Whispers Of My Heart

By SreeIsNotHome

When an insecure girl who always dreamed of a happy ending , gets her Prince Charming...✨ More

Prologue
Characters ✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

158 17 0
By SreeIsNotHome

His POV :

I was in my office eating lunch that Maa sent me.

This woman never takes rest. Always has to do something when I keep everything at her feet.

My phone buzzed and... Mihir ?? He doesn't call during office hours..

"Brother ?" I spoke.

" Yeah so there's a mess that happened in our company and your girl resigned. My HR just informed me."

"What mess ?"

He explained me everything.

"Ok. She definitely took an impulsive decision because of the scenario in your office. And I'm sure she already started to curse herself. Do one thing, ask her to join my company."

"What?? No..I'm gonna convince her to stay . She will definitely agree if I ask her directly"

"Please brother."

"I think I heard you saying 'Please' ".

" I did."

"Okayyy...even I want my little brother to settle down".

"I'm not little" I groaned.

"Whatever. Bye ".

"Wait...What about that guy?"

"Yeah.. I'm taking care of him".

"Leave him to me"

"Okay you get what you want this time".

"Thanks".

"Okay. I'm gonna hang up. And I call you again after your girl tells me her decision".

"You have to convince her".

"I will."

Then I cut the phone. If Mihir tells me he'll get it done, he will get it done.

After sometime...

Someone knocked on my door and I mouthed a 'Come in'. There she was...wait...she is not even looking at me?? I cleared my throat. Okay now she looked at me. Actually checking me out. I had a professional conversation with her though I'm not really interested in these conversations with her.

She turned to leave and then I really didn't want her to go, I called her name. She turned and looked at me. But I really couldn't speak anything and mouthed 'nothing'. She slightly smiled and left.

It's okay Vikram. It's okayy. She's gonna come to you everyday. Now that the wait is over, focus on how to impress her.

I went home and saw Maa sitting infront of the TV, watching the serial. I went and sat beside her. Oh boy...she didn't even budge a bit coz she's soo involved in that serial that she is even ignoring her own son.

"Maa". I called her.

"Kya hai ??" She asked irritated.

"Acha ji...now you don't even have time for your own son"

"Haaa baba...batao ab kya hua" she said turning off the TV.

"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you".

She then gave me an " I know what it is " look and said, " I'll just come in a bit".

She returned with an hair oil bottle.

Ahhh... I hate hair oil. It's so irritating.

"Maa, I don't like oil in my ha-".

"Sshh....Sit down".

"Ji , Your royal highness ".

She started massaging my head and I started to enjoy it slowly.

"Dekho...Aisa kabhi kabhi massage karna padta hai baalon ko..warna I don't like my Bahu with a bald man."

"Haa maa..." I said really enjoying the massage now.

"So, who is this girl , Vikki ? "

"Mahima.."

"Mahima?? What about the girl in that party ? " She asked (gasped) leaving my head.

Shit Vikram.....

"No one maa. Now please start massage again. "

"No.....if Mahima is going to be my Bahu, what about the girl in the party ?".

"Maa, I'll tell you everything later. Now start massaging again".

"I said 'NO' ".

" Ok here it is...Mahima is that girl from the party and she joined in our company today "

"Reallyyyy?? Oh Yess....Mahi.....Now I remember, she did tell me her name is Mahima. I called her Mahi and she said that she loves being called that!!!" She got excited all of a sudden.

I explained her everything.

" So all this time, she is working at my bada beta ' s company and you both didn't even tell me ??". She asked showing me a comb as if she's going to hit me with it.

And she really started doing it while I ran all around the hall.

She suddenly stopped and said excitedly ,"Ok so kal se do lunch boxes mere beta and Bahu ke liye".

"But Maata ji , she is my employee and I can't treat her special in the office. Weird lagega."

"To Ghar le aa".

"Maa wo abhi join Hui hai hamari company mein. Aur tum Ghar le aane ki baat kar Rahi ho."

" Ye bhi baat hai. Ok do whatever she likes, impress her , make her my Bahu , take her home ".

" Itna aasaan nahi hai mumma..."

"Kya aasan nahi hai Vikki ?? You're my son...and it's finally time to prove yourself ".

" Ji, Usha Rani ji".

And the night filled with Mumma and my talks.

3 years ago :

It's Mihir and Aadhya ' s wedding party. I was talking to a guest and then realised Maa wasn't beside me.

I started to search for her and saw that she was talking to a girl smiling...actually laughing. She found herself a friend. I couldn't see her face.

Then Maa and that girl turned and headed towards me.

Wait...is she trying to set me up again ? She needs to stop doing this.

They are coming near me and then I got to see her face.......Damn...she is gorgeous.

She wore a pastel peach shimmery but simple gown. Her height may be 5'5" and I am 6'0". So ofcourse we both would look awesome.

Thick eyebrows, magnetic black eyes, small button nose, thin pink lips and the thing that is turning me on is her chubby cheeks and all curves at the right places. This thick girl is going to be the death of me.

Maa, I love you even more for this. Now introduce her to me fast....

I cleared my throat ready to talk to her and they passed by me....Wait....they passed by me ??

Maa even looked at me with a cheeky smile but didn't bother to talk to me ??
The girl ?? Is she not going to introduce her to me ??

The whole party she was with Maa and there's another girl. Maa literally became one of the them and visited every stall with eating a lot of junk food. But this girl...she used to taste everything first and then offered it to Maa. Her parents raised her right !!

Maa never shows interest in parties and it's the most happiest she's ever been recently.

"Wanna know her name ?"

"Yeah.."

I turned to see Mihir smirking at me.
"I can even introduce her to you." He said

"I don't want to meet her. Why would I ?"

"Ofcourse...That's why you were looking at her like a teenager, not even paying attention to me and Aadhya".

"I was looking at Maa. Not the girl. She is looking so happy." I tried to lie.

"Bring the girl as her Bahu. She would be more happier." He said not letting go of the smirk.

"Ahaa Vikki bhayya, lagta hai Ghar ki choti Bahu mil gayi..." Aadhya joined to tease me.

"Aadhya,  there's nothing like that."

"Kya hai bhayya, even I want a new friend!!" She declared.

"Baby, I'll give your bhayya some gyaan. You go and talk to Mr.Gupta,hmm?"

Aadhya left and Mihir started again....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 33.4K 37
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...
3.6M 128K 38
𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ♡ 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
23.5K 1.1K 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀×𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑 "ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ" "ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ" ...