DuckTales Season 1 My Version...

By Logan3535

In a town of Duckburg, there is a families that travel and explore the world and find hidden and secret treas... More

Introducing Me
Episode 1/ "Not a Date"
Eposide 2/ Gizmoduck and Dark Knight return want again
Episode 3/ Girl sleepover
Episode 4
Episode 5/ McDuck Work Party
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8/ DuckTales meet Jimmy Fallon part 1

Update Right Now

23 3 0
By Logan3535

Hey guys so, I need to tell you guys something just happened recently tonight.
So we been having some mouse problems at my parents house lately and I told my mom that we will send out some glue trap and put a piece of food on there and see If they can get it and get suck.
Well, the last 3 days we have caught 5 and I have caught 3 In the last 30 minutes so, I am going to try and stay up all night and try to trap some mouses.
Anyway, that's all I need to say and yes I am still going to work on my DuckTales book tonight.
So I will see you guys soon then.
Bye guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 461 20
Dewey has never felt like he stood out enough. Suddenly, one day he disappears without a trace. Follow Dewey and the rest of his family through this...
19.4K 173 19
One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. Only one thing also happens th...
85.8K 1.5K 20
Ever since the Shadow War, everything had gone back to normal with the family growing closer together. Charlotte had really grown out of her shell wi...
11.4K 462 33
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION! *Complete* A sad romance story...about two ducks~ Webbigail Vanderquack~ New to love? But somehow fell head over heels f...