π™°πš‚πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™½π™Ύπ™Όπšˆ // π™Ώπ™°πšοΏ½...

By SyA_KyA

"π’œπ“ˆ π“‚π“Šπ’Έπ’½ π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒾𝓉 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“‚π“ˆ 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π‘œπ“Œπ“ƒ π“‚π“Ž 𝒽𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉 𝐼𝓉'π“ˆ π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰π“‡π‘œπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‚π“Ž, π“Œπ‘’'... More

β•°β”ˆβž€π€π’π“π‘πŽππŽπŒπ˜
β•°β”ˆβž€π‚π€π’π“
𝓲
𝓲𝓲
𝓲𝓲𝓲
𝓿
𝓿𝓲
𝓿𝓲𝓲
𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲
𝓲𝔁

𝓲𝓿

78 3 7
By SyA_KyA

╰┈➤"𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷"

_________________________________________________________

2023

_________________________________________________________

"Oh!my!god! I can't believe that just happened!" squealed Aradhya as the concert ended. The crowds were starting to disperse but there was still a major rush. 

"I know! Did you enjoy?" Minji asked her best friend and cousin and received a happily shaking head in response. She laughed before speaking up, "I need to use the washroom, wait here and i'll be back soon okay?"

"Okay, be careful."

Walking down through the thinning crowd near the exit, Minji went into the corridors that led to the washroom. She smiled at the few fans in the entrance area and continued. 

Going into the washroom, she had to wait for a free stall and once she got one she straight away went to do her business. Once done, she came out and washed her hands before leaving. 

As she retraced her steps back towards the area where Aradhya was no doubt waiting for her, Minji tried to quicken her pace.

 She didn't pay much attention to her surroundings so it was not surprising when she bumped into a tall figure. Not caring to look at who it was, she quickly apologised and tried to side step and leave.

But she didn't expect the stranger to grab her by the arm, drag her down the corridor and through a door after covering her mouth. 

The girl struggled and shook about, trying to free herself from the person's strong grip. Finally he let her go and she turned around and kicked him in the groin. 

The male groaned, clutching his privates before looking straight into her eyes and Minji gasped lightly, covering her mouth before taking a step back. 

"Jisung?"

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

After the concert, Jisung had searched high and low for Minji, his desperation mounting with every step. He couldn't let her slip away again. Nearly losing hope and thinking that she had already left, he turned to go back to his members in the waiting room. 

He was looking down as he walked through the corridors, his mind wondering to the different possibilities and scenarios that could have played out had he found her. 

Still, facing the floor as he walked, Jisung didn't notice the female in front of him, and their bodies collided. 

His first thought was panic. Was it a staff? was it a fan? Did he have to hide and save his reputation?

His second thought was look up and apologise. And turn his face upwards, he did. As soon as his gaze saw the face of his former best friend all other musings disappeared.

His moral thinking and common sense went flying out as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards a nearby staff room, making sure to cover her mouth so nobody heard them moving in case his were fans around.

Closing the door behind them, he let her go and was shocked when he received a kick in the balls. He doubled double in pain, letting out a groan as he clutched his groin in hurt. 

He turned up to look at her, and directly met her eyes. She gasped and took a step back as Jisung recollected him self. 

"Jisung?" 

And at that moment all he could think of was that she remembered. And it was all that mattered to him

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Jisung," she whispered again, her voice choked with emotion. A glint of happiness showed in her eyes, betraying the guarded walls she had built over the years. 

Both their hearts yearned to mend the broken fragments of their friendship.  The tide of emotions crashing within him, as he spoke out her name.

"Minji."

With careful steps, Jisung closed the physical and emotional gap between them, their eyes locked in a torrent of unspoken words. Finally, he gathered enough courage to speak but when he opened his mouth, a bundle of jumbled words and letters came out.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry! I missed you so much you have no idea" he said with stuttering, as his eyes became wet and he felt a few tears run down his face.

His sobbing grew as the seconds passed and he covered his eyes with his hands, trying to get a hold of himself and his emotions.

But then, he felt arms wrap around him. The same sense of comfort that he had once lost in his desperation to follow his dreams.

