Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter...

By Autumn_writer2000

Humse dosti karni hai toh ek baat yaar rakhna Madam sir.... Dosti ki hai woh wajha kuch bhi Karishma Singh ko... More

Blur and Character Sketch
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6.
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap.15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
🌹Maha Episode- A🌹
🌹 Maha Episode-B 🌹
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
🌹Promo🌹
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Haseen Dilruba🌹 BONUS 🌹Majnu Singh
Promo
Chap 30
PROMO
Chap 32
PROMO
Chap 33
Bonus
Chap 35- A
Chap 35- B
Chap 36
Chap 37.
Friday's Night Sneak Peek
PROMO.
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Aaj Raat
Chap 43
Chap 44
PROMO
Chap 45
Weekend Special
Note
Sneak Peek
Maha Episode- A
Maha Episode-B
PROMO
Chap 46
Chap 47
Chap 48
🍁 Second Last 🍁
End Of Chapter One
An Announcement and Small Help
#Phirse Milege Hum
Thank You 🙏

chap 31

944 131 63
By Autumn_writer2000

🌹____________🌹

Haseena Malik maintained a focused gaze, looking directly into Karishma Singh's eyes. In a sudden and unexpected move, Karishma Singh stood up from bed and standing in front of Urmila. She commanded the rest.

" Ap sab kamare se bahir jaye"

" Karishma ma----"

" Bahir"

With an authoritative tone and look. Karishma Singh made trio ladies silently moved out.

Karishma Singh locked the door and closing the window curtains. She marches back to Urmila.

Now both Karishma Singh and Urmila were standing face to face, their eyes locked in a tense exchange. Karishma maintained a steady gaze, unwavering in her determination, while Urmila couldn't help but avert her eyes, stealing glances at Karishma.

Despite this, Karishma remained focused, never breaking her gaze from Urmila. Finally, breaking the silence, Karishma reached into her holster and retrieved her service gun.

With a deliberate motion, she placed them into Urmila's hand.

The weight of the gun Haseena and its fire emerging in Karishma's eyes were indication to Haseena, about
a significant shift to rise in their relationship.

The consequences of her actions loomed large, threatening to unravel everything she held dear. In that intense moment, Haseena realized that her life was about to take an irreversible turn, and the fear that gripped her soul would forever haunt her, leaving an indelible mark on her journey.

"Yeh kya hai chatak chandni?"

Urmila asked looking at her hand.

" Humko toh kuch yaad nahi. Lakin tumko to sab yaad haina. Joh bhi kal raat ko yaha is kamare main hua, woh sab tumko yaad hai, humko nahi.

Humko sach main kuch bhi yaad nahi hai aur ab joh kuch bhi ab humko yaad rahy gaya hai. Toh woh bus ab itna yaad hai ke humko madam sir ke qaitlon ko unke hisaye ka woh dard, woh zakhm dena hai. Joh unho ney madam sir ko diya tha.

Hum bhi unko us hi jaagh par aur us se hazarguna zada woh dard unke seene main, unki roh main bhare gay.

Jis dard se humari madam sir humari ankho se samne guzar rahi thi aur hum------

Karishma's heart pounded in her chest as she stood frozen, unable to utter a single word. The memories of those horrifying days flooded her mind, threatening to break her composure. She closed her eyes tightly, desperately trying to block out the haunting images that played before her. But no matter how hard she tried, the scene before her eyes remained vivid and painful.

Her madam sir, the person she had admired and respected, lay before her, gasping for breath, their life slipping away.

The helplessness washed over Karishma like a tidal wave, leaving her paralyzed with grief and regret. She had always been there for them, ready to assist in any way possible, but now, in this critical moment, she found herself powerless.

Haseena witnessed her beloved Karishma in excruciating pain, her heart shattered into a million pieces.

The sight of Karishma's weakened state was unbearable, and Haseena's emotions surged within her like a tidal wave.

