Khanzaade🤴✔

By King_Of_Haters

This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. ... More

Characteristics
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16

Epilogue❣

1.2K 88 47
By King_Of_Haters

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

6 Months Later💅💅

One beautiful lady sitting in front of Mirror and applying Red Lipstick on her lips,she put the lipstick back and check herself in mirror,she smile and comb her silky and long hairs but then she become more happy when she heard knock on door,she turn but become little bit angry.

Asher:”Hehe aap ko kya laga bhai hai?”She rolled her eyes and started to stare at the watch.

Asher:”Abhi tak nahi aye kya?Baba bhi puch rahe the,acha aap gussa mat ho abhi ajy gy”

Minal:”Main gussa nahi hu chote Khan,bas pareshan hu isse kaha bhi tha k time se ajy Baba ko ab kya kahu gi agar poocha toh?”Asher smiles and pulls her cheeks.

Asher:”Aww meri pyari Bhabhi aap itni tension q leti hu woh khud hi Baba se deal kar le gy”He smirked and she giggled and wrapped arms around him walk out of the room.

Azhar was sitting in his room while checking some files and then he heard a small knock on the door,he took off his glasses and put them on the table.

Azhar:”Come in”He said in cold voice and give file to Ahmer who set his shirt sleeves.But then room door open and Ihram look at them with innocent eyes,Azhar gritted his teeths and give him signal to come close,Ihram took steps toward them but stop by Ahmer.

Ahmer:”Close the door first,tumhari biwi tumhare rota sune yeh acha thori lage ga”Ihram gulp and look at Azhar with puppy face.

Ihram:”Yaar galti ho gayi,ab se bina bataye nahi jaau ga sachi”

Azhar:”Han han tum ne kaha aur hum ne maan liya,tujhe pata tha na k aaj tera opintment hai is k bawajud tu q gaya ghar se baahir,aur woh bhi bina bataye”He said angrily,Ihram look down with pout.

Ihram:”Acha theek hai na bhool gaya tha ab kya karu”

Ahmer:”Bhool tu bhool gaya?Abhi aik thapar lagy ga na sab yaad aayenge idiot”Ihram looks at him and rolls his eyes,Ahmer clenches his fists.

Ahmer:”Baba aap iss ko samjhao gy k main apni zubaan mein samjhau?”Azhar stands up from the couch and goes near Ihram who steps back,he patted his shoulder,Ihram shut his eyes and thought that his Baba was going to beat him but he opened his eyes with a confused face,Azhar placed a kiss on his cheeks and opened the door.

Azhar:”Tu hi samjha le baap ki toh suni nahi ho sakta Bhai ki samjh ajy”He walked out from the room and locked the door from outside,Ihram stood there in shock.

Ahmer:”Ji beta ji yahan aaye,toh kya bol rahe the tum bhool gaye hum,Apna treatment koi bhulta hai kya”He goes near him and pull him from the arm and whack him hard on his back,Ihram put hand on mouth and hissed.

Ihram:”Yaar pagal ho kya?Main shadi shuda hu kuch toh khayal karo meri biwi kya sochy gi?”Ahmer once again whacked him but this time Ihram let out yelp and glared at Ahmer.

Ahmer:”Jo bhi ho ho gi toh woh bahut khush k uss k nalaik shohar ki pitaai ho rahi hai”He said and whacked him one more time,Ihram jumped and rubbed his poor butt.

Ihram:”Ah yaar lag rahi hai Baba….”He calls Azhar who has already left from there,Ahmer goes near the table and takes the laptop and gives it to Ihram who stares at the laptop.

Ihram:”Dona hai?”He asked innocently Ahmer to grab his arm and drag him to the corner.

Ahmer:”Abhi yeh haath mein pakar,raise your hands aur khara reh jab tak main yeh file complete na kar lu”He said in stren voice and sat on the couch,Ihram become shocked and walk behind him like lost puppy.

Ihram:”Oh Hello you can’t treat me like that,koi chota bacha nahi hu main meri Mrs wait kar rahi hai mera huu bara aya”Ahmer turn back to him Ihram step back to corner and made faces when he saw Ahmer’s angry mood.

