His only sin |JJK - 18+

By latenightreadersss

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž . "ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด›แดแดœแด„สœ สแดแดœ แด€แดขแด€ส€แด€, ษดแดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด สแดแดœ." He sai... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
โ™ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ -๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ -๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ -๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ -๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
UPDATES
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ- ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

4.1K 281 76
By latenightreadersss

My life was already a mess, now this Porsche guy made it worse.

“Azara, darling.” Nova screamed.

“You don't need a mic nova, my ears will bleed, why are you screaming?” I asked her.

“Azara, didn't you see the group.”

“Nope.” I replied.

“Our juniors will be conducting farewell for us by next month and also, we can perform anything we want.” No sounds interesting.

“What’s so interesting about that?”

“Azara, you are definitely not a woman of words.”

“Stop irritating me Nova, if you aren't interested in telling me what happened then go from here, leave me alone for sometime.” I shouted.

“Azara, what's wrong?”

“Nothing, tell me what were you about to tell?” I mumbled.

“Do you remember telling us we will do a group dance during our farewell.”

“I remember Nova, but I'm sorry to say, I'm not coming.” 

“I think you need some time, I'll talk to you later.”

“Nova — I called her before she left.

“What?”

“I'm moving in with my mom by this evening.”

“You told me it's by next week, but why so early.”

“I don't know, maa texted me telling she is picking me and I have no option.”

“Okay, but make sure not to mess and get into trouble, I'm always there for you.” No said, giving me a warm hug. The hug is all I needed. No one knows what happened and what's happening in my life other than Nova.

“You are the strongest person I ever saw Azara, you deserve every bit of love and happiness.”

I heard from nova, I just nodded.

“I'll leave now, take some time for yourself and get back to the posting area soon.”

“Yeah, I'll come soon, don't worry.” I replied to her.

It's lunch break, usually we eat lunch together at the hospital canteen, as usual filling our plates we settle down to eat.

“Nova, I have a hot topic to talk about.” Atlas grabbed our attention.

“What is it?” Nova's voice sounds with a lot of excitement and happiness. Because as everyone knows she is an open dictionary.

“It's about the currently sensational person of our university.” Atlas whispered.

“It's Mr.Jeon right.” Nova whispered back.

“Yeah.”

“Spill everything you know.” Nova whispered again.

Those two have an immense amount of joy in gossiping about others. I can't say I don't have one, but now I don't feel like interacting much, still it's about Mr.Jeon, so what's wrong in knowing about him.

“You guys remember when I was in Mexico a year back, I said about the night race I witnessed.”

“Of Course we remember Atlas, I said along with Nova.”

“The winner of that race was none other than Mr.Jeon.”

I almost spilled the food on me when I heard it.

“What do you mean? How can I trust?” Nova fought with him.

“I accidentally saw that video when I came across my friend's mobile. I saw the video from his gallery, and also shared it with me. He is not only a car , he is also a known biker.”

I was right, I thought the same when I saw him for the first time. Not everyone who rides a bike can be a biker.

“What else do you know?” I asked since my curiosity started to kick.

“He is a huge car craze guy, so he has a good car collection, which includes the Porsche GT3 which he drove on the first day.”

“Interesting.” I mumbled.

“I have something else to show you.” Atlas said, trying to grab his phone from Nova.

Unlocking his phone, he opened his gallery to show Mr.Jeon with his Harley davidson.
Words like stunning, awesome weren't enough to describe him.

(Imagine this as the image)

“Did he leave all this now?” I asked.

“Probably not, but still not as active as before, but still many see him with his toys.” Atlas said.

“Toys?” Nova questioned.

“Yes, all his bikes and cars are his collection.”

“But how is it possible for someone to have all this unless he is a big shot?” I asked.

“He is indeed a big shot but never anyone knows about his family background and he probably never shared it too.”

“Mr.Jeon is full of mystery.” I said.

“Yeah he is, did you submit your assignment Azara?”

I nodded, it's already been a week since Mr.Jeon joined, all my peace went from then.

“After lunch we have class, do you remember?” Nova said.

“Yeah, I remember but I don't think I'm going to attend.”

“You can't run, he will chew you alive.”

That's also true, I'll attend and leave early.

Lunch went with the gossips that served as a side dish.

—Time skips—

“Ms.Park, are you sure you are interested in oncology?” Mr.Jeon questioned me.

“Yes, Mr.Jeon.”

“But, you don't act like I want you to concentrate and put your 100% hardwork in it. You seem so zoned out which isn't a good sign of learning.”

“I'm sorry Mr.Jeon.”

“Okay, I have got the special permission to deal with the carcinoma cases from the upcoming week, also we aren't the only people going to handle it, there are two more doctor's who will be joining us.”

“Nova, you will be accompanied by Dr. Jessica, Atlas by Dr.Rhyle and Azara will be accompanied by me.” Mr.Jeon said, making me cough.

Everytime I see him, I remember the night I imagined, when I finally decided to forget everything and get a life. He said something, making me wonder about my life's existence.

“Drink water Azara.” It was Mr. Jeon, oh yeah I was coughing.

The class is finally over, you both can leave Ms.Park, stay here.

Nova and Atlas left, but I was still sitting in my respected place.

“Ms.Park, I looked into your past performance which was quite good to be honest but at the same time the assignment you submitted was disappointing, I hope you get what I'm saying, I could see you being zoned out looking at your present performance, the current level you are in won't help you in any way.”

It was the first time someone told me this. The Porsche guy was advising me but nothing went inside my head, I could see his advice running in the corridor, but never mind.

“I'll look into it Mr.Jeon, I said.”

“Good. You can leave now.” He left telling this.

My mom called me and gave me the address, the address isn't new, the well known address. 

It's the same house we were when I was a kid, my uncle texted me saying, mom decided not to sell this for sake of me.

It's a two floored house which just has two more houses nearby as it's neighbours, but has a huge ass swimming pool and backward.

Will I really overcome myself and survive amidst what happened?”

I left home, mom came by herself to pick me up and to help me move in with her. I moved out from her after dad's death.

Was I selfish or her?”

This one question is unsolved for me till now.

“But, she was the one who left me alone, no no— I choosed to stay with dad”

It was never easy for anyone to grow up having divorced parents. The number of unsaid thing's that will be running inside is just too bitter.

We will see kids crying asking for toys and choclates, but when it comes to divorced parents kids, I remember crying because I need to have dinner together with my both parents, which never happened.

My mobile phone vibrated because of the notification, only to see a new group in WhatsApp.

Oncology group created by Dr.Jeon Jungkook.

I hope you all like it. Why do you think Azara moved out from her mom leaving her mom.

Please don't be a silent reader, Drop vote and comment, share it with your friends too!

Follow my Instagram page @cherryfiqs_ for spoilers and more information.

Xoxo, Pooja!

Word's count - 1328.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] โ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. โž This is a story following two people, with diffe...
25.9K 1.6K 5
[Short-Story] โWhat do you mean I can't?โž Jimin's eyes teared up with pouty rosy lips as he stopped. He whined to the older male because he was being...