Rose's Swan

By Libby_the_survivor

Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement!
Chapter 13
Announcement!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEW MOON
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Eclipse
Chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Breaking Dawn Part 1
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Breaking Dawn Part 2
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue

43

2K 108 7
By Libby_the_survivor

"You guys really look great together." Jacob told them seriously.

Bella is a bit shocked. She wasn't expecting that from Jacob.

"Want to come meet our daughter?" Edward asked.

(Jacob runs ahead into the house as Bella and Edward make their way into the house)

(As Bella and Edward walk into the house, the whole family are there with Renesmee, they turn to face Bella)

"Welcome to the family." Esme said.

"You look amazing, Bella." Alice said.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you." Carlisle said

"Rose." Edward said.

(Rose is holding Renesmee, turns to face them, Bella finally sees Renesmee, who looks a few months old, Rose hands over Renesmee to Bella and Renesmee tenderly touches Bella's face, Bella starts seeing image of herself when she gave birth to Renesmee)

"What was that?" Bella asked.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Edward told her with a smile.

"Showed me? How?" Bella asked curiously.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Josie control fire or minds? She's gifted." Edward told Bella proudly.

(Bella notices how much older Renesmee looks for a new born baby)

"I've only been out for two days?" Bella asked.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented." Carlisle admitted.

(As Bella is holding onto Renesmee, Jacob starts to act protective)

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day." Jacob said.

"Jacob. She's doing great." Edward told him.

"Yeah. Let's not push it though." Jacob said.

"What's your problem?" Bella asked confused. She thought she was doing well.

"Oh. Do tell her, Jacob." Rosalie said with a smirk. Jacob sent a glare her way.

Why couldn't Bella be more like her twin and Rosalie? Completely chill with the imprint bond. Then again, Josie understands the bond since she's part wolf.

"This should be good." Emmett said with a smirk.

"Calm down Em." Caroline told her mate.

"Hold on a second." Edward said.

(Edward takes Renesmee from her)

"Bella. Look, it's a wolf thing." Jacob said.

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella asked, starting to get a weird feeling in her gut.

"Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise." Jacob said nervously. Worried not only for him, but what Bella would do if she found out the Clearwater siblings also imprinted.

"Take Renesmee out of the room." Bella demanded.

(Bella starts to look angry, Edwards comes up behind her and touches her shoulder)

"Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you." Bella said angrily.

(Edward takes his hand away, furious with Jacob, Bella grabs hold of him and throws him out of the house)

(After throwing Jacob out of the house)

Bella: You imprinted on my daughter?

Jacob: It wasn't my choice!

Bella: She's a baby!

Jacob: It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?

Edward: I'm still debating it.

Bella: I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!

(Bella suddenly strikes Jacob hard in the face and Leah and Seth in their wolf form arrive on the scene)

Jacob: It's fine, Leah.

"You're gonna stay away from her." Bella demanded.

Josie's head whipped towards her twin in horror. How could she suggest that?

She's experienced both bonds. She knew what happened if imprints stay away from one another. They suffer, on both sides of the bond. Josie had told Bella that.

Said it was the worst pain imaginable.

How could she?

Jasper sensing Josie's distress, nudges Rosalie and nodded towards Josie with a sad frown on his face.

Rosalie rubbed Josie's shoulders, understanding what Josie must be thinking about.

"You know I can't do that." Jacob said.

(Bella punches Jacob hard in the stomach and he falls down)

"Stop her, Edward." Esme said, not liking the violence.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" Edward said completely love struck. Josie rolled her eyes.

Not taking her gaze away from her twin and Jacob.

She was happy that the twins and Hope were napping right now. Luckily Caroline was watching over all the kids as Rosalie stood behind Josie.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob said.

"Long gone." Bella said honestly.

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there." Jacob said.

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?" Bella screamed. It was like all her left over hormones came out at once.

(As Bella moves towards Jacob in anger, Seth in his wolf form attacks her, but Bella pushes him aside easily and he hits the tree before falling to the ground in pain)

(Josie snarls in anger immediately jumping towards Bella, her protective instincts kicking in and her wolf bursting out of her skin. She had Bella on the ground pinned under her wolf frame ready to attack, before she was ripped off of Bella, and thrown into a tree by said vampire.