Overwhelmed by a mix of love, concern, and desperation, Haseena couldn't hold herself back any longer. With tears streaming down her face, she rushed towards Karishma and enveloped her in a tight, heartfelt embrace.

In that moment, their bodies pressed together. However, Karishma Singh couldn't reciprocate the hug. She still didn't learn, how to hug and how to reciprocate her pain.

Song plays in bgm

Teri bahon mein jo sakun tha mila
Main dhoondha bohat tha
Phir na mila aa

Despite of this fact, Haseena's arms became a sanctuary, offering solace and support. The intensity of their connection transcended words as Haseena poured all her love and strength into that embrace, hoping to provide even the slightest comfort to her beloved Karishma in her time of pain.

" Humari jaan"

Haseena mumbled more tightly securing her love in her warmth.

" Madam sir"

Again the most devoting name comes on Karishma's dry lips and tears welled up in Karishma's closed eyes.

Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main
Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main

Her fists clenched in frustration. She wanted to scream, to do something, anything to save them, but the cruel reality held her captive. The weight of her inability to help pressed heavily upon her, suffocating her spirit.

Main jee bhar ke ro loon
Teri baahon mein so loon
Aa phir se mujhe mil
Main tujhse yeh bolun
Tu anmol thi
Pal pal bolti thi
Aisi chup tu laga ke gai
Saari khushiyan kha ke gai

Karishma's silence spoke volumes. The pain etched on her face revealed the depths of her anguish and the scars that would forever mark her soul. She would carry the burden of that fateful day, haunted by the memory of her madam sir's suffering and her own perceived failure to act.

Haye andar andar se toota main
Tere ishq mein khud hi se rootha main
Haye teri hoon saari ki saari main
Ho par tere liye bazaari main

"Woh sab humare gunaghar hai aur joh kuch bhi kal yaha hua us lamhe se hum tumhare gunahgar hai, Urmila"

Karishma Singh finally broke the silence but her body wasn't ready to leave her soul.

" Kar--Chatak chandni meri ba---"

" Nahi, tumko hum par rehaam karna ka koi zaurat nahi hai. Gunah, gunah he hota hai, chahiye phir woh kisi ka jaan le kar kiya ho ke kisi ki zindagi barbad kar ke.

Gunah, gunah hota hai aur humari nazar main aise gunah ke saza. Sirf aur sirf maut hai."

Haseena's heart comes to mouth after hearing death name from Karishma's lips, her grip loosened, and she quickly broke the hugm

" Aye! Majnu Singh, yeh tu yeh kya bole rahi hai?"

Haseena chided widening her eyes with a mix of shock and fear.

Karishma Singh too realized what she did and how she let Urmila get closed to her. When she has always kept two feet distance from all unknown person and never let any one touch her and get close to her.

Then why she let Urmila to get this much close to her? When she has slowly began believing her brain not her heart as for her heart.

Urmila is one and only her longing desire, her madam sir but for her brain she's just a look alike of her madam sir, just an imposter not else.

Believing her brain this time, Karishma Singh quickly took her steps back and maintaining distance from Urmila. She said in authoritative tone. 

" Shh! Tab hum khamosh thy. Ab tumko rehna hoga. Woh bhi tab tak. Jab tak hai jaan. Samjhi rahi hona humari baat ko, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre?"

" Haan"

Urmila nodded feeling pang on her soul to see fresh layers of tears in Karishma's eyes which she's trying to control but like her, tears are too betraying Karishma Singh. 

" Dekho hum na tumko koi saafi nahi de rahy aur na he tum se koi rehaam chahte hai.

Lakin humne tumhare sath, yaha is band kamare main kya kiya. Humko kuch yaad nahi hai kuch bhi nahi aur tumko pata hai humko na kuch theek se ab kuch yaad bhi nahi rehta.

Aur joh bhoolta nahi woh toh na bus ab ik he surat hai joh humko sirf yaad hai aur hum shayad khud ko bhi kho de lakin woh surat, woh ankhe humko humesha yaad hai aur rahy gayi.