Ahmer:”Tujhe hamara zara sa bhi khayal nahi hai na?Tujhe yaad ho ya na ho humme zaroor yaad hai woh din jab hamari jaan halak ko aa pohanchi thi,tujhe yaad ho ya na ho magar humme yaad hai woh bebasi jab hum tujhe marta hua dekh rahe the,tu soch bhi nahi sakta woh sab kitna khofnaak tha hamare liye,Baba ki jo halat thi na woh main kabhi nahi bhool sakta tu waha dard se mar raha tha aur hum bas khare tamasha dekh rahe the iss se bari badkismiti kya ho gi hamare liye,Agar Allah na kare tujhe kuch ho jata toh tu ne kabhi socha hai hamara kya hota,Baba ka kya hota?Bas din raat bakwas karwa lo,You are not a kid Ihram For God Sake stop being stupid,aur cheezo ko serious lena shuru kar do,you know that tujhe har Month tests karwane hote hai full checkup,magar nahi majal hai jo tum serious ho jaao,har cheez mazak nahi hoti,now you are making things more worse and don’t forget Who you are talking I am being soft and kind to you it doesn’t mean tum mere sar par nachna shuru kar du”He said this all in too much anger,Ihram look down.

Ihram:”Yaad hai bhai sab yaad hai woh sab nahi bhool sakta main”He look down with sad face and stood on the corner with raise hands,Ahmer look at him with disbelief and sat on the couch and started to complete his file.

Ehm Ehm 6 Months ago

Ihram’s hands grip loose from the bed sheet,his eyes start to close,Azhar screams his name and starts to cry,Minal looks at the monitor and checks Ihram’s pulses and heart rate,she looks at Ahmed.

Minal:”Ahmed prepares the next shot right now”Ahmed looks at her with shocked expressions.

Minal:”Guys relax he is still breathing,cause of heavy dose he lost his conscious but he is doing great,His heart rate is normal just relax and give us space please”She shout at them with small smile,Azhar look at Ihram’s pale face with tears,he started to sobs,Ahmer hug him.

Ahmer:”Baba come…”But Azhar shook head as no and grabbed Ihram’s hand like kids,Abrar pulled Asher in a hug and took him outside.

Ahmer:”Baba”He call him softly,Ahmed inject injection in IV line,They can see painful expressions on his face,Ahmer look away when Ahmed again prepare next shot which is looking big as compared to previous,He inject Ihram’s back and rub his chest for sometime.Minal look at Ahmer and plead to him with eyes,Ahmer grab Azhar’s shoulder who look at him with plead eyes too.

Azhar:”Mujhe yahi rehne de please mujhe dar hai k mere dur jate mera beta dur na ho jaye please”He beg to him,Ahmer just take him outside forcefully,Minal look at Ahmed and gesture him to prepare new dosses.After some hours,they come outside,Minal hug Khalid tightly and started to cry,Azhar look at them in worried expressions,Ahmed grab his hand and smile.

Ahmed:”He is fine,Kaha tha na woh deeth insaan hai itni jaldi kuch ni hone wala usse,He know how to control himself bas awi drama kar raha tha kameena”He chock into tears,Azhar hug him tightly and rub his back with shaking hands,Ahmer hug Asher who was still crying.

Minal:”He is fine but it doesn’t mean he is recovered from cancer,so please abhi aise buhat baar aap ko yeh sab face karna par sakta hai so you all have to be strong,Abhi woh kuch time ke liye khosh mein nahi aye ga”

Azhar:”Kab tak?”He asked impatiently,she sighs heavily and snuggles into Khalid who patted her head.

Minal:”Pata nahi may ne kuch hours baad yah days”Azhar closed his eyes tightly,He can’t see his son on bed like that,especially the son who never sits silently,He doesn't know he should be happy or sad?His fate played very well with him,whenever he thought everything was going to be good and then he got the worst news of his life.

Just like that 2 days passed,Minal and Ahmed took take care of Ihram very well they didn’t stop giving him dosses,Minal was injected injection in his veins when he started to gain his conscious his eyes looking swollen and red,he was not able to open his eyes fully,Minal smile at him,Azhar and Asher rushed to him and Asher held his hand tightly,Ihram winced when Minal pull out the needle,he look everywhere but he can’t see anything properly.

