✔𝖠 𝖶𝖺𝗋 𝖮𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌...

By Tvdargent

Sabrina Salvatore is pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's child or children meanwhile Klaus having the pregnant were... More

CAST
Chapter 1."PREGNANT WEREWOLF"
Chapter 2. "SING FOR ME"
Chapter 3. "ANOTHER WAY"
Chapter 4. "THE SPELL"
Chapter 5. "BESTIES"
Chapter 6. "TRAITOR"
Chapter 7. "BACK IN TOWN"
Chapter 8. "BRINA'S PLAN"
Chapter 9, "BONDING"
Chapter 10, "LONG TIME NO SEE"
Chapter 11, "NEW FRIEND"
Chapter 12, "HE MADE A FRIEND"
Chapters 13. "BORING HOUSE"
Chapter 14. "PIERCE AND SALVATORE"
Chapter 15. "JEALOUSY JEALOUSY"
Chapter 16. "STEFAN"
Chapter 17. "CAREBEAR"
Chapter 18. "BROTHER"
Chapter 19. "WHO ARE YOU"
Chapter 20. "REMEMBER ME"
Chapter 21. "CAN I BE HIM?"
Chapter 22. "GOODBYE"
Chapter 24. "TOXIC BROTHERS"
Chapter 25. "SILAS"
Chapter 26. "YOU'RE IN LOVE"
Chapter 27. "FLASHBACK"
Chapter 28. "YOU BETRAYED ME"
Chapter 29. "PAST IS BACK"
Chapter 30. "ENZO"
Chapter 31. "PROBLEM SOLVED"
Chapter 32. "KLAROLINE OR JAROLINE"
Chapter 33. "YOU GOT A GIRL"
Chapter 34. "NEW ORLEANS"
Chapter 35. "LEARN"
Chapter 36. "NEW PLACE"
Chapter 37. "STICTORIA"
Chapter 38. "KIDS"
Chapter 39. "DEAD"
Chapter 40. "THE END"

Chapter 23. "HISTORICAL BALL"

14 2 0
By Tvdargent

CHAPTER 23.
"HISTORICAL BALL"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Sabrina has been having a lot of fun in Mystic Falls with her friends and family but she still misses love of her life. Kol also has been too busy with protecting Hayley and his niece. Luckily, he also got chance to become closer with his family. Sabrina had been complaining with Victoria, Jason, Caroline and Ellie how much she misses Kol, so they have called him and he going to surprise her.

"I think that wolf girl, 'lijah and Nik are going to end up same as your two brothers and doble bitch" Kol said on the phone as he was in his car. On the other line, Brina was in the livingroom of her house.

"Maybe but Hayley is not like Elena. So you are lucky" Brina said with smile small as Kol chuckles.

"I have missed you, darling. I wish I were with you right now, so I could hug and never let you go." He said with smile and Brina laughed. "That laugh is which I needed to hear for all this time."

"I miss you too, so much." Brina said smiling. "How is Rebekah doing? I haven't talked to her since she and Jason broke up." She added her with smile.

"She has been really worried from the start but now she is seeing Matt. But I think she still misses Jason and sends voice-mails to him" He explained with smile. "How is my buddy doing?"

"He is trying to move on and already is dating a girl" she answered.

"Wait! What?" He asked her shocked.

There was heard doorbell on the door. "I will be back, there is a doorbell on the door." She said standing up and walking to the door but when she opened the door and  she saw someone she wanted to see. "Kol!" She yelled jumping at him and hugging Kol.

"Darling! I have missed you so much." Kol said and the couple kisses.

________________________

At the moment Damon Salvatore and Scott Pierce are at the Salvatore mansion explaining their plan to Jeremy. Jeremy is sitting on a chair and Damon is standing up, talking to him.

"So, as we know, in a psychotic lapse of judgment, Bonnie brought you back to life and died in the process. The—" Scott explained with smile but was interrupted by Damon.

"May she rest in peace." Damon added as Scott rolled his eyes.

"She's actually right over there." Jeremy said smiling and pointing at Bonnie who no one could see.

"Whatever. Look." Scott said. "The whole point is, I just happen to know a supernatural being who just happens to want to die, and in the spirit of nature needing balance and life for a life and all that stuff, I just think it would be a huge waste of a perfectly good death."

" What are you talking about?" Jeremy asked confused.

"Something Elena doesn't need to know about until it works." Damon said.

"You know that you keep a lot of secrets from her, right?" Scott asked.

"Why do you care?"

"I don't"

"Wait. You want to work with Silas?" Jeremy asked.

"Bingo!" Scott said. "From the beginning, Silas' whole bad-guy plan was to kill himself, pass on to wherever he was gonna pass on to, and reunite with his dead girlfriend, Amara. Not Qetsi—whatever. " He explained.

"I want to use his death to bring Bonnie back to life." Damon said. 'To die, he has to be mortal. If he's mortal, then he's a witch, and if he dies as a witch then he's stuck on the Other Side forever."

"He already tried to bring down the veil to the Other Side. He failed." Jeremy said. Then Bonnie says something and he listened to her. Scott and Damon shared a look rolling their eyes as they sighed.

"She knows we can't hear her, right?" Scott asked Jeremy rolling his eyes annoyed.

Jeremy signed annoyed  "She thinks Silas wants to destroy the Other Side completely." He said. "She also says that powerful spells are bound by something even more powerful-- the moon, a comet, a doppelgänger. The Other Side was made 2,000 years ago, and it still exists. That means she must have bound it to something that could exist just as long."

Scott and Damon share a look once again before continuing. "Back to my original question. Let's say Silas destroys the Other Side, cures himself, becomes a witch. Is it supernaturally possible that he can do a spell that swaps her life for his life once he--pfft--kills himself?" Scott asked.

