Cheers To My Beautiful

By Kem-Bee

"So, ready to make your wish?" I smiled, though my stomach was doing flips. He sighed miserably. "This would... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pending
Chapter 2: Distant bestie
Chapter 3: We'll meet again
Chapter 4: Surprise package
Chapter 5: Surprise package (2)
Chapter 6: Most are fantasy
Chapter 7: Did she just talk?
Chapter 8: Ever heard of G-Steel?
Chapter 9: We meet again
Chapter 10. Steamy hot what?
Chapter 11: Marry me
Chapter 12: This is a stupid idea
Chapter 13: I wait
Chapter 14: Guess Gabriel isn't a bad last name
Chapter 15: You want me to be your PA?
Chapter 16: For now
Chapter 17: Points
Chapter 18: First day
Chapter 19: The ex - emergency
Chapter 20: Exposed
Chapter 21: Since you can't get rid of her, why not give her out?
Chapter 22: Just calm down
Chapter 23: What if she's innocent?
Chapter 24: Believe me now?
Chapter 25: You agreed, I didn't.
Chapter 26: Then, challenge accepted
Chapter 27: If you're going to fall for him, then make him fall too
Chapter 28: Let the games begin
Chapter 29: Isn't this what I wanted?
Chapter 30: Do you have a sister?
Chapter 31: Save yourself
Chapter 32: Pillow talk
Chapter 33: Try to stop me
Chapter 34: Promise me you will
Chapter 35: You feel more than a crush
Chapter 36: I'll figure it out
Chapter 37: His sister
Chapter 38: He's in love with me?
Chapter 39: You just watch
Chapter 40: Proper protocol
Chapter 41: Remind me never to tell you a secret
Chapter 42: It'll be a win
Chapter 43: Interesting
Chapter 44: Is this the right decision?
Chapter 45: Digging Three Friends
Chapter 46: My work here is done
Chapter 47: Don't hate me
Chapter 48: No fucking way
Chapter 49: No fucking way! (2)
Chapter 50: Seven More Days
Chapter 51: deep shit
Chapter 52: You know it's not his fault, right?
Chapter 53: Forever and always
Chapter 54: Finally married
Chapter 55: On to the next man
Chapter 56: Too cheesy
Chapter 57: It's your fault
Chapter 58: I want her dead
Chapter 59: wedding gift
Chapter 60: This is fucking real
Chapter 61: odd
Chapter 62: Think it through
Chapter 63: Will you help me?
Chapter 64: You don't fool me
Chapter 65: Make it difficult
Chapter 66: Isn't it too early?
Chapter 67: Knock em dead
Chapter 68: First date
Chapter 69: Can't you see we are busy?
Chapter 70: frak it
Chapter 71: Go out there and catch his heart
Chapter 72: We're dating and in love
Chapter 73: So boyfriend, huh?
Chapter 74: Positive
Chapter 75: Whipped
Chapter 77: What they do on guys' night
Chapter 78: Girls' night
Chapter 79: The Auction
Chapter 80: a date with the devil
Chapter 81: Physical Nightmare
Chapter 82: she'll be fine
Chapter 83: Their dark secret
Chapter 84: Abduction
Chapter 85: We don't have time
Chapter 86: Proposal
Chapter 87: Safe
Chapter 88: Everything will be okay
Chapter 89: We are quarreling
Chapter 90: To My Beautiful
Epilogue
Updates on The Cold She-wolf sequel

Chapter 76: Would you believe me if I called his name?

453 57 0
By Kem-Bee

Meredith's standpoint

"Since you are so good at matching people up, think you can match me up with someone?" Laney asked sheepishly. "I see a lot of men here,"

"But only one is meant for you," Chelsea said.

"So, I'm not the only one who picked up on it? I forgot you are my twin, we are so cool." Autumn giggled.

"High five, sister!" Chelsea shouted.

"High ten, bitch!" They did a very loud high ten and laughed.

