Kingdom of Dreams - Kingdom H...

由 PhoenixBunny456

Ten years ago, the Kingdom of Hearts sent the first mysterious bright light out of it. It was seen across all... 更多

Chapter One: Five Young Friends!
Chapter Two: Friends Scattered To The Winds!
Chapter Four: Dreams and Wishes!
Chapter Five: Glass Slippers!
Chapter Six: Awakening Sleeping Princesses
Chapter Seven: A Villain and Future Allies!
Chapter Eight: Scarlet - Princess of Darkness?
Chapter Nine: Princess of Dreams - Reborn
Chapter Ten: Dream Festival
Chapter Eleven: What Makes A True Hero?
Chapter Twelve: Aqua's Potential Date and Deep Space!
Chapter Thirteen: From the Furthest Reach of Deep Space - Straight To Neverland
Chapter Fourteen: One Keyblade Is Enough For Any Friendship!
Chapter Fifteen: Death of Master Eraqus!
Chapter Sixteen: First Battle At the Keyblade Graveyard!
Chapter Seventeen: Cast Their Hearts To Another!
Chapter Eighteen: The Power Rests Within You
Chapter Nineteen: Donald And Goofy - Friends of Mickey's!

Chapter Three: Stealing Hearts And Helping Young Maidens!

59 1 0
由 PhoenixBunny456

A gentle song begins as Melanie, Willow, Scarlet and Aya are shown lying all besides one another sitting in a circle. "The One and only has come and there can only be one! And at Last I am Here!" Willow, Scarlet and Aya fade away as Melanie is shown sitting up as she suddenly was on the Destiny Islands beach. Melanie turns to look behind her at the sound of her name. Riku held his hand out with a smile. Sora and Kairi stood beside him with smiles on their faces. "Why can't I even breathe? Standing in the wreckage." Melanie reaches for Riku's hand before the ground caves out beneath them. "The rain, a lullaby and so I close my... eyes." Sora is shown with Donald and Goofy fighting off Heartless together before light flashes and Roxas, Axel and Xion are shown standing together as they faced away from Aya who turns to look back at them before they fade away and she laughs as she talks with Roxas, Pence, Olette and Hayner. "Within this world if you wish to live another day! You must disguise as a flower that will captivate!" Light flashes and Willow's flower pod is shown before Willow is shown floating inside before Ventus is shown sitting on his chair as Aqua, Scarlet and Terra floated like ghosts before they vanish into black smoke. Scarlet is shown reaching for Terra before she fades away. Riku is shown standing in his regular form before he's shown in the Organization outfit facing away from himself. "You, I want to believe! But I cannot believe!" Disney characters are shown as Melanie, Scarlet, Willow and Aya are shown flashing across the area like a ghost. "I'm powerless! I'm meaningless! Like every scar! But as I cry, tears fill inside right through my heart!" Kairi is shown standing on the beach alone as she stares out into the ocean waiting for her friends to return. "Through it all, I can hear someone whispering, 'come near'! All that I miss, it's infinite!" Xehanort is shown at the top of a rock with his organization members around him before Terranort is shown with a smile on his face and Scarlet is shown floating behind him with a sad look on her face. "And so I see! Tomorrow's come with a new sun waiting for me! The One and only has come! And there can only be one! And at Last... I am here!" Queen Minnie, Daisy, and King Mickey are shown standing together. "There is a part of me that wants to forgive you!" Riku and Sora are shown fighting off Xemnas. "But I will not forget – I can't understand...yet." Riku is shown reaching for Melanie with Sora whose shape changes into Ventus and Roxas slowly as Willow and Aya are shown over Melanie before Melanie's eyes open and she grabs Riku's hand. "Within this world if I were to live another day! I must learn this song and quickly learn to play along!" Light Flashes and Kairi is shown reaching for Sora as the two were being separated by a rift. "If I want to believe! I just need to believe!" King Mickey is fighting off enemies with Riku in order to get to Melanie. "Freedom's a lie – Even so I must cross that line!" Light Flashes and Aya is shown as a child laughing with Lea and Isa before light flashes and Axel is shown standing in front of Melanie before he looks over his shoulder to see Saïx and the rest of the first Organization staring at them. "I'll scream it loud – Barren, I shout 'I'll make it mine'!" Light Flashes as Willow, Ventus, Aqua, Scarlet and Terra are shown laughing together before Willow and Ventus fall back asleep just as Terra turns into Terranort, Scarlet gets bound in chains and Aqua is absorbed in darkness. "And so I turn away from the truth that's in my way!" Light Flashes and Willow, Scarlet, Melanie and Aya are shown standing together with their backs to one another as they stand in a circle. "Defy the gods, despite the odds! I'll find that light! Something so pure – I'll search the world into the night!" Ventus, Terra and Aqua appear in front of Willow and Scarlet before Roxas, Axel, and Xion are shown standing in front of Aya. "The one and only has come and there can only be one! And at last..." The two groups fade away as Willow, Scarlet and Aya are shown turning into three floating hearts that enter Melanie and she closes her eyes as she held her hand against her chest before she opens them to find Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy and Sora smiling at her while Riku had his hand outstretched to her. "I am here!" Melanie reaches towards Riku to take his hand before light flashes and the title is shown.