Aur tumko pata haina woh surat tum se milta hai. Pata haina tumko?"

Karishma Singh asked in pleading tone that except nodding positive in response, Haseena wouldn't utter a word and nor her guilt let her do.

" Yehi woh surat tha jisko dekh kar humare seene main pade pathar ney dharkan sikh liya tha.

Hum us haseen chehre par kaise koi bura chaap chod karte hai. Humne toh kabhi jis
ke bare main kabhi humare  sapano main bhi galat nahi socha.

Humesha unka saman kiya hai. Ek kaafir ho kar bhi unki Pooja ki hai.

Haan kabhi apne Bhagwan samane dost ke sath gusa bhi hue hai, un se ladte bhi thy aur humesha unke nafarma rahy hai. Lakin itna nafarman hone ke baad bhi.

Humne madam sir ko kabhi galat nazar se nahi dekha aur na he kabhi kisi aur ko yeh gunah karne diya tha.

Aur agar kisi ney woh gunah kar diya toh humne seedha hospital main unka landing kar diya hota tha.

Aur yeh humara niyaam hai aur niyaam toh sab ke liya. Haina ek jaise hota hai, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre?"

Karishma Singh asked Urmila while nodding her head and so as Urmila did. She simply shook her head.

" Haan"

A weak smile smear on Karishma's dry lips. She wept her unwanted tears and spoke.

" Toh phir hum bhi tumhare gunahgar hai. Humne agar tumko agar galat nazar se bhi chua hai. Toh aise gunah ki saza toh phir sirf maut hai hoti haina"

Again hearing death name from Karishma's mouth. Haseena Malik finally losses her paitence. She grabbed Karishma by the arms and jerked her forcefully, her voice trembling with anger and fear as she yelled at her.

" Bus kar tu pagal hogi hai. Kab se teri bekawas sun rahi hoon ke koi nahi, shaday tere dil ko sakoon mile jaye.

Phir nahi, tujhe toh pata nahi kya dewaani chad gayi hai apne madam sir ke naam ki.

Agar main tujhe Majnu Singh na bolu toh phir kya bolu, huh?

Pagalo jaise haal kiya hua hai tumne khud ka aur yeh kya kab se maarne, maarne ki baat kare jaa rahi hai tu?

Kisi ki zindagi hai tu? Kisi ki khawaish hai tu. Samjh meri baat ko. Tu bhi kisi ka pyaar hai aur jis ka tu pyaar hai.

Kabhi uske bare main socha hai, ke woh tujhe is haal main, dekh kar uske dil par kya beethi hogi, socha hai tune?

Nahi, par tu kaise soche gayi? Tere dimagh par toh bus madam sir aur madam sir ka bhoot sawar hai.

Na uske aagye tujhe kuch nazar aata hai aur na kuch samjhe aata hai.

Toh jab tujhe uske elawa kuch dikhta nahi, kuch sujta nahi. Toh phir kaise? Kaise pagal Majnu Singh, tune yeh mann liya ke tumne mere sath kuch galat kiya hai?

Kaise? Kuch nahi kiya tumne mere sath, kuch bhi kal yaha nahi hua humare beeche. Sun rahi hai meri baat pagal?

Maine sirf tere sath jhoot bola tha. Jhoot bol rahi thi main"

Haseena in disguised of Urmila, not just burst her feelings for her love but she unfolded the lie she created.

" Kya?"

Karishma Singh mumbled taking her step back. She couldn't believe that till now one more guilt of touch Urmila that has started killing her. It was lie, a horrible lie of her already darken soul. 

" Tere hontho par toh sirf madam sir ka naam tha. Tune toh mujhe chua tak bhi nahi."

Haseena fell on floor feeling guilt about all the lies that are not just killing her love but she's too dying in the pool of pain and guilt.