Ihram:”Ahh yeh marne ke baad bhi injection meri jaan nahi chor rahe kya,ahh”He groan and other chuckled,Ahmed clean his face and eyes,Ihram blink his eyes multiple times and laugh at Ahmed who made face.

Ihram:”Arry tu toh yaha bhi mere piche agaya itna pyar karta hai kya?”Minal made faces and gritted her teeth,Asher who tried to hold his laugh.

Ihram:”Array yeh 3,3 Ahmed tere koi judwa bhai bhi they?Woh sab bhi guzar gaye kya?”He laughs loudly and tries to sit,Minal pushes him back on bed.

Ihram:”Aby yeh kon churail hai?”Minal goes to whack him but stops and smiles nervously when she sees Ahmer and Abrar staring at her.

Minal:”Kamina mujhe churail bol raha beta teri toh main tu dekh kya karti hu main”She roll her eyes and Ahmed set his shirt but Ihram pull him and going to kiss him but Minal pull Ahmed and push him on the floor and patted Ihram’s cheeks,Ahmed who groan loudly Azhar help him to stand up.

Minal:”Ihram look you are not dead yet look you are alive,aby yaar yeh dose toh iss k sar par chadh gayi hai”She started to make him drink water,Ihram open his eyes fully and chock into air and put hand on mouth,Azhar pull him in hug.

Azhar:”Beta hum bhi zinda hai mare nahi”He said in a teasing tone because he knew Ihram was going to question them next,Others laugh,Ihram rubs his eyes but Azhar stops him.

Ihram:”Main sach mein zinda hu?”He asked innocently,Ahmer came near him and pulled his cheeks,Asher bit his cheeks and Abrar pinched his nose.

All:”Ab aya yaqeen?”Azhar whacked him on the back, he made a painful face and glared at them and nodded.Azhar pulled him closer,Ihram snuggled into a hug like kids but he became shocked and looked at Minal who was glaring at him.

Minal:”Churail?Hm”Ihram made a cry face and hugged Ahmer who chuckled and caressed his back of neck,Minal smiled at Ahmed who was sitting on one chair like a lost puppy,Minal looked at him,he looked back but both turned their faces opposite sides with the same attitude.

Just like that 3 months passed in his treatment and he talk like crazy person because of heavy doses they record a lot of videos of him which they use to tease him whenever he try to show them his so-called attitude🥲.

Present

Ahmer closes the file after one hour and smiles after remembering this all,he looks back at Ihram who was still standing there with pout.

Ahmer:”Yaha aa”Ihram ran toward him like kids and sat on his lap,Ahmer chuckled at him.

Ihram:”Sorry,next time aisa nahi ho ga pakka”Ahmer place kiss on his head but both flinch when Asher kick the door and the room like bad boy,Ahmer glare at him,Asher laugh nervously and run toward them and sat on Ihram,Ihram and Ahmer both groan.

Ahmer:”Aby paga hal?”

Asher:”Han aap ke pyar mein”He said and giggled,Ihram started to pinch on his back,Asher whined and stood up and glared at Ihram.

Asher:”Bhai aise kon karta hai,chota bhai hu aap ka,kabhi mujh se bhi pyar kar liya karo yah sara inn k liye hi hai”He glare at Ihram who show him tongue and snuggle into Ahmer who push him on the floor and pull Asher on lap now it’s Asher turn to tease him,Ihram stand up from floor while rubbing his butt and glare at them.

Ihram:”Han han theek hai bana lo team main bhi ab baat nahi karu gq jaao main chala apni Mre ji k paas saro yahi”He walk out from the room with big angry pout,Asher giggle and look at Ahmer who smile at him and started to kiss his all over face.

Ihram enters the room and smiles at Minal who glares at him,he goes near her and pulls her from the arm and holds her ear cutely.

Ihram:”Sorry next time nahi ho ga aisa pakka,Aap ko toh pata hai na Baba mujhe aise bahar nahi jane dete but important tha na”Minal push him and whack him on back,Ihram made faces.

Ihram:”Aap bhi?”He said innocently,she roll her eyes and look up at his hairs which are looking too good,not too long but still she can grab his hairs in hand😬She started to ruffle his hair roughly,he started to jump and push her.

Ihram:”Ahhh baal nahi please,mere baal nahi”He shouted and put hands on head.

