romeo & juliet - theo nott

By staarstreet

"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everythin... More

intro
act 1
01 - potato potatoh
02 - vapo
03 - calm down sluggie
04 - cows
05 - eiffel tower
06 - ladies man
07 - looking good
08 - birthday girl
09 - birthday blues
10 - teasing
11 - girlboss
12 - womp womp
13 - teddy
14 - pain or pleasure
15 - bored
16 - tattoos
17 - nice
18 - tits
19 - miscommunication
20 - agony
21 - deepthroat
22 - stalker
23 - best buds
25 - strip go fish
26 - troy bolton
27 - roman empires
28 - blurted
29 - bathroom
30 - soft launch?
31 - snooze you lose
32 - whore
quick note

24 - orgies

1.1K 31 1
By staarstreet

tw: mentions of underage drug use

irl

"wish we didn't have to hide this." theo spoke up, breaking their momentary silence. ('whatever this is', jules thought). the two had congregated away from the main crowd of their friends in the hufflepuff common room, instead opting to share one of the love seats for a little privacy, an action noticed by practically everyone.

"i know, me too. plus it'd be nice for all those girls to stop staring at you, id like to let them know you're mine."

"the same could be said for you— smith hasn't taken his eyes off you this entire time, neither has fletchley or macmillan." his was clearly pissed off. if jules had noticed one thing with theo, it was that he did not take to a little competition well, jealousy clearly being a flaw of his.

"they're only looking because zach is jealous im sat next to such a babe."

"what's the story there then?"

"another time, i dont really want to get into it here. and besides we think ernie's gay, so nothing to worry about there."

"taking a lot of will power not to kiss you right now" theo admitted with a low tone, his lips touching her ears, and breath fanning down her neck as he whispered. jules really hoped she wasn't a mess right now, but she understandably was. she just wished he'd man up and actually do something about it. she really was starting to overthink it all— was he just stringing her along? no theo isn't the kind of person to do that. is she that unkissable? debatable, she'd only had a few. did she make him uncomfortable? theo hadn't said or done anything to indicate so, but you could never tell with a guy. were they moving too fast? maybe, but not for theo, because with any other girl he'd have been balls deep after their first conversation, usually found hooking up in a cubicle on the train or a random broom closet.

jules had to stop her brain whirring a million miles a second, instead opting to look around the common room, adopting the out of sight, out of mind mindset. if she didn't look at theo, then he wasn't there with his breath still fanning down her neck.

theo really meant it when he was trying so hard to
hold back from grabbing her face and kissing her breath away, no matter who else was in the room. the desperate, pining looks zach smith had been sending jules all evening had really been pissing him off, and it was jules' grounding touch on his thigh that stopped theo from beating the shit out of his pathetic face.

it seemed juliet noticed his distant mood, and quickly tried distracting him with a group game.

"truth or dare anyone? or is that too cliche?"

"too cliche, we're not in some shitty netflix original"

"you're telling me i'm not sat next to hardin scott right now?" hannah said sarcastically, looking at enzo.

"no, i'm way more handsome"

blaise coughed to try and hide his "liar", making enzo frown at him while the others laughed.

susan spoke up, "we could go upstairs and you know?"

"have an orgy?" ron spluttered when ginny spoke, staring at his sister wide eyed.

"how do you know what that is?"

"i'm sixteen, not an invalid"

"i was more going down the line of having a-" but susan was cut off when they noticed a trio arriving at their sofas.

"hey ernie, justin," susan paused before looking at zach, "the rat. how can we help you?"

"why are there snakes in here?" zach practically spat at the group, while his 'entourage' looked increasingly uncomfortable to be accompanying him.

"there's lions and birds too" hannah spoke with fake excitement, slightly resembling dorothy from the wizard of oz.

"yeah, why?"

"because we can actually make friends from other houses— we don't wank each other off alone in our room." upon seeing their horrified expressions, hannah continued, "oh yeah, she told us about that one."

"juliet, can i speak to you for a second?" zach spoke, trying to ignore the burning stare he was receiving from theo.

"maybe another time," she looked at the boy sat next to her, "we were just going to head up to my dorm, weren't we theo? maybe catch you later zach." she smirked at him as she lead theo up the stairs, hands interlinked.

their friends joined them some time later, collectively piling into the girls' dorm, with hands covering their eyes. what they expected was to find was the two in a rather comprising position, hence why they knocked, yet instead noticed theo and jules lying on her bed, sharing a spliff.