" Kyun kiya tumne aisa? Ka bigade tha humne tumhara? Joh tumne humare aur madam sir ke rishte ko aise sansar kar diya?"

Karishma Singh asked in pleading tone where the fresh layers of tears again made there way from her eyes to drawn Haseena Malik in it. 

" Main bus jaana chahti thi ke tu apni madam sir se kitna pyaar karti hai "

Karishma's eyes grew big and got more red in anger to listen Urmila words.

" Kya kaha tum ne? Hum madam sir se----- ( breaking the near by vase on floor. Karishma yelled) Nahi karte hum madam sir se pyaar, nahi karte hai hum un se pyaar"

Urmila gets scared to see rage burning in Karishma's eyes. She tried to touch in Karishma but she moaned in pain when Karishma yelled on her squeezing her from arms.

" Kisi ney kaha tum ko? Kisi ney kaha ke hum madam sir se pyaar karte hai? Bolo?"

Karishma Singh squealed shaking Urmila with great rage.

" Teri ankho ney."

Urmila stammered shivering under rage of Karishma Singh hold and gaze.

Karishma Singh pushed her on bed and shouted at top of her voice.

" Galat dekha hai tumne. Galat socha ha tumne aur galat lagta samjhte hai woh sab bhi. Jin ko lagta hai, ke hum madam sir-----

Nahi hai humne un se pyaar, Nahi karte hum un se pyaar aur na he kabhi kisi kar paye gay. Samjhi tum, samjhi. Urmila Mahdev Mahtreeeee"

In a fit of uncontrollable anger, Karishma's frustration reached its boiling point.
She let out a piercing yell that echoed through the room, shattering the silence.

In a moment of impulsive rage, she slammed her hand onto a small glass table, causing it to splinter and break into sharp fragments. As the glass shattered, a searing pain shot through Karishma's hand, causing blood to immediately start oozing from the wound.

The sight of the blood sent a wave of fear coursing through Haseena's veins, her eyes widening in terror at the sight of Karishma's injury. The room fell into a heavy silence, the intensity of the moment leaving both Karishma and Haseena stunned.

Haseena stood there, stunned, as her heart sank into the depths of despair. Fear gripped her tightly, as her mind raced to find an explanation for Karishma's sudden revelation.

Was there someone else who had captured Karishma's heart in the past, only to break it and leave her scarred? Was Haseena now being punished for the sins of another?

These thoughts bore down on Haseena, suffocating her with a sense of impending doom. The fear that consumed her was not just about losing Karishma, but also about the haunting possibility that she was paying the price for someone else's betrayal.

She held Karishma's bleeding hand and intertwining her fingers were hers.

A mere plead comes on Haseena's quiver lips.

" Kyun? Kya madam sir se phele teri zindagi main koi aur tha kya? Jis ney tera dil toota aur--- "

She demanded answer from her love that, why? Why she's can't love her? Why she's lying when her eyes are screaming the truth. 

Karishma Singh looked at Haseena's crying face and her heart bleeds more than her hand, her heart bleed to see tears in Urmila or Haseena eyes.

"Chatak chandni, idhar dekh meri taraf"

Urmila requsted Karishma, who mustered up the strength to hide her pain. She turned to face Urmila and commanded her.

"Bandook uthao humari aur apne hatho se mar do humko! Aur yaad rakhna goli seedha humare Dil par lagni chahiye. Na ik inch left, na ek right. Seedha yaha is dil main"

Karishma pointed at her heart. Urmila lower her gaze and looking at Karishma's heart cries nodding her negative.

" Main sorry bol rahi haina. Maine kaha na ke main bus tere sath mazak kar rahi thi.

Chal shant ho ja tujhe doctor ney gusa karne se mana kiya haina. Aur dekh phir khud ko zakhmi kar liya. Aa mere sath baith idhare main teri patti kar deti hoon"

Urmila said caressing Karishma's cheek to calm her hand down but like before. Haseena's touch didn't show her spell on Karishma this time.