Now it was Rosalie who was snarling in anger. She went to speed over towards Bella before she was held back by Jasper. He calmed everyone down with his gift.)

"Seth, are you okay?" Jacob asked concerned.

(Seth whimpers in pain, Leah and Josie brushing up against his side as he shakes it off.)

"Seth, I'm sorry." Bella said honestly.

"He'll be all right." Jacob said.

(Jacob turns to Bella again)

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness..." Jacob trailed

(He sees Bella get angry at the mention of her nickname)

"Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason." Jacob said.

(Back at the house, as Jacob sleeps on the couch, Bella and Edward watch from the window as the Cullen's come back after their hunt, Caroline comes into the house first looking at Renesmee in Bella's arms)

"Finally. My turn." Caroline said.

(Bella gives Renesmee to Caroline.)

"Where does she sleep?" Bella asked.

"In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's." Rosalie said with a grin.

"I want you to meet someone Bella." Rosalie said as she took the girl to the nursery in the Cullen home. For when the kids stay over with their grandparents and aunts.

Bella follows Rosalie up to a room she's never seen before.

As she walks in she sees that the room is dark and she also sees three people in the room.

Obviously there's Leah who is holding a young baby, maybe a day old, Seth is holding another one who looks a lot like Rosalie, and Josie, the finally person in the room, is holding Hope.

"You had the twins?" Bella whispers quietly. The excitement clear in her voice.

"Yesterday. It was difficult but worth it ya'know." Josie said.

"Yeah. I know." Bella said thinking of her own daughter.

She walked back downstairs and into the living room.

(Jacob wakes up as the other enter the house, Alice walks up to Bella)

"Happy birthday." Alice said excitedly.

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella reminded the girl.

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice told the stubborn girl.

(Alice holds out a key for Bella)

(Alice takes Bella to her surprise present)

"I still hate surprises. That hasn't changed." Bella reminded them.

"You'll love this one. Welcome home!" Bella said.

(Bella sees a house, which is near Cullen's house)

"We thought you guys might like a place of your own. Like Rose and Josie." Alice said.

"What do you think?" Edward asked his wife.

"I think it's perfect." Bella said honestly.

"Go inside." Alice encouraged them.

(Edwards takes Bella's hand and they walk towards their house)

"Have fun." Alice said with a smile and a knowing look in her eyes.

(Edward and Bella enter their new home and Edward shows Bella around)

"This will be Renesmee's room." Edward said as he gave the house tour.

(They walk towards their room which has a massive walk-in closet)

"Closet." Edward muttered.

"Wow." Bella said looking around.

"Alice stocked it for you." Edward told her.

(Bella looks at the expensive dresses)

"Clearly." Bella said.

(Bella walks into their bedroom and looks at their bed)

"This is our room." Edward told her.

"Vampires don't sleep." Bella reminded him.

"It's not intended for sleep." Edward told her with a smirk on his face.

(Edward starts kissing her neck, Bella pushes Edward onto the bed and they start making love)

(As they lie in each other's arms after making love)

"You really were holding back before. I'm never gonna get enough of this. We don't get tired. We don't have to rest or catch our breath or eat. I mean, how are we gonna stop?" Bella said.

(Edward smiles)

"Caroline and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade before we could stand to be within five miles of them. We're lucky that Josie and Rosalie have their own place so we don't have to hear it from them." Edward told her.

"I think we might be worse." Bella said.

"Definitely worse." Edward agreed.

(They start kissing and making love again)

(The next morning, Bella and Edward walk into the Cullen coven's house)

Emmett: Wow. Done already?

"Where's Renesmee?" Bella asked curiously.

"Blondie stole her." Jacob said looking out the window at Caroline who was holding Renesmee.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asked. Remembering his own experience.

"Emmett. No." Bella said shaking her head.

(Emmett laughs)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.9K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...
353K 8.7K 40
"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood." - George Orwell Returning to Forks to live with her dad and sister Bella she did...
187K 5.8K 29
Bella is at her lowest when Edward leaves she got so bad that she is now on a cliff ready to jump off but what happens when she jumps. (Rosalie, Tan...
102K 3.5K 52
"Because of you, I am no longer alone. That is the greatest gift anyone could ever give me." ----- Blythe Swan is the half-sister of Bella Swan. The...