"you started without us?" blaise spoke in shock, sounding genuinely hurt by their actions.

"you guys were taking ages and we got bored." jules replied as if it were obvious, though by the looks on their faces, it wasn't.

"you invited him into our dorm, while he was practically undressing you there and then. what else were we supposed to do? interrupt you?"

"nice to know we're both such good actors, i was just making the rat jealous. hopefully now he'll finally leave me alone." her tone was doubtful however, everyone knew zach was overbearing to put it lightly, "so are you joing us or what?"

around half an hour passed and all of them in the room were practically greening out, because it turns out susan's dealer had changed his supply to something much stronger. jules ever the lightweight had been reduced to a giggling mess while she clung onto theo— an action their friends were too high to notice.

instagram

julesdiggory just posted...

liked by tnott, ceddiggory, lunalove and more

julesdiggory thesb so bretyh (theyre so pretty)

tagged tnott, daphnegg, pansyparkinson, berkshire, hermionej, susanbones, habbott

comments

bee put all the translations for her comments in brackets (thank me later)

rweasley the lack of appreciation is making me sad
julesdiggory shall i makes a pest tqi (shall i make a post two)
rweasley huh
tnott she wants to know if she should make a part two
rweasley how on earth did you get that
tnott fluent in jules by now
julesdiggory ehehehe my istalian stlalion (hehehe my italian stallion)

pansyparkinson shes so whipped for him
seamusfg it's embarrassing @deanthomas do better
deanthomas can never compare to juleo
julesdiggory whipped for your moms pussy BAZINGAAAAAAA
harryjpotter GOOOOTTTT EEEEEEM
bzabini cut them off im begging

ceddiggory jules
julesdiggory cedwinc (cedric)
ceddiggory fess up who's drugged my sister
ceddiggory i wont be mad
berkshire it was theo
bzabini the public menace
julesdiggory s not truie teno wouldn't ever do ganeg to me he loves mer iamr his caesar mia (it's not true theo wouldn't ever do that to me he loves me i'm his cara mia)
ceddiggory right ok have fun dealing with that
julesdiggory hahashdbed nott trues hehshehehe

zachsmith send her down
julesdiggory to do what? fuck your small dick?
zachsmith you already did
julesdiggory oh so now you can admit
georgew he'll never recover
fredw real question is how did she type that so flawlessly
rweasley she made theo type it out
harryjpotter not the only thing she made him do
julesdiggory im no daddy dom mister
hermionej Theo get off her phone

daphnegg you're so right we are cute
julesdiggory i neverre lies (i never lie)
hermionej You never use correct spelling or grammar either

bzabini she thinks we're too high to notice the fact she's now taking candids of her new boytoy
gweasley shes so down bad
julesdiggory fore onvsisos reasons look at my bella (for obvious reasons look at my bella)
lunalove you'll regret this in the morning better take her phone off her

tnott just posted a story...

liked by gweasley, lunalove, hermionej and more
seen by thiggs, zachsmith, berkshire and more

replies

sirius
jules just called me from harry's phone?
to say she could never be mad at you?
i don't even want to ask

tnott
tell her thanks

sirius
no i hung up ages ago
tell her yourself

tnott
ok 😝

sirius
hi jules

tnott
HEY UNCLE PADFOOOTTRT
HOW AREIS UOU
(how are you)

sirius
same as i was the five minutes ago you
asked me
glad you're having fun 😏

tnott
not that kind of fun ☹️

sirius
such a shame
be safe
remember only mix if you
dont mind being sick
oh and a chinese is the
best for munchies

tnott
we dont have a chinese
im so upset rn i am craving
some egg fried rice
but theo got me some frosties
so im a happy bunny

sirius
lovely theo

tnott
i am 🙈

sirius
bye theo

tnott
bye sirius

bee speaks ‼️🐝
remember dont do drugs unless you've got enough food stocked because unsatisfied munchies are the WORST obviously never experienced by yours truly this is all only based off what i've heard through the grapevine 🙈🙈

also SO SORRY for the late update my coursework has literally taken over my life literally blood sweat and tears have gone into my it and im not even finished yet 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.1K 51
two different worlds yet they were the same Theodore Nott x OC
106K 2.1K 19
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 a girl who refuses to love meets the boy who loves too much 𝐨𝐫 slytherin's party boy shows a ravenclaw the wonders of love ...
948K 15.3K 47
romance is not dead if you keep it just yours draco malfoy x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 2.22.23 finished: 3.29.23
52.2K 699 13
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...