Bonnie said something.

"What'd she say? Tell me?"

Jeremy pauses a moment. "She's in!"

Damon and Scott high-fived.

______________________

Natalie walks through campus and sees a guy sitting before and looking at Megan's picture on a small shrine. He sighs deeply and she approaches him.

"Hey." She greeted smiling and guy looks at her confused before greeting as well.

"Hey?" He said confused.

Natalie smiled "I am Natalie. Megan used to be my cousin's roommate. Did you know her?" She asked.

"We knew each other growing up." He said looking down and Natalie's smile disappeared understanding him.

"Oh, wow. I am sorry." She said and he shrugs off her comment and grabs an old wilted flower from the shrine as he stands up.

"Pretty sad memorial, huh? Guess it's not exactly cool to mourn during fall rush." He said.

"Everyone mourns differently. Some do flowers. Others do what their loved ones would have wanted." Natalie explained and he gave her small smile nodding.

"Yeah. Well, what Megan would have wanted was to still be here alive." He said and Natalie looked down.

"They said she committed suicide."

"Yeah. I know. That's what they said."

" So then, what do you think happened?" She asked him.

He quickly grabs his bag from the floor. "Yeah. If you care about her, get her sunflowers. She liked those." He walks away.

"Hey, do you have a name?"

"Yeah. I do."

He keeps walking away and she sighed annoyed. Away from them, Tyler and Jason are walking around talking, laughing and remembering the old time.

"Oh, before I forget, Caroline talked to the registrar, and your major is -- drum roll -- sociology..." Jason started.

"How about we don't talk about my major right now?" Tyler asked counting walking.

"And she compelled you a single."

"Definitely don't want to talk about my dorm room." Tyler said.

"Well, we could talk about the hybrid-sized jerk that you have been for not calling me back ever." Jason said. He has missed his best friend.

"How many times do you want me to tell you? I have been helping a werewolf pack in the land of no cell phone reception." Tyler explained.

"Well, lucky for you, I figured out a way for you to make up for it." Jason said. "You are escorting my friend to the Whitmore Historical Ball.

"The what?"

"It's the one time a year were they put their whole collection on display, and everyone dresses up as famous historical figures. Caroline got Stefan a costume. Even he's going. Come on, Tyler. I mean, how cute will you and my ex-fiance be as Bonnie and Clyde?" He asked.

"Seriously, why do you sound like Caroline?" Tyler asked as he chuckles. "And your ex-fiance as in my ancestor? Victoria Lockwood? The pregnant werewolf? " He asked and Jason nodded.

"Exactly?"

"Hey, buddy." Tyler said stopping. "Even if I broke up with Caroline, that doesn't mean you can't date her. I have always known that you guys liked each others from the start and I know you like each others now. Also, Natalie told me about you two fake dating, so I just wanted to let you know that I don't care if you start dating Caroline. Do whatever you want." He said and Jason smiled at him.

"Thanks" He said.

____________________

*Whitmore Historical Ball*

Victoria and Tyler walk in as Natalie and Jason followed behindm "Wow. All of this and Caroline wasn't even on the dance committee." Tyler said.

"I may have e-mailed them a few suggestions." Natalie said with smirk as and Victoria smiles.

"I may have helped" She added.

"Did I mention you are the hottest serial killer in here?" Jason asked Natalie and she giggles.

"Well, considering the crowd, I will take that as a compliment." Natalie said with smile and Jason smiles at her.

Tyler notices Stefan "I thought Caroline got Stefan a costume." He said as Jason, Victoria, and Natalie glanced Stefan.

"He's James Dean. Care said, she went easy on him. Looks like she figured, between the blood lust drama, the Damon-Elena drama, the abuser drama, he's been through enough." Victoria explained and Stefan walked up to them.

Stefan did not even glance or say anything to anyone , he just looked at Victoria with saying. "Hey, dance with me. I am buzzed, and I am on the verge of having a good time." He said and Victoria looked at Tyler who nodded.

"Have fun. I will get us drinks" Tyler said as Victoria and Stefan leave to the dance floor.

"Ooh, we are going to have a new couple" Jason said with smirk.

Natalie smiles at him as she walks away. She aproaches the guy who's wearing a tuxedo t-shirt. It was guy who she meet this morning.

"Hey, whatever your name is. Nice t-shirt, understated." She said and he smiles.

"Hey, whatever you are supposed to be." He said.

"I don't even know who I am because my cousin got me this costume" she said smiling.

"Impressed."

"So, does a costume compliment earn me, like, a formal introduction?" Natalie asked him.

"Why do you want to know who I am?" The guy tries to walk away but Natalie grabs him by the arm.

She mumbled truth spell, "Did you kill Megan?" She asking him.

"Of course not."

"Then why are you acting so shady?"

"Because everyone around me dies. It's like a curse. My friends, my family-- one by one, I have lost every single person in my life. So, if you had any idea what survivor's guilt felt like, you would leave me alone." He said with looking down and Natalie's eyes widen in shock and regret.

"I am so sorry. Forget about my questions." Natalie said walking away but he grabbed her hand.

"It's Aaron. My name. I will see you around, maybe." A guy who's name is Aaron said and  he leaves. Natalie smiled to herself before leaving to find Jason or Victoria or Ellie

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

AARON AND NATALIE?

SHOULD I KEEP HIM?

Sabrina and Kol were busy with something else that's way they weren't in this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.7K 50
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
593 72 6
𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 Scarlett and Elijah, more in love than ever, wanted to leave the United States to live in France, their plan is going...
47K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
229K 5.3K 22
**First Read The Salvatore Sister • Ava Rose Salvatore** Ava, who recently came back from the dead as a human, goes to New Orleans to go find answers...