[Enchanted Dominion]

Terra arrives in a world unknown to him. He makes his armor fade away as he replays the events that happened in his head. Suddenly, Willow was being thrown and Scarlet had turned into an orb of light. Her heart was stolen from her and her body vanished. Terra's eyes filled with tears. He grips his hand into a fist. He was going to save her, no matter what. He looked around at the world before him. It was beautiful, gentle and serene. He'd arrived near a beautiful lake. He wondered if Scarlet would like to see this place. It was beautiful. He looks around when he senses something and he gasps in shock.

"Monsters! The ones the Master mentioned – these are the Unversed!" Terra says before he is suddenly surrounded. He begins fighting them off. He manages to defeat most of them before one escapes.

"No you don't!" Terra yells, giving chase to it. He catches up to it and destroys it. He looks up at the castle.

Terra notices a woman standing on the path. He walks over towards the woman and she turns to look at him.

"Why aren't you asleep boy? That fool Flora cast a spell to put everyone in this castle into a deep, deep slumber." She explains.

"Who are you?" Terra asks.

"Why, I am Maleficent... as all who dwell in this kingdom would know." The woman explains, "Now you must reciprocate the introduction. Who are you?"

"I'm Terra." Terra announces, "What do you know about those monsters - the one who attacked me?"

"Hmph. Now why would I give a thought to creatures so base... so inconsequential?" Maleficent asks.

"They are base, that's for sure." Terra replies, "Anyway, I'm looking for someone. Well, two someones. Ever heard of a man named Xehanort?"

"That name is not familiar to me." Maleficent explains, "Is he an outsider, like yourself? Oh, but wait... I do remember something leaving the castle."

"Tell me - what was he doing there?" Terra asks.

"I couldn't say... I can only be certain he was not from this kingdom." Maleficent explains and Terra sighs, defeated, "If you're curious, go see the castle for yourself. There - the entrance is past the bridge. Perhaps he did speak about imprisoning 'the light'... 'The light' could be so many things. Could he have meant Princess Aurora? Or the girl he had with him?"

"Scarlet..." Terra whispers but raises his voice, "Aurora." He runs off towards the Castle. He heads to the castle and finds a locked room. He unlocks it with his keyblade and rushes into the room to find a woman laying in bed. Terra looks down at her.

"This feels... so familiar..." Terra whispers.

"Her heart is filled with light - not the slightest touch of darkness. Just the kind of heart I need." Maleficent explains.

"For what?" Terra asks.

"Imagine with me, the most glorious of futures... Seven of the purest hearts, each overflowing with light. When brought together, they grant the power to rule all worlds." Maleficent explains.

"What do you mean?" Terra asks.

"Why, that key you hold... the Keyblade, is it called?" Maleficent asks. Terra gasps and summons his keyblade to defend himself.

"Where did you learn that name?" Terra asks.

"That trinket is the only way to obtain the hearts." Maleficent explains.

"No more games! Where is Master Xehanort and Scarlet?!" Terra demands.

"Impudence will get you nowhere, child. If you wish to learn more, you must retrieve the heart of Aurora." Maleficent explains.

"And why would I ever want to do that?" Terra asks.

"It's not a matter of 'why' but of will. In your heart, there is darkness just waiting to be awakened. The only way you'll save the girl you love is to do so." Maleficent explains and begins trying to control Terra.

"Ah! I don't know what you're talking about!" Terra exclaims.

"Perhaps not yet... but I have power over sleep. And I can awaken what's inside you... Then you will be free to be who you truly are." Maleficent explains. Terra's eyes widened.

'Terra!' Scarlet's voice calls out. Terra thinks about all the happy times with Scarlet. Then gets reminded how she was ripped from him completely. That's used against him and he uses the keyblade to steal Aurora's heart.

"Here it is... Just what I've waited for." Maleficent explains. She holds Aurora's heart in her hands and Terra returns to normal.

"To think that all he spoke of was and will be true." Maleficent continues.

"What? How did I–" Terra asks and then gasps, "What did I do?! What did YOU do?!"

"You speak as if I pulled some invisible strings. No, you couldn't be further from the truth, child. I simply whispered to the darkness you already held inside." Maleficent explains.

