feeling of someone else's fingers slipping into his waistband and easing his trousers down. Minho was still maintaining eye contact. He broke it to fold himself in two, bending forward to lay kisses on the exposed skin around Jisung's hips. The kisses moved closer each time to the skin covered by Jisung's boxers. 

Jisung wasn't sure what to do with his hands, his eyes, his breath, his lips. Thankfully, Minho was as ever good at slipping into control. 

Before Minho could do anything else, he entwined one of Jisung's hands with his own, lifting the hand and using slender fingers to curl Jisung's fist into dark waves of hair. Jisung felt weak and his hand simply lay flaccid on top of Minho's head.

Not for long. The sensation of Minho blowing against Jisung's pants where a spot of pre-cum had already started to bleed through was enough to send jolts of electricity through Jisung's body. His fingers tightened in Minho's hair. 

"Good boy."

This only made him tighten more. So much, Jisung thought all of his bones would go brittle and snap, especially as those fingers returned to his skin again. Pushed the thin material of his pants down further. Allowed his hard cock to spring up, enough tension that it smacked up against Jisung's stomach. Jisung whimpered, and Minho smiled hungrily. 

"Use your words, Jisung. Tell me what you want."

Words? Jisung didn't know what words were. All he knew was this, himself exposed, Minho fully clothed and hovering impatiently above him. A breath on his crotch sent a shiver up his spine, sent words fleeing even further from his gasp. 

"I won't touch you till you ask me to."

"Minho- Hyung, please..." Jisung whined.

"Please? Please... Make you a cup of tea? Please get you some breakfast?" Minho faked innocence. 

"Touch me, please," Jisung asked through gritted teeth. 

Minho did; he glazed a finger lazily across Jisung's thigh, used one sharp nail to draw figures of eight along his stomach. He kept his eyes focused on his hands until a protesting groan brought his attention back up to Jisung. 

"I'm touching you, aren't I?"

"Minho, fuck, touch... I want you to touch my dick." 

Again, Minho did. He brushed one finger up Jisung's shaft and even this was enough to make Jisung's body twitch and his breath stagger through pouted lips. Not enough, though, another example of Minho being an irritating fucking tease. 

"Hyung," Jisung whinged. "Can you... Do it properly, please?" 

Minho seemed to content himself with this, knowing when to push and pull with Jisung. He closed his hand into a loose fist around Jisung and started to stroke painfully slowly, his eyes fixed on the way that Jisung's cock responded to him. Another bead of pre-cum. Even without being asked, Minho was gentle in the way he leaned forward to press his lips against it. 

Jisung squeaked. Every muscle in his body had contracted in an attempt to stop himself from exploding all over Minho there and then. Minho must have noticed, because he shot a sweet smile up at Jisung. 

"You're trying so hard, sweet boy. But I like it when you beg."

Jisung's exhale was slow, punctured with hitched moans and pent-up desire. He fumbled with the words in his head. 

"Want it so bad. Please? Want you to... Like it when you put your lips on it," Jisung attempted.

"On it?" Minho prompted.

"Fuck, on me. Put your lips on the head again, please?"

Minho obliged. He parted full lips, bent his neck, placed a quick kiss on Jisung's head and then pushing himself slightly further so he took the first part of Jisung into his mouth. Even as he did, he glanced up with doe-eyes to meet Jisung's slitted gaze. Maybe this was what made Jisung buck his hips up without thinking. 

It prompted a smile from Minho, a smile that curved around Jisung's cock so prettily. 

"You were being so polite," Minho pretended to scold him as he pulled himself back for a moment. "Struggling to hold it in, Jisung?"

Jisung mewled pathetically. He couldn't think about anything except how to get Minho's lips back on that sweet spot. 

"Minho," he started through gritted teeth. "Please, please, will you put my cock back in your mouth before I lose my fucking mind?"

A laugh from Minho that encased Jisung and drew another shiver from him. 

"There he is," Minho grinned.

It seemed this is what he wanted - he obliged, dipping his head to take more of Jisung. He broke their eye contact so he could bob slowly on Jisung's length. His free hand wrapped itself around his base, the other reaching up to caress the hand that Jisung still had caged in Minho's hair. 

Jisung tipped his head back onto the pillow and let his eyes flutter close. God, this is what he had been missing out on. Minho's mouth, warm and wet, his hand firm and circling in the way that the most sensitive parts of Jisung so easily. 