"What are these two idiots talking about?" Brianna snorted. Beats me.

"Delaney, if I should tell you that the only man who would love you for eternity is here, would you believe me? Would you believe me if I called his name?"

"Who?" Laney asked curiously.

"Jaxon." Chelsea deadpanned.

"What?" Laney gasped.

"It might be impossible to believe but Jaxon has been in love with you way before Paul even met you. According to what Cai told me, you guys were somehow friends and it was through him you met Paul. Being a friend, he didn't want to backstab his friend, especially when the girl in question didn't even love him back. So he caved; he swallowed his love and turned to other women, turned his desires to them. After Paul died, he tried to get close to you again but you are still as clueless as you were back then."

"Have you seen how he adores Angela? How much does he love her?" Chelsea asked and looked at Angela, we all did too. "I have babysat that angel for two years. I know how much she loves Mordecai and Jaxon, and how she always wished he was her dad. They both have a bond, a very strong bond, one that I don't understand…"

"But she does," Autumn said, looking at Laney seriously. "Anyways, if you really want love, Jaxon is the only one who can give you that. As for his extra children, just overlook it. Plus, he only has two extra children who are yet to be born. The reports haven't fully confirmed the father, but I'm going to handle it for you if you are willing to talk to me." Laney stood up immediately, her eyes glistening with tears.

"I have to go…" She scurried away.

"What was that all about?" I asked confusedly. Chelsea and Autumn looked at each other and then at me. We have this connection that helps us converse silently.

"Jaxon is the biological father of Angela," my mouth dropped as I picked that up from Autumn.

"At first I didn't know but when I first met him a year ago, when he came to pick her up from my place, I suspected it. The girl might look everything like her mother, but she has reddish brown hair like Jaxon. I was confused then but still didn't care because it wasn't my business." Chelsea said.

"I didn't either until I met Jaxon at the diner. The hair couldn't be a coincidence, her love for him couldn't be just nothing. I don't know, my instinct told me so Chelsea helped me take her hair while I took his. The DNA test was positive. The way I see it, Delaney and Jaxon must have accidentally slept with each other one period and that resulted in Angela but she lied it was Paul's. That must be the reason she avoids him somehow." Autumn explained further.

"I couldn't keep it a secret so I told Andy, turns out they knew but preferred to act like they didn't. Aaron noticed it first, the red hair being the most obvious trait, and also her love for creepy food. Jaxon's mother is somehow like that. Again, she was more attached to him when she was born and till now. The only ones who don't know about it are Jaxon and Angela."

"That's fucked up! Why would she lie like this? Angela and Jaxon will never forgive her." I thought angrily. They nodded.

"I think she knows that, that is why she is too afraid to tell. She wasn't expecting Paul to die, he wasn't supposed to die but he did when she was four and by then she couldn't just blurt out that she lied about the biological father of the baby. Delaney didn't mean harm, she didn't want to break their friendship." Autumn explained.

"And Paul never knew?"

"Andy said he never knew until he died. The guys knew when she turned five months old but kept it to themselves, Mama warned them that it was best they act like they didn't know."

"Shit!" I cursed out loud, automatically ending our silent conversation.

"I hate it when you girls do this, talk silently," Constance grumbled. Autumn smiled.

"Hey, everyone!" I turned my head to see Jaxon on the stage with the others, including their other two friends Blake and Jaybie. "So we are going to sing now… Well, I can't sing so they will." At least, now I know where Angela got her talkative spirit from.

"Seriously?" Chelsea called out with a laugh.

"It was either this or we do a lap dance," Mordecai grumbled.

"Let's get this show on the road! Women, cheer for your men!" Jaxon was so happy, unknown what he was missing in his life. Immediately the music came on, we all broke into loud cheers and clapping to encourage them. Andy, Blake, and Jaybie were more than happy to do it.