"How could I do this?" Terra asks and he looks down at Aurora and sees Ventus laying there. Ventus flashes to Scarlet and Terra's eyes widened in shock.

"Yes... Now, you want to know where Xehanort took your precious little princess? Well, that I cannot answer." Maleficent says, "He disappeared into the darkness. But now I know the Keyblade is necessary to gather hearts. Join me. Collect six more hearts of pure light and we will get your princess back from beyond the door. Then we will rule all the worlds together!"

"You seem to be mixed up. I'm a peacekeeper, not a tyrant!" Terra replies. He summons his keyblade. Suddenly there's an explosion somewhere.

"Huh?" Terra asks.

"Hmph. For a peacekeeper, you're off to an exceptionally poor start. Remember this - the darkness in your heart cannot be held back by force on strength. Now... my work here is done, as is yours. Wasn't there someone you needed to chase?" Maleficent asks before she begins to vanish.

"WAIT!" Terra yells trying to stop her but she gets away. There's another explosion somewhere.

"The Unversed! They're going to bring down the castle! I have to do something!" Terra exclaims.

[Later]

Terra returns to Aurora's room. He stares down at her and Aurora flashes to Scarlet and he looks down.

"It's my fault her light was stolen. It was because I was weak. I'm sorry. I'll get your light back - once I learn to stand up against the darkness." Terra whispers before he leaves, "Why would Master Xehanort imprison the light? The purest hearts of light - do they hold the answer?" Terra takes off running.

[Later - Dwarf Woodlands]

Terra appears in another world and listens to a Queen speak to a mirror. He listens to the conversation.

"A mirror that knows and sees everything... how about that?" Terra whispers. He continues to listen.

"Another on. Wait. What if Master Xehanort is here." Terra explains.

"Who goes there?" The Queen asks. Terra steps out into view.

"My name is Terra. I'm looking for a man named Master Xehanort and a girl named Scarlet. I thought maybe you might have seen him." Terra informs her.

"That name is of no consequence to me." The Queen states. Terra turns to leave.

"Wait. Ah yes... I have a task for you. If you succeed, I will ask the mirror where you might find this Master Xehanort and Scarlet, was it?" The Queen asks.

"And the mirror will know?" Terra asks.

"You dare question me?" The Queen asks.

"What is the task?" Terra asks.

"There is a young maid who resides in this castle. Her name is Snow White. Kill her. And to make sure you do not fail, bring back her heart... in this." The Queen orders, holding out a box.

"Her heart?" Terra asks, taking the box, "I don't understand. You're after the hearts of light, too?"

"What I demand is her life. I've had more than enough of her light." The Queen growls out.

"What did this maiden do to you?" Terra asks.

"That is no concern of yours. Now, heed my words. My radiance is all the light this Kingdom needs." The Queen growls out before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Where can I find her?" Terra inquires.

"Outside the castle, there is a glade of wildflowers. You are dismissed. Go now and seek her there." The Queen demands.

"A heart of light... This Snow White is my best chance right now..." Terra states before he walks away.

'Maybe she'll get me closer to Master Xehanort and Scarlet. But I...' Terra's thoughts state and he gets a flash of Aurora in his mind, 'No, I won't let that happen again.' He walks away with the box in his hands.

[Later]

Terra heads out to find Snow White. He finds a girl singing and he looks over at her.

'I wonder if that's her.' Terra's thoughts say. He walks over to her. He stops when he sees a glimpse of Scarlet sitting looking at the flowers instead of Snow White. Scarlet loved the flowers in the Land of Departure.

"Oh, hello there." The girl states.

"Aren't you startled?" Terra asks.

"Should I be?" The girl asks.

'It's true, then. Her heart is pure light. She's the one.' Terra's thoughts say.

"Is something the matter?" The girl asks. She giggles as she looks at him.

"Does the names Xehanort or Scarlet mean anything to you?" Terra asks.

"Why... why, no, I don't think I've ever heard those names." The girl replies gently.

'Now what?' Terra's thoughts ask as he thinks. He places his hand on his chin. Unversed appear behind the girl.

"Unversed!" Terra yells out as he summons his keyblade. The girl screams and runs into the woods.

"Wait! Don't go in there alone!" Terra yells. He fights the Unversed but he loses the girl.

'Lost her. She said she didn't know anything about Master Xehanort or Scarlet. That just leaves me with one other option. The mirror... back at the castle.' Terra's thoughts say.

[Meanwhile]

Ventus arrives in a world and as he walks, Willow's heart floats down from the sky and enters him through his back. He gasps as for a moment he thought he sensed Willow standing beside him. He looks around for her before he blinks confused. His eyes widen when he spots something walking below him.