Minal:”Tum ne promise kiya tha na aaj mujhe bahar leke jao gy”She said sadly,Ihram felt bad and held her hands.

Ihram:”Sorry yeh bhi bhool gaya tha kal chale?”She smiled and nodded but she started to take steps toward him,he gulped and stepped back,his back hitting the wall.

Ihram:”Kya kar rahi hai?Koi ajy ga”She smirk.

Minal:”Dar lag raha hai?Pura haq hai mera,shohar ho tum mere,ab kaisa dar”She leaned close to him,Ihram closed his eyes,she smiled and placed a kiss on his cheeks,he frowned and opened his eyes.

Minal:”Don’t close your eyes Mr Khan”She grab his neck from back and caresses it softly,Ihram become relax and going to close his eyes but he stop and look into her eyes,she smile proudly and kiss his lips,Ihram felt like he going to die,but he become shocked,his eyes widened when he saw Asher staring at them with huge open mouth,he push Minal away who look at him with confused face she become red when her eyes land on Asher.

Asher:”Baba,Khana,Sab,Bula”He ran from there,Minal looked down at her feets.

Minal:”Khana,ajana bye”She said and run from there too,Ihram who fell on bed with red cheeks and curse Asher loudly.

Ihram came down the stairs with red cheeks and sat on the chair,Minal cleared his throat and pretended like nothing happened,Abrar place hand on Ihram’s forehead.

Abrar:”Bukhaar nahi hai phir q itna laal hai tu?”He asked worriedly,Azhar looked up at him.Ahmer shook Asher who lost somewhere.

Ahmer:”Tujhe kya hua?”

Asher:”Bhai shukar manao aap ne woh nahi dekha jo main dekh k araha hu”He said and shook head,started to eat his dinner,Ahmer frown,Azhar who shook head in disbelief with smile,Abrar and Ahmer share glances.

Abrar:”Chal kya raha hai?”

Ihram:”Array chachu phir se apna purana kaam shuru kar liya yaar chachu hi raho na yeh phupo wale kaam choro aur mujhe khana do jo bhi jala bhuna hua dena”He roll his eyes,Abrar whack him on the back and serve him Bhindi,he made faces but started to eat Minal who was looking down shyly.They were enjoying their dinner when Khalid and Ahmed enter the house,Ihram roll his eyes at them.

Ahmed:”Kya bhai?”He was going to sit beside Ihram but Minal pulled his chair from behind which caused him to fall on the floor.Khalid glared at Minal and helped Ahmed.

Ahmed:”Yaar Bhabhi kuch toh lihaaz kare rishton ka”He whined as she rolled her eyes,Asher looked up at Ahmed.

Asher:”Bhai aap bhi shaadi kar lo”

Ihram:”Shadi k liye aik adad larki bhi chahiye hoti woh kaha se laye ga shakal dekhi iss ne apni”Ahmed rolled his eyes at him and ran hand in hair.

Ahmed:”Tujh se toh achi hi ha,waise Minal bhabhi aap ki toh ho gi na koi dur ki behan ni mara matlab cousin,Friend baat toh chalao”He said shyly,Minal look at him and then sigh heavily.

Minal:”Mere khayal se tum ne suna nahi Ihram ne kya bola,Shakal dekhi hai apni”Others laugh and Ahmed hug Khalid and start to fake cry,Khalid patted his back softly.

Khalid:”Main hu na main karau ga teri shaadi meri hai aik dur ki bhua”Ahmed backs off and looks at him with shocked eyes,Khalid looks at him with innocent eyes.

The End🦥

Q:-How was the book?

Q:-How was their bonding?

Q:-How was Ihram and Minal?

Q:-How was Ahmed and Ihram’s bonding?

Thank you so much for your support and love to this book,I am very grateful for this🥲,Forgive me for my all mistakes,I am human so it’s normal for humans😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade🤴.
Epiphany By Kiara

General Fiction

55.1K 5.3K 28
Ten years ago, Aakrith was kidnapped. A few days later, his dead corpse was sent home to his brothers. Kabir Kaushik, a Commanding Officer, is told...
33.5K 2.5K 25
Welcome to the saga of Mafia Family✌
9.2K 775 27
Rahul Dravid is not in a good place before the world cup. A snake has a hold on him. His team is indifferent to him. His friends don't like him. And...