Summoning Earth

By EarthSummons_Author

In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the peopl... More

Chapter 1: The Great Transfer
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: Expansion Plan
Chapter 4: Sqread Out
Chapter 5: The First Contact
Chapter 6: Qua Toyne Dialogue
Chapter 7: New Arrival
Chapter 9: Diplomatic and Assault
Chapter 10: Casablanca Maritime Crisis
Chapter 11: The Struggling
Chapter 12: Marching of the Giants

Chapter 8: China Ambition

795 26 24
By EarthSummons_Author

Global

The world map recently through satellite images.

Report on extraterrestrial encounters has taken place in over 30 countries, encompassing both land and sea, all of which have been minor encounters. Most encounters have occurred in North America.

Trade between Asia and the Americas has plummeted to unprecedented levels in recent days, with many nationally linked trading companies going bankrupt and ceasing operations, severely affecting the economies of trading nations. Several countries are attempting to avoid recession. Governments are hastily allocating budget reserves to compensate for the losses in trade revenue.

Armed secessionist organizations are beginning to organize attacks within several countries. Most are small-scale attacks that are promptly suppressed.

Submarine cables are completely severed between continents, with nations having virtually no capability to restore them in hazardous areas predicted to be irreparable. Starlink is being used by most countries as a substitute for submarine cables to maintain communication and simultaneously restore their economies; Starlink's sales have skyrocketed in the past few days.

Global mineral exchanges report receiving negative figures worldwide, with investors selling off shares. This has resulted in a record-breaking decline since the time of Covid.

The South Pole stations are at risk of being wiped out as they no longer receive supplies from nations, according to experts' predictions.

Russia announces the deaths of the dragon offspring they shot down near border areas in public, currently being displayed in the preservation museum of the Zoological Museum.

More than 67 reports of protests are occurring worldwide, with 26 cases turning violent.

The maritime route between Africa, the Middle East, and Europe is fully restored after 10 days of displacement. The economic forecasts for the two regions are expected to recover to some extent but are not immune to the impact of the displacement crisis.

The UN's exploration of a new world surprises the globe. As they establish diplomatic relations with the new world known as Qua Toynian, led by the United States, marking a significant milestone for the United Nations' next mission.

The Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) organization is at risk of dissolution.

The World Meteorological Organization announces positive environmental changes after the displacement. Air pollution levels in many cities show signs of reduction, and climate changes in various places are positive.

All countries are considering adopting a common time zone.

The WHO reports many cases of infectious diseases mysteriously being healed. Organizations are investigating.

Scientists believe that the planets in the solar system have shifted following the "Great Displacement," confirmed as unmanned devices on Mars remain connected to Earth, and astronomical observatories have determined this. Additionally, space agencies report a planet predicted to have signs of life appearing after the displacement.

Kingdom of Louria, off the coast of the capital Jin-hark Louria, Joint Fleet

Fifty nautical miles offshore are the warships of India and other nations. On the deck of INS Vikramaditya. The command center of the fleet and the place where key figures play a crucial role, while overlooking the mysterious city. Admiral R. Hari Kumar, holding binoculars, observes the reactions of the warships. He speaks with a cheerful demeanor.

"Look at them crowding off the shore so recklessly; I don't know how many of them are there from here." Foreign Minister Jaishankar replies.

"It seems we've caught them off guard, a fleet appearing suddenly without prior notice. From here, I have to find a way to explain to them that makes sense."

Admiral R. Hari Kumar looks at the diplomat and calmly responds, "Based on the information provided by the United States and the United Nations, these individuals may use Hebrew to communicate. Fortunately, we have recruited someone who speaks Hebrew as a translator for a short period." He then points to the laptop containing information about Louria and other countries provided by the United Nations, placed on the control table. Jaishankar responds,

"I've read information about these people. According to the Qua Toyne, the country named Louria has deep-seated animosity towards Qua Toyne and Quila. I wonder why these people hate their neighbors so much; they're simply mythical beings. We should exploit the information about the people of Louria if there's an opportunity." The diplomat was initially surprised by the inhabitants of this world, but he doesn't care that they are characters from a fairy tale.

Before the scene of the crowded ships takes too long, R. Hari Kumar continues to talk to the diplomat. "In addition to meeting this Louria nation, the government has just ordered us to advance north near the continent close to Pakistan right there." The Indian government has just issued a somewhat abrupt order, but they still have time for it.

