BRUTAL LOVE

By EuphoriaFictions

He is the ruthless billionaire of India. In Ayodhya, everyone is scared of him. Sita, a psychiatrist, got ma... More

First Meet
Characters
The Wedding
His anger
Sita's pain
The Body Massage
The party evening
Is he melting?
The sleeping volcano
The dilemma
Navratri
Sita's past
He left India
his way of love
Hell or Heaven?
It's okay!
He and she
Who's she?
Italy??
The Truth!
Sita's Birthday

Epilogue

7.1K 221 13
By EuphoriaFictions

[ 1 Year later ]

Sita and Veer were living their life happily in their villa. Sita's hospital was running smoothly. Anika and Akshay got a baby boy.

" Veer Ji, is it necessary to go Russia again?"
" Yeah, darling. But as I promised, I'll be back in just 2 days."
" Why can't I join you?"
" It will be tiring for our baby, won't it?"

Sita blushed. Yes, she was pregnant for 2 weeks. Veer kissed her forehead.

" Aftee this trip, I won't go anywhere. I'll be only here with you and our baby. Okay?"
" Promise?"
" Promise!"

Sita hugged him. She remembered something, and she looked at Veer happily.

" What happened, my queen?"
" Veer Ji, I think Dadi Ji is coming back!"
" What do you mean, Sita?"
" I mean, as our baby!"

He chuckled. Then he caressed her cheeks.

" Do you think that?"
" Yeah! She probably missed us so much that she is coming in our life again!"
" If you're saying, I'd believe that."
" I called Vrinda Didi to live with me for these two days."
" I still can't get it. How did you both become so close? You just met her only that night."
" It's a secret between us."
" Fine, fine. I won't ask it again."

Anika and Akshay went to a visit at Anika's house. Her father finally accepted their relationship. Veer went to feed his Dobermans. Sita sat down on the couch of their balcony and called Anika.

" Hey, Sita!"
" Hii... how is Aniket?"

Aniket is the name of their baby boy.

" As naughty as before. What about you? Are you resting properly?"
" Yeah, I am."
" You know, Sita... I was just thinking about the day when I got to know that you're going to marry Veer Chauhan. "
" Haha, yeah. You told me I was getting married to the Ravan."
" I mean, I don't get it... he isn't Ram, neither Ravan!"
" He can be the Ravan for the world, Annu. But he is my Ram. He always was. And he will always be. I told you this Ramayan will be like this... remember?"
" You can't imagine how happy I'm for you! I was scared that... what if... what if... Sita, you get a tragic..."
" Ending? I think it was Pravu Ram and Sita Maiya's wish... their ending wasn't happy as SitaRam, but they wanted me to get an ending like this!"

Anika smiled. A long silence. Then Veer came after feeding them.

" Okay, I'll call you later."
" Yeah, yeah... your Veer Ji came! I know."

Sita giggled and cut the call.

" Who was it?"
" Anika. We were talking about us."
" Us? What did you talk about?"
" She was the one who told me you're not the Ram but the Ravan! So, we were just remembering those days."
" Ohh, so it was her!"
" Yeah, but she said she is very happy for me."
" Yeah, at least you're my queen. But really, Sita... Thank you for marrying a brat like me. Thank you for giving me a reason to be happy..."
" I had to marry you, Veer Ji. It was our destiny."
" I love you, Site..."

Sita smiled, and her lips gave the response.

                        THE END

Thank you for being patient. Thank you for supporting me. I tried to keep it short... I don't know why!

Love y'all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.7K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
125K 6.9K 21
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
169K 9.2K 32
Shanaya goes to her best friend's Aditi wedding in Jaipur, and enjoys everything over there but little did she know that going there would lead to th...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...