Tears trickled down Minji's own cheeks as she embraced him, her voice barely a whisper, "Jisung, its okay. I forgave you long ago. We were both young, and on our own paths, following our individual dreams"

"But i left you!" He cried out, an overwhelming sense of guilt that he had carried along the years came up at that moment.

 "And i let you." She replied simply, "I let you leave. I also didn't fight hard enough and we ended up like this. It was both our faults but we can't change the past"

The boy nodded as he wiped his tears, the cried slowly subsiding. The pair stared at each other, neither of them having the courage to say more. The silence was too much and they knew they had to say something.

"Sorry i kicked you. Thought you were trynna kidnap me" Minji blurted out and Jisung gave a little laugh and shook his head.

"Don't think its kidnap if you're technically an adult. But it's fine, it was my fault anyways. I shouldn't have just grabbed you out of no where"

"Yeah you shouldn't have"the girl agreed, "but what's up? How's life going?"

Jisung sighed and look at his fingers, fiddling with the rings. He couldn't look her in the eyes right now "It's good, i've been good...yeah"

"Well i can imagine. Also, I TOLD YOU SO! I told you that you'd do well as an idol and YOU didn't believe me! Hah!" 

The boy let out a laugh as he shook his head as a reflex. "You're the same. Guess some things never change" he said still looking at his hands, only glancing up once in a while

"Why are you so nervous Ji? It's just me"

"That's exactly why! It's you. My bestfriend who i grew up with and then just left behind..."

"And i told you i forgave you a long time ago."

Minji had questions. Many questions, and she still wanted to continue talking with Jisung but she knew she had to cut their time short. They both had to leave and get back to their respective friends.

"Give me your number" she said out loud

"What?" Jisung asked, surprised at her straightforwardness 

"Give me your number" the girl repeated, slightly more slowly so that it was clear

"Oh. My-my number yeah"

"What? Are you not allowed to- right sorry!"

"No no! It's fine" he spoke quickly and pulled out his phone to hand to Minji. He typed in his password before giving it to her. Grabbing the device in her hand, Minji typed in her number and saved it before calling herself. 

Her phone rang a couple times and she cut the call from Jisung's cell. With the confirmation she gave the phone back to him and stood up.

"Well i have to go. Aradhya's waiting for me and she'll probably be wondering where i am and why i was taking so long"

"Oh right, sure" Jisung has no clue who this new name and person was but he agreed, letting himself stand up too

"You should get back to your members, i'm sure they're waiting. See you around Jisung" said Minji with a smile at him

Deep down, Jisung didn't want her to go. He wanted things to be the same as before but he knew it couldn't happen. There was too much lost time between them and he also knew that this could easily be the last time they saw each other again.

Taking that into consideration, he leaned in to give Minji a hug, wrapping his hands around her figure. He caught the girl off guard as he directed the affection towards her.

She was a few inches shorter, seemingly around 5'7-5'8 but still tall enough to hug him back, arms around his neck, her face pressed his chest.

Once they let go, she turned to look at him before giving a slight wave and walking out again. 

He tried to ignore the pain he felt in his chest, seeing her walk away but he knew that he too had to get back. He could already hear some of his hyungs voices calling out his name.

Looking around the room once, he also left.

"As much as it seems like you own my heart

It's astronomy, we're two worlds apart"

_________________________________________________________

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Sya Notes ! 

Had to give a long chapter for our 2Ji interaction! They met again after like 11-12 years and Minji got his number.

Look forward to the rest of the story! Only a few chapters left since i don't expect to write more than 10 chapters.

Enjoy readingg!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
3.7K 284 9
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, then it's meant to be "But he didn't come back"
604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
942 61 8
ꜱᴍ'ꜱ ΚŸα΄€α΄›α΄‡κœ±α΄› Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ Ι’Κ€α΄α΄œα΄˜ : xΙͺΙͺᴀᴏ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ ꜱᴍ α΄…α΄‡Κ™α΄œα΄›κœ± α΄€ ɴᴇᴑ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ Ι’Κ€α΄α΄œα΄˜ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄€ κœ±α΄€Ι΄Κ€Ιͺᴏ α΄„α΄Ι΄α΄„α΄‡α΄˜α΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄‡α΄€α΄„Κœ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄€ α΄„α΄Κ€Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄Ι΄α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€.