Jaishankar asks, "Food and resources? Besides, I think your fleet needs to return to India after this trip because their ships rarely go far from the shore. I believe almost all participating countries are trying to expand goodwill."

The admiral laughs, "You don't need to worry about food and resources. What I care about now is that our participating countries in this mission must withdraw to their homeland. Especially since we have a skilled diplomat from Vietnam named Le Trong Khanh accompanying us on this journey." Jaishankar is quite pleased to hear that a Vietnamese diplomat is part of their exploration of this new continent. Diplomat Trong Khanh is a graduate of the academy when he was young and is an excellent diplomat.

Jaishankar expresses his enthusiasm, "I appreciate Vietnam's assistance this time; undoubtedly, Khanh will help us a lot in dealing with these extraterrestrials.'' Admiral Kumar, meanwhile, holds binoculars to observe the extraterrestrial beings and speaks up, "It seems most of these individuals resemble people from Europe. We haven't seen different human species yet..." Jaishankar nods in agreement.

Meanwhile, the command center announces, "We have identified the leader. He is on the flagship of the wooden fleet." Then the screen displays an image of a bald-headed old man with a beard, followed by three others. Admiral R. Hari Kumar squints and gives the order, "Proceed to bring these people on board."

The high-speed dinghies respond in unison, "We have received the order; initiating the approach and boarding of the V.I.Ps onto INS Vikramaditya." They then accelerate towards the designated Lourian warship.

World Calendar, May 21, 2023, People's Republic of China, Capital Beijing

In the intricately furnished office of Xi Jinping, adorned with traditional Chinese elements, President Xi Jinping has been tirelessly working for days, fueled by a healthy lifestyle and the support of close relatives. He gazes intently at reports detailing the devastating economic losses. With a sigh, he hears a knock on the door. He says, "Come in..."

Entering is Vice President Han Zheng and his secretary. "Greetings, President. I wish you a good morning," says Han Chinh. President Xi Jinping smiles and invites Vice President Han Zheng to sit on the sofa. The secretary automatically pours tea for both, and they seem pleased. President Xi Jinping initiates the conversation, "How is the survey of the Northwest seas progressing?"

Han Zheng responds cheerfully, "Fortunately, the coastal area is incredibly suitable for establishing coastal economic cities. Additionally, we have deep waters suitable for establishing naval bases." President Xi Jinping smiles and says, "Although our Silk Road has collapsed, and Western trade is unfeasible at the moment, we need to strengthen relations with regional countries. Let's temporarily set aside our claims to the Paracel and Spratly Islands and defer plans for the liberation of Taiwan and territorial recovery. We should focus on seeking relationships with new global partners and stabilize the economy first."

Han Zheng agrees with the President's idea, "Indeed, we should invest in these new countries. For instance, the potential country Altaras and Sios. Altaras holds a strategic position, and Sios, besides its location, follows a Western feudal system, similar to our understanding. Altaras draws attention due to its location on a crucial sea route linking Asia to the Arab world and Africa." Excited by this prospect, President Xi Jinping adds, "It seems we should invest in them if the new world order does not undergo significant changes. Also, our export ships to the Americas or Europe seem futile; we should find alternatives for these vessels. Additionally, foreign nationals within our borders should have temporary accommodation."

Han Zheng responds enthusiastically, "Yes, these issues will be resolved soon, Mr. President. There's one more matter we need to discuss."

President Xi Jinping inquires, "What is it?" with a curious tone.

The Vice President presents a report, pointing to it, "You can see here. Elon Musk's Starlink has replaced all undersea cables and generated substantial revenue, over a hundred billion USD, after this shift. We almost entirely rely on their satellites to communicate with other countries. We should allocate some national funds to invest in a Starlink-like project in the future to avoid dependency, or the U.S. might exploit that vulnerability to our disadvantage." After Han Zheng's response, President Xi Jinping nods in agreement, "That's a good idea. While focusing on developing and deploying new military equipment, we should also work on this project. Given the current economic crisis, it will take a considerable amount of time to develop. The Americans might get ahead of us. It's better if we start developing and deploying them earlier and faster while we are still on Earth."

Currently, the U.S. holds a significant advantage in space technology, but the People's Republic of China is poised to catch up in this race. After the shift pandemic, both economic giants have developed due to the mutual pressure during a severe crisis. Especially China, being the world's export hub, saw their goods nearly abandoned, leading the government to actively avoid tariffs. Consequently, China had to divert and allocate funds to recover the economy and rescue domestic businesses. In addition, they continued investing in the military, prompting the government to decide to cut back somewhat on the space program.

Afterwards, the Vice President shifted the conversation's direction, "What are your thoughts on the Rodenius continent?" President Xi Jinping showed interest, "From what I know, Qua Toyne has a fairly developed agriculture sector. However, most of their productivity is lagging compared to the 21st century. They won't stand a chance competing with Earth's agricultural nations if technology continues to stagnate. Even if they have it, there's no guarantee they have experience in the commercial battlefield and can capture a global market share. In summary, if Qua Toyne has nothing new, except when they possess things we are unaware of."

Following that, the Vice President redirected the conversation, "What do you think about the Valdivostok government?". President Xi Jinping expressed interest, "Based on what I know, Qua Toyne's agriculture sector is quite developed. However, most of their productivity is backward compared to the 21st century. They won't have a chance to compete with Earth's advanced agricultural nations if technology remains stagnant. Even if they acquire it, there's no certainty they have experience in the commercial battlefield or can capture a significant global market share. In short, if Qua Toyne doesn't bring anything new, except unless they have things we are unaware of." After hearing that, the Vice President nodded in agreement, steering the conversation in another direction, "Regarding the Valdivostok government. They seem to be facing difficulties. I'd like you to see some news reports from Vostok about their current situation."

Currently, the Valdivostok government is in a precarious situation, having lost its land connection with the Kremlin and other territories. The land route is crucial for maintaining military equipment and the Eastern Russian forces, with transportation costs lower than air travel. Moreover, Russia's military-industrial complexes are mostly concentrated in the west. Still, this could be remedied if they expand the scale of military-industrial complexes in the east, although it would incur additional costs. During this period, the Vostok government is cutting costs and focusing on economic recovery, a situation shared by other partners. Images of Chinese and Russian trucks forming queues and unloading goods at the China-Russia border are broadcast on TV. The city of Vladivostok, under the jurisdiction of Krai, is implementing a series of restructuring policies to adapt to the current situation.

After watching a short Vostok news report on Russia's situation, President Xi Jinping felt dismayed about Russia's condition, "Things seem worse than I imagined. They are our number one ally in the new war against the West, and now their country is divided into two. The situation seems unfavorable for us..." Vice President Han Zheng also felt a sense of gloom, then he shook off that feeling. Instead, he focused on the new plan the government had drafted, which he placed on the table, "Nevertheless, overlooking that, we still have a whole new world to the west. This is related to the construction of the East-West seaport near Kashgar. According to information obtained by government agencies, to the west is the kingdom of Rheem and a string of countries behind it. These regions might have abundant resources as predicted and, at the same time, connect to Europe and current Central Asian countries, which we can call peninsulas. So, will you approve this project?" and chuckled.

President Xi Jinping looked pleased at the project document, responding, "If that's the case, it's good. Do we have enough funds in our coffers to build a large port at lightning speed within 16 months? And what is the budget estimate?" There's no surprise when the Chinese government is confident in construction; they are among the countries with the tallest skyscrapers globally, and their rapid construction pace is unmatched by the U.S. Being calm in implementing the plan for the East-West seaport is not a problem as they have surveyed the terrain, making it convenient for constructing a large port there.

The Vice President confidently replied, "The plan is for over 12 billion USD and may increase. This includes the cost of transporting equipment, specialized equipment, the ability to dock warships, and the required high-quality personnel for this project called the Zhang Qian port. You don't need to worry about the hiring time; we'll handle it early." With their connections, it's not difficult to find companies and talented personnel for the project.

President Xi Jinping found the costs reasonable, saying, "Then I approve the plan for building this port. We will start when the economy shows signs of recovery." The conversation ended shortly after, and the two bid farewell before the other exited the room. Marking the beginning of reconstructing the Silk Road by the Chinese government.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 30 2
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a socialist-monarchist country located on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. As widely known, th...
4.1K 201 17
[REWRITE IN ANOTHER BOOK CALLED "A Chillier Summoning"] Republic of Chiruna, a cold nation situated on the Northern Ocean. Despite their harsh geogra...
153K 3.9K 54
Amidst escalating Chinese aggression in the Pacific, Japan and the United States maintained their strong alliance, fully aware of the looming possibi...
5.4K 215 16
The 2040s, a fresh scent of war is filling the air. The Republika ng Pilipinas finds itself in a precarious position amid rising geopolitical tension...