"Hmm?" Ventus asks before he looks down at the group of seven little men, "Wow!" He watches them walk under the walkway that Ventus was standing on and he walks over to the other side and watches them head into a cave.

Ventus rushes down towards the cave. He was looking for Terra but he also wanted to check out where those people were going. He heads into the cave and finds that the seven little men were actually seven little miners.

'Wow, what a shiny cave!' Willow's voice exclaims and Ventus gasps before he looks around wondering how he heard Willow's voice.

"Huh? Who are you?" One of the seven guys asked. He wore a red shirt that was like a dress, brown pants, matching brown boots and a dirty orange looking hat.

"I'm Ventus! Call me Ven!" Ventus exclaims.

"A diamond thief! Take cover, ya fools!" Another one exclaims. This one had a darker red shirt, a brown hat and same color pants and boots. All seven of the men scatter about and one runs into a wall.

'Ooh, ouch.' Willow's voice says.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." Ventus apologizes.

"You didn't?" One of the guys wearing an orange and red top with blue pants, brown boots and an orange hat asks.

"You mean you're not here for our diamonds?" A guy, wearing a blue hat, tan shirt that looked like a dress, dark brown pants and light brown boots, inquires.

"That's not nice, treating me like some kind of bad guy. I'm just trying to find a friend. His name is Terra. He's dressed kind of like, about yay tall—" Ventus explains.

"Sounds like a tall tale to me! Go on, git!" The second guy who'd spoke, yells out. He was the grumpy one of the group.

"We don't know any Terra." Another of the guys explains.

"Awe... Please. Could you come over here? I just want to talk." Ventus pleads.

""Don't fall for it! Stay where ya are!" Grumpy orders.

"All right. Then we'll do this the hard way!" Ventus says and he rushes over towards the men. They retreat further into the cave. They all hide and Ventus starts revealing them from their hiding place. When he has all seven he talks to them.

"Come on. I'm telling you, I'm no thief." Ventus tells them.

"HA! That's what they all say!" Grumpy fires back, "Well, we're on to ya!"

"Fine, I get it." Ventus replies, "You want me to leave, I'll leave." Ventus walks towards the exit. He stops and looks back.

"Oh, but... can you tell me where to find other people around here?" Ventus asks.

'Some that are nicer?' Willow's voice asks and Ventus couldn't help but smile.

"There's a castle beyond the chorus – I mean the forest." The first one who spoke says.

"Got it. Well, thanks." Ventus replies. Ventus walks out of the cave. He finds a path and he decides to follow it. The path brings him to a small house. His eyes widen as he looks at it. He walks over to the window and peeks inside.

"Huh. This must be where those little men live." Ventus says before he hears a scream, "Huh?" He listens for the direction of the scream and his eyes widen when he thinks he sees Willow standing in front of him. He rushes towards her and she vanishes before popping up in a different spot. He keeps following her until he comes to a girl wearing a mainly blue and yellow dress.

"What's wrong?" Ventus asks.

"These horrible trees – they tried to grab me." The girl explains. Ventus holds his hand out to her.

"Ah, it's okay. You were probably just seeing things. It happens to all of us when we're afraid." Ventus tells her and she accepts his hand. He helps her stand.

"Oh thank you. I feel quite better now. I'm sure I'll get along, somehow. But... I do need a place to sleep at night. Would you know anywhere I might?" She asks.

"Well, I saw a house just up ahead." Ventus explains, "Come on, I'll take you there." She nods at him. Something inside him tells him to introduce himself.

"Oh, I'm Ventus. Ven for short." Ventus introduces.

"Thank you, Ven. My name's Snow White." The girl replies happily.

'She's really pretty.' Willow's voice adds.

"Yeah." Ventus says and realizes he said it out loud, "Uh, let's go." Ventus leads Snow White back towards the house. Unversed creatures pop up in their way. Snow White ends up getting frightened. Ventus gasps when an Unversed explodes off what looks like a light shield that spreads out around Ventus.

"Whoa. I've never done that before." Ventus breathes out.

"What's going on?" Snow White says and Ventus fights off the Unversed around her.

"Let's go!" Ventus says and leads her away. They rush into the clearing by the house and Ventus leads her inside. He looks around to make sure it's alright.

"I'm pretty sure you'll be safe here but sit tight while I look around." Ventus says. He heads back outside to have a check around the surrounding forest. Mainly for any clue if Terra was there.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

471 55 9
Come and relive the KH stories that are rewritten by me and starring the one and only OC of mine: Hikari, the Princess of Kingdom Hearts. The Heart...
9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...
213 2 10
[Fanfiction of KH Universe] Story takes place after Riku has entered the world where Sora might be. A world called Quadratum. Strelitzia is an unknow...
3.2K 83 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...