It seemed like for the sake of nation. Haseena Malik didn't lost her identity only but she lost her right on her love too.

" Lakin hum mazakh nahi karte. Uthao bandook. Jaldi"

Karishma Singh deadly commanded Urmila while taking steps back.

" Maine kaha na ek bar tujhe kuch nahi kiya toh phir kahe pagalpan kar rahi hai tu?

Aur tu rukh zara, yeh rita maine pehla haina. Toh ab main he isko samate gayi. Main abhi sab ko ja kar bahir sab ko batati hai ke main mazak kiya tha. Tune mere sath aisa waisa kuch bhi nahi kiya"

Urmila declared wiping her tears and moves. Karishma was fast enough to pulled her back from wrist.

" Kya kar rahi ho tum. Tum kahin nahi jane wali aur na he tum kisi ko kuch bolo gayi. Samjhi tum"

Karishma Singh more firmly held Urmila from wrist so that she doesn't pull one more wrong stunt and causes problem for herself.

Because though she's not Urmila for her near ones but for her stubborn heart who is not ready to believe and listen others. It doesn't want the world to even rise a finger on Urmila or Haseena Malik.

" Chodd mereko, jaane de mujhe main sab ko batati gayi"

Urmila said wriggling in Karishma's hold. Karishma glared her angrily and pushing her against the wall deadly commanded

" Tum kisi ko kuch nahi batao gayi. Na aaj, na kal aur he ke kabhi. Tum kabhi kisi ko nahi batao gayi. Samjh rahi ho humari baat ko?"

Karishma Singh yelled smacking her already injured hand on wall behind Urmila.

Urmila closed her eyes in fear and trembling down mumbled.

" Sab tereko galat samjhe gay"

Karishma chuckled on this and wiping Urmila's tears with her other hands spoke.

" Tumko humara chinta karne ka zaroorat nahi hai, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre.

Aur hum toh phele se he bigade hue thy. Humko toh madam sir nay sawara tha.

Aur jis ney hum jaise belagam janwar ko sawara ho. Tum kya samjhti ho? ( Karishma eyes again gets filled with fresh layers of tears while recalling the time when Haseena Malik used to scold her like a kid and always used to cage her simply with one dead look of hers)

Karishma Singh ke hote hue, hum tumko madam sir ka naam, unka waqar, unka sar kisi ke aagaye hum na kabhi kis ke aagaye jhukane de gay aur na he kisi ko badnaam kare gaye.

Phir chahey tum ho ke madam sir khud. Hum yeh haq kisi ko bhi nahi de gay. Ke woh humari madam sir ko daagdar kare. Samjhi tum?"

" Aur tera ka? Sab tujhe nahi galat samjhe gaye?"

Urmila asked opening her moist eyes on her love and feels like killing herself for spoiling her love image in front of others.

" Humne kaha na, humko koi fark nahi padta. Jis ko humare bare main joh sochna hai, sochne do.

Lakin madam sir par hum ek aanch bhi bardast nahi kare gaye gay. Ek bhi nahi"

Karishma Singh told nodding her head negative. Urmila kept hand on Karishma's cheek, gently wiping tears from her cheek and straight looking into Karishma's eyes spoke

" Itna samaan dene ke bad bhi kehti hai. Ke tu madam sir se pyaar nahi karti?"

Karishma Singh abruptly looked away. Haseena smiled a little and wiping her tears said in Urmila style.

"Tu apni madam sir ke liya pagal hai, Majnu Singh hai, main nahi.

Main Urmila hai, Urmila Mahdev Mahtre hai aur Urmi apne mann ki karti hai. Kisi ki sun ke nahi lati. Samjhi tu meri baat, chatak chandni ke nahi?"

Main abhi sab ko sach batate gayi aur tu mereko nahi roke gayi"

Urmila declared pushing Karishma a little and was about to open the door but hearing Karishma's stern voice. She was taken back.