"Cut my heart about one, or two times
Don't need to question the reason, I'm yours, I'm yours
I'd move the earth or lose a fight just to see you smile
'Cause you got no flaws, no flaws

I'm not tryna be your part-time lover
Sign me up for the full-time, I'm yours, all yours

So, what a man gotta do?
What a man gotta do?
To be totally locked up by you…" The men sang in unison. At least, the first three did while the others, namely Mordecai, Jacky, and Aaron, scoffed and looked at their friends like they were nonentities.

"You ain't tryna be wasting time
On stupid people and cheap lines, I'm sure, I'm sure
So I'd give a million dollars just for you to grab me by the collar
And knock on these doors, these doors

I'm not tryna be your part-time lover
Sign me up for the full-time, I'm yours, I'm yours…" They all sang. We were all cheering for them. Jaxon was busy playing the air guitar. They looked so hot standing there and singing. One of them is mine.

Autumn's standpoint

It was thirty minutes to midnight, Cai already said we should head home but I had to play Cupid one more time. So I sat at a table with Delaney, just staring at her with palms on my cheeks. I pushed my weight to my elbows and palms. I wasn't doing anything but making her uncomfortable as she avoided my eyes.

"Okay, what do you expect me to do? What should I have done?" She snapped suddenly. "I couldn't do it, I couldn't bring myself to tell them that I slept with Jaxon and was carrying his child. It was a drunken mistake, I should have been more careful. He told me it was a mistake and I should forget it ever happened, it broke my heart. I didn't know what to do, I thought he would tell me to abort the baby, I panicked so I lied. I didn't know what to do and I didn't want to ruin their friendship, I was scared. I know I shouldn't have but I did, I already have and right now I don't know what to do. I thought Jaxon didn't love me, I thought he saw me only as a sister and that was why I went for Paul. So when he told me it was a mistake, it completely broke me. That made me surrender my heart to Paul… Although I would admit that it wasn't entirely. I don't know how to tell him, I don't know how to tell them."

"They will forgive you, Laney, but the longer you keep it, the harder it will be for them to forgive you. Think about Angela, this is your only chance to tell her now she is a clueless kid. Just tell her that Jaxon is her father and the man that time wasn't. As a child, she would easily forgive you and wave it off. Jaxon might get mad but he will surely forgive you because he is also at fault."

"What if he doesn't—"

"Look at him," I turned my head to the stage where Jaxon and Andy—and those two guys—were, while Meredith and Chelsea taught them how to twerk.

"Come on, boys put your hips into it and bend those knees!" Chelsea called out to them as she clapped. Mordecai was the one rapping the song they were twerking to. He was having fun.

"Do it like this," Meredith said and demonstrated. Does she know what she is doing to these men?

"Okay, Mordecai, from the top once more! Seth, start all over again!" Chelsea shouted. The guys bent over again and started twerking.

"Work those hips, boys, come on… No, no, no! Blake, shake your ass, not your legs! You look like you are having a fucking seizure!" Meredith shouted.

"More like his legs can't carry his body," Chelsea snorted out. "Come on, boys, one, two, three… do it like Jaxon, he knows how to shake his stuff."

"That's it, Jaybie! Shake 'em!"

"This is ridiculous," Aaron said with a frown.

"Come on, boys, roll those hips!" Merrie shouted and smacked Jaxon's ass. Aaron frowned deeper.

"They pay me respect they pay me in checks
And if she look good she pay me in sex
Do it!
Bounce that ass (ass), it's the roundest (roundest)
You the best (best), you deserve a crown bitch
Right on that…"

"Do they look like men who won't forgive you?" I asked. She wiped her tears and smiled. "Tell them, Delaney, try."

"I will."

"Aaron, get your booty over here and check em,"

"No, don't drag me into your madness!"

"Okay, boys! Let's go twerk for Aaron!" Meredith shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 81.6K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
63 0 8
Note : If you're not into gpreader who makes the wrong decisions. Don't read this. Save yourself from stress. This is ocreader so if you Don't like t...
1.2M 36.4K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
98.3K 6.7K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...