The younger tried so hard to make this moment last forever. But when he felt it, Minho's throat closing around the tip of his head and the way that the older's gag sent electric sparks through his whole body, Jisung knew he would die for real if he held it in. 

The room was humid, warm, still air filled with the sound of panting and whining and whimpering from Jisung.

"Hyung, I'm-" he started.

He didn't need to finish. Minho just hummed against his cock, the vibration exactly what Jisung needed, and then Jisung's hips were pressing up off of the mattress so he could thrust without thinking down Minho's throat. Minho responded like he was made for Jisung, encouraged him to knot his fingers even tighter, matched Jisung's weakening thrusts with tender caresses from his tongue. 

"So good, oh my God, hyung so good I'm... Ah, hmmm, Minho, fuck!-"

And when Jisung finished, Minho kept his lips pressed all the way down, the motion of him swallowing sending Jisung over the edge into hyper-sensitivity. 

The ebbing of his orgasm left Jisung feeling heady, fuzzy. And still, he was present enough to be surprised: he had always told himself Minho couldn't get any prettier, he was already perfect, already something more than human. 

But when Minho pulled his mouth off of Jisung with a sickening pop, this all changed for Jisung. Minho had a small bead of Jisung's cum threatening to drip from his lower lip and Jisung knew this was the best he'd ever looked yet. 

Hazy, fucked out, barely processing his own thoughts, Jisung wasn't sure why he reached out with one shaking hand to thumb the last drop off Minho's lips. He was sure, though, that he could do that all again in an instant when Minho bent forward to suck the bit he had missed off of Jisung's finger. Fuck, the way he was smiling, Minho almost looked grateful

"Made a good choice, huh?" Minho smiled as he flopped back down onto the bed beside Jisung. "Don't think my housemates would've been as happy as I was to hear you making those noises."

Jisung flushed, all of a sudden embarrassed. He swatted at Minho gently with one hand, giggled. Minho angled himself so he could press his head into the crook of Jisung's neck. 

"Not complaining, sweet boy," Minho mumbled. "Favourite thing about you."

Jisung answered with another small whine that curved Minho's face into a smile. 

"Can I...?" Jisung felt bad that he had gotten off, but Minho hadn't.

The older lifted his head to meet his eyes.

"Nothing I'd like more," Minho murmured. "But I don't want to cum in your mouth."

Jisung frowned. Then his eyes widened. He glanced away, shy again, cheeks burning. This made Minho grin. 

"It's okay," he smiled lazily. "Those little noises you made have been burned into my memory for good. In the shower, before I go to sleep, when I wake up tomorrow... I'll make use of them for now."

Jisung giggled again, trying to shrug off the lingering timidness his orgasm had left behind. Before he could try and tempt Minho further, a noise at the other end of the room drew them both out of their bubble.

Jisung's phone, which he had left on the dresser at the other end of the room, had started to buzz incessantly. He was about to get up and switch it off when Minho grumbled and wrapped his arms around Jisung so the younger couldn't move. 

"Not going anywhere," Jisung reassured, voice soft. "Lemme turn it off."

In an ideal life, he would've. He would've turned off the phone, crawled back into bed, spent the morning as he had dreamed of in Minho's bed with all of Minho's attention. 

But life is never ideal. Chan's name on his phone made Jisung groan in a different way than he just had been. 

"Shit," Jisung whispered, scrolling through his phone at the countless texts that an angry, then frustrated, then concerned Chan and Changbin had left. 

"S'okay," Minho smiled, trying his hardest to hide the twinge of sadness. "Go. Just make sure you come back."

An apologetic smile, a hasty attempt to pull Minho's borrowed clothes off and replace them with his own. The blood on the collar of his shirt made him falter - that was an issue he could deal with later. 

"So pretty," Minho mumbled. "So pretty, my Jisung."

Jisung paused by the door to smile fondly at Minho. The older was trying to drag himself away from stumbling back into sleep. Jisung glossed his eyes over swollen lips, barely-open eyes, tussled hair. His Minho.

The door closed quietly behind him. Jisung headed home with a weight in his stomach.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙

SO sorry everyone this book is my first child but then i had a second child (S&S) and like a terrible parent i neglected my lovely baby coincidental :( thank u to everyone who is so patient and kind when i update!!!! your support is the absolute worllddd to me ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 3.3K 45
𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ? ❯ 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 (𝑎𝑑𝑗.) - 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎...
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
174K 6.5K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
107K 5.9K 48
[COMPLETED] 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 ( 𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖 ) ❝𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦...❞ ❝𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰...