Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 21

1.1K 62 3
By your_author00

The party had soon filled up, or maybe soon after Scott had used his co captain powers to get people there.

Stiles had been leaning against the wall, drinking his fourth cup of lunch as his honey gaze was set on the boy walking around with a tray of glasses, like a lost little puppy.

He hadn't had any himself yet, so it seemed he was the only one not drunk to the very brim of their body.

Scott had started drinking a few minutes ago, Jackson appeared out of nowhere, which was honestly a mood killer, Allison had disappeared with Matt somewhere.

And here he was...

Left alone.

While he watched the boy who'd taken up his mind for the last few weeks.

His swaying mind didn't really notice how much time had past. Not aware that Levi had been sparing small, questioning looks his way once he saw the Stilinski stare focused completely on him.

Stiles sighed deeply, letting his body fully relax into the wall as his head lolled to the side and he saw-

He saw his dad?

Levi felt a change in the air about an hour into the party.

It wasn't like it suddenly got hot or anything, but rather... A feeling.

He kept passing around the punch, not knowing that it was the cause of everyone's strange behaviour.

Some girls were fighting in the corner, a pair of boys were making out when they had perfectly nice girlfriends beside them watching in utter confusion.

It was absolute chaos by the second hour.

His head was all fuzzy by then, the feelings wafting away from everyone and into one person.

Him.

The only thing that made him keep going was the thought that this is what Lydia would want. She wanted her party to be the most memorable.

And if that meant he had to feel a little drunk or tipsy for a few more hours until the party came to an end, he could live with that.

For her.

It was in the next half an hour that he saw Stiles by himself.

Whatever emotions he was feeling, Levi couldn't tell.

Not with the thousands of others filling his head.

The only thing that actually caught his attention was when the honey eyed teen was looking at an empty space, tears filling his eyes, and he staggered back as if something was thrown at him.

Frowning, the Powis boy set down the tray of drinks, barely taking note of the group behind him running at them like dehydrated fish to water.

He made his way over to Stiles, his body swaying side to side as he did.

"Hey, yo-you okay?"

The Stilinski snapped out of whatever trance he was in and looked to face the teen in front of him, a bright, goofy grin spreading on his face.

"Levi! I missed you!"

In an instant, the shorter of the two felt arms wrap around his body, and his head was brought into a very hard chest.

His eyes widened at not only the warm, endearing feeling he felt in his own heart, but also the utter feeling of despair he felt coming from the taller.

"Uh yeah. Yeah. I missed you too."

There was a quiet snicker from above before he felt himself being dragged somewhere he couldn't see.

It wasn't long before he was released, and they were now standing at the edge of the pool.

"Dude- you have no idea" hiccup "how happy I am" hiccup "to see you."

Levi smiled for a moment, his eyes meeting Stiles'.

Honey mixed with caramel swirls... Happy mixed with sad... Fear mixed with care.

It didn't take long to become absolutely enthralled in them, and Levi found it impossible to turn away.

The fuzzing feeling in his head grew stronger, and he couldn't tell if it was supposed to be a distraction or a warning, but all he could do was think about how nice his eyes were.

A laugh fell from his lips.

Then Stiles started laughing.

And they both laughed together until they were sat on the concrete clutching their stomachs in pain.

And Levi's head was on Stiles' legs.

As the Powis boy's eyes were closed, Stiles let his gaze fall over his face.

Even in this state enhanced by the punch, he couldn't stop thinking about him. Ever since he arrived, he'd been such an anomaly to his life.

Yes, werewolves was a rather shocking thing.

And quite frankly terrifying.

But Levi.

An empath.

As far as Stiles knew, he was just as human as he was, only with a little extra emotion reading ability.

And that made him feel... Connected.

Everyone else was something.

Scott a werewolf, Allison a hunter, Lydia an immune for some reason, and Jackson, albeit the bad guy, a Kanima.

And while Levi was this... Creature? Being? He never felt like he was any different. Just like him.

And it was perfect.

Levi slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurry as a quiet ringing started in his ears.

But he ignored it.

High on emotions from nearly every person in the residence, he couldn't even focus on the boy above him anymore.

There was a girl sat across from them now, looking at them with an arched brow, as if wondering what they were about to do.

But her presence was ignored.

It wasn't until a certain Scott McCall came up to them that Stiles had snapped out of the staring contest between the pair.

He was handed a bottle of water, and he felt the absence of the body on his legs.

Scott had gently lifted Levi into a sitting position, seeing he was completely out of it.

"Drink the water, Stiles. Drink it. Something's happening, and I need you to sober up right now. Come on, Stiles!"

The girl beside them huffed out a laugh as she watched his poor attempts.

"What do you think you're doing? You wanna sober him up fast, that's not the way to do it."

Scott raised a brow, not impressed at the distraction.

Levi laughed to himself at the sight, it quickly turning to a childish giggle.

"You can do better?"

"I can do best, boy!" She stood up and went over to Stiles, holding him by the head before pushing it down into the water. When he resurfaced, he had to gasp out for a breath and he had a fierce glare on his face. "How do you feel?"

"Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl..."

She grinned like a Cheshire cat. "He's sober."

With that, the girl walked away to go find some other people, leaving the three boys.

Stiles, now conscious of his surroundings, looked around, seeing Levi still against the wall chuckling at nothing.

He turned to Scott with a concerned look.

"What happened?"

"The punch. I think. It's getting people to hallucinate or something."

He slowly nodded, taking it in.

His gaze flicked back up to the Powis boy again, "should we do the same to him then?"

Scott briefly looked at Levi, pursed his lips and faced Stiles.

"Did he drink the punch?"

"I don't think so... He might've. But- I was kinda out of it."

The McCall thought for a moment, taking it to scan the surroundings and see everyone on a complete and utter high.

He had a feeling it didn't matter if Levi drank it or not.

"I think the only way to sober him up is to get him as far away from this place as possible. But we need to find Allison, Lydia and Jackson first. Come on."

He stood first to start to search.

Stiles stood too but hesitated.

He looked down at Levi, wondering what to do with him.

Despite being out of it, he remembered looking deep into the boy's eyes, at his face, the feelings he felt as he did it.

God, he really hoped Levi wouldn't have been able to tell what it was.

"Hey, L, you just stay here right? I'll come back for you in a minute. Just stay."

He felt awful.

He knew anything could happen in the few minutes he was gone.

But it's not like taking him with him could've changed that.

He couldn't spend his entire time making sure he didn't trip up on his own feet.

By the time they met up again, Levi was still sat on the floor, this time with a glass in his hand.

Exasperated, Scott took it away from him, having to fight down the urge to laugh at his pout, and threw the liquid to the ground.

Stiles huffed, out of breath from running round the entire house.

"Hey, I can't find her. And dude? Anyone who drank that crap, they're freaking out."

"I can see that."

"What the hell do we do?"

Taking in a deep breath, Scott shrugged, "I don't know, but we gotta-"

He got cut off by a loud voice screaming from across the pool.

They all looked over to see Matt being carried by a few boys from the year above, laughing their heads off as they were about to throw him in the pool.

"I can't swim!" While he pleaded, they kept laughing at him, and kept getting closer to the water.  "No, no, no, no, stop, guys! I can't swim! I can't swim! I can't-I can't-!" He was chucked in, and he splashed about, unable to make his way to the side as onlookers giggled at his situation.

Scott looked at Stiles and then down at Levi, who had appeared to have sobered up.

Or at least a little for the moment.

His gaze was set straight on Matt, his brows furrowed.

The ringing surfaced again, and he could barely hear his gasps for breath until it all stopped when a hand went down and pulled the drowning boy out of the water.

After a moment of panting for breath, he faced everyone with a disgusted glare

"What are you looking at?"

And that's when the sirens sounded.
"The cops are here! Party's over!"

In the flash of kids running for escape, Matt and Jackson disappeared.

Scott and Stiles turned to each other with wide eyes.

They just found the Kanima's master...

Levi stared blankly at the pool where Matt had just been.

Wondering what the hell just happened.

Heyy, thanks so much for 13k ( i think that's what we're up to now anyway)

I didn't mean for it to take this long to come out but oh well, hope the stiles and levi content made up for it.

Starting my favourite episode of season 2 next chapter!! Eee.

Thanks for reading, love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.5K 22
in which Meilani McCall's werewolf problems only get worse after Derek becoming the new alpha of Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf) (Stiles Stilinski xo fem!oc...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
45.2K 845 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
349K 10K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...