6 Months | J.JK

By skywakkie

Marrying someone for 6-months wasn't something you expected. But you didn't expect the darkest secret he had... More

𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

1.2K 112 15
By skywakkie

"Se-ri! Let's go! School!" You called out as you fixed her lunchbox, placing some fruits and some ham and cracker bites in it. You put a small juice box on the side, too, closing it and placing it in her small bag. You watched through the doorway as Seri went down the stairs, carefully holding onto the railing. Jungkook was off to work, leaving you with Se-ri and Taehyung, who was about to come over. You took the bag and drank the last of your coffee, placing the cup in the sink before heading off to Se-ri, placing the bag on her back. "There. Ready?" You asked as you crouched in front of her, smiling sweetly. She nodded with a smile, getting a kiss on her forehead by you before taking your hand. You grabbed your purse and phone, heading outside to see Taehyung pulling up right on time. "Mrs. Jeon, little Se-ri." Taehyung said as he got out of the car, opening the back door and passenger door for you two. You thanked him and helped Se-ri into her seat, closing the door and climbing onto the passenger one. You checked your phone as Taehyung drove away towards her school, seeing a couple of loving messages from Jungkook that made you smile. It had already been 5 months, nearly 6 months since you got married, and the contract was near to an end. But you were keeping your marriage, and Jungkook was working on disolving the contract and having a normal marriage, as if the contract never existed.

The love that grew between you was magical, something you didn't think possible but still had hope for. The days you've spent together have made you grow closer, made you realize you're inseparable. You looked up to see the school growing closer, putting your phone away, and looking back at Se-ri, who was excitedly looking out of the window. "If you feel sick or tired, tell the teacher to call me, okay?" You said, caressing her thigh softly. She nodded, "Yes, Y/n." She replied. The car came to a stop, and you got out, helping her out too and picking her up. Other people's children were running around excited in the safe zone, parents chattering together. You looked around as you waited for the bell to ring for the children to go in, watching as some rich moms spoke to each other, paying no attention to their children. "New here?" A woman said as she approached you, a little boy about the age of Seri beside her, holding her hand.

"Ah- Just recently. I am bringing her for the first time." You replied, smiling at the woman who smiled back. "This is Junghae." She said as she gestured to her son, the boy waving shyly. You waved at the boy, smiling at his cute little figure before glancing at the woman again. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by the bell, getting everyone's attention towards the doors. "Ah, timing." She chuckled. "I'll see you in a bit." The woman added as she went towards the school. You went inside, too, putting Seri down and kissing her head. "Appa will come pick you up later, okay? And we'll spend the night watching movies." You said, seeing the girl smile widely and nod quickly. You patted her back and watched her run off to her classroom, a smile on your lips. You then went back outside, seeing Taehyung was waiting in the car just by the gate of the school.

"Excuse me!" A woman's voice called, making you look back to see it was the woman from earlier. "Hey." You said with a chuckle as she headed to you, skipping from time to time, making her look flawless. "Sorry, I just really wanted to meet you. All the other mothers here are a little stuck up, and you seem like a normal woman." She said, offering her hand. "I'm Soori." She said. At the mention of the name, your heart crumbled, your eyes widened just a bit, and you turned slightly pale. "I-I'm Y/n." You said as you took her hand and shook it. "Are you okay? You look a bit sick." Soori said as she watched you worriedly. "I'm good. It's just a bit under the weather today." You said. "Y/n! Are you ready?" You heard Taehyung call out to you, making you look at him before looking at Soori again. You saw she had seen Taehyung, her eyes wide as she looked at you after. "You're..." She trailed off, her eyes watering as she lifted her hand to her mouth. "No, you can't tell him. Please!" She quickly said as you backed away. Taehyung was confused at first before he finally recognized her. He quickly went to your side and pulled you away from her. "Let's go. Go!" He said urgently, his own eyes watering. "She's alive..." You said in disbelief. "Please, Jungkook can't know. Don't tell him!" Soori followed you towards the car in a hurry, her tears spilling. "You abandoned Seri! How could you call yourself a mother?!" You exclaimed as you turned to face her, Taehyung holding you by the arms, close to his chest to avoid you hurting her. "You abandoned Jungkook, too! Do you know how heartbroken he was? How depressed he was? How anxious he was when trying to get custody over Seri?" You ranted, your own tears spilling.

"Your parents beat Seri! They hurt her!" You exclaimed. "I was also beaten up! I had to bury my scars with foundation, so Jungkook wouldn't know!" In a split second, your hand lifted and collided against her cheek in a harsh slap. Her head turned sideways while her hand pressed against her cheek, Taehyung starring with wide eyes. "You knew what your parents were capable of, and you STILL left your daughter there!" You shouted, snatching Taehyung's arms away from you and stepping closer to her. "If I see you anywhere near Jungkook or Seri, I will rip out your throat and feed it to the street dogs." You said with cold, piercing eyes when you made her look at you, her eyes wide in shock and speechless. With that, Taehyung opened the door for you and helped you inside the car, sparing Soori one last glance before getting in the car, too.