"Rukh jao Urmila Mahdev Mahtre. Agar ab tumne iko aur kadam bhi aagye bhada.

Toh wada karte hai us se phele tum humko mara hua pao gayi. Aur yeh toh pura shahre jaanta hai ke. Karishma Singh apne wada ka kitni paki hai"

Urmila turned and was left numb to watch Karishma Singh. She with the same bleeding hand was pointing gun near her temple.

" Yeh tu kya kar rahi hai. Chhod isko aur acha theek hai main nahi bole gayi kisi ko kuch bhiJaise tu kahe gayi, main kare gayi. Plij gun neeche kar de, mera pyaar Majnu Singh nahi?"

Urmila  said cooing Karishma Singh while taking slow steps close to Karishma to snatch the gun from Karishma before she does some thing foolish.

Karishma Singh shook her head negative like a stubborn kid and taking her steps backwards said sobbing.

" Nahi, tum jhooti ho. Tum jhoot bol rahi ho. Sab jhoot bolte hai. Aur hum tumhare koi pyaare Majnu Singh nahi hai. Hum Karishma hai, Karishma Singh hai aur ab hum kisi par bhi yakeen nahi kare gay. Kis par bhi nahi.

Tumko jaana haina, tumko sab ko sach bola haina. Jao bol, jao aur humare pass mat ao. Humare maare lage gey khud ko. Hum mare lagye"

" Ka kar rahi hai tu? Neeche rakh gun yaar. Aur hum jhoot nahi bol rahy. Jaan, please humari baat sune. Yaha humare pass ao. Plij humari jaan, humara baby"

Haseena said cooing Karishma. Hearing baby from Haseena's mouth. A smile smear on Karishma's face and she gets lost in past.

"Arshu beta, mumma bus one week ke liya toh jaa rahi hai. Phir jab hum waise aaye gay to phir hum aur Arshu baby sath main zoo jaye gay aur baby ki fav ice cream aur rides le gay"

" Nahi, Arshu ko kuch nahi chahiye. Humko ko sirf mumma chahiye aur kuch bhi nahi aur ap Arshu ko bhi sath le kar jao. Nahi toh nahi jaane dena humne apko"

" Baby jaana important hai aur phir apke exams hai. Beta zid nahi karte na"

" Hum zid nahi kar rahi mumma. Arshu apse love you karti haina. Aur apke pata haina Arshu ko mumma ke bina ek din bhi acha nahi lagta. Yeh toh phir seven days hai.

Nah, nah, koi bhi nahi jaa rahi ap"

" Beta mumma ka pyaar Arshu baby nahi hai and Mumma too loves her chriping bird a lot . Aur dekho sab humare baby par hass rahy hai"

" Hasne do lakin ap nahi jao gayi. Nahi jao gayi. Bus Arshu ney bol diya to bol diya aur yeh humara order hai.

Warna Arshu  kabhi bhi apse baat nahi kare gay aur na apse love you karne gay"

" Nahiii"

Karishma Singh screamed at top of her voice that got merged with gunshot.

"Karishma Singhhhh!!"

🍁____________🍁

How's the update?

Do lemme know and don't forget to comment and hit the 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 600 20
I'm just inspired by some idea I'm gonna pitch it here You guys can request it if you want any preference but no super senior and junior i kinda love...
19.9K 1K 25
Possessiveness, jealousy, hatred, pain...these were the things she learned growing up in the infamous Khan Haveli where ego of its residents was even...
23.8K 3.1K 34
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 Aadhure kissaye ki Ik naya safar main Nayi kahaani. Kya hoga is kahaani main do toote dilo ka milaan? Kya hoga is kahaani...
7.7K 633 27
Mere saare vaade vaade reh Gaye aadhe Hai kasoor kya, Hai kasoor kya, Jeet ke bhi haare haare ... Khwaab yeh bichare yeh fitoor kya yeh fitoor kya ...