"I will drop you off home and then go to Jungkook. He needs to know." Taehyung said as he started the car and took off after. "Isn't she supposed to be dead? Jungkook said she died from an illness." You said in disbelief, unable to imagine how Jungkook would feel knowing Soori had been alive all this time. "Y/n... We either saw a ghost, or she was way too good at hiding." Taehyung replied, taking a turn towards your house. It was a few minutes when he reached the driveway and helped you out. "Lock the doors, do not come out. Wait till I call you or Jungkook calls." He said quickly, rushing to get back into the car and driving off, the back tires screetching against the pavement as he took off.

You got inside and quickly dialed Jungkook, trying to reach him but only for it to go to voice mail. "Come on, Jungkook! Pick up!" You said, trying to call again. You turned the alarm on and locked all doors and windows, the call going to voicemail again. "Fuck!!" You screamed, hanging up and slamming the phone against the small table by the door. You rushed to Jungkook's office in a hope you would find a picture of Soori or something, showing it was a different person and that you and Taehyung were wrong. Once inside his office, you dug through his bookscase, his documents, his desk. You searched through the drawers, finding a picture of him and a woman holding a newborn child. You fell to your knees and sobbed, holding the picture in disbelief. Soori, Jungkook's first wife,

was alive.

Taehyung rushed up the stairs, avoiding the workers and everyone else until he finally reached his office, bursting through the doors to be met by Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin. "Taehyung? What happened?" Jimin said when he noticed Taehyung pale expression, his forehead covered in sweat and his hands slightly shaking. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung from where he was leaning against the soft chair, his eyes widening and instantly pushing off the chair, straightening up. "Is Y/n okay?" He instantly asked, receiving a quiet no from Taehyung, which made him sigh shakily. "W-What ha-" Taehyung cut him off as everyone gathered around him. "It's Soori, Jungkook. She's alive. She has been alive this whole time." He said. Jungkook's face turned pale, and he stumbled back slightly at Taehyung's words, believing for a moment that his friend had gone crazy. "Soori? Alive? What are you talking about?" Hoseok asked. "It's all over the database, Tae. She is declared dead." He added, Taehyung instantly shaking his head. "I swear, it was her. Even Y/n saw her. She confessed to leaving Seri and Jungkook." Taehyung replied. Jungkook's eyes snapped towards Taehyung the second he mentioned your name. His eyes tuened cold, and his face was emotionless. His head lowered a little, his body tense. "Where?" He asked lowly. "Seri's school. We saw her there with her son." Taehyung replied. Jungkook didn't wait for anyone to say anything, all of them moving away from his path as he darted out the door towards the exit of the building.

He took his car keys out and went to the parking garage, getting into his Mercedes-Benz and wasting no time to drive towards Seri's school. His hands shook from how tight he had gripped the wheel, his eyes never leaving the road. His mind rushed with thoughts of you, the idea of Soori being alive and having crossed paths with you, the idea of how hurt you probably were. Once he reached Seri's school, he stopped by the sidewalk and turned the engine off, waiting. It felt like an eternity, and it was. He waited 3 hours until the kids were dismissed. He had nearly 50 missed calls from you and the boys, but his mind was focused on a different place. He got out and waited for Seri to come out, greeting her with a warm smile and a loving glow when she came out. "Appa!!" She exclaimed as she ran to him, jumping into his arms as Jungkook picked her up, holding her close and tight. "My sweet girl." He whispered, his hand resting on the back of her head as tears threatened to spill. He blinked them away, pulling back to look at her. "Appa has to do something really quick before we go back home, hmm?" He said, receiving a quick nod from Seri.

He helped her inside the car and got in himself, looking out of the window. "Babygirl..." Jungkook called softly, receiving a hum from Seri. "Tae Oppa told me you met a very nice boy today with his mom. Can you show me who he is?" He asked. Seri looked out of the window and instantly pointed the boy out. "The boy with the blue jacket with red lines, Appa." She said. The moment Jungkook followed the kid, his world fell apart, watching as the kid ran into his mother's arms. His wife's.

He watched as Soori kissed the boy's cheeks, smiling widely as she picked him up and went down the street while talking to him. Jungkook started the car with shaky hands, his breaths uneven, and tears clouding his eyes. He slowly followed Soori down the street, keeping a distance to make sure she wouldn't notice him following her. Once she stepped up a driveway towards a house, he parked the car and turned to Seri. "I'm going to talk to someone, I'll be back in 2 minutes, sweetie." He said, Seri nodding in worry at her father's state. Jungkook climbed out of the car and locked it, making sure the air conditioner was on and the windows were slightly lowered for fresh air. "Fuck..." He muttered as he approached the house, noticing the scattered toys along the lawn. He reached the door, and with a shaky hand, her rang the doorbell. "Wait, sweetie! Eomma has to get the door!" Soori said from inside, Jungkook's heart breaking even more. The moment the door opened, he was met by those brown eyes. Those brown eyes he had fallen in love with and forgotten about. The beauty he once called his. The love he once held making it's way back to him. "Jungkook..." Soori muttered in disbelief. "Eomma, who is it?" The boy asked as he made his way to his mother, revealing a boy that was definitely not Jungkook's son. "Sweetie, go take a shower, Appa will be hone soon." Soori said with a whimpering vlice as she nudged the kid towards the bathroom, turning to Jungkook.

"You've been alive... All this time..." He whispered, his voice barely audible. "I'm so sorry, Jungkook..." Jungkook disn't even have the strength to cry anymore, his eyes holding nothing but hurt, guilt, regret. "H-How?..." He asked. "Jungkook-" "HOW?!" He shouted, not caring if anyone heard or saw him. "I-I bribed the doctors to fake my death. The cancer exams. Everything." She whimpered. "I couldn't live with you anymore, Jungkook. It was too much." She sobbed. Jungkook stepped closer to her, inside the house, gritting his teeth. "There is something called divorce, Soori. Divorce!" He yelled, punching a hole in the wall and screaming. "Do you know the shit I went through to get over your death?! To save our child? MY child?!" He growled, his red, piercing eyes staring at her as she trembled. "Do you know what I had to put my wife through thinking you were dead?" He muttered, cronering her against the wall. "You. Disgust. Me." He whispered, a trembling whimper leaving Soori as a soft cey came from the boy by the stairs. "You left Seri to have a son with another man. Left me." He said as he stepped back. "You're a whore." With that, he left the house, noticing some neighbours had gathered outside their houses at the noise and ruckus. He rushed to the car, his ears muffling the pleads and screams coming from Soori. He climbed into the car and locked the doors, lifting the windows up to the top. "Appa?" Seri said in a trembling voice, Jungkook taking a deep breath and looking at Seri. "It's okay, baby. We are going home. To Y/n." He said. He turned at the noise of Soori, watching her approach the car and look inside to see Seri, sobbing heavily. "Seri, it's me, Eomma. Let me see her, Jungkook. Please." She whimpered. "Appa~," Seri whimpered in fear, not recognizing the woman at all, hugging her bunny plushie close and tightly.

"We are going, baby." He said, starting the car and taking off. He tried his best to hold his emotions back, not wanting to scare Seri more than she already was. He played some music to calm the little girl, lost in his thoughts. Once home, he helped her out and locked the car, looking at the house. At the sound of the door, you rushed out of Jungkook's office, the picture still in hand. The moment you saw Jungkook and the state he was in, you instantly knew Taehyung's call was true. He had gone to see for himself. "Y/n!" Seri exclaimed as she ran to you, hugging your legs. You hugged her back with a smile, crouching down to look at her. "Hi, sweetie. How about you go to your room for a bit? Rest a little or play with your toys?" You suggested. "Appa and I need to talk about something." You added. "Will you come play with me?" She pouted, holding onto your hands. "Yes, in 10 minutes, hm?" You replied. At that, Seri quickly took off with a squeal towards her room, completely forgetting the previous events.

Then, you finally connected gazes with Jungkook. He trembled, his lip quivered, his tears on the edge of falling. He lifted his hand as he looked to the side, "She..." He trailed off, gasping for some air before sobbing. "She's still -" You cut him off by rushing to him and embracing him in a hug, his face burying into your chest. You caressed the top of his head and his back as his legs slowly gave out, the two of you falling to your knees. He sobbed, cried, whimpered, whined. He held you so tight, as if you were going to disappear. You cried silently while comforting him, your heart crumbling as he broke apart in your arms, placing sweet kisses on the top of his head.

A few minutes passed that soon turned to an hour, his body slightly calmer. "All these years... All the pain I made you go through..." He whispered, pulling back to look at you, deeply in the eyes. He placed his hands on your cheeks and sniffled, "I don't care if she's alive. I love you." He stated, making you shake your head. "Jungkook-" "I love you." He remarked. Your lip quivered a bit before you nodded, "I love you too." You whispered. He wiped away some of your tears before kissing you deeply, pulling you closer. You caressed his cheek sweetly as you kissed him back soon after pulling away. He took a deep breath and began to compose himself. "We won't be getting divorced. You are my wife. Seri is your daughter. Our daughter. I won't leave you for her, okay?" He reassured. "She is dead to me. She has been for 3 years." He added.

You nodded and helped him up to his feet, watching him look around the house before looking at you. He kissed your hands, looking down at the ring on your finger. "This... Only death will make us part." He said, staring deeply into your eyes. "Only death." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...
1.3K 34 13
There's one person you hate since childhood. Jeon Jungkook. Not because he's done something bad. Just because your dad likes him more than you. But w...
2.1K 54 12
it's been two months without him... I feel so empty without my husband and son. I want Jungkook back in my life. I would do anything to have him back...
112K 4.2K 30
Who would know a small encounter could change your life? Will you be able to help him? Will Jungkook be able to protect you like what he promised to...